Why do people have disdain for the French?

Why do people have disdain for the French?

Attached: F4D7E1C3-EC50-4DFE-A067-08F35D110AC1.jpg (750x1099, 137K)

kikes

I would "French" her asshole, if you know what I mean ;)

Attached: 1515781550591.jpg (300x375, 21K)

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

They don't shower frequently enough.

I like the French.

that ass is breakfast, lunch, and dinner

i'd let her sit on my face

You sicken me.

no I don't

this but unironically

Surrender monkies. Only nation to go 0-2 against fuckin Italy. Even Ethiopia did a better job

I'd have consensual sex in the missionary position with her

Dat ass doe!

don't post again retard

You mad froggie? We won’t protect you from Germany three times in a row yknow

Attached: 1551315883959.png (638x640, 207K)

because they are nigger lovers. they replaced themselves with niggers.

Horrible language

frenchies are ok but frenchies outside france.....ohh boy #quebec #belgium #israel

You’ve never had the pleasure of a European woman. No shower for days...the body odor, the even stronger pussy odor, all covered up by the worst perfume money can buy. All covered in hair for good measure...so romantic

probably because they're degenerates

>mad
more like frustrated, stop shitting up Jow Forums nigger
>protect
retard confirmed, this site is not for you

BBRrRrRRRRrrrrrrRAAAAAAAP

>implying France wouldn't be 1000 times better off if Germans had won

Attached: 1547778699909.png (740x740, 682K)

Attached: 1537479463167.jpg (240x210, 6K)

How did France v Germany 1 go for you again? I recall Bismarck cucking your effeminate nation in like five minutes?

I know

Pic related. French men are probably the most feminized out of the all the western nations. Despite what has been pushed lately weakness is not a virtue.

Attached: 32758E54-611E-4D15-9095-006A1839CA18.jpg (620x800, 71K)

They got blitzkrieged in the rectum and lost their country and they're losing it again.

Stop, i can only get so erect

>getting BTFOd and then liberated several years later
>”winning”

I think it's the unearned pompasity.

I was in Paris, spoke French to a waiter. He said no no eet iz all een zee accent.
I said all in zee accent?
He said touché

It's only an attitude in the UK and US.
>European theatre of WW2 ends.
>US and UK had secret plans to partition France like what was done to many German-occupied countries at the end of the war.
>de Gaulle planned ahead because he didn't trust the British and knew Allied soldiers would be gathered in France after liberating it.
>Had weapons stashed in locations he didn't tell the allies about and said he would continue the fight to liberate France from all occupiers.
>Reminded Truman and Churchill about the fact that everyone was tired of war and it would be hard to explain to the American and British public why they turned on the French and tried to occupy them like the Nazis.
>Truman and Churchill got asshurt they couldn't take more land, so they encouraged anti-French propaganda.

Notice how France wasn't viewed negatively here until after WW2, including the deliberate omission of the fact that Germany went around the Maginot Line because France offered to wall-off Belgium from Germany, and Belgium couldn't make up their minds if they wanted to accept the offer or not, so the Line's construction wasn't completed in time for a German invasion.

The French have fought more, shed more blood, been braver and better than any American military force in the 20th or any other century. Read a little history.

Attached: F59605E7-1CB4-48A1-B1DD-468AA42E537E.gif (200x150, 1.16M)

Based

Flag checks out

Yeah I prefer rotting pits, red dots and curry smell. I also prefer oily skin, grape soda and the constant smell of chicken wings. mmmm arabian black pussy... [troll]

>being taken over by zogbots and kikes
>immigrated to death
>"helped"

>Why do people have disdain for the French?
I give up.
>tell us

my problem is with middle/upper-class french people. they're annoying, they're lame, they're loud, they're rude. cool french people are cool, cool people are cool in general, but if you're gonna be a dick i'm also going to hate on your accent twice as hard because of it

Attached: braaaaaaapppppp.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Also personally i disdain the French because of the postmodern cancer they've infected the world with, people crap on Americans for spreading Walmart consumer culture throughout the world but the Frenchies married homosexuality with leftism and infected academia with it

Good thing I am Germanic, not a mutt

Serbs are not okay outside of Serbia or inside it.

They
Don't
Bathe

Attached: 0D77045500000578-0-image-a-119_1474554761513.jpg (634x412, 61K)

You mean like when Hitler btfod them in like a month?

>giving the French credit for victory against their superior neighbor to the east despite accomplishing precisely zero percent of the victory

Go do a retail job for a year or two, they're arrogant cunts.

If you do not like a particular womans bo you should not have sex with her

>more like frustrated
But it's your heritage.
Embrace it.
But approach slowly, it flinches

He stuck his Germanic Gold Member inside their meaty fuck holes

I didn't do that. I'm saying the French would have been better off if you hadn't "helped" them.

Search the death toll, Allied had double sometimes quadroople death rate

that's called an Australian kiss then

Precisely

My family was involved in the German American bund before the Jews btfod that similarly to how the pathetic French nation got rekt by Germany

My point being, the beautiful blonde is way jestable than the arabian fuck horse

is that ass real

France got rekt by Germony, Germony got rekt by you and you got rekt by Jews.

BBBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPPP

Attached: 1550116756913.jpg (800x535, 126K)

Attached: 1550116967864.jpg (618x481, 52K)

germany never got rekt, they knew when to capitulate so that they retained their ethnic populace without continual onslaught and slaughter of their people. Search ww2 axis death toll, they were the victors. It was a loss by space.

Attached: gudonya.jpg (900x900, 131K)

France lost 85k dead in the Battle of France, that's more than the US has lost in Vietnam and going foreword. The French did not lose the war for lack of courage, but because they were fighting with a strategy that was no longer relevant. Blame their shit leaders, not the French people for that one.

is that the one where you (((helped)))?
why are retards on Jow Forums almost always wearing mutt flags?

Gtfo uncircumsized aboriginee brit bop

They don't flat out admit Jesus Christ is GOD

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Mudslimes aside - I only like French girls but French men come off as really unlikable. Like the whole French culture and language is suited for women only.

As much as I hate to say it, we Americans can't really make that argument...

Attached: STOP.jpg (461x361, 32K)

>checked
I think I recognize that brapper
can i get sauce OP

Amen

The Germans are a dying people under a hostile occupational government. They didn't win shit.

If you get entirely BTFOd in a month and then immediately start blowing German schlong you don’t get to pretend you tried

Attached: 1550468536864.png (407x275, 181K)

Attached: 83070BE2-C81C-4B55-B664-77B380F71625.jpg (533x800, 163K)

Attached: snf.jpg (200x150, 16K)

They're just a little bit ethnic compared to the rest of the European peoples, but they perform well.

Like Italians but build better civilizations and have more money.

Remember the time you got cucked by literal rice farmers.

Also the French BTFO the Germans in WW1.

>inb4 muh emus

Attached: 1547710514048.jpg (640x244, 66K)

go join Varg norweger shit stain

low t detected

kek. fuk u for having me do capture scallywag

Because their braaaaaps are sour and amazing smelling. Seriously, ask a French woman to braaap in your face and you'll see why everyone's so envious of the superior French

because most of us are arrogant commie cunts

Jealousy.

I love the French.

Attached: myl.jpg (480x360, 22K)

What does Varg have to do anything? It's just the truth. Germany lost the war, the Jews won the war. They never made any secret of that cultural marxisms goal was to abolish the white race. That's what the allies fought for.

You mean the ones that the French lost to, we defeated and signed a treaty with, and then didn’t get involved in the second one?

Attached: merryfrench.jpg (727x713, 54K)

Attached: jj.jpg (300x168, 7K)

wut?

edit
>pic related

Attached: snf2.jpg (200x150, 16K)

lol im being a troll filled with false hope sorry

Also the French were on the verge of collapse before America yet again saved their ass in ww1

In fact fuck it I’ll just post the article

>World War I
>Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States [Entering the war late -ed.]. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

>World War II
>Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

Anglo brainwashing. Betas are particularly susceptible to it which is why Anglo-Canadians hate French Canadians.

That's a man

I worked at a concession stand for tourists. Everyone the Chinese, the Africans, everyone would say ice cream, no matter where they were from or how badly they butchered the words. Except for the French.
glacé they would insist.
I would pick up a comemorative etched glass, a shot glass, sunglasses, finally they would seethe out ice crreeeam.
The next in line would start the whole twisted game over again and the one behind them ad nausium

maybe you need to clean that smegma out of your ears fuck shit nigger whore

you sicken your own self to start with
if even jews didn't sicken other jews, you'd all fuck back off to isreal