Is anybody else unironically jealous of Muslims?

Is anybody else unironically jealous of Muslims?

>actively names the Jew
>not cucked by women's lib
>not cucked by LGBT faggotry
>not cucked by fedora-fag atheists
>not cucked by degeneracy like drugs or alcohol

Are sand-niggers just smarter than Whites when it comes to resisting the Jew?

Attached: islam flag.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck no. They're exceedingly primitive, ugly and they have zero creativity. They're basically chimpanzees.

No
/thread

"“We [Jews] see ourselves fighting together with our Muslim brothers who want a free Europe,
who want a peaceful Europe, who want to integrate like our [Jewish] forefathers integrated in
Western Europe 120 years ago. And they [i.e., Muslims] are our natural allies.”"
-- Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt, president of the Conference of European Rabbis

Attached: 1451449995297.jpg (615x820, 73K)

you should move to a muslim country to escape all the degeneracy of the western world.

>pretends like christ-insanity isn't a sandnigger religion

Attached: christkike.png (962x565, 218K)

Nope.

Attached: DtrIO5VXgAkrIgk.jpg (1199x646, 87K)

No. They're destroying Europe in the same way that beaners are destroying America. They need to go back. Reconquest NOW!

jealous that their religion was written for them.

Attached: Quran written by Catholics.png (1605x1715, 2.36M)

t. muslim who realize what shitty they are and need constant approval

Jews are 10 steps ahead of the Muzzies. Christians have been able to suppress the Jew until WW2 when we allowed them to build nukes for our usage, which has left the world in limbo and allowed the Jew to scheme back to the top.

who will be the american erbakan

Attached: Erbakan.jpg (2488x1878, 734K)

White Christians were like that until very recently. If they can destroy us in a couple of generations, they can destroy them, too. Muslims and Jews = Bad News

Attached: School.jpg (671x659, 228K)

>White Christians
oxymoron

The short answer is yes.

Muslims are the real enemy of the Christian american people, and based Jews are our greatest ally in this fight. I support anybody willing to destroy the enemies of our greatest ally Israel the only democracy in the middle east. fuck antisemites

MAGA

Attached: whosbehindthatpost.png (453x557, 50K)

kys discord tranny /ourguy/ Kushner is helping us trigger the libtards

Jealous that your women are getting banged by Muslim cock Danijel?

Nice meme

You dog fucking snow Mexicans deserve any and everything coming to you under your upcoming Islamic Caliphate for stabbing us and the French in the back

>What are Bachi Bazzis
>What are serious hard drugs more accessible than the US
The punishment for adultary in Islam is acid or rocks, and Muslim women still do it daily. Really think about that

My college has a queer black muslim ummah. We're cucked, its just happening a little slower

Attached: 400.gif (265x265, 1.35M)

>drugs or alcohol
You mean drugs, christfag

Attached: 1551405882746.jpg (1000x1000, 47K)

And they live in shitholes even worse than Brazil.

C O P E

These are just american muslims who will hopefully get slaughtered by whites when the race war happens. The homeland is fascist as fuck.

Dude growing up muslim kinda sucks. Its literally autism the religion. It'd be a lot better for the west to adopt orthodoxy

saudi arabia is one of the safest places with lowest crimes and no niggers

brasil is worst than iraq in death count fucking monkey

cross-worship is a meme now and nobody follows it, the only practiced religion to the T is islam

thats why they actually blow themselves up with jews and dont just talk about hating jews online

That's just because if their race though. The religion is perfect.

>Its literally autism the religion.
give examples

>blow themselves up with jews
Implying this isnt an act thats retarded beyond belief. Also no one worships the cross but it makes for great symbolism and christian art and theology are quite spectacular. Simply being culturally christian is good for a society which is why alot of priest are actually agnostic in their beliefs. Islam is too stringent and rule oriented as opposed to being an enriching literary and philosophical experience

take the american version instead

Attached: godhatesfags.jpg (1280x720, 764K)

I'm atheist but come from a very moderate family that strongly believes in Albaqara 256 haha. So I never had to worry about strict parents, family or community. Although I don't believe in Islam, I am aware that it is in a dark age and times are tough in the Muslim world. Islam does have potential to be a good religion; just poverty, colonial history and Western meddling has ruined our countries. Hopefully in the future there will be brighter days and reformation.

cross worship has failed completely, no philosophical woo will save you from post modernist degeneracy, corporal punishment is the solution

I bet they cant even explain what a taghut is from that verse lol

You spend your childhood memorizing the quran without understanding it and then you pray 5 times a day using the verses you've memorized. Theres a lot of other shit but dear god is islam a very tasking religion and the more you know the worse it gets

In my case it's the opposite. I call myself Richard the Lionheart because I slay so many muslim pussies.

If the teachers do a good job you do understand it you just sound lazy honestly remove that flag

Muslims have learned to play the victim card very well and that’s because they play dirty with no pride attached

>kill people
>cry that it was a revenge for innocent Muslims death that never happened
>rinse repeat
>white people and their candle brigade fall on their knees and start slurping the Islamic semen

Indians are literally the only and last group of people that know their games and are trying to fight them

>poverty, colonial history and Western meddling has ruined our countries
No we ruined ourselves. The best parts of the middle east are the colonized places and the smartest people are the ones with European admixture

Indeed sir. It's just a very constricting religion that hampers progress and rewards stagnation.

Lmao, you're one of the few posters I can actually respect here.

I understood it. I grew up in Saudi. I was just horrified by some of the shit I was taught. Im muslim by name cause its a really muslim name but thats about it.

Shut the fuck up Pajeet. You poos are literally the brown jews.

>Indeed sir. It's just a very constricting religion that hampers progress and rewards stagnation.
That's not because of the religion itself, that's because of the backwards camelfuckers who shape the religion to their own culture.

The religion is the culture

I'll take an Indian over a filthy muslim faggot like you anyday. At least they assimilate to western culture you fucking goat blowing queer.

>goat blowing queer
not an argument

>So much r3ddit spacing
Ignored

rafidi kalb
munafiq kalb, fee darq al asfal min al naar

t.manjeet

53. “O you who believe! Do not enter the houses of the Prophet for a meat without waiting for the proper time, unless permission be granted you. But when you are invited, enter, and, when your meal is ended, then disperse; neither lingering for conversation; verily this annoys the Prophet, and he is ashamed before you, but Allah is not ashamed before the truth. And when you ask his wives for any object, ask them from behind a curtain. This is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not for you to hurt Allah’s Messenger, neither to marry his wives after him, ever, verily this is grievous (sin) with Allah.”

literally autism

>munafiq kalb
And heres an example of why I don't think the religion is necessarily moral.

Based

It's because they are shitty, and they are shitty because of muslims
We have to put up with all that shit because we are successful

fuck no! Muslims are inbred retards who worship a pedophile

moral according to westernized bastard liberal view ? moral is what Allah says, moral is you dead

>Indians are literally the only and last group of people that know their games and are trying to fight them

doesnt india have the biggest muslim minority of any country in the world?

Fucking leaf

Attached: image.jpg (178x283, 10K)

Morality is an adherence to natural order and that which is good. Not killing the kuffar, those engaging in biddah and those in ghulat sects

Islam is what keeps their society from degenerating. Their brain may not have evolved to function without the religious rules and laws. When they abandon Islam, and that is only a matter of time, they will adopt a degenerate Western lifestyle claiming that Islam was extremely bad for women. It all begins with feminism. I am certainly not jealous of Muslims since their societies are just lagging behind.

Dear God no you silly brain parasite infected chimp. In Brazil some family was raped and eaten alive while others were forced to watch. The rest of the country is hookers for white tourists. Muslim countries are civilized with low crime, low degeneracy.

>Lynchings everyday for the slightest superstitious rumor and full on chimp outs for eating beef
>Fuck toddler because monkey god

Poo flag

REPORT ALL BULLSHIT BAIT THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO TROLLING BASTARDS

Attached: Slide thread 2.gif (764x572, 22K)

>Muslim countries are civilized with low crime, low degeneracy.

so why are so many people leaving those countries every year to live in western ones?

I feel sorry for the European region of Turkey.

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA

Attached: 1550364103173.jpg (720x960, 51K)

It’s not a claim it is. It’s a barbaric culture and religion that actively oppresses and mutilates it’s own women. Not to mention they are fucking low IQ dumbasses (majority) who move to another country but bring the same shit with them and wonder why they live in another shit hole. They’re almost as bad as the Africans

Reformation is against Islam so no, none of that will happen you moron. Islam is not compatable with modern civil society. It will break into a new sect where as what represents the biter past will continue to chimp out and self destruct. Thanks for algerbra though.

Muslims not cucked? Middle-eastern countries were cucked by european powers in the past and they are now cucked by either America or Isreal, what are you on about?

>jealous of Muslims
what the fuck is wrong with this board.

everybody is cucked by women's lib at this point

women can vote everywhere

it's only a matter of time until the muslim countries erode

>>actively names the Jew
Achieves nothing, is still controlled by them, because they're inbred, dumb and inferior cattle.
>>not cucked by women's lib
Women can now drive, walk alone, watch movies, etc and do other things in Saudi fucking Arabia because they whinned enough.
Women in North Africa, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey do what they want
>>not cucked by LGBT faggotry
Uhm, you should google more, arabs are infamous pederasts and homopedo rapists.
It's their tradition to rape boys, arabs are insane.
>>not cucked by fedora-fag atheists
Who is cucked by them tho?
>>not cucked by degeneracy like drugs or alcohol
They literally all smoke and abuse substances (counterfeit ones) which they sell along to dumb countries like France, Spain, England, etc.

Its a board to talk about how to hate jews 24/7. It becoming a muslim board was just a matter of time.

>arabs are infamous pederasts and homopedo rapists
Change Arabs with Turks

Shut up kike

Go back to khazaria bitch

Only people that make pro muslim threads are Muslim dispora

>Why are so many people leaving

>USA creates a new Terror Organization every decade in ME
>USA invades ME countries and kills people cuz "chemical weapons"
>USA openly funds and sells weapon to the jewish immigrant ethnostate in ME
Dunno man. Must be the hot weathers.

>Implying ME is not in perpetual war since mohammed fucked the 9 years old Aisha

ME was not in perpetual war before mid 20s. In fact Islam saved ME from tribal state and ended constant conflicts between tribes.

I’m happy that my floor is not made of sand. So that’s a no from me, dawg.

Like every other religion. Believing in any religion, and so in a so called god, is a conceptually primitive reflect of a poorly evolved sentient being.
When we merge with technology and evolution kicks again, hopefully religion will disappear. Otherwise humanity is doomed.

Yeah, and fuck Jews too!

Fuck off Mohammed

Attached: b90e8bd1-84ac-4d17-80ad-f1ecbfa6691b..png (818x896, 710K)

Religion binds people together and is essential to their shared identity. If you are too much of a sperg to see it's utility, you're literally socially retarded.

Attached: woj.png (205x246, 7K)

they have some things going for them, but ultimately they have no prestige.

Besides, the "current" malaise in western politics is quickly mending itself. It won't be long before we are back to the old order, seeing as the current situation isn't remotely sustainable.

Ohf I would love to declare jihad on her

The funny thing is Erdogan has done more then he promised then Trump ever will, The madman built a wall, arrested leftist faggots, Jewish Journalists, Bombs the kurds(Niggers in turkey) back to their shithole Tells israel to fuck off in his free time, tells commie chinese to stop their massacre against the Muslim ching chongs which is ironic since the countries that cry over the ''Holocaust'''dont give a shit if china is doing it at this moment, Shoots down a Russian jet and then tells putin to fuck off, Builds a shitload of oil pipe line, Kicks The cypriots up their ass and rightfully steals their oil.
Tells the world that saudis killed their own citizen in their own consulate without giving a fuck about our oil supply,
Buys the S400 missile system without even INCLUDING IT IN TO THE NATO FRAMEWORK,
made agreements with England Of purchasing their rolls Royce Fighter engine so we can build our own fighter 5th generation Fighter

The only thing that you Americans keep fucking up is the sale of the f135, congress does not want to sell it because AIPAC does not want Any other country in the middle east other then israel itself to posses the f135
And let me remind you israel wanted to buy 100 f135's Turkey 120+

Americans are the largest cucks in the world And Trump is their Regional manager bitch where as the israelis are literally the Branch leaders

Attached: Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan_meet_with_Ilham_Aliyev.jpg (1960x1275, 572K)