Niggification

fuck, living in a nice white chicago suburb, was safe, now more and more black people are moving in and the crime rate is spiking im fucking sick of it, is there any community safe from the scourge that is diversity? It's supposedly racist but crime is only going up along with the minority rates im fucking sick of it

Attached: you.jpg (576x521, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roadsnacks.net/most-african-american-cities-in-california/
youtube.com/watch?v=4awVqRr1eCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

walk around at night dressed like a clown to spook the niggers, niggers are superstitious

THEN LEAVE THE FUCKING CITY!

Dont let your tax dollars go to that bullshit.

Attached: Dont Forget.jpg (579x636, 61K)

Go in the middle. That’s what I’m planning, cheap and mostly white. I don’t even care if they hate me because of my race, I hate living near anything darker than me.

the thing is literally 10 years ago it was all safe white people, and some well learned immigrants from Europe, and now im starting to see black people plant their roots into this community as well, and have a sickening feeling that its just going to get worse, do we really have to run from them? Why can't they all leave

unironically this

dude i live in the northwest suburbs, home of cheap and white but also safe, and you can literally see it change, for example the high schools show their ethnic distribution, and their starting to be more and more black kids, and i see black people in our parks and on our streets selling drugs to kids who grew up here, it disgusts me

If you live in a place where criminals are able to afford housing you should get a better job and move up in the capitalist system. It is 100% your fault that you are unable to make enough to not live in the ghetto. Wealthy and middle-class minorities do not commit crime.

thats the thing, i don't live in the ghetto, i live in one of the nicest suburbs, but you literally see the shitty ghetto looking apartments with black teens smoking weed in the parking lots spring up, shits changing and its awful

I simply don't understand this notion that it is specifically black people that are making it worse. The problem is that they are poor, don't unironically tell me that white people in ghettos aren't doing the exact same thing. The best solution is to just move and sell before the value of your house drops more than it already probably has.

>when niggers do nigger things near you, you are the problem

Nice ad hominem shaming tactics, shill

literally i do not see white people prepetuating the degeneration of neighborhoods like black people do

one of the main problems is this white guilt culture in our public schools, the indians were happy flower pickers that we swept from their homelands without cause, and slavery is our fault, its fucking stupid and hurts society in the short and long term

I mean that is simply due to the crazy amount of black people in poverty that live in cities. Poor white people live in their own degenerate towns. Personally, I have seen a solid mix of degenerates. I had to kick out this fucking white family with 5 kids, all "homeschooled", renting my house. Degenerate people will always be degenerate.

West Virginia is one of the whitest AND poorest states and it’s crime rates are much better per capita than black regions per capita, regardless of income. That should dispel the “They’re just poor” myth. It’s a cultural pathology they have. The only way to end black crime is end black culture.

finally a sane person who actually reads the statistics on violent crimes and drug crimes and sees who its perpetuated by

One is a heavily populated city and the other is shitty farms. If your argument is black culture promotes crimes I would agree with you, but there is no inherent reason for blacks to commit more crimes.

dont forget black people are 9x more likely than whites to have the MAOA gene, making them more aggressive and greatly increases the chance they will commit a violent crime

There is nothing wrong with being racist. Being racist is just noticing what is going on around you. Niggers are going to behave like niggers. Its what they are. Act accordingly.

its not the people that are the problem, its the culture those people bring with them

never felt like i had to carry in public here before, but now I don't feel safe without something to defend myself around these people its a disgrace

>The only way to end black crime is end black culture.
The only way to end black crime is to end black people.
FTFY
Black people create black culture.

imagine if the culture promoting gang life and pushing narcotics on your own communties was gone, the world would be so much safer

>I simply don't understand this notion that it is specifically black people that are making it worse.
Do you live under a fucking bubble? My fucking area is getting worse thanks to nigs and spics all moving in.

Attached: Godzilla wut.jpg (198x200, 9K)

Nigger detect

everyone has the MAOA gene, you're talking about the "warrior gene" which refers to certain versions (alleles) of MAOA

I have no idea where you are coming from and I am basing this off of my own experiences. But southern California is heavily diverse and I live in one of the safest cities in the US. It is true because they are poor. Remember, people would be saying the same thing about Italians 100 years ago, mafia culture was big back then.

This is ignorant liberal bullshit. There are crimes correlated with poverty. There are also crimes correlated with race. Poor black crime is some ugly shit you just can’t live around.

>Wealthy and middle-class minorities do not commit crime.

You made a funny!

You sound like you live in a gated community

Attached: vegeta.jpg (986x675, 58K)

Niggers don't create drug culture. They're not smart enough. They're only tools. If niggers were gone, drugs would be prevalent elsewhere. Gangs are an effect of the greed that drug sales promote.

I lived my whole life in Chicago.
I moved my family to central Lake county two years ago. Still work in Chicago. Best of both worlds.

white guys may sell weed occasionally, but black guys work with a gang of distributors, black men are most likely to sell hard drugs like meth crack and heroin because most of them are only motivated by sex and money

But what is the difference between poor black crime and poor crime? Both are the same form of degeneracy that is intolerable.

I feel like this is pretty much factual. How can they be committing crimes as well as being middle class? No one is gonna steal your bike when they can afford their own bike.

I'll be honest and say that I do live in a gated community, but my community is diverse considering that I live in SoCal. Literally, every black person I have met in my city, they have to afford to live here, were normal people.

Then I hope you never see what I have to, nice communities just like yours slowly trickling in with black people selling drugs and using them in public, its awful and it will only get worse

Sell your house before it is too late. Save yourself, Chicago aint worth shit to try to hold your ground.

That being said, im surprised its blacks and not mexicans, have they set up section 8 or similar in your hood?

nigger you live in a bubble

Attached: 1540955530445.png (442x390, 127K)

they all stay to the north part of lake county. Gary/east chicago. mexicans stay around hammond.

>I'll be honest and say that I do live in a gated community, but my community is diverse considering that I live in SoCal. Literally, every black person I have met in my city, they have to afford to live here, were normal people.

theres a huge difference between gated communities and drug addicts springing through the crack in the floorboard finding cheap housing and bringing their culture with them, leading the falling house values and more degenerate niggers moving in, causing the neighborhood to go to shit, its reverse gentrification

When you are white and around blacks, you are simply a target. There is no getting around that. They hate you, know you are castrated by the state to defend yourself, your friends are fags who wont help you, you are easy pickings

no, cheap apartments springing up along major streets is the beginning of the problem, the mexicans here aren't that much of a problem on my side of the city, on the other side tho latin kings have free reign, i was hoping my side would be uncorrupted

That is only true if you enter a heavily black community, and even then you are just incredibly out of place. In normal cities, people don't think like that.

I mean that's the point of capitalism, isn't it? Work hard enough so you can afford to live in a utopian bubble. My house here is probably 4x the price it would be anywhere else.

Try to find an area that cheap housing such as that is not possible. My main point is that poor people are going to be like that no matter what, it is not specifically because they are black. Try to get as far away from such areas as possible.

yeah, too bad i don't have infinite funds, im not poor but im not rich either, i make an honest living though

>muh housing prices
which are going up because of shitskins entering the country en masse and taking out huge loans

let them have your daughters anons, surrender is the only chance of peace

OP...the answers have already been posted, sell the fucking house..let the nogs destroy the place and in 20 years buy back in at the bottom of the market once gentrification starts.

until the race war starts and ends you have no choice but to play the game in your own favor.

You clearly don't live in Inglewood or Compton. You probably grew up around affluent white people and civilized latinos. Maybe you even knew black guys who didn't act like thugs. I don't care enough because you're either in denial, or extremely naive. I would bet you dollars to donuts that if you compared the crime rates of the top 10 whitest cities in California versus the crime rates of top 10 blackest cities you would see correlation. Prove me wrong, you can't.

I'll give you a place to start: roadsnacks.net/most-african-american-cities-in-california/

use that as your base for blackest cities. Now, google their crime rates. Do the same for white cities. Post results. You don't want your mind changed, you want to virtue signal us into drinking your kool aid. Fuck your feelings. It isn't to be edgy that I say this, no, it is because people like you are why the internet is one giant hugbox. Yeah yeah, facts are racist. Everything is racist and blah blah blah.

why don't you run away again like you burger pussies do best.

We want facts, not your opinions or what you think. Give us some hard numbers to prove your little point.

the system criminalizes being black, essentially. so it's no surprise that according to your statistics, blacks commit more crimes.

Check the crimes you cand deny, first being murder. You have an argument for victimless crimes like drugs where frat bro whites dont get prison time, not for murder

Totally, poor white towns are exactly like nigger neighborhoods
Get fucked boomer

>blacks and whites cannot live peacefully together

I wonder why.....why is this world so gay

I was shocked at the amount of niggers I saw in Melrose Park IL last week. Very disturbing.

because boomers thought globalisation and forced integration of non whites towhite areas was a good thing

Where will the whites fly to when every place is dark?

Nigger here, just stopped by to drain your energies and drink upon the river of tears. carry on

Wasn't this one of Obama's programs? Looking at the racial balance of neighborhoods and mandating X amount of cheap minority housing to balance that shit out?

Where is the whitest place in Canada to move to
Ontario is AIDS

Attached: 0zA1amk.jpg (1080x1200, 511K)

where are all the white women at?!

According to Wikipedia... Quebec. Hope you've been brushing up on your french, you hoser

.>KKK

Attached: 1479788172206.jpg (250x257, 9K)

My first blood was menstrual, carry on

*too easy*

Ever thrown a noose over a tree limb? Get some bed sheets and friends and try it....

*silence*

*priceless*

This is the in the DNA of african people scared of shit in the jungle.

youtube.com/watch?v=4awVqRr1eCo

The culture comes from the people, not the other way around.

>Wealthy and middle-class minorities do not commit crime.
Oh that's a good one

Attached: Intentionalhomocide.jpg (536x392, 28K)

>Remember, people would be saying the same thing about Italians 100 years ago, mafia culture was big back then.
Italians never committed random impulsive crimes like spics and niggers do.

>don't unironically tell me that white people in ghettos aren't doing the exact same thing
I am unironically telling white people in "ghettos" don't do the exact same thing. Having lived around niggers in Louisville and poor Whites in east Kentucky, I can say with both both statistical and anecdotal evidence that poor whites and poor do not act the same at all.

>i see black people in our parks and on our streets selling drugs to kids who grew up here, it disgusts me
Why do you allow filthy negroid beasts to poison children who were just like you?

Film that, photo that, selfie that, witnesses, call the police, do something so the niggers rot in prison