So /pol

So /pol
you come here to larp as a right winger; u brag with ur friends about how defiant and awake u are. Yet, and the end of the day when u are going to have a shower and u drop ur underwear; there it is: is ur mark... you are cattle ... scarred by a ritual shared with people of rural africa and middle east.
The pleasure of sex is primordial, our penis start evolving way before we were hominids, and they ripped that from you... you are mutilated.
I know you are angry, sad or even distrustful; but u are doing not good reporting or saging this thread, user. You will for sure die not knowing how incredible sex feels like, how mending is to make love to ur wife.
speak out user, dont let em get away with this, acknowledge what they have done to you, and warn other, warn society, what u are suffering is no more for you alone...

>Inb4 I shower everyday
>Inb4 you are so insecure you can think of ur genitalia in a sexual manner only.

Attached: 800px-Circumcision_Prevalence_using_red_for_the_most_circumcising_countries.svg.png (800x411, 113K)

>mandatory genital mutilation at birth

why do americans do this

Attached: circumcision-is-amputation-comic.png (1000x1000, 106K)

>So /pol
I think you're talking about the burgers, the rest of the civilised world don't share that barbatic ritual user.

>Sharing mark with jews
>and you are goyim

thats the literal definition of livestock.

Attached: 1061858664.jpg (1000x541, 91K)

Who fuckin' cares? If you're gonna fuck some woman just use a little lube.

I wasn't circumcised so you can kiss my ass.

Hans is right. Anyone that circumcised their kids is a dumb piece of shit and deserves to die.
Good goy.

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 012931275.jpg (920x380, 69K)

Also circumcision isn't mandatory, but super fucking common.

Oh, spare me you, gentile Helot.

Attached: 1551281093455.png (1600x1530, 1.15M)

>mutilate babys at born so they wont produce natural lubricant during copulation
>sell baby dick cream to roasties
>sell lubricant

good goy.

>Calls me gentile
Literal kike. You deserve to be hanged in public you coniving waste of flesh.

All memes aside, people who defend circumcision in infants are either
>circumcised themselves and coping
>Jews/Muslims
>utterly fucking stupid
or any combination of these.

It's a barbaric practice that should be ostracized the same way as female circumcision. It amazes me how male circumcision continues to be a widely-accepted non-issue. If I were to tattoo a star and crescent on my infant son's forehead for my own religious beliefs people would be absolutely furious (rightfully so) and it would likely make the news - but if I want to cut off a part of my son's penis that serves several functions everyone is like yeah that's fine. It's utterly disgusting.

The US is fucked when it comes to this. Chances are the supreme court rules on this in religious grounds. If a state outlaws circumcision completely some kike will she and the courts will say he has the right to suck the blood out of his kid's dick. I think it'll be interesting if some Jew sues his parents for circumcision and says he had no say in the matter and it invaded his privacy. At this point they should hopefully rule in favor of the plaintiff since there was no consent.

I'm restoring which will cover the head and undo some of the desensitization. Sex will feel better for me than 99% of mutilated guys. To bad is won't feel at good as 99% of intact guys. Can only hope for some regenerative medicine in the future.

Good luck with that, stay strong

Attached: F0D.jpg (205x324, 7K)

I unironically can't even imagine how masturbation works without foreskin. For me it feels like most of the stimulation comes from the foreskin gliding up and down the glans while fapping.

Im sorry man. But the fact that u know what happened and realizing it is barbaric is all what u need to do.
Good luck with that!

hahah I mean how much can the pleasure change really I'm sure it's all just a myth

Attached: 1492539693600.jpg (621x502, 47K)

Attached: Sorrells-Chart.jpg (1000x517, 152K)

I'm a Chad spic and I know when all the white girls at the gym I go to are attracted to me. After my workout I go to the sauna and pretend like I left my earphones at home when i see women in there, that way I can blast Redpilled music by MR bond and tell them about the importance of race. They at first look at me odd (becuase I'm a spic and they didn't expect me to have these views) but afterwards they smile. As far as sex goes...sex leads to offspring eventually and I dont want to contribute to the kalergi plan so I'm staying virgin for life

Most guys pull the shaft skin up and over the head, which slightly acts like a faux foreskin, but more rolling than gliding. Some guys are cut too tight, so they can't even do that. They must use some sort of lube or other means. I know a guy who prone masturbates (humps the bed/ground) until he gets enough sensation to finish. He said he often gets rugburn from it.

I'm not circumcised, sorry that the rabbis got to your parents and now you want to get angry at others online for something that you can never have.

not sure how you expected that post to work? reverse psicology? "muh trolling"? or are u plain stupid?

As if there was some elaborate plan behind it, I'm simply telling you that my genitals are just fine. Sorry that your "muh dick" post didn't have the effect that you thought it would.