Where Incels created by the as a way for them to oppress whites males?

Where Incels created by the as a way for them to oppress whites males?

Attached: CB34D539-9483-4AA0-8EEF-442B6FCA6FBC.jpg (1536x1032, 433K)

Meant to say created by the Left.

Aren't incels people who can't get a girlfriend and blame it on everyone else?

No retard, they are degenerates that cannot socially function. Just cause a majority of them are white doesn't mean anything. It's simply based on the population size.

>autistic straight virgins get online
>shit talk women for years
>coin themselves "incels"
>everybody else online hates them for the pitiful losers they are (but sees them as mostly harmless anyway)
>incel "Captain Jow Forums" crashes his van
>kills people
>(((they))) learn about "incels"
>appropriate it to signal against any white guy online remotely critical of (((their))) precious Hollyjew projects
>normies follow suit
>now any straight white man online is just an "angry incel"

OY VEY

Attached: merchantbossfight.png (275x273, 65K)

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
INCEL

The Left sure does seem to hate them a lot even though they claim to preach love and tolerance. Thank about what you say faggot.

It's true that (((they))) indoctrinated us into believing bullshit regarding sex and women since childhood. It's also true that certain deities will punish them for this transgression.

Essentially the media indoctrinated us into sabotaging our own sexual and romantic relationships by shilling cucks like Doug in OP's pic, and other such "nice guys". 90s cartoons are filled to the brim with shit like that and it only got worse in the 00s and beyond.

So this thread is shit and it made me want to start a real discussion about something important on Jow Forums

The left also hates Nazis, doesn't really prove anything.

The left also thinks a neo nazi is a nazi though.

No. Incels were created by evolution and government programs. Most people on the right were onboard with these programs in early 20th century, so incels were created by the tyranny of history.

>not refusing women to grind rpgs
Imagine being this degenerate.

It's not the jews fault you're an incel m8

Attached: literally pol.png (729x288, 150K)

What’s the difference?

Yeah

Attached: oreginal content.jpg (400x400, 65K)

HAHAHA KEK
This was literally me in highschool.
FUCK

I'm not an incel though, that's the point. They're calling ANY man who deviates from the mainstream ZOG narrative an "incel".

No they are just autistic fucks copying dank Jow Forums memes that they aren't aware of are banter.

I just correct them and tell them im a rapist. Confuses their narrative.