The state of Australia

The state of Australia

Attached: WeChat Image_20190301152529.png (498x489, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/2019/02/27/11/54/transgender-news-australian-defence-force-department-of-veterans-affairs-gender-reassignment-surgery?ocid=Social-Nine&fbclid=IwAR066V7LIogaYajIt3T87fmoP_NkIj8w_wYUPCNhDX6ZKlOyHD2gZXGDvJE
youtube.com/watch?v=pWmID6vfv4M
noted.co.nz/archive/listener-nz-2014/how-new-zealands-military-became-the-most-gay-inclusive-in-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=W2ILO9pCOUo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>her
But how did they get rid of all of the Y chromosomes?

I WEAR MY MEDALS ON THE LEFT

Explain yourselves cunts

Fuck this gay earth

STUNNING
AND
BROIVE

Look at that chiseled jaw. Shooting up estrogen made this dude more manly.

this type of shit isn't exclusive to australia. the whole anglosphere and all of western europe is fucked.

FPBP

What happened to Australia?

Attached: bantzKANG.jpg (1200x3284, 441K)

He wants the Dep of Veterans' Affairs to pay for his surgery
9news.com.au/2019/02/27/11/54/transgender-news-australian-defence-force-department-of-veterans-affairs-gender-reassignment-surgery?ocid=Social-Nine&fbclid=IwAR066V7LIogaYajIt3T87fmoP_NkIj8w_wYUPCNhDX6ZKlOyHD2gZXGDvJE

Why is Strayacunt military so fucking gay?

Attached: NZ Military.jpg (1600x1065, 207K)

Aus/pol here

why doos every austrailian look like sharlto copley

Attached: ut56tciM_400x400.jpg (396x396, 23K)

Also, what the actual fuck?
Cunt suffers a mental breakdown from PTSD and wants to cut his dick off and in this day and age the military has to just go along with it?

your gayness is off the charts you gold fish looking fuck mouth. drunken inbred slave go shit in your mothers clit and then rub your balls in it and give her nice african goggles.

That would be anglo/wog face you are showing me.
The aryana are the ones you see that look like life savers at the beach.
(Yes Australia has millions of Aryan Germans from immigration after ww2 to boost the population after losing a generation)
They are the bogans, that is why they hate all wogs and coined the term in the first place.

bogans and wogs? seriously..

yes. Bogans are generally Germans, this is common knowledge among people who actually understand the demographics of Australia.
Wogs are Greek, Turkish, Southern Italian etc.
Brownish euros that are short and angry.
Normally black curly hair.

Kys meme flag kike

Why are those trannies all so fucking ugly as women while there are also ladyboys who could legitimately pass?

Here ya go if you want to learn about Australian history watch this doco, is well made and tells pretty much the full story.
youtube.com/watch?v=pWmID6vfv4M

Says literally the gayest military on the planet.
noted.co.nz/archive/listener-nz-2014/how-new-zealands-military-became-the-most-gay-inclusive-in-the-world/

Attached: sasr-bigfoot.jpg (650x366, 55K)

Streuth, what a spunky sheila, i'd give it a root fair dinkum no worries m8, no worries

No worries

NO

WORRIES

Right strewth aye m8?
Fairfukkendinkum shitforbrains, no cunt snipping his bludger and telling me to go walkabouts while a walken wetsuit fucks shazza just as i go see damo for a durrie and suck down that fag like no tomorrow.
Unacceptable, worse than a marchfly in june biting me left kncacker because me budgie smuggler was too tight.

M8

friendly reminder America started this

Attached: smart.jpg (482x533, 126K)

This wont be acceptable until hrt is free to anyone who wants it and the government pays for it.

I have the trap virus and it's taking over me. I need this anons, don't stop me

>grow long hair
>transition

im guessing its opposite for men down in upsidedownland?

Australia has a military???

I want to know why he did...
Cunt looks like a man and always will, how mentally fucked is he if he thinks anyone will ever see him as anything but a drag queen?

What marxism? Friendly reminder, you're fag

Attached: download.jpg (1604x1207, 370K)

I understood all this, I grew up on 1980s Aus tv shows, 2bh he wouldn't look out of place in the original Cell Block H series

Did you forget that we have fought side by side with America in every war America has been involved in over a 120 year period?

>the whole anglosphere

This. With the anomaly of Sweden, it's mostly Anglo countries (U.S., Canada, Britain, Australia, New Zealand) doing this shit.

As a child of a German, this is all correct. Also a bogan cunt, but I can pretend to be a blue collar fuckface when I need to.

Somehow looks manlier as a woman.

Because autogynephiliacs are heterosexual men who want to be women to turn themselves on while ladyboys are fags trying to attract Chads so they put a lot of effort into their looks.

Why is my flag fucking UK? Fuck me dead, recently switched to this 'NBN' shit now I'm located in the UK. Can't these cunts do anything right?

im almost certain we have more fags with mags

Provide the exact translation and i will believe you, most Australians can't even translate that.

Rule number 4 NO POOFS
Rule number 5 THERE IS NO RULE NUMBER 5
Rule number 6 NO POOFS

carrion

yes and they're fucking gay

Attached: serveimage.jpg (700x467, 59K)

No way to explain it, our only excuse is we've been fucked on by our circle media, circle politicians and circle academia. Just like you, yanks. This is circle's doing.

You are the property of mummy now

Attached: index.jpg (195x258, 8K)

Clown world

Attached: 1551328628662.gif (607x609, 754K)

Friendly reminder this guy was governor general for 8 fucking years, and didn't say how JUSTed our country was. He's a traitor, just the same.

in b4 but goy don't you know Israel is America's greatest ally

Attached: 1513945733851s.jpg (250x187, 10K)

Probably only due to actual population size vs Australia & New Zealand.

The NZ military is legitimately useless.

I think LGBT inclusive military can be blamed on europe. The rest of the degenerate shit could be blamed on the US though. Fuck I universally hate all politicians

Don't forget about when Australia lit the ovens in Israel.

Attached: Israel.jpg (1228x2124, 441K)

HELP

If I move to Oz, would a pastanigger be preferred by employers over chinks and shitskins?

I take offence to that have you not seen this monster
youtube.com/watch?v=W2ILO9pCOUo

Attached: Bobbie.png (1530x1080, 686K)

Move to Gippsland in Victoria, most of the employers there are Italian.

To be fair you could have made literally one of the worst tanks of ww2.
Pretty sure the only good thing about pic related is the hull was all one piece.

Attached: bovington-ac1-sentinel-tank.jpg (650x436, 71K)

doing our part against the JQ

Just the fact that you don't have a single tank on your crust of an island just makes me sad.

That looks like the Ned Kelly of tanks hahahaha.

But how does anyone know if they were bad tanks or not? The Sentinel never saw any combat.

thankfully you did the same to California

It didn't have the firepower to take out even a Panzer III and it lacked the armour to resist shots from a Panzer III as well.
The Sherman simply outclassed it and was readily available which is why the sentinel never saw combat.
Also it had mad engine issues what with having 3 v8 engines.

And Portugal.

Attached: Noice.png (1657x2119, 2.95M)

Yeah, funny though that nobody can ever remember this actually happening.

Australia has done more to try and wipe out ZOG through planting of trees than all other efforts combined

Fucking nice tank mate

Attached: WL4t9kO.png (2000x900, 592K)

>benis

True, the chode gun was an innovation and no one can ever deny that.
Also why are we not all on aus/pol?

Post sexy tanks niggas

Attached: oyowX31.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

I might be very fucking wrong here but I think you wear them on the left if they're your fathers/grandfathers for ANZAC parades etc.

AHAHAHA the west is FUCKING DEAD

Ok but post actual tank pics please.

Attached: 1551073718306.jpg (1048x753, 208K)

Why are Australians so autistic? theres something in the water

Yea I've got a folder with em and there's some hoi stuff mixed up there, didn't catch that

Attached: panzerii_03.jpg (480x361, 53K)

cunts

This man has no dignity.

I gotchoo, dawg

Attached: EB1219E7-5922-45F0-B30C-D27F857D73DC.jpg (650x838, 70K)

>The state of Australia
This makes me proud. Australia has a long and fine history of traps.

Attached: Priscilla Queen of the Desert.png (1920x1320, 2.19M)

Do got that Australian tank with the dick in front?

What made Australia's military so gay? Is it more gay than society at large? Is it perhaps the product of soldiers sharing showers together and living in single-sex communities for long periods?

Attached: Gay Australia.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

should've been pushed out on mental health grounds and potential for suicide.

Fuck sake someone go bump aus/pol so ASIO doesn't make another one for him and his Tanny Jannie mates.

Brah, I said tank not Großtraktors

Attached: tumblr_ob6f5ySD8Q1reg6u1o1_500.jpg (500x333, 27K)

You are very wrong. One's own medals are worn on the left breast. One's relatives etc are worn on the right.

>Pic in OP
>Wechat_image
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU CHINK BASTARD

Why are so many trannies in the army?

based as fuck

t-AIPAC

>Australia
>Home of the literal phoenix tree.

the comments on the kikebook post are pretty redpilled

R A R E

Nope.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

I make the big gun go boom.

What is a phoenix tree?

Stop the war i need to dilate

Attached: powpow.jpg (580x387, 64K)

BASED AUSTRALIA

Attached: Australia New zeland , same shit Chin Chonk Power . int pol.jpg (848x368, 52K)

I'm referring to the eucalyptus tree. Burns everything to the ground and it starts growing again. Or is it inaccurate to call it that?

id still smash