Niggers being tarded

Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder is a very serious issue in society, especially with minorities, poorer people and the newer generations.
Remember not only Alcohol can cause this condition, Drugs and that includes prescription drugs can also cause it.

Many children i see that are said to have ADD or ADHD or Autism obviously have this condition not what their parents have been told.
>Low IQ (70-90)
>social and behavioural problems
>delayed development
>inability to connect past experiences with present action
>may seem competent and agree but not understand
>short attention span and poor memory
>inability to generalise information
>slow cognitive and auditory pace
>impaired judgment and impulsivity
>emotional – angry, frustrated
>immature
>poor language and communication skills
>FASD is a lifelong condition and there is no cure
telethonkids.org.au/our-research/research-topics/fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder-fasd/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInvuWuKSW3wIVGSUrCh03OAC6EAAYASAAEgI7ifD_BwE

Amazing they sound like all the calling cards of a Social Justice Warrior, i wonder why so many niggers are far left extremists?

This condition is never discussed when talking about minority groups,
i am just going to use African Americans here as an example but all minority groups in any country have large problems with this condition.
edmontonfetalalcoholnetwork.org/2015/07/22/fasd-biggest-public-health-problem-for-african-americans/
aafp.org/afp/2005/0715/p279.html
pbs.org/newshour/health/this-chicago-doctor-stumbled-on-a-hidden-epidemic-of-fetal-brain-damage

Attached: 1538124988505.jpg (620x465, 61K)

As a Hispanic I see this quite frequently as well. Especially among 2nd generation Hispanics.

I can not think a minority group other than muslims that do not suffer this condition at an alarming rate.
The scary thing is none of them are diagnosed it is almost like there is an agenda to cover up FASD.

Attached: FASDs_Image_1.jpg (473x629, 184K)

Shit even poor white people, All the white kids with low functioning autism.... FASD.

I mean you just ignored every other minority. The main people this is affecting are poor people. So mainly blacks, hispanics, and whites. Other minorities are usually wealthy enough to not deal with such things.

Can smoking cigarettes cause a baby to have FASD?

Attached: 1534274817654.jpg (660x716, 72K)

Oh like the Vietnamese...?
Thai?
Fillipino?
Just because Japan is a rich country it does not make all asians rich mate.

Oh you live in Australia, my bad. In America most of the asians are usually highly educated.

Remember that there are 42 distinct kinds of human on this planet and most of them are a minority.
Also african niggers are hardly even human.

Attached: races.png (712x648, 134K)

Yeah Australias Asians are more so poorer asians, the exception is chinese millionaires and japanese.

Also concussions, malnutrition and lead exposure. Some combination of those with weak education lead to severly criminally stupid populations.

100% this.
The intellectual difference is easily explained with real things but all of these problems seem to be ignored.
Is it because these problems occur in the first place due to stupidity and the only way to fix it is to take rights away from poor people maybe...?

You're retarded

Checked & I dunno. I think media ramping up blame at white people & the culture glorifying drugs and gang violence stagnates progress. A shift back to traditionalism would help with environmental factors and improve the genetic IQ difference. Also with blacks they are super sexually promiscuous so in some hoods you have kids not knowing who the fathers are go on to knock up their first and second cousins. The problem is compounded by like 10 seriously hard to solve issues.

Must say i appreciate a proper conversation on Jow Forums for once...
All of your points do make complete sense, Society is pushing this hard, when was the last time you heard anything telling pregnant women not to drink alcohol or do any drugs?
It is all
>durrr multiculturalism hahhahahah XD

Also what is forcing these pregnant women to all turn to alcohol?
Is it really just brainwashing mixed with ignorance or is it something more sinister?

People who care stop drinking. A lot of niggers dont care they are that selfish. They dont care about the father or a genetic lineage, it's all about a welfare check that baby represents. Sometimes they are addicted and have a hard time stopping. Everyone knows drinking is super bad when pregnant they have posters and infograms all over pregnancy doctors offices. In some cases when they can prove drug or alcohol abuse took place child protection services can intervene. Its fucked up I think there should be criminal charges involved.

Bump

bump

bump

what the fuck is going on here...?
This thread has nothing to discuss?
Is Jow Forums simply bots and newfags that only respond to
>1 post by this ID
?

I can guarantee you that those,that shill for this things write all that crap because it rakes in the cash.
While going home at night and hoping the opposite happens.

The chips against the native born in a capitalist country are so stacked against him,that i personally at 28 years old am starting to believe i was born old.

What no trip ASIO?
What if i told you i can tell it is you just by your ID alone?
Scary right?