Keep it up Sweden - take back your land one sign at a time

Keep it up Sweden - take back your land one sign at a time.

voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/update-city-welcome-sign-with-islamist-woman-in-hijab-shot-to-pieces-by-enraged-swedes/

Attached: 25A3D530-DC35-45B4-BF98-781EBEBD5D14.jpg (614x793, 125K)

good work based Svens now you just need to shoot the people who look like that picture and your problems will all go away

Bump

There is hope yet.

Attached: Sweden Raggare.jpg (750x498, 57K)

Nice to know there's a sliver a resistance left in Swedistan.

One outburst at a time.

wtf is this real? i thought this sort of thing was illegal in Sweden

Having a nazi t-shirt is illegal in Sweden but waving an ISIS flag is okay because ISIS hates everyone equally.

Look up Raggare.

How often do you see old American cars in Sweden? I heard there are now more classic '50s American cars in Sweden than there are in the United States.

Attached: 1959 buick.jpg (3872x2592, 2.72M)

I don't leave my house so I wouldn't know.

Based notch

I would have an American flag if I was Notch.

Based

I just read about it and I’m surprised they don’t crack down on the confederate flag.

kek I think this might actually be true

It is, court ruled that ISIS is an organisation that hates everyone equally so they're not discriminating unlike nazis did.

nice

kek. if only the women who run sweden would see their own narccisistic evil then maybe they will come to their senses. but they won't

Attached: Fw_LCcIErQocYzMvvV_81gtbneEmw1IbbvV2RaEPC8s.jpg (790x446, 32K)

>enraged
Thats a first

Doesn't he still live in Sweden?

No, he moved to America and bought the most expensive house ever sold in America.

Shoot the people n government who put up the sign and invited the Muslims to invade.

Attached: 2E44B340-75C1-434F-AE22-8328F65A5ADF.jpg (640x638, 92K)

No pic of the shot up sign in article

Thats pretty fuckin sad. Swedes have no pride in their own country

This

Raggare are on the same level as ICP clowns. Sad larpers with no dignity or faith in their own culture.

95% are cucks and 5% are Neonazis who are hated by the rest.

huzzah!

Or maybe they see their own cutler being destroyed, and identify with the people who fought for the last bastion of freedom in a country they respect.

culture*