So this is the ONLY public pic of owner of Jow Forums??

So this is the ONLY public pic of owner of Jow Forums??

Attached: Hiroyuki-20150925082032729.jpg (743x496, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=西村 博之&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7l5CPjuDgAhUh2eAKHWUhA4gQ_AUIBigB&biw=360&bih=526
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was just sold to a Russian guy.

Attached: nomorbrotherwars.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

How in the fuck did a Jap end up owning Jow Forums?

yeah

Isn't he also the owner of 2chan? Surely you'll have find more pics of. Him. By searching his name in japanese

No, not the only one.

Attached: latermuse-1384857116.jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)

Topkek

Attached: 1485608321861 (2).png (235x110, 36K)

google.com/search?q=西村 博之&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7l5CPjuDgAhUh2eAKHWUhA4gQ_AUIBigB&biw=360&bih=526
There are plenty of pics

Looks exactly like someone who'd eagle the market to buy Jow Forums

Two nukes were clearly not enough.

Did he seriously buy Jow Forums for a cool million from moot? Last I heard moot is still poor but working for google.

comfy pic

I doubt he's poor if he works for google. Afaik the number hasn't been confirmed, but he probably sold it way too cheap. It was a smart decision (from a business perspective) by gook moot to put the sfw boards on 4channel. Makes them a lot more advertiser friendly. I never understood why he (or moot) didn't do it earlier.

moot works in tokyo for the japanese office.

I heard it was 300 grand.

Moot sold it to Jewgle who still own it. He's here, too, you can detect his faggy posts if you're an oldfag.

not really

Attached: old_new.jpg (839x481, 189K)

there are a few

Attached: am i admin now.jpg (450x450, 147K)

no, he's done at least 1 streaming AMA. I clicked on it and watched a few seconds. but it was boring so I left.

What use would Google get from this shithole? Yet another domain to dump its captcha on, use shitposters to teach their AI what crosswalks or bikes really look like?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x220, 75K)

look up the highland forum to see what they get

same thing faceberg gets, same thing twitter gets

hate speech detection / AI training (there's another thread about that at the moment, actually)

creating a database of Subversive Persons who need to be put into camps when the time is right

etc

No its not the only 1

Attached: IMG-20190222-WA0001.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

GG, now you're fucked

Attached: Wasted.jpg (1440x1875, 383K)

How fucking new are you?

Attached: 1495961993503.jpg (2048x1536, 513K)

google owns Jow Forums, and moot

The loser drinking piss is the owner of Jow Forums

google owns Jow Forums dummy

What happens when Normies find out that Google owns one of the most toxic places on the interwebs

Attached: thinkstock_rf_photo_of_cat_sitting_at_table.jpg (493x335, 24K)

what happens when google employees find out that google has been nurturing a hate site?

I miss moot, he was our luggage lad

Because i and anyone with at least a half of a brain knows that Google doesn't own Jow Forums, neither does the asia man

Because the American got outed as cuck not being able to take the banter anymore

>He thinks Jow Forums isn't owned by American intelligence organisations.

Lol it'd be like a couple mill investment and they get a LOT of data from us. Not specific leads. They don't care. It's just super easy data collection for 5 eyes

Moot failed for years to monetize. Good moot has a strategy at least, separating the hard to advertise components. He may just shut it down eventually if the blue boards yeild income

The only public pre-transition pic. Lots of trap pics out there.

>How in the fuck did a Jap end up owning Jow Forums?
I thought it was started by a jap guy living in America at a Uni. Maybe he was the later owner, idk.