ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
[YouTube] The Unspoken “Secret” to EVERY Transformation! (embed)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: asktheoppositegender.jpg (250x235, 4K)

Damn I need to redownload that image.

How do I make my pp bigger?

Okay, so its real early in the morning too early to text her.
There's this girl I want to ""study group"" with (and also actually study group with but I'll probably be having more conversations with her than that put it that way) and she said she might be able/willing to do it.

But I got so nervous I didn't text her and now its the morning of the day after she gave me her number and I'm realizing that the strange rationalization I had about not texting her until today made no sense.
Is it weird to not text her until today?
Why am I so fucking nervous? send help

This guy I’ve been having fantastic phone sex with yesterday asked me to say “I love you” to him while we were close to orgasm. I did, but he asked me again tonight and I declined because I decided I’d rather not say that to someone unless I really mean it.

So is it just that his fantasies involve girls that love him? Or is it something more? I’m not opposed to going that way with him but I honestly don’t know enough about him other than I feel that we are very, very sexually compatible.

Also, should I just tell her I'm interested now or is that weird timing because of the study group thing? I feel like that might come off creepy especially if all she wants a study group...

Same way people make earlobe and neck bigger.

If she wants to talk to you she will always be happy to hear from you. And you’re talking about a day or two here,
Not months. Just relax and do it!

Love, fantasy. Same shit.

any lasses out there who know how/have the ability to think rationally and use logic with a cool head even in situations of "high stress" and "conflict"?
if so, have you always been that way or is it something you've developed?
I use quotations because 99% of the time, things that women freak out over are non-issues to me.
or at least things that can be easily resolved with a bit of patience and smart thinking.
I feel like there are a few out there and in fact I've had the privilege of spending time (dating?) with a couple really laid-back gals that aren't nearly as melodramatic as the average I guess
also, any of you lads get easily worked up like aforementioned? why?

Do swimmers smell and taste like swimming pool? State your gender.

Thank you...

Reposting from ded tred, mostly to ask for a 2nd opinion.

I've been considering texting this one cute girl I met like three years ago, but

>don't know what to say besides the obvious "Hi"
>we've been in the same internship for about three-four weeks, even if we only coincided one day a week, and I barely exchanged like three or four lines with her before she stopped going(I don't even remember if we exchanged names properly, even if we had a list visible to all, but I did get to friend her on facebook back then and follow her on IG a few months ago, though she didn't follow back)
>(I want to believe that the last part probably has to do with me being too lazy to update social media last year, I wasn't a social recluse actually, but my profiles do seem rather old/empty)
>she's like 4 years older than me
>we haven't talked in all these years, obviously

I'm not bad looking, I overthink, don't want to come off as creepy for texting her out of nowhere, and want to eventually ask her out and maybe even go further. What do?

>Hey, been a while. Wanna catch up over [insert activity]
I've thought about that, but we only had a casual work-like exchange once, even if I was friendly, so I dismissed the idea because it sounds like implication of us being more acquainted than we actually were during that short time.

I guess this is a case of the past coming to bite me in the ass, then.

Attached: 1447189655033.png (686x732, 14K)

You do know that swimmers take a shower before and after entering the pool, and sometimes even twice after getting out, right?

so you spoke to some one once 3 years ago and want to just text them out of the blue for no reason? there is no way to do this without looking mental. let it go.

Swim teacher here, male.
Yeah kinda. It's not like an overpowering smell but a little chlorine inevitably seeps into your pores. If I haven't been in the water in a few days it's usually fine though.

Does your partner say anything, though?

We were part of a 5-people group for a while in that internship(2 from my university, 2 from hers, and the coordinator). I also got texted some time ago by some girl whom I hadn't seen since we were like 5, and I don't even remember her, but she was apparently tracking down her old schoolmates.

So yeah, maybe those two factors coupled with the old interest led me to believe this crazy idea could work, even if I shouldn't ask her out right away.

Attached: 1491135567203.jpg (625x445, 127K)

>implying I have a gf
Y-you too.

That girl from 5 years a go had a reason and it's still a bit weird.

What about past partners? Aren't swim teachers huge Chads?

Uh, no. Why would you think that?

Because you're practically naked the whole time and showing how badass you are.

>5 years ago
No, I mean when we were 5. Almost 20 years ago.

Most teachers I've seen actually teach fully clothed from outside the pool.

Not when they are teaching a kid or an adult who is just starting. They have to be in the pool.

I mean, I don't see what's badass about swimming.

I've never seen a swim teacher who didn't get I'm the water. Lifeguard trainers sure, but swimming you have to be in the water helping them out, especially with kids.

>No, I mean when we were 5. Almost 20 years ago
doesn't change anything, if anything it makes it less weird of her.

No, in the place I train they rarely get in the water.

Granted, it just might be because there's always too much people in the starting levels and they'll be less effective there.

How do I acquire a female mating partner to spread my genetic code via reproduction when I am unemployed and do not leave my domicile?

Attached: 1547827151855.jpg (460x547, 66K)

Step 1: get employed
Step 2: leave your domicile
Step 3: meet people
Step 4: ask females to be your mating partners
Hope it helps.

If we're talking like swim coaches or something then yeah, they're paid too much to get in the water, but I'm talking about teaching kids front crawl and breaststroke.

How do I notice hints girls drop and not 5 hours later?

Attached: 1547834426601.jpg (720x639, 57K)

Be more mindful. There are lots of mindfulness courses out there online. It's even taught at some universities along side communication class.

be on the look out, most of the reason you miss them is because you are convinced they couldn't possibly be happening.

A girl was flirting with me sort of
we were having a real good conversation
but I had to pick up something real quick
but before I left she told me to have a nice weekend but she was looking kinda awkward as if waiting for me to do something
I was wanting to come back to her so we could walk together
I must have been gone for like 30 seconds
but it was too long
she left already
what do?

I ended up texting her anyway(well, at least a small "hi" for now). Best case, something happens; worst case, I don't get an answer and some person I'll never see again unfriends me from social media, boohoo.

I took worse decisions.

Attached: 1484225477523.jpg (960x960, 91K)

That's the spirit user :). I know it hurts at first but most and more it gets easier and hurts less.

Guys, what's the best way I can express "I'm sorry" if he doesn't think just saying it means anything?

by changing your actions. Sorry doesn't mean anything by the way.

Bj. Fixes everything

In person, go into detail, make sure it's clear you know what's wrong, regret it and will strive to improve it instead of just saying "i'm sorry" to defuse a situation.
And also, actions speak louder than words.
In both of those cases he might still reject the apology, but if after you've tried everything he won't accept it, I mean, what else can you do?

Are we allowed to link NSFW threads from other boards? I'd late to ask something here but it's NSFW so I thought about linking a /soc/ thread I made.
It's not a rate me don't worry it's a medical insecurity of mine.

I want to say write out what it is and then link it? emphasizing it's NSFW?
I think it should be fine as long as you link it to a NSFW give out a fair warning so nobody gets PROMOTIONS

That takes time though. He's not giving me a chance to see him or do anything. It feels like talk is all I can do.
I get worked up when there's stress and the only thing I could think to say is I'm sorry at the time. I've tried texting him fucking novels about how I know everything's my fault and I learned from it but he's not really accepting it.

Alright then since it seems like it's allowed

I fucked up my dick somehow and now it curves downwards starting from the middle, NSFW warning, Is it even physically possible for me to have sex with my dick in this condition? Would the girl I try it with just laugh and mock me? How do I not make it awkward?

Attached: 2918923_0.jpg (630x630, 45K)

>I mean, I don't see what's badass about swimming
You're the BOSS of the pool. You tell people what to do, you have the skills, you flex your muscles, you could save people and princess carry them, etc.
You can easily hit on a learner or those MILFs who take their kids to the swimming lessons.

>it just might be because there's always too much people in the starting levels
Do they just let people drown?

Trust is important.

You should speak the truth, to whatever extent you feel comfortable. If "I'm sorry" is the truth and it's all you have to say, then just say it.

If he doesn't believe it, then that's his fault. what else can you do when you say something, and the other person doesn't believe you? It's like he's manipulating you into doing more for him, for free.

I have my first date in a few hours and am so nervous that my stomach is growing upset. I don't know why, we've hung out as friends before and I never got like this. Should I change the place where I planned to bring her to eat later on? I like the food there a lot but it's very spicy and I don't want tonight to include my stress shitting in a bathroom praying she doesn't think too much about me being gone for twenty minutes. The reason this isn't an obvious answer is because the other areas are less date ish. Do women care about how datey the aesthetic of a restaurant is?

Writing stuff over text is much easier but this comes at the expense of it being less impactful.
You'll have to just take a deep breath*, come up to him and tell it to him in person, it's going to suck but it WILL leave the best impression.
If he doesn't accept it then, well, there's not much else you can do.

*fun fact; at first I wrote "man the fuck up" there, realized it isn't right, changed it to "grow a pair", realized that wasn't right either and went with 'take a deep breath'

I'll just say it straight, it looks kind of weird m8, and not the 'standard deviation' kind of weird, more like a medical anomaly kind of weird.
Consult a doctor, showing your dick to a doctor isn't embarrassing, it's their job.
Also, this is probably a question more appropriate for /soc/ than Jow Forums.

What do girls think is "weird" about an autistic guy? At what point does a guy become attractive enough that he's able to get away with it?

Attached: 1547752817766.gif (194x269, 498K)

Ryan Gosling made it work in Drive so that should be where you aim

>more appropriate for /soc/ than Jow Forums.
Did ask on soc, I'm just asking here as well because there a lot of females here

He's not asking me to do anything though. If there was any idea of what I could do to get his trust back I'd do it, but he's been shutting me out all day.
How long do you think it'll take for him to be willing to see me? I'd gladly talk to him if he would.

Any examples? I'm quite laid back, don't think I freak out about little things, don't think I let myself be ruled by emotion and have handled semi-stressful situations. However, without examples we might be on different pages
I think it's a mixture of both - upbringing and life experience, though I imagine certain people are more likely to stress than others naturally

what would they know about your dick?

Nothing but if one says "it's okay" or stuff like that it will make me feel better, my dick is not there to look good to other dudes.

>How long do you think it'll take for him to be willing to see me? I'd gladly talk to him if he would.
It's entirely up to him, for all we know he might just be through with you.
In your place I'd try coming up to him to talk, like if you study in the same uni or something you can come up to him and ask him to talk somewhere private.
It would help us if you can give us some context, what happened?

Are we talking legitimately autistic or meme autistic? If legit autism, what kind of autism? Aspie or just deep down the spectrum?

Anyway, autistic people are socially awkward, have difficulties understanding emotions (others and their own) and even with basic stuff like eye contact or communication. Plus they have odd behaviours, whether it is moving weirdly or talking weirdly. Also they have cognitive issues if they aren't aspies.
So, yeah, there's plenty of weird about an actually autistic person.

>At what point does a guy become attractive enough that he's able to get away with it?
My boyfriend has Asperger, he's really good looking but I admittedly love his personality and never minded the autism much.

it's not ok go to a doctor

We've been going out for a while, and started pooling some of our money in a joint account after moving in together. I'm fucking awful with money and long story short wasted a huge chunk of our shared savings. We can stay afloat, but any hope of getting a nicer place or going on a vacation is gone.

>joint account before marriage
oh shit nigger what are you doing
He's right to be pissed at you, but you should still do what I suggested, talking in person leaves more of an impression than text.
Out of curiosity, what did you waste that money on?

me and this guy from work have been literally texting each other every day for like a month now. we have made it clear we want to have sex with each other, but our jobs prevent that cause we work so much, and get home super late. it's not just sex talk even though oftentimes it is. however, we truly get along super well and have a lot of the same feelings about things. we also try to watch something together every night, while texting each other.

my question is, do you think this guy is just trying to fuck me, or do you think he's catching feelings? cause i sure as hell am, and I honestly don't want to think about not talking to him for too long. I'm not sure if I'm setting myself up for heartbreak.

I hope he gets rid of you.

Warning for everyone:
THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE JOINT ACCOUNTS.

How to become fwb with girl who is attracted to you?

>piss away his money
>expect "I'm sorry" to in anyway cut it
what the fuck is wrong with you

He knew I wasn't very smart with money when he suggested it. We just wanted to get all homey even though we weren't in a position to be getting married yet.
He hasn't come back to the apartment, says he needs space right now. I feel like the longer I go without him understanding I'm really sorry, the worse things will be.
And I wasted it trying to help out a mutual friend of ours. It's a really complicated story.
What the fuck am I supposed to do if the money's gone and he won't come home? Literally all I can do right now is say I'm sorry.

>What the fuck am I supposed to do
hope

Is the strong woman incapable of making more money to replace what she's wasted?

Apply to be an Uber and earn that shit back?
Or
Fire up a tinder and get looking for new bf because ya ruined it with this one showing you're note wife material
I guess you could work on time travel tech but u gotta tell me 10 years ago to get Bitcoin and sell before the drop in return for giving you the idea

>And I wasted it trying to help out a mutual friend of ours. It's a really complicated story.
Say no more, you made the classic mistake of """loaning""" money to a friend in need which you will never see again.
The silver lining is that you learned from your mistake and it's not as if you pissed your money on some compulsion or chronic spending, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is a one time thing.
I'll reiterate, you have to talk to him 1 on 1, it is much more effective than text.
And a general tip, loaning to friends is some very, VERY thin ice for many reasons and is usually a bad idea.
Other than money now being a factor in a relationship, you have no real way to force them to pay you back, asking or demanding the money back will feel awkward and them asking for money alone puts you in an incredibly awkward position, a true, reasonable friend will understand if you reject, and those who'll throw a fit sound like rotten friends.

Put your all into a person apology, despite being weak in confrontations, and from there the ball is in his hands, and frankly it could go either way.
Hopefully you'll be more careful with money in the future and your boyfriend will forgive you, best of luck!
P.S: I STILL thing a joint account after just moving in is fucking idiotic, plenty of married couples have separate accounts, yet another example of why emotions have absolutely no say when it comes to finances.

Attached: blyat.jpg (750x750, 51K)

I swear I'm going to be pumping everything I make into the account to make up for it. I'm already planning to cut corners and cut out pocket money too. But it's not like I can do it all today. And telling him I'm going to doesn't seem to mean anything.
How much do drivers make? I already have a well-paying job though.

My gf is insecure about her body what can I do? She doesn't even want to have sex anymore, she is not fat or anything

Native English speaking ladies.
Is your tongue involved when you pronounce the letter "R?"

Bonus if you tell the region where you learned to speak.

it's impossible to make an r without using your tongue

Not him, but what he probably meant to ask is "do you pronounce your Rs from the throat or from the tip of your tongue?"

I was just trying to help.
I'm never going to touch the money in the joint account ever again, I swear to god.
Assuming he comes back, I'll try my best to explain how sorry I am. But in the meantime, should I stop trying to call and text him until he feels ready to come back? I feel like I'm idling at the worst possible time.

This is a question that has been asked throughout the ages.

The only thing I know is you have to show that you love her body. There's a small chance that if you appreciate her she can get over this. but if it's getting worse she might need therapy.

I guarantee he's not looking at his phone

Yes stop texting him. You've already said all you need to say. Let him work through it and hopefully he'll come back to you.

>I was just trying to help.
I have no doubt in my mind you were genuinely trying to help, but there's no shame in denying help to someone if you think it would hurt you too badly in any way, some people can't be helped, even with the best intentions.
>should I stop trying to call and text him until he feels ready to come back?
Yes, if he hasn't responded to panicking yet he won't suddenly change his mind, if you can't find an opportunity to corner him into an in person conversation, give him some space.
"Friends" who accept massive loans they can't reliably pay back need to fuck right off.

I guess all I can do is just stare at the door at this point. Thanks for all the help.

I'm not asking you

I mean, I could probably track him down if I really tried, but I figure I should wait a while before resorting to that, right?

Well the girl I fell for originally has become an incredible friend (shes engaged, I didn't know at the time)
Literally the female version of me. She and I think exactly the same and understand each other incredibly well. I am perfectly content being friends with her, infact I think it's better because we talk and she gives me some incredible advice. But that's besides the point.

She's trying to get me to go out with her sister. I told her I would think about it, then later I told her I'm down, and the balls in her court.

My question is if this is a bad idea? I don't know the sister, I've seen her once in a group setting. But the friend is great, and her family is great, so I assume the sister is great too. Is there anything that I should consider or know before doing this?

If you and the sister hate each other it might affect your relationship with your friend. If you just don't work out but are chill then you should be good.

Do something else to take your mind off it or you'll go mad
Also might not want to read this next part

>Have gf
>Might be the one
>Open joint account as sign and test of trust
>She breaks trust and bank
>Offers to replace money, but a second job can't replace the trust

I wouldn't, I meant more like if you're both in the same university you could ask him to come talk to him for a sec, actively tracking him down might have the opposite effect and make him feel suffocated, pushing him away from you.

>You can easily hit on a learner
I'm not going to hit on a child. Fun fact: It's actually super uncomfortable when a little girl has a crush on you.
>or those MILFs who take their kids to the swimming lessons.
True, but they're either married or not very attractive.

Go to the doctor m8.

Guys, what's your opinion on getting engaged without planning on actually getting married?

I'm already going mad at this point. Don't feel like doing anything at all.
Also I wish you spoiler'd that shit.
I'll give him his space. His stuff is all here ao he'll have to come back to talk sooner rather than later.

Make sure she's not just a replacement for your friend (and doesn't feel that way). That's she's the one that is interesting, and you see the quirks particular to her. Cause obviously she must be somewhat aware of this.

Go into it expecting it to go into flames, I wouldn't be so serious about it and certainly wouldn't assume anything about her. Presuming to know a lot about her, even if you're right, isn't going to be necessarily fun for her (oh, like your sister...).

yikes. unless your partner knows that you won't get married that's extremely dickish. borderline emotionally abusive.

There is a name for that. The bald guy thread on /sci/ talk about it. You need an electric toothbrush to fix. ?fuck if I know? Somthing like ultrasonic waves break up scar tissue.

I'd try it like that first. It may be awesome.

That's awful and I would hate you forever.

terrible

If you don't have a plan cooking, you aren't engaged. But marriage is outdated if that's what you mean.

Is my dick too small? I’ve had a couple bad experiences with girls saying it’s too little that’s left me a little bit scarred

Attached: 64934AD5-AC18-4673-B71E-8F23824D8F1B.jpg (1080x1920, 257K)

a) blue board
b) no it's fine.

Oh shoot I’ll delete