Glorious Western Civilization

>glorious Western Civilization
we wuz kangs

Attached: FB_IMG_1551414821992.jpg (1365x2048, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cesaresderoma.com/index.html
ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/an-important-and-little-known-fact-about-the-jewish-temple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes but he was an Emperor.

Attached: nordlarp.png (687x736, 40K)

Well all know gingers are crazy....
and he a neckbeard.
Makes sense

Is that Nero? Have they done the other emperors? Claudius?
>Soldier, soldier, on parade
>You should know the soldier's trade
>Galba's now commanding us
>Galba, not Gaetilicus!

>Nero married a man.

You leave Claudius alone you bully

He tried his best ;_;

Exactly I want to see the others.

You honestly believe any of these reconstructions are accurate?

Gullible retards.

Claudius is my favorite, dammit. Admittedly, I've been influenced by Robert Graves. But if you read the Twelve Caesars (Suetonius), it's surprisingly close to I, Claudius.

irishman

20$ says hes smarter than the smartest nog tho

He got cucked from orbit though

But tbf messalina supposedly protected him from Caligula so probably a reasonable tradeoff

Nero was a tranny loving beta, he collapsed Rome

Do they base them off of their skulls? I don't get why they don't just make copies of their statues instead and just paint that shit up.

>He got cucked from orbit though
True enough!

cope

Attached: Untitled.png (2327x840, 70K)

I figured it was based on this one.

Attached: nero.jpg (250x346, 17K)

dem niggaz waz chinkz

Friendly reminder to safe all American and meme flag threads

is there a recreation of augustus?

closest thing i could find

Attached: tumblr_nd38mc2z081qbz7hdo1_500.jpg (500x584, 73K)

He should have much darker skin and eyes

Attached: 961.jpg (444x600, 29K)

>Nero looked like the average competitive mtg player

This doesn't actually surprise me at all

Thats egyptian you stupid ass nigger

Nope its from pompeii. Rome was black/mulatto civilization

except that Nero was specifically described as blonde with a red beard

this, its a frescoe from pompeii

Attached: emperor-augustus.jpg (960x640, 75K)

And here comes the dumb cherrypicking nigger to ruin the thread.

Attached: 40054897_403.jpg (940x529, 89K)

looks like zuckerburg lmao

I looked into the guy who made this because the correct proportion of the human face was so off. That's why it looks so fucked up, our bone structure is just not made like this.

Basically this was done by an artist based off of the original statues of Nero. He is really good at making sculptures with lifelike skin textures and such, similar in the way that they used to use automatons for movies. Think Yoda. But in many of his works he just doesn't have skill in correct proportion. When you throw on the realistic looking skin and hair our eye picks up on it super quickly that something looks off. I kinda feel bad for the dude with how much work he's obviously done to perfect his textures but still makes works that offend the eye.

Anyways for all the retards who are going to think this is supposed to be some realistic scientific render of what he looked like based of his DNA or some shit like that, it's not. It's done by an artist who makes these based on his own interpretations who also happens to really suck ass at facial proportion.

Also, this still does answer why he made Nero a ging'.

cesaresderoma.com/index.html

Suetonius said that Nero had blondish hair.

Attached: emperor augustus 5.jpg (564x589, 48K)

Also Nero later in his life was said to have cushion disease which explains why this bust shows him as a slightly chunky emperor

I can easily see nero looking like that, it looks like his bust, which is all we have to go off of
he clearly had a neckbeard, a tiny mouth-breathing sunken jaw, and a big kike nose. Its not off, maybe nero was just ugly as fuck. Lots of guys develop faces like that due to bad genetics and mouth-breathing during development. Would also explain why he was such a freak

The caesar replication on the other hand is severely fucked up

Attached: tfw brain.jpg (900x506, 49K)

Look at those big bulging eyes, see my point?

Attached: boomer.png (424x500, 281K)

is this the new Jewish way they are shitting on Western Civ? by making former leaders look ridiculous?

Nero did look ridiculous though. He was also an insane manchild

medcucks BTFO

The glorious Neanderthal.
The influence was obvious greater during these spectacular earlier times.

I note a theme among you drooling imbecile infants....you judge everything by "beauty".

Of course you are too stupid to understand, but beauty is only skin deep.

The Neanderthal were the most spectacular creatures that have ever walked the planet

neck acne, pock marks, the forehead is very slightly extended, freckles, straight hair, and his eyebrow hair is put on in such a way that it makes a down turn towards the center

quit being such a fucking golem and think for yoruself

I've seen the Nero bust now and it's definitely what he based this one on

But it's still incorrect proportion and not what a human would look like. We are talking about the devil being in the details here but, wether you have studied the face through drawing or not, picture how many thousands of faces you have seen in your lifetime. Your eye is going to see these abnormalities and make you uncomfortable when looking at it. Nero could have still be an ugly son of a bitch but this particular sculpture is depicting him as deformed. All I'm saying.

Remember, the greatest sculpter who ever lived, Michaelangelo, did not come until well over a thousand years after the fall of Rome. The artist was dumb to try to make something lifelike while staying completely true to the proportions of a 2000 year old bust.

The fucks wrong with freckles, retard? Its a replication of a statue, the guy who did it is kind of a dumbass but it still looks like the statue. Not everything is muh jews

yeah I see what you're saying. it's done intentionally and subtly so 98% of dumb motherfucking normies won't notice it.

I can't speak about the motivations of the artist only his execution.

The statue is not ugly because people looked like Neanderthals back then.

See There are thousands of original Greek and Roman busts that show that the ancient people didn't look like fucking Neanderthals. You realize Homo Sapiens are 300000 years old right?

oh no! not only was neros was not only was a complete and other basterd! he had neckbeard!

>Blonde and Red hair is exclusive to the North.

GUYS THIS JUST IN - HITLER AND GOEBBELS WERE MEDS - BROWN HAIR IS EXCLUSIVELY MED! THE ROYAL FAMILY ARE MEDS, AQUILINE NOSES ARE EXCLUSIVELY MED!
I seriously hope you guys aren't this retarded.

how do you get that from what he said

Actually the facial aesthetics are decent, not good or perfect, but if this was just one guy, well just take a look at that Roman nose and Chin.

Now imagine one of the good looking men with similar genes. Dude would be a pussy Slayer. And the women probably had their own unique, "strong" look to them as well. And we all want that deep down admit it.

the people who live in Greece and Italy now are the remnents of their slaves and helots and do not resemble the founding families that went extinct 200 a.d.

Is there accounts on how the romans saw race? i know one where a general pointed out that one black legionare was a sign of bad luck.
For what i've seen it was more of a "you're not a roman citizen therefore you're shit" than a "you're not from my race therefore you're shit"

They gave Nero's statue tiny hands, didn't they? When Christianity was deposing the Latin mythology and it was illegal to be anything other than a christian or jew?

snow niggers snow nigging, nothing to see here

so the artist just decided to toss in the acne because... why?

Augustus still the handsomest, btw

Attached: 7405e63397dfcb5ffce0b30aea6227e6.png (371x496, 289K)

>Robert Graves
Fancy seeing that name on Jow Forums, I've just ordered his book The Reader Over Your Shoulder for totally unrelated reasons. you recommend I, Claudius?

lol does this look Neanderthal to you?
Romans btfo'd the descendants of Neanderthal man out of Gaul, although from what I heard you can still find Neanderthal DNA in France if you look really closely

Attached: Gaius_Iulius_Caesar_(Vatican_Museum).jpg (1890x3426, 644K)

Neros crime is that he was emperor when the jewish diaspora used christianity to coup rome

>So religiously did [Augustus] respect our interests that, supported by well-nigh his whole household, he adorned our temple through the costliness of his dedications, and ordered that for all time continuous sacrifices of whole burnt offerings should be carried out every day at his own expense as a tribute to the most high God.

>And these sacrifices are maintained to the present day and will be maintained for ever to tell the story of a character truly imperial (On the Embassy to Gaius 23[157]).

ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/an-important-and-little-known-fact-about-the-jewish-temple

Attached: n.jpg (300x250, 10K)

Thats why his statue looks good

Well we were kangz.

Attached: sauce.png (1134x541, 509K)

Yeah, not bad.

Yep, I recommend "I, Claudius". Also, "Claudius and Messalina". My family and I watched the series as a kid and were engrossed. I later read the books three times. Afterward, "The Twelve Caesars" is worth a look. it's interesting to see that much of Graves' stuff came right out of it.

Yeah but true or not, it comes from a sculpture and not a real skull right ? So we might juste have redesigned the original flaws of the artist...Just wondering.

breakdown on Robert Graves?