Why are you being a faggot and not talking about all the book bannings on Amazon...

Why are you being a faggot and not talking about all the book bannings on Amazon, or Tommy Robinsons banning from facebook. You know they'll be coming for you next. Stop being pussy faggot obsessed with your "public image". You are already marked, they think you are one of us. Do us justice and not let us die in silence at least.

Attached: styxxkikenhammer666.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-Impact-History/dp/0929891074
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can on of you make sure this faggot gets this message. Thanks.

he has talked about robinson.

This guy debated Greg Johnson, one of the guys who's books are getting banned.

He's pandering to the civ nat free speech crowd. Obviously, he only gives fuck all about free speech when it's NPC friendly, otherwise he'd do a video on this already.

Not about the ban from facebook. maybe he'll do one tomorrow. Make sure to remind him. Thanks.

Does anyone know what time Tarl browses Jow Forums?

Why do you care so much about what this guy is on about?

Why? Do you know him?

I'm starting to figure out the shill rotation. You're all getting so sloppy ;)

No. Are you a stalker in love or something?

>Why doesn’t my favorite degenerate eceleb do anything useful?
>Is an “ex satanist”
>Is a druggie
>Is a (((Libertarian)))
Immediately an hero and have your fellow redditfugees here drag your carcass back to r/The_Donald.

Attached: E134F804-DCCC-42AD-AFC7-18723905202A.png (1397x760, 727K)

Also
>(((Tommy Robinstein)))

Attached: 24DB99B1-10B1-4DE9-9FBD-5E417A69CD33.jpg (783x1024, 130K)

He has 300k+ subscribers, 50k+ views per vid, regularly covers censorship. Has debated the guy who's books were banned.

The video makes itself. He either doesn't know that this happened or is deliberately staying away from it.

Think strategy my (((friend))).

Didn't really care too much about Tommy Robinson, just threw him on there as fuel.

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: 3920B61D-4E60-414B-A69B-DCCD595FD4A1.gif (480x270, 885K)

>tommy robinson

stopped

Honestly, didn't know he was a jew, he's not what I'm trying to shill.

He’s a MIGApede. What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 74C5E93E-670A-4134-B8B4-105AD88E1244.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

So you admit to trying to shill another jew? Nice going.

Attached: 80753CBF-7AAC-48B4-9C61-6EBF3DDB254D.gif (375x421, 24K)

Oh boy, another episode of "WHY ISN'T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING?!".

Be the change you want to see in the world. Or don't, I'm blackpilled, and just waiting on it all to burn, so I can watch.

No, I'm shilling this. It talks about jews.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Every single e-celeb is just in it for the shekels, I'm sorry that you haven't figured that out yet. The "Brave e-celeb standing up against censorship" is all a facade, one that only goes just far enough to make people donate to their patreon.

I think the only one that came /close/ to what defending freedom of speech really means, that is, protecting even speech you hate, is Tim Pool. And he still tucked his tail and stood in line to fellate AIPAC, and chime in on how even mentioning their name is heresy.

I see what you mean. I got you talking about it didn't I. Thing is, he covers this amazon ban, Some people will want to read the book.

Honestly, I don't have the communication skills to get anywhere near 300k subscribers.

I'm not sure if styx is that way though think he's just happy that people watch his autistic ranting mostly. Otherwise he'd run a commercial or two.

Plus, he has already associated himself with greg johnson by debating him. So, really it doesn't come off as "totally supporting alt right rhetoric".

Your most likely right about being in it for the shekels. I know most are. One can hope though.

I just wish he was aware of the story, I know it's low effort posting shit on Jow Forums, but holy fuck, it's like the jews are in full force this week. No one is even talking about it and going on about the same bullshit.

amazon.com/Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-Impact-History/dp/0929891074

Imagine banning that but not actually banning real shit.

No, they were oppressed individuals. Remember the 6 gorllian goy.

A while back, some annon bought an old encyclopedia from 1972. No mention of nazi, hollocaust (as a topic),

Why did we start giving a shit back in the mid 70's, was everyone so coked up they let anything through?

Ayy yo Styx, we're not doing it as a satire.
Peace out.

Attached: 1480559313696.jpg (2000x1330, 1.26M)

he’s a tranny

I remember when I discovered Jow Forums back in the day, I used to think the people were actually being ironically racist and Nazis. Oh boy.

My wife says he looks like a chomo.

He's like a more autistic Razorfist.