Aus/pol Friday night edition

It's Friday and you all should have knocked off because of the heat why do i have to make the thread?
Fine, Kike night it is.

~= IT'S THE KIKES =~

It was the JEWS who implemented the Race Discrimination Act of 1975 by means of subterfuge
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/18/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-3-of-5/

It was the JEWS who lobbied the government to implement 18C and it was the JEWS who prevented it's repeal
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

It's the JEWS lobbying for an increased refugee intake and ultimately responsible for the Sudanese crime wave
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/

It's the JEWS who are pushing a big Australia and even more unassimilable refugees
>theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/14/frank-lowy-disturbed-by-hostility-to-migrants-and-urges-a-big-australia

It's the JEWS making a bunch of money off property development while pushing mass immigration to drive it
>macrobusiness.com.au/2018/09/highrise-harry-caught-immigration-wages-pincer/

It's the JEWS pushing left wing ideas in influential left wing periodicals
>thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2017/07/15/race-the-bottom/15000408004920

It was the JEWS who represented Eddie Mabo and gave away 10% of Australia to the Abos
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Castan

It's the JEWS running the anti-white ABC
>judas.watch/James_Spigelman

Malcolm Fraser exposing Jewish power in Australia and saying they deliberately bombed the USS Liberty
>jewishnews.net.au/mad-claims-from-former-pm/34980

If you're an Australian Jow Forumsack, reading this is mandatory if you want to have any idea what's going on at all
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/13/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/

Attached: Bruce vs Jimmy.jpg (990x1066, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/news.com.au/finance/business/retail/never-been-so-disgusted-coles-customers-viral-photo-of-baby-formula-express-lane-causes-outrage/news-story/11f9a42ce383329864cd09365d48e1ce
unv.is/news.com.au/finance/business/breaking-news/house-price-falls-eased-in-february/news-story/a5f44b8c8c04d5a39ca948d2990a1ba3
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-03-01/fact-check-medevac-refugees-offshore-coleman/10839222?section=politics
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-02-28/australia-indonesia-to-sign-free-trade-agreement/10859758?section=politics
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-03-01/federal-government-recruits-medical-experts-christmas-island/10854208?section=politics
0bin.net/paste/pSTHcXhAHjsSKeUZ#tRQi3PVph- 5NXqdmJFFgm/PvBusZeo7Y8mYLWtJQ/f
pastebin.com/zXJYXE9t
pastebin.com/djMYk26h
pastebin.com/Wkc7DkZF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bout 45 mins til laeyer X is unmasked

cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

Attached: cunt.png (600x686, 113K)

Who here /overtime/?

Attached: just scomo.png (573x500, 264K)

Attached: g’day cunt.png (500x355, 381K)

>40C
>Overtime
I have no sympathy for cunts who sit on their arse in an air conditioned office all day.

How long do you fucks think before ASIO and his tranny Jannie mates make another aus/pol?

When I save up enough money I'm moving to the bush fuck the city its infested and shit, Human being ain't meant live like this.

Attached: 255px-DiC-HeadmanA.jpg (255x191, 7K)

pic related

Attached: get outta dere.jpg (912x1190, 171K)

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1528703305965.png (720x760, 235K)

like clockwork

Attached: Capture.jpg (1511x351, 60K)

Obligatory picture response #1

Attached: packed.png (720x760, 256K)

Not really wrong, the small spiders in Australia are generally the dangerous ones.
Pic related is about as dangerous as a honey bee and its sting hurts about as much too.
Ignore the fangs, it is all for show.

Attached: he cute.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

This meme works for every white nation.

ftfy

Attached: full.png (720x760, 245K)

hey seppo cunt, you see the MASSIVE part in the middle, yeah that's a fuck off desert you go live there, so yes we are fucking full go let more mexicunts in.

the kikes or the city people thing?

Attached: he is home.jpg (1100x787, 171K)

Good man. Cities are hives, and hives are for insects

They are more like pig pens where everyone goes walkabouts in each others knee high shit.

Burger here. I feel like Straya used to be more traditional and rugged than America, but now your government and media is overrun with SJWs and libtards. I lived in your country about 20 years ago and it was nowhere near as bad; most people were actually pretty redpilled. What the fuck happened in the intervening 20 years?

Attached: Parents.jpg (720x708, 51K)

>I work in a factory
>did 2 hours overtime before calling it a day because fuck the heat

not much desu, the silent majority is still ready for Cronulla 2.0

how did you do overtime?
it's 4pm now?
Do you start work at 6am?
If so good man.
Everyone here will be mad.

Yeah, day shift starts at 6, worked until 2:30. Time and a half is pretty nice and you can actually rack up a decent amount of extra pay by doing a few extra hours here and there.

wait.. you get overtime before 38 hours?
Or is it just every hour after 38 is time and a half/?

Also what do you lads think about Cardinal Pell's situation? I think he's probably innocent and that the verdict will be overturned on appeal.

Attached: 1548012633682.png (735x727, 536K)

No, its overtime after 38. Monday - Thursday hours are 6-2:30 then Friday is 6-12 (so overtime between 12 and 2:30). The biggest mistake anyone can make in manufacturing is getting a salary

what the fuck you work short arse days.
I work 6am-5pm most days.
Shits fucked even though i only do a 5 day week i look like im on roids.

What sort of work do you do? 11 hour shifts everyday is fucked

i have no sympathy for cunts that get a gym workout every day and then stacey sucks his dick
it's hard to stay up to scratch when you sit down all day you should feel sorry for us

Cardinal and third most powerful figure in church. Hides his pedophile mates. Deserves to be belted to a pump

Good luck for your mid 30's when your body starts to complain. Then in your 40's your knees sound like 2 sheets of 120 grit rubbing together.

sjws and property jews

nup
because sjws and property jews, or boomers, whatever you wanna call them

also the media will dox the fuck out of you

>goes to the gym
Imagine working a job that is so mundane that you have to dedicate extra time in your week to going to a gym.
What a poof.
The Gym rats can't even work my job, sure they can lift 100kg twice but they can't lift 20kg 1680 times in a day and that is just a semi load.
Never mind a B Double.

i don't go to the gym
i could do that
if i had a week or two to condition myself
easy

im not paying finance first $5k a year when i could just do a few pushups and shit

you blue collars get paid heaps, and you get a good workout, blue collars should pay more tax from their cashies

That's about 5 hours work.
Could you stack 8 pallets an hour?
So lifting 20kg and stacking them 60 high 480 times an hour?

20kg isn't much
yeah easy
20kg, that's about how much a case of beer weighs

And how about 50kg 208 times an hour?
Probably actually closer to 260 times an hour you can process 50kg bags faster because the machine overfills 20kg bags if you go fast.

are you fucked in the head? a case of beer is about 10kg

Both

A Coles customer says she has “never been so disgusted” after snapping a photo of a baby formula express lane with extra staff assigned to help.
unv.is/news.com.au/finance/business/retail/never-been-so-disgusted-coles-customers-viral-photo-of-baby-formula-express-lane-causes-outrage/news-story/11f9a42ce383329864cd09365d48e1ce

RBA cut still on cards as home prices fall
New data from CoreLogic shows the rate in which housing prices has fallen over February is less than for the months of December and January.
unv.is/news.com.au/finance/business/breaking-news/house-price-falls-eased-in-february/news-story/a5f44b8c8c04d5a39ca948d2990a1ba3

Will the medevac bill allow healthy refugees on Nauru and Manus to come to Australia?
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-03-01/fact-check-medevac-refugees-offshore-coleman/10839222?section=politics

Australia to sign free trade agreement with Indonesia, ending months of uncertainty
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-02-28/australia-indonesia-to-sign-free-trade-agreement/10859758?section=politics

'Tropical location' used to lure doctors to Christmas Island for refugee medical transfers
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-03-01/federal-government-recruits-medical-experts-christmas-island/10854208?section=politics

AUS/POL Pastebins.
0bin.net/paste/pSTHcXhAHjsSKeUZ#tRQi3PVph- 5NXqdmJFFgm/PvBusZeo7Y8mYLWtJQ/f
pastebin.com/zXJYXE9t
pastebin.com/djMYk26h
pastebin.com/Wkc7DkZF

chinks all hang out the front of work waiting for the A2 Stage Free to get filled. I fucking hate the cunts

fuck yeah cunt, I used to work wih a few gym dickheads. They could lift at the gym but wouldn't lift shit at work the tired cunts.

Attached: 64A0A88E-BB09-4627-966F-112C4A058151.jpg (274x184, 18K)

so these bags
do they need to be handled with care or can you just throw them about
that'd make a big difference
yeah i could do it
i'd appreciate the exercise

Neat.
Yeah it is fucking good exercise after a month you are toned as fuck and will have gained a few kg in muscle mass but you have to eat fuck loads to keep up

>hurrr im good because muscles
yeah i don't like a lot of gym cunts

are you the potato farmer?

And yeah nah they just have to be thrown in an order and once you know it shits sweet, its a full body workout too, skip no areas kinda stuff with the movements you have to do.

I've been a neet for about 2 years and just got a job working on the NBN. Feels good man.

What are some of your guys favorite uniquely Australian cooking recipes?

i'm too full to eat

drop bear droppings simmered in roo drool with a can of Foster's

you're lay that cable

Yeah laying and splicing cable and crawling in ditches with redbacks all day. Should be good though ,I'll get to travel around to country towns and money is good.

Attached: images (62).jpg (384x384, 45K)

What's for dinner, lads?

Attached: 1551096614765.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Thats only cause you're weak, son

Attached: Abochickenucunt.jpg (719x761, 211K)

chicken palmer
>faggot

>tfw take the red pill
>which leads to the blackpill

What's next lads? I'm pretty keen on taking the lead pill.

Attached: 51221665_291455814883205_2672954427962181549_n.jpg (320x383, 28K)

Attached: 1551252032812.jpg (500x744, 115K)

kek

Spiced chicken with the boys from work, can’t wait for service to end I’m tired as fuck. At least we don’t have many bookings tonight.

Pineapple upside down cake.

Attached: Australian Refugees attacked by nationalist bigots.jpg (929x1024, 135K)

jews have no muscle
guess who's winning hands down
but yeah focus on the muscle so you can root stacey and avoid or win bar fights

that's why those guys always look angry, even if they have a stacey to fuck, because they're still just faggy little bovine cucks, owned by a dumb bitch that watches MAFS

Sure, why not?

>assumes guys that hit the gym don't also box
stay mad, son

Attached: 1551405392878.jpg (740x740, 78K)

not mad
i am a supreme gentleman
i go for more civilised women

>i am a supreme gentleman
my sides

Attached: 1550732009415.gif (452x371, 59K)

Who else here /SkilledWorkButShitPay/

????

Fuck supply and demand employer based hiring and system is fucked.

its illegal to camp on your own land
its illegal to build a home with your own hands
councils serve a UN NGO called NRM regional australia (this is clearly written in their planning schemes that NRM is to be a part of all decision making)
farmers and homesteaders alike are having their lands rezoned into Eco zones and being banned from it
banks only do 40% deposit loans for anything farmable

good luck moving to the country we dont own it anymore

this info pisses boomers off

>it's illegal to camp on your own land
Are you retarded?
I can pitch a tent and camp wherever the fuck i want on my land or any public land for that matter.
>its illegal to build a home with your own hands
No it's not, you can't wire the fucking thing if you are not qualified or do the gas but you sure as shit can still be a home/owner/builder.
You are talking out your arse and don't have a fucking clue beyond it.
Tell me more about what your mate was rambling about the other day and you vaguely remember though...

>any public land for that matter.
who's retarded?

You and your discord tranny Jannie mates are, go make your own aus/pol again.

>Yep, I'm a retard
Just as I thought
>can still be a home/owner/builder.
Not quite as simple as that, but that's a good thing. We don't want mindless arseholes building death traps.

why are welfare parasites all so fucking fat?
why are almost all of them recent arrival coloureds?

Jow Forums TO COLLECT EMAILS SOON TIME TO LEAVE TO NEW POL

EVERYONE IS GOING RIGHT NOW

No fucking shit sherlock...
And yes, if you want to go and live in the Alpine national park for the rest of your life living in a hut you built somewhere you can and no one can stop you.

ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW Jow Forums TO COLLECT EMAILS TIME TO LEAVE GUYS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Based ozzie wish I knew u when I lived there cheers

Is the aus/pol with the OP copy pasta still up on that board with 3 replies in like a month?

>no one can stop you.
>retard
you probably just need to kys at this stage

You are legally allowed to live off public land mate... Why do you think cunts disappear into the bush?
Not only are you allowed to but no one is going to come looking for you...

I'm an Australian person who has lived in America virtually my entire adult life, but I sill have an Aussie accent.

I was born and raised in Aus, but when I turned 12 my mother and step-father moved to America. I'm 30 now.

What am I called?

My wife is white and golden, thankfully - that's all that matters in life, yeah?

nah I just stack shelves. go home don't care

a seppo

Australian you dumb cunt

Explain please

Ye just clean supermarket floors, go home and also don't care.

Been noticing more drug fucked cunts around tho, you can tell they're drug fucked because they look malnourished and when they speak their words are all slurred.

Fuck working in a customer environment.

go crawl into a septic tank and die

Environmentalism is the new Communism. Like the whole of society farmers are being made prisoners on their own land. They are effectively barred from managing the land in a sustainable way while faggot hippies strut around and implement their brand of environmental vandalism. Useful idiots are never short in supply. Not IF but WHEN the issue is dealt with properly they should be made to compensate the farmers financially or go to prison.

I manage to get away with hardly talking to customers. some days I get hammered with stupid questions and I go throw eggs into the dumpster to calm down

Aw yeah, good one mate. You're not wrong here. If I died, peoples lives would only get better.

what is the deal with environmentalists and their love for immigrants?

>going to adelaide from saturday till tuesday

Adelaide brothers, what should i do while im there?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-27-23-00-58.png (1080x1920, 1.44M)

Hyperbolic statement is hyperbolic.

Environmentalists just feel lost without Jew Monster Cock up their arses

>the pic on the right
is that fucking scotty from prank patrol?

Fuck You Jew's Whore