Names the jew

goes bankrupt
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1539272926754.png (609x570, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171996523
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181714305
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1000560049389907969?lang=en
energy.gov/lpo/tesla
tesla.com/blog/early-repayment-tesla’s-atvm-loan
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1001233031405780993
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Investors are making Tesla switch to the Dealership model.
Avoiding it was stupid in the first place. You need Dealers for parts distribution and service to these things.

>names the jew
When?

i don't understand the stores, I bought mine online.

>Dealership model
No Tesla has said they are going to sell cars exclusively online.

Spotted the stealership cunt. Any "need" was artificial, thanks to state laws that protect parasitic stealerships.
Literally no one services vehicles at a stealership unless it's under warranty, or they have a vehicle that was designed to require stealership intervention (basically any american car).

Tesla was getting actively boycotted by ALL dealers, IRC.
Usually on the pressure of the big car makers.
US is simply a shithole.

maybe if their cars had actual interiors and not Ipads glued to the dash...

Elon is the fucking jew you retarded Jow Forumscucks

Elon refused to kiss the ring because he is autistic and hates the idea of losing revenue to retarded assholes who do literally nothing (every dealership owner ever)

Dealerships are literally unnecessary, they're a synthetic economic stimulant used by politicians to build a network of sycophants who will bully other industries into voting for them. It's one of the least talked about rackets in the country but it all comes from Big Auto and their investors.

have you ever been inside of one? They're pretty nice, I do agree with the need for some A/C and volume knobs though.

he's from South Africa you retard

yes and no, the ipad dash kills it for me

>designed to require stealership intervention (basically any american car).
Maybe the NEW ones, but anything pre-05 or so is fairly easy to work with. There's exceptions though, for example Saturns are not only fucking terrible cars but they also completely suck to work on.
user I think you're thinking of German cars. My friend had a BMW and it costed like a grand to change the fucking spark plugs. Needed a dealer to change the headlight bulbs too which is really retarded imo.

The stores served their purpose. They were just marketing and email collectors anyway. Maybe sold a little Tesla merch. Tits on a boar.

>he's from South Africa you retard
South Africa was full of kikes, Elon is a kike.

there's literally no evidence of this, he's from Boer stock

>and sell cars online

you can book test drives online anyway

No idea about his bloodline, but he is a stealth kikesucker and a front man for some scam.

I have an 07 dodge. Went from being a Chrysler fanboy, after growing up on a string of Chrysler Fifth Avenues(my 86 would not die, ever, the engine was underpowered, but everything was crazy durable) to not even being able to check the fucking transmission fluid without paying a stealership a hundred bucks to hook the scanner up to it.

Whoever thought it was okay to not include a transmission dipstick, and instead expect you to check that shit at a stealership, was a cunt, and I hope dies(or died) a horrible death.

Where do you take them for repairs?

OH NO NO NO NO

personally i hope tesla crashes

>a front man for some scam.

what scam? running multiple successful companies? it's not solyndra you dumb mofo

>OBD-1
god I'm so glad I was never forced to deal with a car that I couldn't pull codes from myself

That logo. Does Musk acknowledge that finns are the master race?

Attached: ukonvasara___ukko_s_hammer_by_the_finnic-d9c32q9.jpg (810x987, 148K)

It's even more infuriating, when there isn't any good reason for it to not be relatively easy to provide a standard USB port, with a standardized output. Zero reason that even back in 2007, they couldn't have provided free software for a laptop, and a reasonable port to interface with it.

The guy and his companies look shady. I don't know, the dude is trouble.

>finncels

Attached: 1551413980571.jpg (1536x1032, 433K)

You’re a fucking idiot.
A dealership is a centralized place where one can buy a car and also have it serviced when necessary.
How is this a problem?

Funny that computer console is what I love about it.

lol user they don't need repairs.

Have you ever bought a car from a dealership? The whole process a terrible song and dance that deserves to be destroyed.

no he never named the jew he got owned

reminder (((elon)))) is a cia fag and his company is shit and he got owned by a pol user

May episode

Aug episode

May episode

Aug episode

and now the cia spends millions to shill (((elon)) to loser teens on 4chins because their science fraud was exposed

>Manufacturer creates an item for 100 dollars
>Manufacturer ships item to dealership for 5 dollars
>Dealership marks item up 20 dollars.
>You get the privilege of trying to talk the dealer down 10 dollars, while they sneakily add on 15 dollars in some obscure fee later on in the process.
Yay, you spent time, energy, and more money than you needed to, just so a parasite could inject themselves into the process. I'm not even going to bother breaking down why repairs at dealerships are a fucking mistake.

Dealerships are a scam.

Why aren’t you faggots buying $70k electric cars?

Attached: BB2AF386-F23D-4B9D-B870-FE8FBDF4D09B.png (400x416, 206K)

I'm ex-industry so I'll give you a little insight as to why they obfuscate the internals so much.

80% of it is CYA. Lawyers, protecting IP, etc. They don't want the liability of giving people the ability to pull codes on a car and then possible damage the vehicle's ECU's or components by working on them themselves or pushing a bad flash. It's why Tesla is so leery about letting people work on their cars themselves despite the type of owner who first bought them being techie nerds. Car malware is now a thing that we have to worry about so keeping the supply chain as trackable and clean as possible is pretty important.

20% of it is making money, vendor lock-in.

Last car I bought was off eBay. I used Turo to rent an identical model during a trip and realized I wanted one and waited for a similar model to pop up.

Service centers are still necessary for certain brands, yeah, but dealerships are utter trash that serve no purpose whatsoever other than to waste land. In my area there are tons of dealerships that don't even have full service centers on-site, they use as much land as possible to park inventory.

Tesla has service centers all over the place.

Maybe he was just a fan of Stargate: Universe

Attached: 2518311_com_destiny.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Lol. You wish buddy.

Everything looks fine here. They're probably just closing stores as a strategy to save more money so they can spend it elsewhere expanding production. Likely on the Model 3. Since retail is really expensive and generally kind of outdated.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 11.12.18 PM.png (267x160, 28K)

i saw a ''tesla'' once or twice even here, gay cucksuckers

>being this isolated from current events
I'm almost a leaf because im from New Hampshire and even I know when Elon Musk named the fucking Jew. Seeing as how my hard drive was recently wiped, does anyone care to post the link or a pic?

t. Complete fucking sucker

>$70k electric cars

Not even close.

Attached: tesla-model3-2019-02-28-23_19_13.png (313x678, 67K)

>any American car
Youre fucking high if you think lots of euro faggots are wrenching on bmws, mercs, audis, etc.

Attached: lel.png (590x746, 246K)

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1000560049389907969?lang=en

Attached: henry_ford_2_electric_boogaloo.png (1850x960, 321K)

I didnt know they were that cheap, i might try one

All this hype around Musk is very frightening. His massive fanboy following, etc. Is he on our side?

Oh boy.
Shouldn't the fact that kikes start getting triggered every time someone mentions something like this prove the allegation to be true.

nice trips

Elon is on Elon's side. He's woke to the jews but don't expect him to ever be an advocate for the West.

His space company is full of chinks and poos. He's pure capitalist but at least his autism comes in handy every so often.

>investors want them to switch to a dying business model
lmao if only pet rocks had dealerships! gtfo idiot. lol

Attached: 8884672-6623029-As_the_man_was_being_led_away_he_looks_confused_and_turns_to_his-a-3_1548317356349.j (634x620, 51K)

He's got massive sack for leaving a tweet like that up, I'll give him that.

They spent all their money lobbying and then Trump won AAHHAAHH

Big Oil wins yet again

Honestly if any billionaire browses Jow Forums, it's Elon.

t. dealership fag

>Dealerships are literally unnecessary, they're a synthetic economic stimulant used by politicians to build a network of sycophants who will bully other industries into voting for them. It's one of the least talked about rackets in the country but it all comes from Big Auto and their investors.
explain

elon's success brings out a special kind of player hater

>memeflag user of no consequence shit talks a self-made billionaire because the memeflag user is so pathetic, and their life is worthless.

model 3 costs 60k

If Tesla goes bankrupt, I want the portion of the taxes I paid to subsidize it back.

They just announced the 35k Tesla. That will massively boost sales.

Attached: 1C460755-055C-4EBD-8AD0-A8BCE8FD8273.jpg (1176x1176, 198K)

didn't the government handouts end, so now they're more expensive? they just need to restructure, why wouldn't they sell directly if they need to stop burning cash?
electric cars are niche and need to be sold like they're niche, not like every other car on the market

Dealerships only exist because they are a manditory middleman forced upon buyers and sellers by the government. Dealers bribe govt officials who made it law. By getting rid of the middle man the customer can save 5+k/vehicle.

i though he already paid back his loan. I bet you would rather masons waste your tax money on r&d for israel.

The last time I bought a used car from a dealership I felt like I barely survived a prison rape.

>Aussie twat

Last time i bought one i ended up pretty okay. New f150 that i built to order. Ford MSRP was 38k and I paid 29k without trade-in. I lucked out because i ordered a supercab longbed with vinyl all and base features, they put the wrong engine in (more expensive one) and i said i was going to walk because i was upset about it (i wasnt). The dealership had to cut me a huge deal or have it sit on the lot forever because people dont want "feature-less" trucks.

There might be a reason that is the symbol of the thunder god, and also Tesla. The Tesla symbol resembles (other than a t) one pole of an AC motor, the armature for the rotor and the curve of the stator at the top.

could be even cheaper if they ditched the stupid infotainment and other useless gadgets and made it a bare bones no frills commuter car.

Man, I hope they don't go out. Teslas seem awesome and I want to buy one someday.

Forgot the pic

Attached: Electric_motor_cycle_2[1].png (600x600, 31K)

>could be even cheaper if they ditched the stupid infotainment and other useless gadgets and made it a bare bones no frills commuter car.
china's already making a bunch of those

You really think the auto crash of '08 was some kind of fluke?

Dealerships and manufacturers work together. It's against the law to buy direct from the manufacturer in certain states. That means that vehicles are leased and sold to a captive market - this includes fleet vehicles, etc. They add another ~10-15% on the cost of the vehicle, even if you never service it there. Dealerships also make money off of financial derivatives they sell to investors (selling packaged prime and subprime auto debt, etc.)

When you eliminate the dealership from this equation, it removes jobs, real estate speculation on commercial property (dealerships take up a fuckload of commercial land) and a mechanism for Big Finance to leech off of us as easily (a ~10-15% reduction off financed sticker price for them costs billions in revenue)

Politicians prop up this dated business model because they receive donations from dealership owners and the finance companies that buy their debt. In the end the only people that lose are the end-user consumers.

Tesla actually paid off their ATVM loan early, with interest. They're also one of the few companies that didn't take a loan from the government in 2008-2010 during the crisis.

energy.gov/lpo/tesla
tesla.com/blog/early-repayment-tesla’s-atvm-loan

They're the only company that has actually made the US taxpayer any money.

Attached: 1550703535313.jpg (753x1024, 101K)

If the loan was subsidized by the government then the interest was deferred. Someone paid for it (ie you and me)

lol exactly.

they'll be ok. they aren't going to go bankrupt this was just a necessary move for them to price the model 3 at 35k. Now that all sales will be done online Model S and X will be slightly lower as well. Besides dealerships suck anyways, going 100% online is the future.

FUCK dealerships.

It's okay user. We all OD on red pills at first. Take them in moderation and verify knowledge before spreading it.

Elon is generally good for humanity and I like him. He's one of the very few people pushing things forward in a positive direction. And he mocks the SEC and its bullshit.

>Fuck retail

Kill yourself.

no dumbass they paid it off early with the interest as if it were the amount they needed to pay off in 2017

you're bitching about Tesla when you should be bitching about pic related.

This faggot bilked the US taxpayer out of a cool half-billion and then went bankrupt and shoveled the rest of the company off to a bunch of chinks, who used the technology to kickstart EV production in China.

Attached: fisker.jpg (1920x1280, 348K)

I am here to take a shit and leave it NEET and tidy for the fart sniffers and for the lulz

You're a fucking idiot who didn't read the context.
>Be Jew
>Be getting stoned to death
>"But what did I do?"
>"You said you were afraid of being stoned!"

>t. dealership employee

Amazon is proof retail is fucking retarded. Why pay extra for products because they need to pay for some retail retards and a building to babysit them for 8 hours a day.

explain to me the context, oh enlightened one

My neighbor's tesla just caught on fire after being in a deep puddle.

just here for the luls and to collect moths to my flame. how do you like your moth wings?

time to short it into the ground
thanks OP :)

Everything is just so bland now. Everything good goes to shit it seems (not that I think Tesla was super great), everything is just scummy and bland. There's really not much to look forward to. It's all just

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1001233031405780993
He was referring to powerful people. He was asking Elon Musk, because Elon Musk is a rich, powerful person.
Not every reference to powerful people everywhere in the world means (((powerful people))). Not everywhere is Jow Forums.

>US is simply a shithole.

Merkel.

Interesting, I've seen those Fisker prototypes in zebra camo cruising around my town.

On the other point, I don't think you quite understand how government subsidized loans work. They defer interest until a certain date. The interest doesn't accrue, it begins after that date. It's basically free money, ie an opportunity cost of interest that should have been collected on. Of course Tesla has to pay the entire principle but the total interest accrued is reduced. The US taxpayers bolstered this guys company up.

>Amazon is proof retail is fucking retarded

So you think Amazon sells products at cost? Are you fucking retarded?

What's going on, Merkel?

So who do you suggest should sell cars to the public?

Holy shit! A burning Tesla just flew over my house.

Electric cars are pretty terrible

This Jewish science project is coming to an end soon. From what I calculate they could triple current production and still not be profitable. Who the fuck keeps throwing their money at this?

You're a kike. Greasy and parasitic. How does it feel that Jews will be wiped out in the coming storm and Israel turned to nuclear ash?

Nah Mate

More like

>Manufacturer creates an item for 100 dollars
>Dealer pays manufacturer 150 dollars depending on series volume to get item
>Dealer lists item at 151 dollars
>Dealer allows customer to "negotiate" a 10 dollar discount in addition to trading in a version of the old item
>Customer gets item for price of 140 dollars and old item
>Dealer then sends proof of the 10 dollar discount to the manufacturer to get kickback so that the dealer doesn't technically lose money on the new item
> Then the dealer takes the old item that was traded in and either relists it directly at a 70-90% markup or sends it to auction for a ~60% margin

Car dealership game legit sucks, bro.