America

>america
How do we destroy this shithole?

Attached: 1551410955236.jpg (1440x2960, 886K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1drpoxH1mCp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the day of the rake will come

vocaroo.com/i/s1drpoxH1mCp

(((Webb)))

The day that you stop using this stale reddit-tier meme will come, too.

ok nigga

lol

Only after we annex your sorry ass excuse for a sovereign nation.

Hey VSauce, Michael here- Prison, a box for undesirables.

How the fuck did he do this after delivering the food? Like did he get a bad tip and what fucking grab the salsa back? Or is burger culture so degenerated that you have to tip before they deliver as well

> needing to tip for deliveries
"The tip" is already calculated into the meal you order over here I'm not paying extra for food delivery.

why would you want to destroy a strangers life for a something so minisucle? whats wrong with you?

i read the story last night. he wasn't the delivery person. some chick was, and he was just in her car (so, friend, boyfriend?). and she was pissed because the lady they were delivering to had given her a 90 cent tip, and it was a 30 minute drive. so, she was pissed and either encouraged or told the guy to do it.

to be clear. i think she had delivered to her before, and that's when the bad tip had come in. this was a subsequent delivery, so she was getting her revenge on the stingy tipper.

>stop tipping
>all servers and delivery people quit
>restaurants are forced to pay a livible wage since customers are no longer subsidizing their waiting staff
>less shenanigans in the long run

Why are you Americans so obsessed with tipping?

the lesson to be learned here is that tipping just doesn't work
the customer could have tipped them 50% of the bill, but if the delivery person was some kind of entitled lunatic, he still would have messed with your food

Im doing my part

make tipping illegal

...some kind of entitled lunatic that thought your tip was still too low for their service, he still...

sorry

Based. Greedy niggers that barely tip BTFO.

Is it important that he dipped both his testicles?

Attached: 1532895161879.jpg (640x541, 29K)