In America, water freezes at 32 degrees

Burgers will defend this.

Attached: 264C1E56-5502-4F96-906E-AF4F845E1385.gif (495x359, 1009K)

actually it freezes at 0

We freeze faster to save on engery. Better than 0

Attached: 73DCAD87-F5FF-464E-B322-2D0C3B1BD2E5.gif (487x815, 587K)

>inb4 300 posts of "americun edukayshun"

The freezing point of water is 273.15 kelvin and that's the way i like it.

>Celsius
>basing your temperature scale on water
gay
at least Kelvin makes more sense for scientific purposes

But Fahrenheit scale makes sense for people
100F is a hot day
50F is cool
0F is fucking cold

as opposed to Celsius where 3C difference is the difference between a comfortable temperature and an uncomfortable one.

Fahrenheit is comfy.

is that why my computer stops working when it's cold outside ?

Fahrenheit is better for how humans perceive temperature.

>using a temperature scale with only like 10 degrees you'll ever actually use
Why? That's dumb as hell.

>Be Europoor
>Try to launch probe to Mars
>Probe trying to do calculations using radians because metric roolz.
>Probe can’t solve rotational problem because radians are based on pi, an irrational number, and computers can handle irrational number
>Probe crashes and burns on approach to Mars
>Muh who cares, we need more Muslim cock for our womxn.

Temperature is LITERALLY a social construct.

If you're not speaking in units of absolute vibration and holy frequencies, you're a pleb.

taylor swift looks 300 times better when she has some weight on her

i never found her attractive when she looked like a skeltal

Attached: Taylor-Swift-2019-Golden-Globes.jpg (800x1024, 116K)

ahh yes warner brothers Swift the dumb painted kike whore with zero talent cia could do better

imagine still using Celsius. what a KEK

It’s a better temperature for all the vaccines they help the joints run smoother in low temps. 32 is optimal

Attached: C33E9BCE-72BA-4B19-A7B2-EE5E100B6F1F.jpg (168x168, 5K)

0 - Too cold
32 - Cold enough to freeze water
100 - Hot
132 - Too hot

-17 - Too cold
0 - Cold enough to freeze water
37.7777777777777... - Hot
55.5555555555555... Too Hot

C is for faggots.

Burgers are bi-measurement.
Yuropoors freak out over something that can be done on a calculator.

how does she make it so her tit doesn't show?? put tape over them?

>muh global warming
europoor faggots are literally retarded.

It can freeze at 32 degree fair-in-height

Attached: 1548905793604.jpg (926x875, 176K)

dress tape

Fucking leaf has a point.
You shall be spared on the DOTR

thicc tay > stick tay

>shes needs to be preggo tay

>Europoor ice melts at temperatures less than 491.67 degrees.

Basically this. Since the scale is inflated we don’t really have a need for decimals and everything breaks down into a nice set of 10 degrees.

100+ is too hot to do anything outside
90-99 is a hot day
80-89 is a bit on the warm side
70-79 is a nice day
60-69 is basically room temperature
50-59 is a bit chilly
40-49 is time to bundle up
39- and now you’re in the cold range

I work in aviation where we use Celsius without decimals and the difference between 27 and 29 could cause an accident, where that’d be about 5 degrees if we measured in Fahrenheit.

Checked but I skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been.

Attached: 3C7559F2-94D0-4E2D-A9A2-276114D2005E.jpg (841x612, 484K)

Flesh colored duct tape

I guess I can impregnate her. where she at

BRICC

Good lawd. Please tell me that this isn't shooped.

There are 180 degrees between freezing and boiling in the Imperial system because heat radiates in a semi-circle you eurotard. Thermodynamics is a thousand times easier with the Imperial system which is why we continually out-engineer you on everything.

Lol, yup. Can’t get her any more pregnant

the fuck kind of stupid canadian saying is that

Try using decimals

>60-69
>room temp

What are you too poor to afford standard heat?

I’m Chinese bro

At the klan rally, she is a democrat after all

>flag

Checks out

It's not

Attached: 1546856387520.jpg (1365x2048, 389K)

32 Fahrenheit 0 Celsius

this plug is for u, it's designed in milimeters

your welcome

Attached: 46877-00.jpg (940x940, 26K)

FYI that a quote from The Great One aka Wayne Skatesky

Attached: 9184ECDE-629C-4F99-8242-A2A75B50DAB0.jpg (240x300, 24K)

>fahrenheit is better for how humans perceive temperature

No its not you retarded burgers its just what you're used to. There's no point to having the finer resolution on the fahrentheit scale, because humans don't perceive such small changes.

Obviously kelivin is the superior temperature measurement but celcius dovetails nicely with it since a change of one degree kelvin equals a change of one degree celcius, the zero point of celcius is just closer to everyday temperatures

Sometimes it’s not actually skin underneath but just a flesh colored fabric. My sister had a dress like that in high school, but it wasn’t made by a famous designer for thousands of dollars specifically for her so the skin tone was slightly off.

God damn she looks good with a little more meat on her

what can you expect from amerimutts, thats your logic, good. While rest of the world goes with boiling and freezing you go with too hot and too cold, great you dumb fuck

Damn you, Jow Forums. You got me to want to unleash the hammer on Tay Tay!
>I'm here forever.

Hnnng holy fuck thicc tay is best tay

>so you tried on your sisters dress user?

does the rest of the world measure their dicks in centimeters?

>=8O
U haev barack nephews noaw?

>be like maple, without form and nutritious
>sorry, not just soothes wounds, it tames beasts

ancient canadian sages spent years in solitude deep in hockey rings, mastering the wisdom to better their people

Attached: 1539882513432.png (1190x906, 178K)

If you look into the history of thermometers, it makes sense. Certainly more sense that I thought it would.

For example, take the following....

> a glass of water
> some ice
> a piece of string
> an unmarked thermometer
> a marker

And with only those things, create an accurate Celsius thermometer. You can't. For example, how do you equally divide the scale without a ruler?

And yet, with these items, you can build a perfectly function Fahrenheit scale thermometer. And that's how that scale was developed. It was a way of making accurate thermometers when there is inconsistent production.

>implying eurofags dont have to use millimeters instead

>because humans don't perceive such small changes.
bullshit
I most certainly do
don't project your crude scale on those of us who have greater sensitivity and calibration.

>like anywhere else matters

Attached: laughing .jpg (724x1024, 136K)

just norway

Attached: 1550217410188.jpg (226x236, 14K)

68-73 is room temp. 65 degrees in the sun and a 3 knot breeze is about as comfortable as comfortable gets. Obviously it’s a bit different in a closed environment where presumably the sun isn’t shining on you.

Yeah leafs should just be outright banned for shit like this

FUARK LADS

Attached: Taylor-Swift-2019-Golden-Globes (2).jpg (1024x688, 56K)

How about you use decimals then? Kek. The only reason to prefer Fahrenheit over celcius is 'decimals are too difficult for me hurr durr'. If your average American is too dumb to use decimals then you should at least use kelvin instead.

I can’t believe so many people have never seen a dress like this in person. I thought I was going to get shit for referencing my sister but I didn’t think people were going to legitimately have their minds blown.

good fucking god

Its a mixture of salt water that freezes at 0. Freezing water is still the basis of the scale.

>wanting to work with triple digit numbers that barely change relative to each other instead of a much more intuitive scale of ~0-100 or ~-20 to 20
>wanting to fuck with decimals when an integer scale will work just as well

Kelvin is fucking useless unless you're a scientist. t. Chemist. And all these Europoors saying "just use decimals!," can you even imagine coping this hard?

Attached: laffin12.jpg (600x600, 39K)

So Decimals are hard when they follow the exact same conventions as the whole numbers before the decimal, meanwhile burgers are adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying and converting fractions in their head claiming ‘this is the best system’ America #1 USA! USA! US! Just admit u Wong. I a Asian supremacist but I still admit dumb cumskin forks are better.

Thick tay Hotter than 32 degrees.

Attached: 0D17A266-48F1-4DEE-BD04-F303A41CA065.jpg (1080x1920, 88K)

You barely feel a 1 degree celcius change in room temperature. Theres no reason to measure that change as 1.8 burger degrees.

The ad hoc shit-stained excuses amerisharts give for their dysfunctional measuring system are about as bad as the answers you get when you ask a flat earther about a flaw in his reasoning.

Attached: 1549242697475.jpg (708x924, 355K)

The only situation where you need to calculate fractions with the Fahrenheit scale is if you're converting to Celsius, which you would only do for the benefit of Eurotrash or leafs anyway.

Nom nom nom nom

Attached: 6300EF62-5B63-4D9C-85F4-DC44D1CD9504.jpg (184x275, 10K)

Attached: 1482533883245.jpg (764x512, 200K)

>post pics of her or stfu

imagine how assblasted you'll be when you found out we put a man on the moon with measurements in feet and inches

>what does it smell like Jow Forums?

...but the important thing here is that Europeans are faggots. Don't stray from what matters, Jow Forums

Again, let's put it to the practical test...

This thermometer has no markings. Let's say you want to create an accurate Celsius scale on it. How would you do it?

How, for example, do you divide it into 100 equal markings between two points? And can you do it if you don't have a ruler?

Meanwhile, once you know how, you can make a Fahrenheit thermometer in about 20 minutes.

Attached: NoMarking.jpg (638x479, 23K)

>perceive such small changes
This nigga retarded?

>Or how when criminal communist kaffirs take over your country and begin full scale white genocide

You'd think SA bro would have better things to worry about desu

Okay, why don’t we just say water freezes at 0 and boils at 10 with everything else being a decimal to two places? Or 0-1 for that matter?

Sup nigger? Where do you live tuff guy? I’m in Windsor ON like 20 mins from USA. I got nothing better to do tonight...

You will be taken in his place

based leaf

You don’t want pictures of her. She kinda looked like Tay in her youth but anti depressants swelled her up in college.

>windsor

Oh eh, you head straight into Detroit and in the 335678th abandoned house on the left. Dont mind the spooks maplenigger

>You don’t want pictures of her. She kinda looked like Tay in her youth but anti depressants swelled her up in college.

That made me hard user, of course I want them. Do it faggot

Ok bring your crew if you’re scared bitch

Yep, there would be alot less tardation and flatards if there was more taught about the history and practice of metrology

What's the salt content of the water?

Attached: 1549640711507.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Its my pet the North American Pavement Ape you best watch out for

Ah, such a quality thread. After having put it off for so long, we will finally discuss this topic. Ah, yes, the temperature water freezes. Ah, for so long I've waited to talk about this since it has never been discussed before. Oooh, so naughty, and so political!

paddock killed from the 32nd floor, casting an
ice spell.

Silicone is meat now?

Attached: meat.jpg (618x410, 38K)

That's over two degrees, you absolutely feel that, you fucking nigger. YOU're just used to nigger climate, thinking 40 degrees is cold.

That's just who Steve was

Attached: comped.jpg (265x190, 6K)

works for me

If you have to use decimals your shit is fucked up and inconvenient...

Attached: IMG_7091.png (750x1334, 324K)

Now I can finally like her