OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6758701/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-plan-raise-child-without-gender-stereotypes.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 11.20.00 PM.png (608x228, 202K)

Why can't these people understand that the assumption of gener fluidity holds its own stereotypes? Just fucking love your kid

Attached: 1551266158353.jpg (778x675, 200K)

Jews must have serious dirt on the Royal Family for this to happen. I thought it was a meme at first, but I think Jow Forums was right again.

>gener
Whats the xer equivalent of king/queen/prince/princess
kueen?

Harry could've had any woman he wants, but he goes with a publicity addicted actor.

How did chrome dome William get a 10/10 woman and chad Harry got a 7/10 celeb mutt?

Blows my mind

Attached: 1541719523310.png (439x290, 138K)

Its so transparent they way (((they))) lay the foundations for divide and conquer operations. Pro or anti monarchy is the next brexit.

future king of england is a tranny!
the future is going to be weird

They may have an actual queen.

in other words, they're raising a faggot.

>Jews must have serious dirt on the Royal Family for this to happen. I thought it was a meme at first, but I think Jow Forums was right again.
They own them. Templars BTFO

Attached: brit king nazis.jpg (634x482, 93K)

Funny thing is, Brits deserve that.

jenner

William was born with a path to the throne so succubus Kate latched onto him like before she even met him.

I keep telling Jow Forums Meghan and her baby are the worst mistake of George’s life. That baby will be the only royalty that Britain’s new mutt citizens will recganize at all. And it’s a bunch of mutts so that’s not guaranteed either. But I feel so bad for George.

So I've been in the unfortunate position of having read a dozen or so different chick magazines over a couple months and they haven't fucking shut up about how much of a dumb bitch Duchy of Sucky is. I am almost mad at how much I know about this tart, please help.

HER MAKEUP SUCKS TOO LIKE SHADOW ERRY DAY BITCH I THOUGHT YOU FAMOUS?

Attached: 1539014108622.jpg (564x400, 47K)

Who the fuck is George

I imagine he wouldn't be the first.

Attached: medievalfritzl.jpg (800x1298, 135K)

fuck the brits for putting up with this.

You pay these two millions of dollars. You are sad and pathetic cunts.

>putting up with this
What the fuck do you expect them to do.
Didn't you guys ELECT a muslim nigger, not once but twice?

he's gotta be rebelling against his asshole dad. His actions are inexplicable. Of all the women in the world, he chose a mutt, divorced, whore, who has public sex scenes and nudies.

George is William's eldest, but I have no idea why the person you're responding to said it was his mistake...

who tf cares

retarded?

but nevermind:
why again did the Queen have Diana killed? Because she was not afraid of HIV by Hugging someone?
i mean ... ol' lizzy doesn't seem to hesitate. Why can't they just pull up a little "whoopsie" on this Amerimutt?

George VII

>La creatura Transexual Queen

This is the future you created Anglos.

This is a moot point anyway, with the advances in biotech and SENS, Charles is going to reign forever.

>Muslim
He's probably atheist, but at least he's gone and never to return.

Old Man of Lochnagar is now required reading.

>Charles is going to reign forever
He'll never be king

>fuck the brits for putting up with this.
fuck you for obsessing over them, tourism keeps them with an excuse to exist.

>Prince William has many white kids with 10/10 British woman
>They raise them in the countryside, hunt, no electronics, and their line will inherit the throne
Then you have
>Prince Harry is a cuck baby of Diana's, not even Prince Charles's son, who marries a mutt roastie and raises their kid gender fluid
Oh boy, Britain. At least William is based.

Those guys probably have an actual book with guidelines on how to raise their kids.

What you're posting is put out there for public consumption only.

Only she can save us from this shitshow.

Attached: 45E586ED00000578-5038423-image-a-1_1509530017130.jpg (634x951, 92K)

or maybe this is proof the Royal Family are joos and part of the new world order. Harry is not of their blood line and this kid has no chance of being the royal football. Let them make it a tranny.

right?

i mean... in order to become king, williams whole line has to die out first, right?

so why even care about this mongo?

A loli?

I don’t even know the sex of their offspring but my money is raising it as a girl wearing pretty pink dresses and shoes

Attached: 2CF8CCEC-4104-4274-B7E2-51A2296AE425.png (487x525, 403K)

>7/10
Disgusting more like 5/10

If it looks like a girl it is

gender status: jewish

It's sort of a metaphor for the white race right now.
Part based, who will inherit the prestige of our people.
Part disgusting degenerate, who will create some hideous new creation.

This, also how easy is it to move to Switzerland for an American with money?

It’s going to be 85% white

i can see the parallels, yes.

Money? Money always works out. But you'll have to find a job after a few Months. I'm not that aware of our policies but it's easy if you are ready to work.

only Problem can be that companies won't hire you without a Visa, but you only get a Visa when you have a Job. Which is pretty retarded. But when you're serious, companies can help you get both then, just say so at the job interview.

..it helps if your white tho..

I’m half Swiss. I was wanting to start a business, so I guess that counts as self employed, which would allow me to get a visa right?

How accurate is this map?

Attached: swissstereotypes.jpg (4133x2765, 644K)

If you don’t live in the east you have to deal with the frogs in the west and Italian niggers in the south

uhm... i really don't want to state things here cause i'm not sure but i guess you have good reasons, should be really not be that much of a Problem to try it i guess.

it's the stereotypes. You can't generalize but stereotypes don't come from nothing, it's very accurate.
if you see a bad driver from the said Area you're not surprised yes. So ... very accurate lol.

What a fucking disgusting faggot he is. That poor child is gonna be fucked.

Bongs....
I mean wtf...

Attached: 1527488341783.png (1000x700, 101K)

Nigel BTFO

Attached: 1xxxca.jpg (605x728, 130K)

Would having direct Swiss lineage help? There isn’t many people with Swiss heritage in the world so I’d imagine that would be of use when applying for a visa

Thanks Swissbro. If things get really bad here I plan on moving there and making a lot of Germanic babies.

Attached: 1543471243095.png (240x304, 15K)

kids going to be a fag

Princess of Spain

not sure. Either you have the Passport or you don't. Don't rely on me, maybe it helps but i would doubt it.

as long as you like to work and you're not black i guess it'll work out

Spain is always so mediocre. They have enough to worry about with keeping their country together.

I'm ethnically German/Scandi/Brit and of course it's in my blood.

Attached: 1F1EA79E-2224-4E4C-8B99-8A0E943BB1BB.jpg (474x379, 22K)

Jesus said this in response to false teachers that would pollute children's minds with evil influences, " It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones" (Luke 17:2). She can certainly repent, before it is too late, although I fear she is already given over to a wicked, reprobate mind, if she has been discussing such filth. Does she even claim to be some type of a Christian, perhaps Anglican Church? If she does claim to be one, she is a false Christian.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
LITERALLY TRANNY MUTT ROYALTY

Attached: 783537.jpg (887x919, 428K)

>Harry could have picked ANYONE
>Picks this

William is based af

Attached: 998121-0Z1.jpg (1073x666, 342K)

>a roastie divorcee jewish nigress
>7/10

Allah save our non gender conforming ruler

well, swiss people are really hard to become friends with, the colour of skin isn't that much of a thing.
so when you immigrate, it's not easy to find new friends at first. We are very reserved. We are polite, but reserved.
Other countries you will find connection way quicker. So if you decide to come here, take this advice.
At the beginning, it will be hard but don't give up, invite People to some grillsessions in your garden in Summer and stuff and don't give up when it doesn't move as quickly as in other regions in the world. We just need to warm up a little longer.

>divorcee
Didn't the brits force one of their King to abdicate because he was marrying a divorcee ?

>so succubus Kate latched onto
to be fair to her, she did beat out the competition of every other girl who went to St Andrews University in order to become Queen. from the moment William was born, upper class mothers across england were planning on how to have their child marry him.

>ayo mom and pops, why this dusty bitch callin me her great grandson? She a bigot nazi bitch ye?
The English Monarchy is going to get killed lol

Yes, Edward the 8th
he was truly based and redpilled probably would've been the best monarch ever to bless the UK probs would've prevented ww2 until he fell in love with an amerimutt roastie and was had to abdicate because the Church of England looked down upon a twice divorced American roastie

Attached: IMG_3025.jpg (220x296, 21K)

muslims taking over doesn't seem that bad after all

Meh, not a problem. You can make friends with everyone if you have the charisma. If you know how to read people you’ll always find friends. Every new city I travel to I always manage to get 2-3 good friends

This

This is your brain on American education. Take notes

agreed
just don't be surprised when you'll need a little bit more time here.

100 years of kiking and scheming.

Anyone not believing in God at this point is an idiot.

Attached: eternal_merchant_anglo.jpg (620x421, 39K)

He was so disgusted with the collusion between his family and the Rothschild he swore to negrify his bloodline forever tainting it as an act of rebellion. A modern day hero in my eyes..

Wouldn't she, at 18, have the same age difference with Harry as Charles had with Diana? Just woke up and can't be arsed ro work it out. Britain could actually have had a bona fide hottie as a princess

Flawless??????? That forehead has more craters than the moon

How much does Harry hate his life? There's no way in hell he chose any of this for himself.

He hates his life, that's why he chose all of this himself.

>You heard me Charles, I said I want her to be Black.

Attached: C7A1C6A7-9B5D-4D21-8A85-602F17CFF813.jpg (600x430, 33K)

GOD SAVE THE QUEER

thank god hes never gonna be king

If it had been up to the people they would have kept him on. The working class thought it was fine him marrying his slutty american tart, but middle classes thought it was just horrid, and the upper classes disliked him anyway. The governments of the uk and dominions were all against it so in the end he was forced out. He offered to marry her but she doesn't become queen, but they wouldn't have it.

hes the kid of his whore mother and her bodyguard
>why not destroy the family that killed his mom from within

William will offer Meghan the throne.

Yup! They blackmailed

We can only hope.
I heard William and Harry's relationship has suffered because of Meghan actually.

4/10, used roasted mcmuffin

God save the queer

wow that guy really fucked up

another day, another embarrassing piece of news about the uk.

hailhitler

Eyes aren’t aligned and, that Nose?????

le 56%

Attached: 1551252562797.png (515x674, 509K)

>2040
>A tragic plane crash in the alps kills most of the royal family.
>Traverius Windsor-Markle the 1st becomes the first mulatto transgender King/Queen/Xing of England.

The elites are getting pretty weird, this is like fall of Rome tier depravity.

Attached: Graham Chapman in a Dress.png (500x387, 313K)

>the eternal yank

We're stuck together forever, Nigel.