Make a White Liberal Think

Here is a very simple way to de-brainwash a Liberal and to get them thinking about their belief system.

We are redpilled but we also have to hide our power. We are always afraid of being known as racist (and losing our careers and other consequences).

White Liberals on the other hand are not afraid of this. Its not because they aren't aware of how "bad" racism is, it is just that they cannot fathom themselves being racist. Therefore they never consider what would happen if it was them who was viewed as a racist. They don't think about it. They just loyally follow anti-racism.

Don't try to use the fear of being called racist to convince them that their non-White "allies" are not actually their friends. That won't work. They will just think you are using guilt to trick them.

Instead reverse the logic. Ask them a simple question.

>"Have you ever been REWARDED for NOT being racist?"

They will not see that coming, and I can guarantee you, it will get them thinking about how much they are willing to defend a value that they haven't even considered had a finite value. To them, defending anti-racism is like an unspoken virtue. If you have that value, then you are on the "good side". If you don't have that value, you are on the "bad side".

Well this simple question will get them thinking
>"Hey! Maybe I SHOULD be rewarded for my services?".
This I will eventually transform into
>"Why am I NOT being rewarded for my anti-racism?"
Which will over the course of years, will turn into
>"I should be rewarded, and I am not, so these people are using me."

Expand their minds. Let them see that they are being used, that there is NO reward for their services, and at the end of the day the people that love them at all, are their fellow Whites. Then they will become healthily, and unshamingly racist and ethnocentric towards their own people.

Attached: Perfect Ass Beauty.png (540x810, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We are always afraid of being known as racis
Not giving a shit about being called racist is the first step for any racial public awakening

Attached: 1526526172594.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

NEET?

If arguments and logic worked on these people we wouldn't have them running around in such great numbers.

Are you fucking retarded dude? This literally makes no sense. The only way this would even slightly work is to say why it's better to be a racist, which it isn't. I really don't understand people like you, move to a white European country if you really only want white people. America was not made to be based on those principles.

>thinking liberals care about logic

They don’t care about facts and logic, all they care about is fitting in. You’re never going to convert them to your side, because it’s not the socially acceptable opinion. They will follow whatever ideology they view as the most popular.

You aspies will never get it. Their brain doesn’t work like yours.

fuck that shit just kill them

>I don't need to be rewarded for not being racist, just as I don't need to be rewarded for not committing mass murder

Here, OP. I made a valid counterpoint which took half a braincell to compose. Idiot.

equating nigger jokes to mass murder mmm-hmm
literal violence

You sound like a boomer

Attached: BOOMER PILL.png (936x549, 53K)

>"Have you ever been REWARDED for NOT being racist?"

Baby's first logic question.

>move to a white European country if you really only want white people

Those are disappearing rapidly.

That's why I support European countries blocking immigration, but Americans trying that shit are degenerate retards.

Nice ID +1Fren

Attached: fren.jpg (680x344, 28K)

They would just say "it's called being a decent person, I don't need to be rewarded for that"

Not everything in life is about money you satanist shill .

Attached: 1551355230195.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Not poosible

>We are always afraid of being known as racist

Maybe you are, but I don’t care what peeople think about me nor do I care about any “consequences”

As the OP, I am gonna call you out on being a Jew because you couldn't write that it was better to be a racist (even though jews are the most racist of all humans)

That means that this will work because it struck a nerve with you. I know how White Liberals think. I used to be one.

You should go test your shitty hypothesis out on reddit or some normiebook before you start spreading it as if it’s a proven, empirical theory. Because this is retarded. Go test it and prove me wrong boys.

Why should I get out of MY country? The Poos, chinks and niggers can gtfo. The so called "First Nations" can have Nunavut if they give up their benefits.

Yes they WOULD say that, but this question get them thinking.

If they say they "don't need to be rewarded", just ask "why not?"

You make them realize that
1) goodness is fragile.
2) If you don't reward goodness, people WILL stop being good.

The White liberal needs to see this and realize
>"Holy shit. I AM a good person, why aren't they rewarding me."
And that will set them on the path that I outlined...

Ask the question, it will take them years to process it but they will get it sooner or later.

Have ever been rewarded for being racist?

Absolutely. "Racist" was a slur and concept of shaming created by (((Trotsky))) to scare Christians into capitulation. It's essential to break this control mechanism.

Yes. The reward I get in the current state of things is clarity of thinking. If we have our way - it will later be more racial homogeneity, a more free, more trusting society, and support from my friends apart of my ingroup.

Meanwhile the liberal is increasingly unappreciated for his acts of "virtue". Use this against them. They are humans who desperately, egotistically crave appreciation for their works (if if their DeviantArt profiles are full of garbage).

Sow frustration in the fact that their precious "ideals" are just not working out for them.

Nope. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario for whites.

I dont know about "rewarded" but... its very satisfying when you realize that LOTS of people are "a little" or even a little more "racist". Everyone has learned what to say in public, and to be careful around new people they meet. Everyone "feels out" new friends in the group to see where they stand on "it". When everyone is sure they are among friends? a few beers? a few jokes go around, then "it" comnes out and everyone laughs. Its more alive and well than anyone realizes, just because everyone knows what they cany say openly, but, they smile and wink when someone lets a comment "slip out". KEK. Its not AS DEAD as everyone might think.

Retardfag alert

Those are the same "not material" reasons for liberals too, you autist .
This has to be bait , or you are incredbly dumb .
Im out .

Attached: 1546634251616.jpg (399x322, 25K)

There’s a difference between not giving a shit and revealing your power level though. I don’t care if people think I’m racist but I still hide my level so I can keep my job.

This

OP isn’t talking about forming an ethnostate though. He’s talking about waking up liberals.

You may be underestimating the extent of the conditioning white liberals have been exposed to. To them, being non racist (whatever that happens to mean at that particular point in time) is like drinking water, breathing air, or eating. Like you say, they cannot fathom themselves being racist. That's why one of the most effective tools at moving white liberals to the right has been the left itself. It used to be that not being racist meant "not seeing color" and treating people equally. That is no longer the case, and actual Liberals who want to have the same standards applied to every individual regardless of race are now lumped in with every other racist category.

Most people get this at this point, but what I've found effective is simply discounting "racism" as an actual concept that holds any weight. The application of it changes wildly depending on the situation and who is making the claim. The best way for white liberals to start thinking about racism is for them to be unjustly called racist, which is happening now more than ever.

These leftists will always tear down whites and alienate them:
youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4

I'm saying that when we are racist, the rewards are clear to us, material or not. Call them what you will. It may be for our self interest, but we know what we want.

When the White Liberal is anti-racist, he just thinks it is "good", and doesn't consider any clear rewards. He just thinks it will make the world "better" but doesn't define how. He constantly tries to remove his self interest from the reason.

Asking what rewards they expect challenges them to define a reason for why they act the way they act. It makes them consider their self interest, and the idea that maybe there is something that they want to see out of their anti-racist campaign. That's when they will realize that their campaigners never had a plan for their own interests, and this will make them discontented.

They'll simply respond with some gay shit about being rewarded with friendship.

I think that is also effective as well, thanks for your observation.

This does not work, even though the principle is solid.
You have to isolate and leverage by using arguments or issues the liberal has not yet "researched" upon (see: search for dogma)
Also, they will shutdown any information intake from you if there are personal slights involved. Or if they can recognize any of their preferred media tropes about conservative, religious or unaligned people.

here's a good question to ask them, which I thought of quite recently: "Is it racist to admit you're a racist? Would it be considered a hate-crime to announce publicly that you are in-fact a racist? And should you be punished for it?"

Check'd - I guarantee it will make them think, if not for a moment at least.

Attached: Mike Tyson Drinking Tea.jpg (348x232, 13K)

>Make a White Liberal Think
no can do, you canlead a ho 2 culture but you can not make her think

NLP and hypnosis

best way to de-program them is to re-program them

>you want to sniff user?

Attached: 6465.jpg (3024x3779, 2.2M)

Attached: 1551411138374.jpg (1000x748, 164K)

Whenever I'm accused of racism, I always immediately agree. I then say something like "well everyone is very racist", or if my interlocutor and I share a characteristic (eg., are white, are middle-class) I say "and all X's are racist too".
They always agree 100% that they are racist too. Usually after that they have no idea where to go.
I kind of like normalising the idea that everyone is racist, honestly.

This is terrible rhetoric. They'd just say that they're rewarded by knowing that they're not an evil raciss superbad like you are, user.

There should be more recognition.

Attached: lre.png (572x662, 37K)

Dumb ass. The very first redpill you should be dropping goes like this:
>oh, so you don't discriminate?
>do they?

The second red pill you should be dropping goes like this:
>so you want to let imigrants in because you believe in tolerance and equality
>do the immigrants?
You can swap immigrants with minorities interchangeably on this one.

3rd:
>you want to share your country
>do they want to share your country? You don't want to be a cultural imperialist, but what about them?

This is also my response when someone accuses anyone of being racist. I just say "everyone is racist," and most people just nod their heads in agreement, even if they don't have the courage to admit it themselves. Everyone is "racist." It's called in-group preference. "Racist" is a stupid term for people who can't think. It's a trait that has evolved over millions of years. Its why whites are the only group expected to not be racist. Because whites feel bad for slavery, which is just kike brainwashing.

i want to sniff more now.

Further to this, the principal is to get them to question the notion of equality. If you declare that not all people are equal (ie. If the challenge to their dogma comes from you), they will outright rebuke you as they've been conditioned to. They can't see themselves as racist though, so if you can trick them into challenging their dogma and asking the question themselves, cognitive disonence sets in.

>a word that has no objective meaning is the same as literally killing people
no wonder leftists are such giant faggots. You put a word meant to protect and elevate your natural racial enemies and demonize your natural racial allies on such a pedestal that you equate it to mass murder. JFC you guys are psychotic and too fucking stupid to stop yourselves from unwittingly giving it away

That won't work OP. This idea will just fall flat on its face. They will just answer

>No, I haven't been rewarded, not being racist is just basic/common decency

>Have you ever been REWARDED for NOT being a murderer or a child rapist?
Sorry but your logic is shit dude.

Attached: oz4kq.jpg (625x416, 28K)

>"the reward is called being a good person"

This is what they'll say