Why do women hate guns so much? It's literally their only means of defense since they're aren't strong enough

Why do women hate guns so much? It's literally their only means of defense since they're aren't strong enough.

Attached: 1536884381593.jpg (960x878, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIiFeZ7r6aU
youtube.com/watch?v=DB3sFiL0HgY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfrjsQM2WAU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women’s brains never develop past 16

>fat long dick
>still love guns

why do you still care for what women say/think?
haven't you learned from the last 50(or more) years of your countries' history(that culminates in the current shit-show of modern politics) that women should never be taken seriously?

When a woman says she owns dogs or a cat I'm like: "uh oh, so you're crazy and no man wants you and even you know it... Also, why are you fat?"

they unironically want to be raped

>canada
>brains

What’s funny is woman are half the shooters at my gun range.

Attached: 83758C3A-7828-4AA6-B6E2-8967CECC802D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.45M)

I'll let you know the day I care about any woman's opinion. In the mean time, I'll be hitting the range tomorrow to shoot another 200 rounds of .223, and maybe 300 rounds of 9mm. Just cause I can.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIiFeZ7r6aU
youtube.com/watch?v=DB3sFiL0HgY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfrjsQM2WAU

>a gun
Imagine having only one.

Attached: David Roadkill.gif (349x255, 1.77M)

duh, they're only half as good at everything

because tv told them to

>Based WiFi stealing Palestinian is stealing WiFi.

You mean 6. heh

>>I'll let you know the day I care about any woman's opinion
let's hope this day will never come. Also, please increase the number of men who think this way.

I'd trade my BIG CONQUISTADOR COCK for the right to own and rightfully use firearms any day.

Regarding women's opinion on the matter: I think it's because they hate the thought of responsibility. A gun can serve many purposes, but the two main ones that come to mind are hunting for food and self defense.
Women hate the idea of having to defend themselves, because that would require responsibility, and would mean they would actually get hurt if they failed.
Similarly, they hate the idea of farming, hunting, slaughtering, etc. Procuring your own foods requires responsibility, and it means you could starve if you fail.

How about this: only people can prove they can procure their own food and fend themselves against an attack are allowed to vote. If necessary, the State could teach how to do both.
I assure you 95% of women would just never gain the privilege to vote.

teh lulz

When a woman tells me shes a liberal I just stop talking and leave

I cant stand this guy

>Be woman
>Carry gun
>Suddenly experience what life is like with a 0% risk of shitskin rape
>Realize you will never receive your deepest, most heartfelt desire
>Throw gun in trash and donate half of beta orbiters' salary to Everytown for Gun Restriction

I mean it's not rocket science.

Aww, he's cool.

Attached: Roadkill.jpg (2048x1360, 1.62M)

Hes a douche

I hope this isnt true.

But it is.

The truth is that guns naturally don't appeal to the female paradigm, nor the feminized society we find ourselves in.

It's natural for men to be interested in weapons. It's not the female's place. We live safely enough that they seem unnecessary in an immediate time frame.

Why is that, though?
If we didn't live safely enough, would they be interested in weapons themselves, or would they want the space to be made safe by the government so that they don't have to gain an interest in weapons?

> hear man has a gun
> immediately start thinking about his dick
Checks out

Women rely on men to protect them
Women replaced men with government
Women actually believe government can and wants to protect them

Do women really think like this today? I've been with the same woman for almost 7 years, and she started dating me when I was still in the Army.. So idk what's going on in the dating scene now.

Attached: 1492280879588.gif (480x360, 580K)

>If we didn't live safely enough, would they be interested in weapons themselves, or would they...
They'd be interested in men with weapons.

Women think with emotions, not with logic. It feels like guns are big and scary because that’s what the moving picture box told her to believe but I bet she’d wish she had a .45 to pull out of her purse when she’s on that walk of shame at 3 AM.

Like most women, they're incredibly pampered and hate guns only because they're so well protected they don't have to worry about defending themselves. They irrationally hate guns just like we were indoctrinated to be disgusted and scared of drugs as kids.

If you aren't strong enough to use your words instead of your fists, you aren't man enough to own a gun.

A based jew. How rare indeed.

>she started dating me when I was still in the Army

A man who will risk his life for Israel is irresistible.

its just a shit test
ignore

Hey ladies, I own ZERO guns!

I joined the Army for a free degree. I didn't do it for the Jews. Plus, if I die with my job in the Army, I did it to myself. Had a max comfy job, krautbrother.

>implying the government isnt full of men

a womans means of self defense is through a man
if their man can't defend them, they'll find someone who will
right now most of them are married to the gov, but should society crumble theyll get the biggest chad they can find

>krautbrother

I'm not G*rman, I'm Bavaryan.

Because the majority of women have a rape fantasy.

you don't understand the role a man has in raising a woman. all these women that say shit like this never had a good male role model, so they picked up liberal shit. One good male role model who likes guns, and they'll be firmly behind guns.
women are followers and they need to be led by strong and moral men, for the betterment of both sexes.
women are nurturers and they need to soften strong and moral men from the hard edges of extremism, for the benefit of both sexes.

this guy is right.
It's not a bad thing. It's the man's job to be interested in weapons. We are never happier or more fulfilled than during a crazy mammoth hunt, or right after repelling a raid on our towns. And in a natural society that's how it goes, and women appreciate it. The women enjoys the fruits of these labors, and supports the community in other ways.

The times we live in are very different. But you can see it's vestiges in many ways; for example, women like buff guys. Why? It's not useful at all these days. Why bother being a buff programmer? The reason is because women see it and see the archetypal man. And the muscles make the man feel good too. He's at his apex. Weapons don't fit into the female world view. Men don't ASK women for permission to have them, they just do.

To the question of why do women want to get rid of them, it's because of a few reasons. First of all, propaganda playing on emotions. Women are more emotional than men. It's a good thing, really. But you show them a picture of a dead kid and they aren't thinking, "hey now what about our personal liberties?" They think, wow this deadly weapon that doesn't appeal to me naturally caused this, I agree we should get rid of it.

They are also more predisposed towards things like talking things out. The realm of physical conflict is largely out of women's reach due to biology. They'd rather have a society built upon trying to be nice to each other. Again, it's a good trait, but not when it goes too far.

I speak only about people on average, of course.

Attached: And+this+_ebf5fdedbf0b177d656d352f56bb6802.jpg (640x426, 129K)

Stop stealing Shlomo's wifi, Ahmed.

>Why do women hate guns so much?
Twitter says guns are bad. People will retweet and like their posts if they also say guns are bad. This is how 99% of the most retarded political views are formed and proliferated in modern times.

That thing looks awkward to hold and shoot, the that drum not get in the way of your arm?

Then in real life, she only fucks guys with guns.

It's called a shit test, learn female psychology.

Attached: 86Lqe.png (608x367, 38K)

So what about niggers who use guns roastie?

no Idea but it's hot

they don't have pea-balls to compensate for

Social conditioning, remove the idea that we need them to defend ourselves and they reject the firearms, it's perfect, anyone who gets stabbed in the street and wakes in the hospital will see just how effective a firearm would've been to saving themselves from certain death, but most of the time they won't live through it to end up coming to that idea, we are very good at making you stupid, let's see just how stupid you will be after your brains are belong to us.

Moron

Verpiss dich, Ostfotze!

becuase they hate the fact everybody's equal at the end of a gun

y'all literally made me laugh out loud.

Attached: tables have turned.jpg (878x450, 78K)

Women don't like guns because they're worried they won't get raped if they're packing heat.

Can women think about something else other than dicks ?

>FUCK MEN FOR X
>dont tell anyone im fucking men who do X
>wink emoji

aww did he laugh at your shitbox
poor guy

I disagree with you therefore tiny penis.

>FUCK YOU, MEN
>MEN, HELP

I live in Texas and a good amount of the girls in my friend group have concealed carry. This is even in liberal Austin.

Underrated

She's full of shit. All women love guns. Or not guns, but shooting. Give any girl a gun for the first time and hold her from behind (as you would if teaching her to play pool) as she fires off a few rounds, and you are guaranteed to get laid. Even that dike Rachel Maddow fell in love with her "partner" when xym took her to the range.

Men like guns the way they like a car. Appreciate the craftmanship in form and function, enjoy the things they can do with it, take pride in mastering it as a skill.
Women just like shooting, because women are attracted to power. A gun is plainly and undeniably powerful, so they like it, without any consideration of all those male aspects. It's why women literally don't give a shit if nu-Wars Rey and Wonder Woman are complete Mary Sues. How they got their powers, the process of honing them, what motivates them to use them as they do, who gives a fuck. They're powerful, and that's all she cares about.

Attached: tumblr_m1h9xwMNc71qfoj4do1_500.gif (500x411, 1016K)

>They are also more predisposed towards things like talking things out.
They are terrible at actual conflict resolution, however they are unable to solve conflicts in other ways than talking, so it is left as the only option.

My gf works in a doctor's office with a bunch of other nurses. All the women hate each other, women CAN NOT get along with each other. Hearing all of her stories of bullshit women drama that is completely foreign to me really helped me understand why women ruin everything in politics as well. Women truly are incapable of acting in any way other than what is dictated by their emotions, and every single thing is taken as a personal offense no matter how much logic is behind it.

ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW GUYS Jow Forums TO COLLECT EMAILS ALL REMAINING TRAFFIC IS NOW SHILLS ALL BASED POSTERS HAVE LEFT TO NEINCHAN

>UHHH YOUR DICK SMALL HAHAHA

Attached: dxfgjghyk.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

Preaching to the choir, man. There are chill women out there who do get along, but in general they are much more emotional people than men.

Being interested in psychology, it's just interesting to see how they act in situations other than how men do. And how it's a totally unspoken reality among everyone that men and women are really different, but we're supposed to act like we're not.

Attached: Was+machst+du+in+deiner+freizeit+what+do+you+_f1de39c577547b89e4c2439d78bc21a1.jpg (500x747, 75K)

Are home invasions actually common in the US?

If you live near niggers, yes.

Depends on where you live.

Attached: Miencaknyo+igsu+acigla_3b6117_6428732.jpg (1200x1200, 228K)

In black neighborhoods if you have shown that you have anything of value, probability is very high.

Imagine a large swath of the US population is lower class whites. Now imagine that blacks in similar living conditions commit 10x+ more robbery/homicide.

Attached: 1549789329859.jpg (1180x2048, 252K)

cause the media and their favorite celebrities tell them guns are bad

What''s wrong with their dicks?

You made me stop my hourly bacon embedded, peanuts embedded red white and blue shit in half for this?! carry on

>wanting women to use guns
How much of a dumb cuck can you possibly be? Giving them rights wasn't enough and now you also want them to be more dangerous than you?

Based Palestinian taking back his homeland

>a gun
>a
You're reading this all wrong. She's saying that people who own only one gun are dicklets. You're not dicklets, are you, Jow Forums?

Same girl NachoSarah that offered to blow anyone who punched the smiling trump kid. She's a writer for SNL and professional SJW apparently.

> Why do women hate guns so much? It's literally their only means of defense since they're aren't strong enough.

Because they're easily brainwashed and do what they are told to do.

Based Jew

Not an arab, there's no spelling mistakes

>when xym took her to the range.
>xym
new pronoun?

>more dangerous
Truly terrifying.

Attached: 1536808407843.jpg (960x640, 235K)

Attached: 1547231363011.jpg (250x239, 6K)

hahaha, when you use your words and the other guy uses his fists, don't be too shocked when you end up with a bleeding rectum. . . or maybe you like that.

Yes, they are more dangerous than you. Their brains work like those of children, so the existence of a real threat is not necessary for them to be triggered and start shooting at random people. Just look at how far more likely to use their gun are female police officers.

Daddy government will provide all.

Based cocksucker from telaviv

I hope you will keep this mentality when we annex the rhineland.

How degenerate telaviv on a scale of city like paris or london or california?

Women tend to have this notion that they are immune to violence, immune to attacks, immune to harassment simply because how virtuous they assume they are. Just like in my movies!

>I’ll let you know the day I care about any woman’s opinion
Agreed. Women are the niggers of gender

Attached: 9D88E8E0-3924-4BDC-B99B-DB28BE9A992D.jpg (1200x1875, 412K)

>people who have guns have small dicks
>niggers have big dicks

Attached: .jpg (800x449, 62K)

They're used to whiteknights acting as their own personal bodyguards, so they don't see the need for anything else.

tel aviv is quite literally the "gayest city in the world"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html

Attached: tel aviv fags.jpg (1024x682, 134K)

Attached: kissu.jpg (983x938, 79K)

Women are some of the biggest sheeple. Stop caring about what most of the unsheered cunts think.
They’ll learn the hard way.

media and public ((education)), they're winning and woman support the winning team