Holy fuck

Holy fuck
The first Royal tranny
This shit is getting out of control

Attached: IMG_1090.png (640x1136, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/brown-u-censors-gender-dysphoria-study-worried-that-findings-might-invalidate-the-perspectives-of-transgender-community
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's been out of control since day one

People don't become transgender because they are raised in a gender-fluid household. Thats not how any of this works. They are solely born that way.

Sex change before 10
Rope by 15.

This is divine reckoning for cucking SA and Rhodesia.

Attached: autism.jpg (433x433, 38K)

What is the queen taking so long to kill this ugly mutt?

Attached: 1497828237282.png (413x352, 164K)

literal d*scord tranny right here

Attached: man pushes suicide jumper.jpg (750x895, 66K)

>What is the queen taking so long to kill this ugly mutt?

Offing the wives of her kids and grand-kids is something even the inner Illuminati frown upon.

Attached: At_Last_I_Truly_See.png (600x507, 93K)

I thought Harry had balls? Obviously his time in the armed forces was just for the cameras only.

Yikes oof

When is it finally time to guillotine the elites and shoot the immigrants?

Justice prevails.

Btw thx for taking in so many saffers leaf. We work hard and make canada stronger

He might have balls, but he's a socially retarded Brit. Saw "American Actress" in the bio and fell hard.

Prince Philip is the only one with balls. Must be horrible to watch your lineage grow up to look like goblin retards.

It makes you question why we have royals in the first place? They are just welfare cheats really.

The Royals will probably have her killed, not even joking.

Attached: 1544297999099.png (630x700, 161K)

lol, royals btfo.

Hundreds of thousands of whites will follow suit in the UK, essentially cutting their own throats to the snackbar invaders

Harry secretly hates the royal family for killing his mother and brought in Markle to destroy it.

you fags deserve it all

LOL, she ran over Lady Di for getting preggers and wanting to shit out a royal muzzie. The Queen will blow torch her face like El Chappo

>sources say
KYS OP

>gender is a social construct
>trannies are born this way

Attached: 1550112709283.jpg (901x749, 77K)

if the royals turn into tranny SJWs i'm fucking done.

Lol. Just lol.
Have fun with your octoroon tranny queeng in that post-brexit apocalypse tommys

Honest question, how long do you give her before she's Princess Diana'd?

crashing the ((anglo)) monarchy
the queen must've gone senile considering she had people killed for besmirching the royal family in decades past, like when she killed the muslim-banging people's princess di

Lock her in the tower protect the bloodline

bullshit, there's even a study that shows, that most kids are being pushed into being transgender
>foxnews.com/us/brown-u-censors-gender-dysphoria-study-worried-that-findings-might-invalidate-the-perspectives-of-transgender-community

They create more money for the country then they take
They are unironically a net benifit

It’s been a long time coming

Oh goddamn. YOU WERE FUCKING ROYALTY!

Never stopped her before

Attached: images (2).jpg (678x452, 55K)

The sun has set on the British empire long long ago.

Rare flag

This is what happens when you let niggers in.

I'd say it's a disgrace to the royal family but the "British" "monarchy" is a joke. Germanic LARPers with no power.

The problem is they're essentially tabloid celebrities instead of policy-makers and leaders. You would think that one of them would put their foot down with this Brexit debacle, but there's been sweet fuck all from them while they watch the United Kingdom tear itself to shreds.

More uncommon than rare desu

Lets face it, all our countries are fevering shitholes of immagrants and political correctness. We re all on an equal playing field

Redpill me on William, why is he bad?

Wut?

They're following the (((template))) to a J

Attached: 09019.png (758x772, 769K)

Are they though? How is that measured?

Every fucking time.

William and Harry care more about moralizing and "muh philanthropy" than actually influencing British politics and learning how to rule. They have more in common with Hollywood celebrities than true royals.

As if the U.K. wasn't primed for this shit.

Attached: 1537905408037_20190228205221884.jpg (838x628, 284K)

Merchandise
Tourism
Employment

The absolute state of 'great' Britain
Absolutely zero respect for Harold at this point, and if he does not openly counter this abominable remark, he should consider himself a Target of Jow Forums and the awesome force of our autistic memetics.
This tramp was literally a Hollywood harlot; it's time she were treated accordingly.
This is child abuse, plain and simple.

Naturally

Attached: 1FCA2FEF-9181-446F-9DD0-A41AD66A4550.jpg (328x418, 23K)

You will never pass

No. He has zero balls.
Clipped and cucked, that one.
Release the memes on harry

They're completely useless. What a waste of Brit money.

>implying you have control on Mr. Bones Wild Ride
just sit back and kek OP

Attached: 1551374891435.png (594x574, 480K)

Jesus, regarding false teachers attempting to train children in sinful ways, " It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." This wretched woman can be forgiven, but she must seek it herself, repent, and hopefully never have such a thought cross her mind again. However, I realize how unlikely it is for the proud and sinful to change, when they are like that. She has a reprobate mind, in all likelihood.

Attached: Jesus-Righteous-Anger.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Using your own children as flak is not acceptable. Time to take harry down

The verse I quoted is Luke 17:2.

Yeah, some people are born mentally ill I guess.

Sup

You can't legally have sex with your kids, but you can legally and painfully castrate and change the sex of your boy and monitor it's change as it transforms from a boy to a girl.

This is the new left.

now that's a rare fucking flag

look at that fucking tranny cunt.

>thinking these “parents” are going to have any influence or involvement whatsoever in their kids life
O I’m laffin

hitler rolling in his grave

hell yes destroy the royal bloodline once and for all

And to think UK ruled 1/3 of the planet less than 100 years ago

Haha I don't even know what flag that is

Hitler ruined European nationalism for nearly a century. Fucking retard.

when Gott straft England just right

Attached: 365.png (800x585, 184K)

Attached: gayadoption2.jpg (691x1036, 243K)

mimimimi hitler ruined nationalismmmmm

if you can't stand the heat get out of the oven you faggot,

>The FIRST Royal Tranny
user... I have some bad news for you. Look into it. Google and duck won't pull up the images but YT has videos dedicated to the subject.

based

Europe had mostly nationalist governments in charge during the interwar period, after Hitler's chimpout they were replaced by communist puppet states or (((modern liberal democracies)))

When the English Throne goes from Conquerors finaly to a bunch of inbred autistic retards and now a Ginger with mommy issues marries a mistery meat from a trashy family that can't even decide on a sex for their bastard breed baby

You can't make it up!

Attached: pre_footer_knight_49fb12b0.png (531x419, 294K)

>MUUH CHILDRENNN
It's a fucking nigger mutt. Do you sympathize because you are one yourself ?

Kkk get
Hail the great dragon rareflag

>First biracial satanic royal demon tranny.

>ftfy

DICK CHOPPIN WHEN??,

so what thats more reason for another hitler.

You think Europe before Hitler was a paradise or something.

It was a shitshow.

Europe pre-Hitler >>>>> Europe post-Hitler
This is fact.

Ffs

Ten years ago when we were all either pondering how to kickstart life or laying the ground for careers was the time. They distracted us all with great Vidya and hopelessness

Kek, based and redpilled.

this is what happens when you let women vote

I'm pretty sure Gamergate was the first redpill for a lot of people.

Makes sense since the baby will be genetic diarrhea

One of my sole comforts is knowledge that the Chinese will be merciless and uncaring to these fucking degenerates when finally delivering the Communistic "Utopia" for which they all long. I, for one, welcome our new insectoid overlords.

Check my ID niggers

It was. Mozambique right?

This shit stinks. Maybe they're doing it on purpose to get the peasants to revolt. Or maybe they're a bunch of degenerates.

i fucking know she was a subvertive plant !
she is part of 'the club' ( like clinton etc ... )

All Europe needed to do was keep its head down while America and China tries to annihilate each other, but they couldn't even manage that.

What a cunt.

Jamaica, Mozambique is the flag with the AK on it.

>This is fact.
Youre a fucking retard.
What the fuck do you even know about post WW1 Europe there was war and insurgency everywhere and most countries could not even feed themselfs.

"if it just wasn't for this hitler guy everything would be nice"

Fucking idiot.

HAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK ENGLAND

Attached: 10988508_1094212187271355_4040075093931041123_n.jpg (637x700, 94K)

Outstanding with that nigger flag