ALEX JONES IS NOT OUR GUY !!

>Pro Israel
>Pro Rotschild
>Wants to topple Maduro
>Wants war with Iran
>Civic nat
>Ridiculises alternative media on the biggest podcast on Internet
>Calls Ilan Omar a crossover between David Duke and Hitler

He's also a fucking grifter who is now speaking about aliens instead of talking about the jews.

Alex is not our guy. He's a zionist shill like Eddie Bravo called him yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7Q1c4H3Le4&t=25s

Attached: zionist shill.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7Q1c4H3Le4
youtube.com/watch?v=8oGRwKDhVwI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyfdZSCnaZE
youtube.com/watch?v=L0L_rnVn6Ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look closely.

Attached: c6fc219db5a0086747dacd9987dceab7862d23b9be84436f4b08dd20b1480605.jpg (698x1024, 468K)

Attached: 4d806c2698ccf8efd6cb8a8e9b315af6f29abc2089c3655e14ac36ab2d5156ef.png (1268x770, 943K)

bump for truth

bump

Attached: 57fd8c685c1e5d919fca99150fabacb550fc16f949def5186e9c5b80e78fc070.jpg (619x409, 61K)

Alex "The Anglo" Jonestein. An alternative method of exposing Alex is by exploring his crypto-hatred of the Irish. It is very subtle to the untrained ear. Top guest Steve Pieczenik is also a rabid Irish hating Jew. Homosexual Paul Watson is frequently heard attacking the Scottish, as "a bunch of degenerate heroine addicts". In other words, stop rocking the boat. Accusations of "divide and conquer" are always by jews. The anglo is used as a pet guard dog after Cromwell's violent 1648 coup in England. Only the House of Stuart can take care of business there. So look further into that, and explore it quickly. The clock is running down to WW3.

Salvation will not come from the Anglo
Salvation will not come from the Jew

The safest path forward is to align with history's opponents of these two entities.

Attached: c78267f9f521bb2eff091694fd1e0fc0c325da9e7303879a8d04580890183214.jpg (584x604, 160K)

Are you really suggesting jews are behind the los angeles jewish film festival?

Attached: Alex Jones - British-Israelism Gatekeeper.jpg (640x640, 210K)

He said that the Chinese control the Federal reserve. And Nazis met wih aliens. Fuck... He wasted the golden opportunity to redpill Rogan's audiene on everything.

4h40 on the biggest platform out there...

Make clips

Know More News is good.

Know More News is working on a video exposing his appearance on Rogan

Jones got banned for #syriahoax, right. why would he suggest something like that if he wasn't keen America first? as much as people like to talk shit Jones has proven every hater wrong.

He's a fucking zionist shill, get a look at his website or listen to his shows man, he's shilling for a venezuela/iran/north korea regime change

>Everyone who isn't 1488 is a Zionist shill
Fuck off kike, and take your pilpul with you.

Attached: 1551175234789.jpg (618x696, 79K)

alright I will take the bait as a 75 percent mick/ scotsman. what is the connection with hating irish and jews and anglos?

>Pro Israel
thats like syaing Trump is pro israel theyre our greatest ally in TME!
never heard him mention thier politics i doubt he even follows it that closely, what are his opinions?
>Pro Rotschild
source?
>Wants to topple Maduro
source?
>Wants war with Iran
source?
>Civic nat
k, best of a bad situation
>Ridiculises alternative media on the biggest podcast on Internet
source?
>Calls Ilan Omar a crossover between David Duke and Hitler
well kinda

We need to vote for communism.
It's the only way to stop the jews from winning.

Attached: insanity.webm (480x360, 2.83M)

no following can you point to a specific problem?

He's a GRIFTER, he's not a conspiracy theorist, only on fuckin aliens and space nazis. He's a liar

>He doesn't know the reality of interdemensional beings making contact with us and the German plans for bases on the dark side of the moon which was carried out in 1944.

Jones just finished saying he has no problem with transgenders. He claims to be a libertarian, do anything you want guy. Jones is just the typical degenerate Anglo fighting against Bavarian Celtic order.

Alex Jones is a fat degenerate anglo, same as Churchill. We are generically related, but the Anglo-Normans were a break-away cult of violent homosexuals who teamed up with the Jews 1,000 years ago. They always rebel against order.

Attached: 9c1ced125a85745a83f91e14974cb0ef875e995bd491e7d4093bdf30ca73514f.png (640x640, 612K)

The connection? what the fuck are you talking about.

Lol,he claims to be a soldier of God but doesn't have a problem with trans ? Fuck hiim

It's the Swedish / Jutland Denmark homosexual cult. They teamed up with the Jewish diaspora after the Celtic Slavs destroyed the Jewish Khazar Kingdom.

The 18th Century British Empire was 100% Jewish. Even had their own Jewish Prime Minister in the mid-1800s.

Attached: jutland kikes.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Shilling overload.

The Vikings were Jewish Mercenaries who are still employed today.

Attached: The-Viking-Jewish-Connection-1000-Years-of-Business.jpg (744x1052, 352K)

Alex Jones is a Jewish paid Viking.

Attached: jewish_viking_by_velociraptor_king-d5pbwt3.jpg (854x936, 137K)

>Everyone who isn't 1488 is a Zionist shill
This but unironically.

Attached: march.gif (412x286, 1.2M)

The Jutland Vikings have worked with the Jews for 1,000 years.

Attached: Jewish Vikings.jpg (534x395, 57K)

but where are the proofs

Why am I bothering responding to this thread? The only reason we see so many "Alex Jones is a shill" threads is because he is entirely right. Fuck off with your "muh joos" false flag garbage. The ZOG is a strawman anyway.

Adolf Hitler knew about the Jewish Vikings in Denmark & Sweden. Pic related.

Attached: jutland-jewland.gif (418x337, 17K)

my bad see

He wasn't lying that the glowniggers were gonna pay him $10 million/yr to spread disinfo, the lie was he took that money from someone else instead.

Why would anyone trust a man who married a kike, this is why he's so chummy with joe, they both married kikes and have half kike kids.

Hitler didn't give two shits about Jews as a race; if he had won the war he would have brought the zionist shills to justice and let all the rest that he had interned go free.

Many proofs. The Swedish + Juland homosexual cult broke away from traditional Celtic Europe in order to practice gay liberty.

Attached: Swedish Royal Family - Homosexuals.jpg (125x116, 4K)

What would be so wrong with making contact with the elves and ascending to the 11th dimension? Are you afraid that you would be one of the majority that will die in the process? Your Aryan genes won't help you any.

Sweden = Alex Jones
Sweden = Jewish Paid Viking Mercenaries
Sweden = Vikings
Sweden = Violent Homosexual Cult
Sweden = Cult of Gays
Sweden = Expelled out of mainland Europe, by Celts.

Celtic Order is hated by degenerate "gay" Anglo-Norman Vikings.

Attached: 1545075747495.jpg (600x878, 107K)

Jewish Vikings = Alex Jones

Attached: swedish flag.jpg (1200x750, 85K)

All people have flaws. He at least tries. He may not be the best, but it's better than nothing. It's better to make allies than to focus on differences. That's how they destroyed Occupy Wall Street, remember?

Sweden = A banished cult of homosexuals. Expelled by traditional Celtic Europe.

Attached: swede.png (192x192, 59K)

You make a good point, I have a tendency of purity spiraling.

But I loved the old Alex jones, he was anti ZOG and constantly hammering how the jews were evil basically

The Anglo-Norman "British Empire" was Jewish. Vikings and Jews are allies for 1,000 years against Europe.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

Brainlet cannot handle powerful redpills without being triggered by "visuals". Pathetic.

Attached: viking-ship250.jpg (250x303, 21K)

anybody else catch AJ and JR sneaking off to go piss and coming back with sudden runny noses but full of energy?

Redpills ? Like how the Nazis met with aliens ? how soros make a deal with interdimensional aliens ? or how republicans secretely control the demorats ?

Attached: logh.jpg (533x388, 86K)

You're not even reading the thread. What an idiot. I'm not talking about the show, moron.

>youtube.com/watch?v=k7Q1c4H3Le4
Ha, nice at least they KNOW,
that we KNOW
that they are Zionists shills.

Keep the pressure up.

Many proofs. The Swedish + Juland homosexual cult broke away from traditional Celtic Europe in order to practice gay liberty.

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism.jpg (583x936, 188K)

ALSO,

ALEX NEVER CONNECTS ISRAEL TO 9/11

So is this shit about DMT correct because Joe Rogan didn't say shit when Alex Jones was explaining this?

Attached: 1551278735079.png (768x768, 477K)

All the shit on Jow Forums and Jewtube is misinformation.

Jews have been shilling their bois on Jow Forums since 2015.

Never listen to jewtube "conservatives"

a lot of anti alex shills out all of the sudden

Attached: shills.jpg (590x787, 81K)

Alex Jones is a (((Viking)))

Attached: Anglo-Normans - The True Jews of the Talmud - Nordic Israelism - British Israelism.jpg (1512x1368, 679K)

Because AJ is controlled opp, see know more news

A photo of Alex Jones uncle in (((London)))

Attached: Top Lad.jpg (620x461, 84K)

An illustration of Alex Jones when he was 15 yrs old.

Attached: House of Windsor.png (460x568, 48K)

Know more news is controlled op too. He has been to Israel and made yt vids talking shit about Israel in Israel and acted like he didn't know what a honey pot was when asked if his channel was a honey pot.

Terence McKenna talked about meeting Machine Elves while smoking DMT. Others have claimed to see and/or meet these Machine Elves, aka Clockwork Elves.

Now Alex Jones has been talking about this shit for years, he didn't just pull it out of his ass while smoking a joint with Joe. I'm not sure where he's getting the information about a breakaway government or "black ops commanders" talking DMT and communicating with them from, but there are others that have claimed that they themselves have who are not associated with Infowars.

Brendon?

>Pro-Rothschild
No. He did call outs on him for fucking years. He might like Jews but he is one of those "Not all Jews are bad" people. Kinda a r/Donald type nigger.

He said that Rotschild bankers want to give wealth to the people. Watch know more news .

jbump

watch him literally roaring for a solid minute about the elites harvesting baby organs and then tell me he's not a genuine demonslayer

We don't give a SHIT about this, we care about the jooz and the wars they are provoking. That should be his #1 focus and it was for a long time, actually its what made Alex Jones. He was WOKE on AIPAC and the jews for a LONGGG time.

n

>/ourguy/
>jewish children
at least eddie bravo called him a Zionist shill

Shut up shlomo. KMN went to Palestine

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=8oGRwKDhVwI

>jooz
Fuck off kike

Rather be a zionist than a globalist

Globalism and zionism is the same thing you fool. Jacques attali l'avait dit, Jérusalem capitale mondiale !

Only non Jews can type YAHWEH, YHWH, יהוה, and GOD. It is against the Jewish faith to manifest these letters in speech or text withouth a devoutly holy purpose such as transcribing the torah.

You seem to think that's a problem, Hauss.

Attached: drink_the_kool_adi_by_noahjbrooks-d3f4vr1.jpg (900x675, 173K)

Alex Jones stands against you authoritarian scum.

But he exposed the Nazi and Alien relationship and the interdimensional impact on our world

Typical NuPol. Jones was furiously Neocon posting exactly a week ago on Friday. The asshole was unironically praising Michael Pence and his booty boi and meme 'leader' Juan Guiadó. Just pull up the YT of Feb 22 and I think Feb 21 as well.

>Iran war source
Nigga, do you own research and listen. AJ has been neocon posting on Iran ever since Trump took office. Remember, AJ even unironically praised the missile strike on Syria in April 2017. We all know he blew up April 2018, but most people forget that Jones livestreamed on Facebook a CIA tier apology for the attack on Al Shyrat Airbase on April 7th, 2017. Want a source? Ok. Go to Know More News on Youtube and try some keyword searches.

>Cit nat is the best of a bad situation
No, it is a way to profiteer while claiming to offer the 'straight dope' when really it is just tickling the ears of Boomers and running interference for Trump.

>David Duke plus Hitler is Omar
Nigga pls. I despise this woman but she was right about AIPAC. David Duke mostly talks about self inprovement and national integrity for all people. Hitler le evil man is giant meme. So what's your point?

Jones is in it for the money. He is well aware of Zionism, the power of organized Jewry, the onesided cartoon version of WWII. He claims to be a truth teller but really is just harvesting money. His recent appearance on JRE shows that the man is not serious about sticking to his topics. He even claims not 'not know what happened' on 9/11, despite making millions of dollars on selling 9/11 materials. My grandfather died as a result of the 9/11 attacks, so I have skin in this game.

Attached: IMG_5938.jpg (498x666, 101K)

You (((Adam Green))) schizos literally all need to die. Stop fucking spamming your kike savior's dogshit videos

Anons like you give me hope in humanity

Attached: hug frens.png (689x473, 97K)

Sage this bullshit fucking thread, this is shit quality bait why the fuck do newfags reply to this

Attached: IMG_20190129_193954_790.jpg (550x547, 46K)

There are two major differences. Ireland (and for a while Scotland) remained true to the Church. England broke away. Even after James II was chased out, resistance to the meme parliarment chosen kings was centered in Scotland and of course Ireland. English animating spirit became one of empty conquest. The richness of the pays real of England was snuffed out: all form, no substance.

There was also a clash between English mercantilist/maritime tendencies and Continental agriculturally based life. British policy became obsessed with preventing a return to European order and especially any sort of friendship between Germany and Russia.

Attached: IMG_0176.jpg (2048x1152, 406K)

Attached: Deceive.png (1032x1018, 1.03M)

>ZOG is a strawman anyway
>ADL literally actively censors Youtube
Cannot tell if this is a T_D refugee or a straight up Kushner bot. Eff outta here with your gibberish.

Attached: IMG_3650.jpg (480x775, 38K)

to be fair, they're all shills

Merci beaucoup, mon ami. There are still good frens out there. God bless you!

Attached: IMG_7254.jpg (778x512, 62K)

he literally mentioned on the podcast hes wearing that ironically to trigger bravo you absolute retard

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyfdZSCnaZE

Alex Jones Responds to People Who Think He's a Shill | Joe Rogan

The comments are also whitepills to me, AJ is ripped apart

"Notice how they completely pivot away from Zionism...

Oyy vey Zionism. Alex Jones and Joe Rogan sure didn't wanna talk about that. Let's talk racism and Nazi Germany for the 6 trillion time.

when a zio shill desperately dodges the question

This.
China is the answer!

>Pro Israel
Yah. One of my favorite things about him. Every other thing you claimed is complete bullshit. Good disinfo tactic. Claim a hidden truth everyone knows and then insert the prop. Simple, but effective.

That changes nothing

Do you watch his shows ? I watched all his shows of last week before I did this thread.

he literally was talking about the nasa and how its a rouge govt agency

Had a reasonable op-Ed on Pokémon Go.

>He was only pretending to be retarded
Kiwi, I want to like you, but you must pipe down. user is correctly pointing out that Jones was defending NASA (seemingly) saying that they only falsified video for PR. To be clear, I reject the (likely seeded) flat earth theory. But, I also think that much of what NASA does is a lie. user points out the very word Nasa is said to mean 'deception.' I do not know this because I am not a scholar of Hebrew, but it would fit. ("Sorry senpai, we lost all tapes of every Apollo mission, accidentally deleted all of our telemetry, and even have been busted at least once for fake moon rocks.")

Attached: IMG_5990.jpg (1099x1207, 187K)

look at these retards
youtube.com/watch?v=L0L_rnVn6Ls

Attached: 464466.jpg (269x268, 27K)

>If I didn't know you, I'd probably think you were a zionist shill
Eddie literally confirmed for everyone that Alex is a zionist shill

He was never our guy, he is just a joke.