Smart

>Smart
>Rich
>Mostly white
>Hate niggers
>Conservative
>Successful

Why haven't you joined a fraternity user?
You should be doing your part

>inb4 WAHH PAYING FOR FRIENDS
every friendship is merit based

Attached: file.png (640x480, 527K)

because higher education in the united states is a joke

Cause I don't want to have gay sex with my "friends".

It's only one time thing during initiation and it's not really sex, you just jack your other bro off

Cause I’m not a homosexual.

>all gay
>all get ahead with nothing but their closeted gay dad's money

FAKE AND GAY

Finally someone else gets it.

ΣAE here - Rushing and furthermore pledging was one of the best decisions of my entire life. AMA about fraternity stuff

Also
>YOU PAY FOR YOUR FRIENDS
If you can't afford $1500 a semester(And I pay my own dues, so fuck off), you're probably not worth associating with anyway.

Attached: image (1).jpg (1280x640, 81K)

that's literally your president though

Attached: file.png (1200x1520, 2.94M)

>Homosexual

this
also your dues go for partying/drinking mostly, only little is sent to internationals

How many circle jerks have you attended?

modern fraternities are filled with the biggest pussy, spoiled degenerate drug abusing brats in the entire West

How much does it suck knowing that all the sorority sisters are fucking black dudes before they come over? you're literally just getting them free drinks so they can go back. Hope the elephant walk was worth it.

>How many circle jerks have you attended?
Zero. But lots of pregames - especially for happy hour - and countless sorority date functions/formals/semis/our own tailgates.

Fraternities are the closest possible legal and permissible way to practice the 14 words. Being greek affiliated is how the white upper middle class keeps their coveted middle management jobs and executive positions. All I have to do is give an older brother The Grip and say Phi Alpha and I'll immediately be treated differently.

Attached: 903.jpg (1080x1136, 182K)

I joined the military instead which is a tighter, gayer fraternity.

I only have sex with 1st years, I love taking the virginity card

There is only one fraternity worth joining. Everything else is for cucks.

Attached: 93138138-seamless-background-with-mason-and-mystic-symbols-on-blue-freemasonry-and-secret-societies- (1300x1300, 561K)

kek this doesn't happen, at least not at my school

the blacks have a containment campus(local HBCU) and greek life here is about 90-95% white. Sorority girls, regardless of how slutty, keep miscegenation to a pretty low amount. Most black guys here are fairly poor and not very high class, thus the only ones even on the table are the middle class diversity hires of blacks, indians, and asians. That's about it

What are you doing in korea user?
also where did you pledge

Bet you are pretty loose now.

>t. didn't go to school in the south or midwest

Sigma Chi
Working in an embassy

>also your dues go for partying/drinking mostly, only little is sent to internationals
actually our dues are a bit less than $1500 but nationals doesn't let us spend due money on alcohol, so we have a "social fee" which pays for all of our alc and shit

Niggers go to high school too

no thanks i like pussy

>Sigma chi
Based. They got kicked off of my campus years ago but are apparently coming back soon. A friend of mine from high school is refounding Sigma Chi at auburn this semester.

Cool story faggot

thanks, it wasn't meant for you

frats are fucking gay
>jv masons

Cold way to look at people.
Probably a faggot anyway.

who is the architect

>sororities keep miscegenation pretty low
>user, i love you, i only fucked one nog

>t. cianigger

Only ever beat the shit out of rich pussy frat boys at parties. Biggest faggots in the world

are you serious, is this the normal initiation for frats?

Jow Forums likes bitching about Jews, but then upholding Jewish mentalities when it comes to things like corporate culture and fraternity culture, for example.

I've learned most people have one of two motives for bitching about something, they either genuinely have a problem with it or they're jealous of it. Guess why most people now on Jow Forums bitch about Jews?

>catching feelings
>for a sorostitute
you fucked up right there user
I'm not saying this as a flex but my bodycount is in the 40s and I've only had 3 serious relationships. You cannot catch feelings for just any girl, they're all the fucking same.

which fraternity?

woosh

Thats the party line.

i did go to college in the midwest. at a major state university. Frats basically took over the entire town, and everyone who wasn't in one thought frats and sororities were gay and full of boring people

>and everyone who wasn't in one thought frats and sororities were gay and full of boring people
hmm, sounds like cope to me

i'm not talking about myself, lool--i'm pointing out the idiocy of saying "sororities keep miscegenation to a minimum"

it would, because you're a fratboy, and you have a limited personality and imagination

Well, they do. It's ALL about face - if you're seeing leaving a bar with a nigger, ESPECIALLY a poor one that's probably a GDI, you're fucked socially as a girl. The only black guys that get ass here are ones that are at least somewhat civilized, grew up wealthy, and are pretty much just white guys in black skin for all intents on purposes. My chapter has two of them, + a bunch of indians for some reason

What makes you say that? I bet you also think I'm a business or finance major and have my parents pay for my "college experience" - couldn't be further from the truth. BSCS and I pay for everything my scholarship doesn't cover.

Oh that's great, so then they fuck the poor niggers after they marry a frat boy from their school or one from another school, who doesn't know about her past. It's great to help them learn to better hide being the stupid whores they are, rather than being the giant walking red flag they should be. Awesome contribution to society, frats.

I've mingled with rich people, you're the biggest group of degenerates I've ever seen. It's like more money somehow equals worse hygiene, table manners, and less class. Alcoholism and drug abuse too. The only ones this doesn't happen to are hard working people who made their money without trying to achieve "high status". It's not the money that causes it, it's the type of people that typically chase the money.

Having to pay a monthly fee to have friends......

iDiots

i heard you have to fuck a sheep and suck a dude off to get in. is this true?

t. didn't get a bid

Lol what’s up with jahbulon that fucking creepy frog man spider?

Because all fraternity brothers do is have sex with girls, eat pizza, do drugs, get in fights and play video games. Not that there is anything wrong with that in moderation but fraternity brothers treat this lifestyle as a sport. I genuinely can't fathom why anyone would spend an entire lifetime being lazy.