What is Jow Forums's final solution to the down question?

What is Jow Forums's final solution to the down question?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-11-06-at-3.04.25-pm.png (677x423, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY
youtube.com/watch?v=B17U2oolzLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas Chambers. Euthunasia

Isn't that what the nazis did?

they can oversee the robots that replace McDonalds workers

keep em around, in fact every proud boy gets a downie

For there to be a solution there has to be a problem.

lol. When I was a kid, we had a family friend with an older down child. She was 16 and I was 10. I locked her in a shed and didn't say anything about it. Her family called the police because she went "missing." I didn't even feel bad about it. No one thought I had the capacity to do such a thing.

Attached: chad snap.gif (500x225, 497K)

Breed with them

Attached: 004F97B0-43D1-4E8B-9AC5-B6278CDC4017.png (978x746, 511K)

Maybe. They had a lot of good ideas.

Oh God. They don't even look like people.

It is cruel to let them live.

Just stop letting them breed or pass their genes on. Other then that let the potato be a potato no need to fry them.

Lol

Send them to eight-chan/qpub

literal animal souls incarnated into human bodies.

when i was in high school there was a retarded kid who galloped all over the cafeteria. it was obviously a horse's soul

goes to all humans I fucked ur mother kid
she was a hooker right before the 12th grade

Give them the internet site (without registration of course it's too hard for them) where they can be down without harm anybody.

Attached: hmm.png (1512x702, 98K)

yikes
this can't be real

I've seen high-functioning ones who are competent at minimum wage jobs.

They're better than niggers.

I know some people with Down Syndrome... overall, they are very kind and enjoy life far more than “normal” people.

I’d rather be friends with someone with Down Syndrome than an SJW.

Sterilization

Attached: 0A5C5F71-7D81-4F33-AFE7-4CE5444D0A14.jpg (1024x983, 100K)

Pre natal screening, abortion, and idk, managed care for those already living...

The only truly innocent people. Sometimes I wish I was retarded and care free.

This is what abortions are for. To make corrections. Not for Stacy to make her life easier.

Give them a computer to post on Jow Forums

Extensive prenatal testing and strenuous discouragement, sometimes to the point of direct shaming, of parents who knowingly elect to carry an afflicted fetus to term. People with chips on their shoulders about how we should treat these net drains on the system are obnoxious and we should stop tolerating them.

Leave them alone. It's already shameful enough to have down syndrome. Nobody wants it.

Fuck off
Not for most down syndrome people. it's the more severe disorders that's especially tragic
checked. don't wish I was retarded but they are the only innocents left

>Zero Self-Awareness: The Post

This is the correct answer.

this is pointless to ask, because 90 percent of them are being aborted anyway

Euthanasia and mandatory abortions. We have too many burdens on the state and society, yet not enough resources to go around. From a pragmatic and moral viewpoint it is the right thing to do.

What? I've never met a downie that I didnt like. Sure some of the adult downies are weirdly aggressive when you first meet them but if you show you're cool, they're chill back. I would rather live in a neighborhood of downies then a white neighborhood with just one ghetto black family. What's there to solve?

no, retards are frequently pervs. that doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to live though, otherwise we should euthanize /pol

>moral

We love all forms of mongtard mutants, that's why we scream like downies about late term abortions.

Attached: master race.jpg (550x400, 162K)

fuck you--you get the rope

They are very white and therefore your superiors, you gay fucking kike.

You can tell if a kid has down before it's born, and i think it can be cured.

What I mean was parents who raise a kid with downs out of some sense of defiance, not unlike that of single moms who think they can show everyone they don't need a man. They know their kid is weird, but they go around insisting that everybody pretend it isn't awkward as fuck. Then they make it seem like saying "retard" in any context is akin to war crimes, even though it doesn't matter because whatever word used to describe them will eventually become disparaging.

For what? Wanting fewer people to be born with defects?

Wrong, how we treat those born defective that cannot help themselves is the yardstick in which we measure civilization. Niggers, spics, kikes, faggots, degenerates can change their behavior and better themselves. The born disabled cannot. It is our burden as decent humans to care for them because to do otherwise is what a nigger or an animal would do.

They should all be aborted.

Women should be encouraged to marry early so they don't try to have a baby in their 40s.

> how we treat those born defective that cannot help themselves is the yardstick in which we measure civilization.

At what point does it stop being compassionate and noble to keep babies that are so deformed that they'll never be able to function without shitloads of extra help alive? I think this kid would be better off dead than whatever the fuck is going on here.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY

Based and absolutely Chadoilled. Did “she” die??

topkek
>imagine being beta enough to get rejected by a fucking RETARD

Truth

Finally get a date.

Screening in womb if defects found mandatory abortion.

Keep the downs around so people know things could be worse. But no other regards.

Of course she died

Attached: ted-bundy-in-court-1.jpg (900x693, 59K)

What do you have some retard fetish? It's fucking dysgenic as fuck user.
>Every retard is honorary white
What kind of Nazi are you? You gas dysgenic genetically fucked retards. You sterilize them at the very least. Goddamn kike.

A bullet

No, but I told her it was a game of hide and seek and not to say a WORD even if people started shouting her name. Retards are fucking retarded lol. The real reason that I put her in there was because she made me feel weird. like the feeling I get when I am around jews.

Attached: dab will do ya.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Downies are alright in my book. They're generally pretty happy and friendly people. Maybe use their retard strength in a special 'tard unit in the upcoming WW3.

discourage people in their late 30s and up to stop breeding for their first child. Give them the burden of shame for not breeding in their twenties

Attached: 1551385460952.jpg (727x1000, 156K)

Kek, cured how?

>not wanting to gas people is fetishizing them
lol kys fag

Now that I've heard your confession all has been forgiven.

Attached: frogumbrella.jpg (640x426, 30K)

for being a leftist piece of shit. you think you should get to decide who is too defective to be born? you don't have enough foresight to begin to think where that might lead beyond killing people with down syndrome? you get to face the wall

OP you expect Jow Forums to an hero?

>user, afraid of the reflection of himself, locks it in a proverbial closet
Pottery

This makes no sense as down's kids have too many chromosomes, not too few. Healthy people have 46 total, they typically have 47.

Remember they are retarded they don't know the difference.

Attached: retardnigallarereally.png (639x745, 164K)

vote (((up)))

[trips]

Attached: ayyem0ji.jpg (550x534, 66K)

Pardon?
A "shed" is a lot different than a closet. Did that get lost in translation? I wanted to place a lesser person that I could take advantage of and laugh at away for my own amusement. I'll never forget it. I hid her away in the shed and then my friend and I had the trampoline to ourselves. She was too annoying and wanted to play "popcorn." So then my friend and I could bounce around all we wanted without the dead retard weight.
youtube.com/watch?v=B17U2oolzLU

Attached: Africa_Selfie.jpg (640x602, 56K)

kill op