Losing someone

Just a fucked up fembot writing about her life atm

Attached: Unbenannt.png (767x771, 77K)

Come back when you're 18 cunt. No exceptions. Try not dating assholes that fight.

This place is not for you either

>cunt

Aw hun, I feel so sorry for you. Why do your parents act like this?
All in all, BOTH parts - your parents and your bf - have to be more understanding. Your bf needs to get that your parents are your most important thing in life and always fighting with you isnt making it better. Does he even have a little understanding for you? Or does he simply not care?

i know this will sound useless to you, but if you're that young, then normal social protocols really have no meaning. i assume this guy will be somewhere around 17, too? same thing applies to him. i know in your age you hate it to hear patronizing stuff like that from an old ape like me but it is what it is. at that age you are one day hot, one day cold. totally random behavior. my best advice is this: focus on building an independent and stable life during the next years first because it sounds to me like your social circle including family isn't the most friendly one. and as you get more stable as a woman you will in turn attract better men. this is not the end of the world girl, so please focus on creating a good environment first before thinking of true love or anything of that sort.

They felt like He was changing me, Pulling me away from Them and my Friends. I Had to decide between him and my parents, and i just couldnt do it. Fighting like this really broke me, and i‘m so Heartbroken. I know He hates me so much After Breaking up with him (again), But i just Cant do this anymore. I‘m just searching For ways to fucking end this life. I unterstand if all of this doesnt sound terrible for someone. But for me it Is

Nice blog post thot. Now fuck off.

He turned 20 that week and I’m 17. And yeah, you're right. Often even my family isn't the most friendly one. My mom often hurt me as well, also telling me that I would be the reason she dies soon (and often more stuff like that) Stuff like this really changed me at a young age, and hearing similiar stuff from your partner hurts so much.

not a big surprise really, you can deduce really much about one's life through the way one writes alone. i will make one more wild guess and assume you are in germany, perhaps from a family that is not so well off? listen, when i read about troubled young people today, it is often the case that they are in bad living conditions and through that bounce from one mistake to the other. you have to stop that while you can and take a systematic approach to life starting today. your problems will never end if you don't make the conscious decision to live your own life at last. can you do me a huge favor? endure some tough times for now and work for a better life in the future. try to have a stable and sufficient income so that you can find yourself your own appartement. this must become your immediate goal in life, the rest can come after that. i know one of your main worries will be your relationship to your parents. trust me, this relationship totally changes and gets much better once you're out of there. it becomes more mature. you can do this.

Well, Yes you are right. Thank you For your answer user. i‘m really trying, But it just feels like nothing Is enough. I know Time Is fucking hard Right now, especially because i‘ve lost someone who i Love with my entire Heart. I‘m already Working, But it‘s Not enough For now.

Just Thank you, user. I just Hope i can do all of this. Atm i just hope i Dont Wake so again

You broke up with your boyfriend. Listen. It’s not the end of the world. It probably feels that way, but that’s just the teen angst in you speaking. You’re 17, you’ve got your entire fucking life ahead of you, what’s the purpose in crying over spilt milk?

Also, the dude was clearly toxic and fucked up if he kept telling you that you’re at fault for his life being such a mess. Maybe he should stop dating minors. Get some mental help and realize that this isn’t nearly as big of a deal as it may seem. There will be SO MANY OTHERS.

Thanks for your answer user. I just feel empty and think about all the stuff that happend

Think about it, vent about it, and then get over it. It’s gonna take time, but it’s also going to take you making an active effort to get over it too, instead of wallowing in self-pity. Go outside, make friends, do stuff alone. Have fun and forget about it.

I just Love him a Lot and was ready to give up everything For him. Because of that, i just Wonder why some stuff happend, which clearly just hurt me a Lot

Stay Strong my Dear. Please don’t think about suicidal Things.

Look you jerkoffs stop capitalizing random shit

its zoomer phoneposters. not everyone is a based boomer who uses a good ol' desktop

When I notice my phone doing that I remove the word from dictionary and readd the lowercase form. Please remove yourselves from my lawn.

Attached: dumbamericanposter.jpg (244x209, 24K)

>Used a Desktop, just did a Screenshot from my Text because it was too Long

a disgrace for all us boomers
also true, the cap in OP couldn't be taken from a phone, so OP is a honorary boomer