Why do white women do this?

Attached: 1551374197959.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

Attached: 1551376978451.png (478x641, 758K)

The girl in the first picture probably just found a loved one. The second picture is just a girl looking to be popular by hanging with black people.

BECAUSE FUCK YOUR WHITE PUSSY RACE

She’s Jewish user. 60% of Jewish women burn coal.

Because you lack the ability to bed them.
They get horny too user and need sex.

(((POP CULTURE)))

Achieve happiness and fulfillment in their lives unlike you, I dunno why.

White guilt and brainwashing.

>tattoos on arms
Good riddance.

women are instinctively attracted to superior more vibrant genes to keep the offspring healthy.

he‘s only visible thanks to the bow tie. lol

If the past 60 years have shown anything it is that sentiment is entirely backwards.

They will keep doing it. You need to stop being butthurt about it on Jow Forums. How old are you anyway?

Not all of them do. I'm currently pregnant with my 4 child. All of them are white, fathered by my husband. Both he and I are of Scandinavian and Germanic descent. Its honestly sad it's so looked down upon to marry within ones own race. Diversity will die if everyone breeds biracially, we will just become a sea if muddy brown people with medium brown skin, brown eyes and brown hair. Whites carry the most diversity for eye and hair color but it only takes one generation of breeding with a different race to eradicate that.

There's plenty of lonely white women who are never approached by anyone but niggers.

They'll fuck the first guy who'll talk to them.

no father

why is that bowtie floating?

Rebelling against their weak fathers. Unfortunately some never learn until they pay the toll.

Because you faggots are at home playing vidya instead of being outside and getting girls. niggers dont do that.

Absent fathers which in turn is caused by the welfare state

man I wonder why no white man wants them when they clearly have no much self respect? White women losing value at record pace

Because of racemixing prapaganda. Its everywhere and people are aware of that but can't say anything be abuse they (especially women) dont wamt to be seen as racist. Thus they date outside their race, despite their natural impulse to have babies that look like them, to look even less racist.
Some die, some get pregnant then die.
It will come full circle within the next few years probably

She already has tattoos, some people deserve to be taken out of the gene pool.

Attached: 0C85E4BE-F963-4877-9966-9AD76319497F.jpg (748x606, 38K)

Many white women start out having sexual intercourse with their pet dog and then downgrade to sex with monkeys.