Biggest conspiracy show doesn't talk about the biggest conspiracy: QANON

Isn't this weird?

youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU&feature=youtu.be&t=9571&fbclid=IwAR0hxT_4hy4ONQfJzMQUh8g9nlWsKUnfOI3GqZ42VzKOEvQ-t1NhEiKnO5I

The two BIGGEST conspiracy guys don't even TOUCH on QANON? Hmmm.....

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 9.47.40 PM.png (1110x680, 849K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qanon.pub/
youtube.com/watch?v=cMXBu_-j1G0
qcybertechnologies.com
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5422288,00.html
forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2018/06/25/iphone-hacking-truck-sold-by-israeli-surveillance-company/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSO_Group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes. it is and bothers me

Interdimensional demonic entities are a lot more entertaining than The Larp Before the Storm. What were they supposed to do, go over timestamp Q proofs?

Gew predicted this

Attached: 1516781311.jpg (320x320, 17K)

most of this podcast was a fan favor for alien discussion with alex jones and im not complaining

Attached: shireweed.jpg (500x683, 51K)

they both seemed very scared the entire podcast. like two scared parents trying to wave puppets around the children while something terrifying is going on behind the scenes.

a very eerie energy in the background of this podcast.

Indeed
What are they so afraid of???
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is anyone still bothering with QAnon?

Except for a few Trumptards, no one cares.

thousands on thousands still are yes.

TRUST SESSIONS

MILITARY TRIBUNALS JANUARY 1ST

Qanon is a psyops so you don't get mad when Trump fails again and again.

This. Like they were trying to make up for something or hide it. Bunch of guilty traitors.

RP me

What's some predictions QAnon has been right about?

I'm really happy with the results of not attacking Q that hard despite knowing what it is. Sometimes the best way to get the devil to reveal himself is to go along with his plan.

Everything thus far.

Qanon is boomer space is fake level retardation

Q is just conspiracies for boomers.

imagine being this fucking retarded...

HELLO FELLOW BOOMERS, Q user HERE.

THE ROCK WENT INTO THE SEA

THE CAT SAT ON THE MAT

POO

THE MAN IN THE MANSION DIED

THE DOG JUMPED

THE SKY WENT CLOUDY

A GOLD BANNER

EAGLE HAS LANDED

THE SANDWICH

A MAN SAID GOODBYE

OK, FOLKS. KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED. THIS THING GOES DEEP I HOPE THESE CLUES HELPED YOU OUT. STAY TUNED.

Q

Q predicted this.

Ha

55 year old literal boomers.

HOLY FUCK ITS Q user IN MY THREAD!!!!!!!! Me and my Filipina wife are your biggest fans. Keep exposing the deep state brother! MAGA

Attached: Q PREDICTED THIS.jpg (1980x1464, 920K)

Nothing that the Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy can't explain.

QTards are easily lead sheep.

Attached: WWG1WGA.jpg (1536x1152, 966K)

it's mostly because alex jones was caught pretending to be in contact with the Q group, and Q said that it was bullshit.

Same.

When Trump is out of office and the 200 trillion seal indictments don't come forth, what are these whackos gonna do?

Yeah because neither of them like QANON.
Also he's still a LARP. When's the last time he's been "right" about something???

top jej

Nice try shill.
Q is real.

Dude, Q is fucking retarded compared to the topics talked about on that podcast. Everything mentioned there is a rabbithole of YEARS worth of research and what you care about is some 2006 youtube area 51-tier schizo false flag. Jesus christ.

just stopped by to take a massive shit and leave it here for the fart sniffers and the lolz

Q is a group. And JW dropped this today. Later deleted it. Make of that what you will.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-152014_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 561K)

What is QANON?

What the fuck has Q done? Jack shit.

What do you think that means?

Attached: 1547015989917.png (530x368, 306K)

>open Jow Forums
>see pic related
>cry inside

Attached: ultimate retard op idiot faggot.png (892x191, 81K)

u seem bitter

Abby Martin brought it up but Joe ignored her and quickly changed the subject

and you seem to be missing a chromosome

QANONPROOFS.COM

50+ proofs
Pick 1

Attached: q movie poster.jpg (1920x1400, 1.17M)

Q is a trash conspiracy with no real impact. What, tangibly, has Q or his ramblings accomplished outside of making a few stupid faggots believe him?

why dont you post without your faggot meme flag?

Is JW Q?

Of course they were scared lol. Even after briefing each other and what not to talk about and going over the script Bravo jokingly brings up Alex Jones is a Zionist shill and makes that fat pig sweat lol. "Uhhh u wanted to say sumthin Joee uhhh" what a fucking donut lol

Exactly what I said. Q is a group. Say we had seen someone wearing green socks at the Oscars. But, it was a white female. We all would have gone apeshit arguing with each other over whether or not it was redpilled black user gymbro in pedowood. Q does not have to be a singular person. A small group sharing experiences and ideas would be far more effective. And James has hated the Democrats since the mid 90's. I am 99% sure James lurks here. The chances of him actually posting are much lower I feel. But, a month or so ago, I saw a particularly Woodsesque Your Mom retort in a thread here, replied with James? and that ID never spoke again in the thread. I fully believe some celebrities visit, but that James is a regular lurker. The man is an insomniac.

i know what can shut faggots up

Attached: 1536279971461.jpg (927x1200, 398K)

I feel he may be one of them. And that Q is a small group of 6-8 high profile people sick of the establishment.

>sh-shut up!
so what did Q do? What did Q personally achieve through his actions?

boomers need to leave

the shilling is real. wow. Streisand Effect in action folks.

going in i hated eddie bravo, but coming out, i now see his redemption arc.

Just a single instance of provable cause and effect. Heres a good format for you: Q achieved ________ by doing ______ and you're a huge fucking faggot for not believing in Q.

>Q

Attached: 15246534253748656.jpg (4608x3456, 2.94M)

The dorky crow watches all
Violence ebbs and flows on stinky hills
We are winning
-fgt

I guess I’m a q tard now

Checked

Attached: 152624573658459794375.jpg (4608x3456, 3.15M)

hell yeah!

boomer

Here have a collage

Attached: 152254283562342384574342525252526584.jpg (5000x1500, 3.71M)

Alex Jones is Q
Screenshot this post

Mass suicide. Go on any of the Q YouTube livestreams. They’ve built an entire culture and identity around it. I think once they accept it’s not real they will spiral into a mass depression and then off themselves. That’s what the plan has been this whole time, to kill the boomers off early

I unironically beieve this.

Literally nothing.

A BOOMER JUST FLY RIGHT OVER MY HOUSE!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Stop devaluing the Conspiracy Movement. Rogan's little show is CNN for Zoomer-Boomer liberal freaks...or trying to be. His audience are the Goyim gullible and Jews, like Peterstein and Shapiro followers, pumped up by the Jew-tube ratings algorithms

three days ago he said big happenings, and within those three days the PM of canada and israel have been indicted on corruption charges.

you're projecting your own self-hatred, cowardice, and suicidal tendencies onto them. they're not like you.

That's just confirmation bias though. Literally every week something big happens somewhere in the world. They'll just look for it. I could tell you something big will happen tomorrow and I'd probably be right. He's never come out and said such and such is going to happen and it happened. He just uses vague statements so he never actually has to predict anything, but his followers will find something to 'confirm' what he said.

It's like John Edwards the 'psychic.' Same type of shit.

this specific episode was a mockery of everything that gets discussed here all at once
amazing

he predicted the super bowl guy within 2 days

No he didn't. Show me where he explicitly stated that Robert Kraft was going to be arrested. You can't. You'll show me some stupid 'prediction' where he says Super Bowl and assume that's what he was talking about.

What about the McCain death posts to the minute, and the trump tweets, and trump spelling q in the air at that one rally?

you dont FUCKING GET IT. We are in charge now, not you. go to qanon.pub, check it out everyone!

qanon.pub/
qanon.pub/
qanon.pub/
qanon.pub/

WE ARE IN CHARGE NOW. WE ARE THE ONE WHO KNOCKS.

More confirmation bias.

>every dog has its day

Is a common fucking phrase and it means good things, not bad. So you completely misinterpreted it.

Trump writing q in the air is not confirmation bias

>Interdimensional demonic entities
t. Gnostic>masons

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 14K)

non-shill detected

Trump moves his hands around whenever he talks. He's done this for 40 years. He's not intentionally writing anything in the air.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMXBu_-j1G0

qcybertechnologies.com
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5422288,00.html
forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2018/06/25/iphone-hacking-truck-sold-by-israeli-surveillance-company/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSO_Group

Are you retarded?

Douche chills.

Lul Joe Rogan and Jones make artificial beef so u normies watch. So classic

fuck off you schizo boomer, not everything is about your stupid bullshit

It was sarcasm, user

You're a Boomer.

It is odd. Q probably has more followers than 9/11 conspiracy theories at this point and yet the two biggest conspiracy theorists completely ignore it.

Eddie bravo mentioned Q couple of times

Off by 2,
Sucks to be you.
Fucking leaf

tfw even insane conspiracy proponents dont trust your boomer larp

So no argument then

Why would Trump need to personally order JK security clearance? Is that normal?

What's the argument to refute? Q doesn't know shit and his Qcumbers are fucking retarded that makes me think white genocide might be deserved if this is the type of nonsense white people are focused on.

onna no ko desuka ?

There’s definitely going to be a big emotional letdown for them when they find out it’s fake. Some are so wrapped up in it. You never know.

Because Q is boring and shit and everyone who isn't a boomer doesn't give a fuck about him