Should men hit women?

I used to think they shouldn't until my retarded bitch ass sister started bucking up on me and taking advantage of the fact that I won't hit her. Lately she's been getting in my face threatening to hit me like a man and I've been telling her to do something so I can beat her face in and not go to jail for it.

Attached: .jpg (604x453, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-dO98SX8jqk
youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao
you have to be 18 to post here OP

Is she hot?

post a pic of her

time to give her thee ol' jelly doughnut

Yes. Women are equal to men

Never about the head, that can cause brain damage. A simple spanking will correct a bitch's behavior.
Is your father not around? He should be spanking that cunt for acting a bitch. If so you'll have to step up and spank her.

A simple display of strength should suffice, slam her into a wall or casually push her and knock her down. Anything really that causes her to realize she physically has lost control of something happening to her due to her weakness.

She's a dumbass whore that pushed out 6 kids by 4 different dads and is constantly high on Synthetic Heroin. She got over weight because all she does is pass out everywhere.

Yes hit her you need to assert your dominance, it's in the bible for fucks sake

>"Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness I permit no woman to teach or have authority over a man; rather, she is to remain silent."
1 Timothy 2: 11-12

>Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Saviour."
Ephesians 5: 22-23

When she passes out hide stuff in her cunt like D batteries, marbles, those plastic jewelry domes thing from those $.50 vending machines

Don't you have parents? You should let them know what she is doing because it is THEIR responsibility to prevent domestic violence. If it continues, let your trusted teachers know because you NEED a defense in case you do get into a fight with her. Society will ALWAYS side with the female. Hitting women BTW means you're not intellectually capable of dealing with the weaker sex and men are supposed to be intellectually superior to emotional women. All in all, I would spend little time in dealing with her.

sounds like your sister is a major fuck up. i wouldn't make her plight worse by having her knowing her brother beat her to a pulp.

just avoid her OP, move away if you can. be the better person.

EASY.
whats her facebook

Timothy, mmmmmm now that's a badass.

Attached: 532505z1761110[1].jpg (384x288, 15K)

Like I would give an Aussie my sisters Facebook.

Attached: download.png (375x360, 73K)

Women should be farmed for babies.
Prove me wrong.
Pro tip, you cant.

Remind her that in this equal society that there gender is a social construct and that since it's not real she's just another human and that humans can hit other humans back in self-defence. And the next time she hits you, deck that human in the jaw. That'll make her think twice about hitting you again after that. But the key to this is to actually follow through with it. Otherwise you will always be her bitch.

Q: What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

A: Nothing, you already told her twice.

Attached: software.jpg (720x720, 61K)

I for one am not opposed to violence against women. She starts shit she gets her ass beat.
>Inb4 Coward!
Your shaming tactics won't work. Your entitlements won't be respected. Pick a fight you get your head put through a wall. You don't want that? Then don't start.

last time I'm going to post ITT, I'd like to think you are reading these and it can steer you for the better. your family sounds super fucked up, as was mine.

hurting your sister is going to feel good in the moment, and maybe for the next hour or so. but years later you will regret doing it. alternatively, if you do nothing, you will probably look back fondly at the time where you were in control of your emotions, if you remember at all.

don't create regret for yourself, it will harm you more than her.

There are very rare circumstances in which you would ever actually news to hit a woman. I have had gfs attack me. Restraining them is usually enough. If you ever had to use force on a woman you would immediately realize how much stronger you are. BTW...they always fuck after.

That's a good one.

Attached: 1530895302367.png (500x500, 278K)

Thanks for the advice user but I disagree. She needs to learn some life lessons.

It's true in regards to strength, I had a drunk girl attacking me one night and I pushed her away at half power and she went flying. I felt like Goku afterwards.

Yes.

Short answer, yes.
Long answer: women are just like children. They will constantly push boundaries until they find the hard mark. Whether it's your hand, or a gun from Tyrone later is the only real question. Literally every animal on this planet understands violence and the emotions and response involved with pain, perhaps humans the best. As such, this is the ultimate and final measure of expressing displeasure about a behavior or situation such as to change it. Physical dominance over rules everything at the end of the day, even the intellectuals of old knew that words are nothing without violence to back them. Ergo, yes, we should hit anyone who refuses reason.

Woah woah there authority cuck. This is precisely why we have young white men being beaten in bathrooms who simply don't defend themselves. They assume authority will do something, it won't. Ultimately authority is on one side or the other, if you don't have the will to defend yourself from an attacker, you won't have the will to defend yourself against the authority when they refuse to stop and instead encourage the attacker.

Yes. A bitch who hits gets hit the fuck back. Then you whisper in her ear about the dungeon beatings she will get if you go to jail. Theres no room for chivalrous conduct when youre disrespected and injured because of it.

Attached: 2u1q1u.jpg (500x607, 52K)

You should have beaten her when you say she is going the wrong way.

It has to be instilled in women from a small age that if you do wrong things there will be repercussions. You cant just start beating a fucked up dope whore one day and not expect her to retaliate.

You don’t need to beat her.
She wants you to attack her and wants you to do it! don’t give in to the dumb bitch. So the question is how to figure it out where she leaves you alone and stops being aggressive. Well just tell her your going to slip some fentanyl in her stash a dose she will never recover from. When she is dead your going to push your family to not adopt the children and if they manage to stay around your going to lie to her children everyday about who their mother was. She will attack you which is what you want her to do make sure you do it quickly and so nobody else see’s or hears it.

Record it or have family nearby so when she attacks you they will be able to see it. File a restraining order pull the required bs with family Like saying I love my sister. I would never say these things to her.I think she needs help with the drugs. Keep pushing her buttons but make sure now it’s only to confirm your side of the story. This will just push her further into blind rage and will make her look reckless. If you see ther children with a scratch or bruise ask them who did it. She will most likely have told them not to talk to you this will only raise suspicion with your parents that she may be the cause. Then lay off before she breaks and try’s to kill you. Tell her never to get violent with you again

Hit people when they hit you (not kids). Equality.

If they come at you with a weapon, pop a knuckle to her lips or snoot.

If she's being a cunt, just toss her off balance onto a couch or the grass or something, chances are she'll lay there and cry.

When my wife gets uppity ill put her in a head-lock or punch her ass really hard.

In the words of gandalf.... not all bit hes need to be hit, but some bitches need to be hit, can you give them that?

Honestly part of the problem and reason women are such entitled bitches these days is they make any aggression a man may show as being forbidden...slapping a women probably kept them in line and helped establish dominance back in the old days. Now, we have feminists and faggots and boys taught that merely to raise your voice at a woman is considered a hate crime.

Yes but ONLY if I'm a committed relationship. Spank her this will get her to do whatever you say. If she hits you first. THROW HER OVER YOUR KNEE AND SPANK HER fifteen good swats at least! 21 has been found to be perfect regardless of the woman's tempermant.
Throw her back to her feet the moment the 21st swat ends and repeat your commandment and nothing more.

My husband spanks me. It fucking works.

Attached: IMG_0978.jpg (640x640, 122K)

youtu.be/-dO98SX8jqk

How can you accept that? Someone can just physically assault you whenever he wants. Talk about self loathing

>Once a day
Even if you don't know the reason why your slapping her, she knows.
And fuck her in the ass right after

What is actually happening is you are being dehumanized and subjugated to the roll of a child. Let me guess, you’re Christian and believe a woman must submit to her husband and be disciplined. This is why no one follows the scripture literally

That is Diet Australia AKA New Zealand

nope, I'm a retard, carry on.

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA

Sean connery already set the guidelines for every man of class

She's just shit testing you bro, you gotta alfa up and dick her down.

Attached: 1549248198789.png (732x731, 671K)

100% this

congrats

it's funny how all fat women think they're strong

stop smoking weed. Makes you see red

What if I want my gf to discipline me?

No. I'm saying I get spanked and it works. I don't like it and it abviously shouldnt be allowed. It's totally cheating he wins every argument if he wanted to this way. But other than the spankings I'm very happy and now I'm a republican.

Where has this been my whole life.

>not go to jail for it

hate to break it to you but if anyone called the cops you would immediately go to jail and catch DV charges. Your theory would work if some random female attacked you in public, but not one you live with.

>and believe a woman must submit to her husband
obviously

It's not that kind of spank. It actually hurts and is no fun.

just dropped by for the lulz, anyone seen a White Devil?

Yes, I didn't mean it in a kinky way. I mean, what if I'm the one who needs to be disciplined because I'm a fuck up?

save your father from the belly of the beast and clean your room bucko

Attached: 1535653919431.jpg (836x641, 21K)

Wow those digits again. . .

I think you have to find a woman who just snaps one day. My husband snapped one day after I slapped him. He spanked me back and it's a very non violent way to be violent so Idk.
Maybe it's age related I'm 25 he's 35 we married when I was 18 maybe an alder woman will help you get your life in order. My husband is so regimented that it made me more that way. It's important for things like entrepreneurship too

At least once a month.

Perhaps women don't like men who are not in charge.

You are very happy being treated like a 9 year old?
What makes you think you need a man I will maverick know, but beyond that I am stunned by your lack of self worth.

“ Intelligent female seeking male superior”
Said no classified ad anywhere ever

*never

Yes I'm sure that's true. I've never really asked other girls about this before but I know I think dominant men are more attractive. I'll ask my gf kaylee hold on.

Yes, kaylee also likes men in charge. She says that's why she slept with her boss.

10/10 believable LARP would believe again
Say hi to Kaylee for me, thanks gurl ;)

I mean I hope you're not just some dude LARPing. It just feels like I'm always on the verge of my gf leaving me because I'm a fuck up. And I wonder if she could just be the one to "discipline" me, as your husband does to you. Whatever I guess.

I'm drunk on here.

great, post bobs n vegene with timestamp. Will settle for brapper too

Oh yes I see. I also discipline my husband. I'm good with business and his skill is management. I forced him to quit his job and steal clients and start his own contracting firm so. It goes both ways.

You'll be disappointed because your bobs sre bigger than mine

I'm not a dude leaping im actually married and a woman I'm a stay at home new mum. I'm Australian. Living in America and I can tell you my husband and I both had to push each other. You can make crazy money if you pick one industry no matter what it is and never leave that industry and you make connections and learn to run your own business

Yes. Early and often.

post brapper or feet with timestamp so we know you're not a larper

No.
Coward.

Attached: 9cRLAoRgi.png (800x909, 474K)