Every goddamned day I see more and more half assed trannies

Every goddamned day I see more and more half assed trannies.

Walking down the street, in the grocery store, at the mall, in the subway. Some weird faggot growing his hair out and wearing makeup.

It didn't used to be like this. What's it going to take for people to realize that this is media contagion? Is it going to be a passing fad or is this just normal now?

Attached: 1551333612558.jpg (639x803, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hannahsimpson.com/surgery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BIGOTED FAGGOT

Peak degeneracy will ultimately lead to a cleansing. Natural law dictates this

just laugh when you're around them. they can't prove you're laughing at them.

imagine if everywhere they went, everyone laughed at them as passed.

I bet it would end quickly.

i make sure they know I'm laughing at them, they aren't going to do shit about it

I'd fuck her like a woman

Which books did the nazis burn?

fpbp

It just seems like we have a weimar situation in every major city. We're one economic oppsie doopsie from mother daughter teams of prostitutes and public child sex shows, but what if that doesn't happen? Boiled frogs

I don't see why not, honestly. They get sons of sympathy, job preferences, school advantages, welfare and benefits, and all the privileges that they can handle. They don't really have to do anything to join the club, either. Don't even have to take hormones. Just shout "I'm a ma'am," and you're in. Am I thinking about doing it? Sure. It's not like I have any self respect anyway.

>Some weird faggot growing his hair out and wearing makeup.
literally me :3
im a coward though so my makeup is no makeup makeup

gas yourself

consider to read /lgbt/ for a week or two, tranners experience reported there is nothing like that, it's usually problems with family and work even in the tolerant countries

can't you just be a normal faggot or was making us wish for the days of normal faggots part of your plan?

im boymoding so people think im just a straight cis guy, pale and girly, safety first (:

Got no family, got no job. I'm a natural. But I'll check it out, thanks. Of course, I'll be one of those lesbian trannies.

post modern nihilism.
its not a meme.
start learning about this, you can start with intersectionality. Its a subtle rejection of liberalism and substitutes power as the only metric of any meaning.
It can be weaponized, because people are already programmed for the way it is invoked. The only thing remaining is for someone to apply it to white identity politics.

enjoy the decline

I'm aware it's just so blatant and ubiquitous it's hard to believe I'm part of some vanguard that's somehow seeing all this and the average person isn't

its stupid easy to argue once you realize what it is.
most people dont believe it, they are just repeating the lines. IE, they are still fundamentally rational people.
rational people are vulnerable to contradictions, because they will use liberal arguments to argue for something which is fundamentally illiberal and unamerican.
true believers are vulnerable to basically everything including each other. Invoking it to promote their sworn enemy is memeable af

hannahsimpson.com/surgery/

Have fun.

I need feminism because I'm sick of men who think they can appropriate the female gender.

Attached: 1539575450541.jpg (479x437, 35K)