Is it bad that I will never consider anyone who looks like this to be white? I see them as non white. Why is this...

is it bad that I will never consider anyone who looks like this to be white? I see them as non white. Why is this? I feel like it on natural level if that makes sense. Is this normal? or am I just delusional?

Attached: jonas_brothers.png (1200x630, 432K)

A little sun tan and they'll start looking north indian

yeah

Aren’t their parents Greek. Swarthy yes. White yes. Anglo no.

This is the effect Christianity had on Italy

Are you white?

White is a new concept, and a false one. People are their own race. You could technically call both the Irish and the Swedish 'white', because they have light skin, light eyes, and light hair, but they aren't similar enough to call the same sub-species. They're their own individual races. If you want to do anything, make a grouping of races and call them 'high white' (what everyone today calls white, ie blonde/brown/red hair, blue/green eyes, light skin) and 'low white' (light skin, but dark hair and/or eyes). Anything darker than "olive" complexion isn't even low white, they're just brown.

They look like pakis

The guy on the left looks like he’s from the middle east. The other two look italian to me, or with other words like gypsies

they are jewish u kik3 on a bik3

> whiteness doesn't exist
- t. mutt

Attached: images (21).jpg (259x194, 12K)

black hair and brown eyes
woah how white and special

left definitely doesn't look white, some type of sandnigger

other two would be whiteish, in the "are italians white" vein

They look like gypsy Spaniards. nobody really cares what you think

Where can I get that polo? It looks fly man.

White people have light hair and blue eyes.

Is this family white?

Attached: oeschs-die-dritte-05.jpg (1024x678, 156K)

I dont know the guys in pic but their phenotype is not Med. They have many steppe features ( eyes close together on a "flat" face, "pig" nose etc.

Not white enough.

>The Jonas Brothers are of Italian, German, Cherokee, English, Irish, Scottish, and French-Canadian descent

Beside of some Shitalian and Native ancestry they are mostly European, the left one looks Iranian but the other two are pretty white looking

They aren't white user.