Do you guys see me as an American?

I'm "Chinese-American". My parents emigrated here legally about three decades ago. I was born and raised in the states. I've never been to China. I was walking my dog the other night and two Mexicans driving by rolled down their window and shouted "Go back to China". This got me thinking, do you "white" Americans see people like me as your "fellow" Americans or no?

Attached: 1551149521939.jpg (314x314, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NMrqGHr5zE
youtube.com/watch?v=PaTHMO-XmV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, as long as you're not a nigger and employed gainfully you're honorary Aryan

Did they also put a noose around your neck and yell MAGA

Also those spics are probably here illegally, you could have shot them and nobody would have given two fucks

Should have shouted "Go back to Mexico, greaser" in return.

It. depends. I already like you. better than the spics and blacks but Id need to know more about you and your family.

I like you a lot more then a Nigger or a Spic.
The few Chinese families I have met have always been very traditional and respectful.

No. Your a chink. If you were a jap then you could be an honorary Aryan. But the best a chink can aspire to is soulless bugman.

I'm employed but I spent a good portion of my money in Japan.
I actually voted for Trump.
I'm in California and guns are essentially illegal.

If you're redpilled on the Chinese menace (the government, not the people) I would consider you an American..

You're more American than those spics. They're butthurt we want them to back to their own countries because they're here illegally and hate the USA and want a race war so Mexico can grow larger, so they abuse legal citizens who aren't white to feel in charge.

Imagine someone who breaks into your house, then tells an adopted member of your family to leave for being adopted.

They're retards - report them to ICE.

I'd rather have an American chink than a Chicom.

>two Mexicans driving by rolled down their window and shouted "Go back to China

The irony ...

imo, Americans are distinguished by their accents. There's a big difference between how native Asians speak and how migrant Asians speak.

>get insulted by spics
>ask whitey what he thinks

My best friend from childhood is first generation born from Chinese immigrants. His parents barely speak English and he goes back to visit family for months at a time every few years. He’s basically the most American person I know, in the form of a stereotypical millennial. He worked decently hard to graduate with a 4 year degree but he sits around smoking pot all day driving for Uber and living with his parents. He always says his parents don’t want him to move out because that’s the Chinese culture but he let it slip one time that if he gets a real job his parents will kick him out and he doesn’t want that.

My point is that being American is about the culture. I’d prefer all Americans to be red blooded conservatives who are self reliant and run on principle but I’d be wrong to say that any of the other American archetypes aren’t also American.

>I'm "Chinese-American"
>Do you see me as American?
Of course we don't. People will say they do because they want to, by their own principles they should, but no one does or ever will in the same way that one one could ever think a blonde white guy was Chinese.

mexicans and blacks hate you because you have the ability to damage the status quo.

People are terrified of niggers and spics, but in reality both their birth rates are dropping quickly. Africans are now less than 15% of The U.S. population when they use to be 20% and Mexicans are at the very least slowing down.

Meanwhile asians moved up an entire 1% in less than a fucking year.
You guys are quickly moving up past 10% of the population and at that point your opinion will be more relevant than Niggers.

Whites might not always like you, but whites hate asians far less than we hate niggers.
Most whites are at least sympathetic to asians as we have common ancestors. It's genetic and in our blood.

Just watch the real race war won't be between whites and x race.
It will be between the minorities and gibs me dat.

No different than how quickly blacks turned on Mexicans when Obama started helping them out instead of fixing up ghettos.

No I don't see you as an American. I see you as an Asian foreigner that's currently allowed to live here. But hey, at least you're not a nigger or beaner.

>california

terra irredenta, occupied by foreigners and fags.

No you're a chink. Gtfo out of the US and go to Taiwan slant.

more american than the fucking illegals and the boomer trash that imports them

sad but true.

Just become a resident of another state and obey all gun laws when you bring them back to California. Again, you could have shot them and walked away, nobody would have cared and you're far from the first suspect because, you know, you're Asian.

Generally, yes. I give Chinese, Koreans and Nips, the same approach as I give Whites: "innocent until proven guilty"; I will give you respect until you as an individual do something to fuck it up. All other races get the opposite treatment, I am hostile and aloof until they prove themselves as individuals of more respectable treatment. Also, I don't associate with niggers, period.

You're not nearly as bad to have around as the spics and niggers I'll tell you as much, hell I'd consider asian immigrants the most favorable non-white immigrants for the U.S. However speaking for myself, I tolerate yall cunts , but I don't see you nor will I ever see you as my fellow kin/american.

She looks more Japanese than Chinese

The Chinese in in Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong serm alright. Especially Cantanonese-speakers.

The ones who are still loyal to Mainland China suck.

when will people stop pretending not to know that white americans are the least racist people in america?

Yeah. Check out the Southern Chinese-Americans talk in a hick accent. Really crazy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NMrqGHr5zE

Also don't use the hyphen terms, just say your x ancestors were from China and leave it at that unless you feel some sort of cultural affinity

I dunno man, I think we're gonna have to give you... the test!
What do you think of this song? youtube.com/watch?v=PaTHMO-XmV4

Why do Asians hate each other?

Anyone who came here legally and was granted citizenship, and those born to them, are American.

asians will be the ones to save the white race

Here is the definition of a REAL American:
1) Were your Grandparents born here?
2) Were YOU born here?
3) Have any of your relatives fought in American Wars?

I'm assuming you would be about 33% American.

Attached: american_flag.png (1200x800, 112K)

I'm not a fan of the Chinese government, but I don't know a whole lot about it.
From what I've read ICE is essentially powerless in California.
It made me think about my identity
I put it in quotes because that's the "official" term. I'm not a huge fan of that term because I basically have no connection to China.
Just curious, what type of "white" are you guys?
Opinions of ladyboys will be ignored, but thank you for your time.

On average we don't see you as a fellow american, but you're well liked on places like Jow Forums cause we know bout IQ averages. Most americans want you to go back though.

mmm not really, but I'd still take you over the mexicans any day.

If Chinese, or asians really, wouldn't vote for anti white politicians and policies then it'd be fine but sadly most of you do.

No.

No they wont. I have more faith in the persians than the slanteyed menace and even thats grimm. Only whites can save whites

>Do you guys see me as an American?

Honestly? No.

But chinks are okay. China is like the only nation with a history comparable to European nations, with plenty of huge accomplishments.

Chinese, Koreans, and Japs are fine with me. But come on, you wouldn't be French if you were raised in France.

However, as another Californian, FUCK SPICS. I hate them so goddamn much. Fucking primitive shitskins. Worse than niggers.

No. People, like and , may see you as a BASED ASIAN BRO, but we will never see you as "american". I have a ton of asian friends but I think of them as asian, not as americans. You will never be seen as an american by white people, unforunately. Most people would never tell you this though.

Are you a side character in a cop show? Unless you're not then you can't be count as american.

Stop calling yourself "Chinese-American" and call yourself an American because that's what you are, stand for our values, ideals, and freedoms and I have no problem with you.

Attached: yoko_littner_blushing_by_pyroblaster_362_dbk2n8e-pre.jpg (894x894, 102K)

Do you talk like an American "white"? If yes, then yes. I grew up with a Poo in Indiana. His parents taught at Purdue. Played D&D and was a great baseball player. No shitty poo accent. He is an American.

>I'm in California
You were doing fine as just a Chinaman, but I'm afraid this won't do.

YOU ARE SO FUCKING CRINGY YOU JORDAN PETERSON WATCHING CIVIC NATIONALIST EGALITARIAN FAGGOT HOLY SHIT
Reading your posts is like going back in time and seeing my posts from 6 years ago. Your egalitarian bullshit is completely fake and you know it. No matter how much you pretend otherwise, seeing him on the street you think "asian" and not "american". You know it and I know it.

American yes, white no.

You're a chink living in a white country that's about to become a brown country. If you have Chinese kids here, they will likely identify as brown people and go on to fuck other brown people. IMO you would be happier living among your own bug-people in China.

I don't quite remember the source of pic related but that's your future here and you deserve better than that.

Attached: average asian-american.jpg (1136x640, 85K)

>
HELLO ASSHOLES

Here is the definition of a REAL American:
1) Were your Grandparents born here?
2) Were YOU born here?
3) Have any of your relatives fought in American Wars?

I'm assuming you would be about 33% American.

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (633x1000, 169K)

Why would they identify as brown people? Purple hair doesn't even mean you identify as brown.

How would you feel if you met some Asian guy, and he introduced himself as a Norwegian?
Would you consider that guy quintessentially Norwegian, or an Asian born and raised in Norway? To what extent would that Asian person represent Norway?

You're more welcome than those Spics

>do you white Americans see people like me as your fellow Americans or no?
Yes. I see all of you slopes as American. I consider 1st gen illegal slant eyes more American than 10th gen legal spics. You integrate very well, and find a well deserved space in our society. You don't actively try to destroy what we have built, you embrace it.
>pic related
I know they're Korean, not Chinese, but you both embrace the American way of life.

Attached: Roof slope.jpg (600x400, 40K)

You're making assumptions and making yourself look like a fool with your logical fallacies. What branch of the skinhead division are you from exactly? The Chinese paid their dues and built a giant portion of the West. They can be just as American as the Irish or Italians that came here and build the majority of the North. If you say otherwise you're a hypocrite and a massive faggot. The only thing cringey is your outrage of me not following along with your white trash cult ideology. If he/she is a productive member of society and hold true to our values and cast away the wayward principles they escaped from they're fine by me. We have far more natural born Americans that are utterly useless trash and you, my friend, might be among them which is why you're so angry.

Attached: cba3093a37742be1099285926b1d467493777c1727b824fa6cdc5c1426df1364.png (1280x720, 557K)

yes
yes
yes

next

No, but we'll let you open your own laundry shop or noodle house just the same. Can you fry rice?

>You don't actively try to destroy what we have built, you embrace it.
This isn't the 80s, when the Asians still voted Republican.

Attached: LiberalAsians.png (1024x769, 75K)

I also don't bother with another of the tripe coming from your useless e-celebs I actually read actual books like Faulkner and Thoreau who had a very good understanding on what our country should ideally be.

I once got told to go back to china by mexicans too, but I'm "anerican mexican". My great grand father had yellow fever tho.

Based Norwegianbro who recognizes America was made by whites, for whites.

>Trump goes hard on China
>Chinks love him
>Trump says he loves Modi but the H1Bs need to be restricted
>Poos hate him

I hate Poos

Based civnat, a 90% brown USA is just fine as long as they speak broken english and give meaningless speeches about freedumbs

only if you accept that the founding fathers were actually enlightened

That's a:

Yes
Yes
Yes

From me. All the way back to the Civil War from what I've been able to find so far.

>american mexican who is actually a chink spic

You're Kevin DeLeon aren't you

Non-white hyphen-Americans have no racial identity beyond their skin color. They don't speak their native tongue, know nothing about their home countries, traditions, history, etc. What else are they supposed to identify as here?

My grandfather died in Auschwitz. He fell off the guard tower

>be me
>Be functionally retarded
>Quote fifty posts

>I was walking my dog the other night and two Mexicans driving by rolled down their window and shouted "Go back to China".
Kike shill. There is no beef with spics and chinks. The only ones who do this thing are cumskins and niggers

Yes to all 3.
Hell my dad has spent years researching the family tree and found a slave owner and a couple that fought in the civil war.

Depends. If you’re a commie, then fuck no and fuck off. Otherwise, you’re good in my book. Just stick to your own race and do what you can for liberty.

if your family wasn't here for the revolution than gtfo

Fuck off Civnat

Mexicans really hate Chinese people for some reason and I don't know why.
Maybe an uncomfortable reminder to mestinos that they're actually brown Asiatics.

Attached: 1551312950673.png (1117x634, 224K)

Haha Im with you man, are most of the commenters on here bots? Or pussies who know they aren't American, but they think it is funny (and comfy) to fuck up our country?

Attached: mexican_hat.jpg (1024x680, 234K)

GO BACK TO CHINA

What country is your flag?

>the Irish or Italians that came here and build the majority of the North.
lol no

Imagine unironically thinking nonwhites who aren’t Japanese can ever integrate in America society.

I'm not American but from what I've seen of Chinese-Americans they certainly seem different from white Americans. In any case white America is dying and you're perfectly fit for multikulti America, congratulations.

No. I am throrougly convinced that all Chinese are sleeper agents. They all have a subconscious loyalty towards China that will rise to the surface should they ever be faced with a choice of loyalty to to their host country or China. They are the Jews of the east, and will unconditionally support China as Jews will Israel.

I'm not really fit to answer this since I'm not an American but no, and desu, you should look more into your roots and traditions

Your prejudices only hurt yourself and make you look unintelligent. You have no idea if this person speaks broken english and judging from their typing skills it seems they have a rather good grasp on the subject. In today's America, skin color means nothing without status. If my net worth and OP's net worth were say 800k each (not much but enough), we would have more in common just by socio-economic relations and we would both look down on you and laugh. Your skin color means fuckall to me if you do nothing but live a life of failure and thrive in your ignorance. I find you quite cartoonish really.

Attached: Laughing-gintama.jpg (1280x800, 442K)

Are you a fucking hustler meta-capitalist or you truly believe in freedom and all of the Founding Fathers Ideology? Theoretically I believe "Americans" are civic-nationalists, just read the first part of pic related and give me an answer

Attached: fucking insect drones.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Nah, my great grand father cheated on his wife with a jap, i'm from that line rather than the "real" one.

Stfu comme

This wh*toid is exactly the type of wh*toid that's the cause of wh*toid genocide, and why wh*toids deserve it.

Fuck no. Chink are just as bad as the yids.

You get the bullet too.

Attached: chingchong.jpg (501x585, 42K)

You're an American you dingus; stop adding foreign prefixes to your home and nation. Who gives a fuck what some faggot on the street thinks

Attached: giphy.gif (400x244, 2.29M)

>In today's America, skin color means nothing without status.

Attached: C21F82C9-6563-4BF1-AFCB-490D9DDC154F.jpg (777x743, 219K)

Chinks aren’t actual americans, the only asians that could integrate are the Japanese and they don’t come to this country anymore.

Being an "American" has lost all meaning. It used to mean you were a descendant of the men who created this country.

Literally every group of people are like that you dingus. Chinks are just the ones who can actually takeover.

>Cuckservative Civnat detected.

Go back to fucking plebbit you drooling sub-human cretin.

Attached: 1507177081543.jpg (712x1024, 211K)

are you retarded? oh gypsy never mind

>I'm employed but I spent a good portion of my money in Japan.
says the chinaman huh?

Do you have statistical proof that they cannot? Otherwise, you're leaning on unfounded falsities and weak propaganda. OP could wake up every morning and say the Pledge of Allegiance for all you know but your low IQ can't fathom successful assimilation because of the hatred in your heart. You poor, angry, wanton shut-ins amuse me.

Attached: pqzn49o8jhiy.png (340x407, 193K)

As long as you realize that we desire a homeland and a chance to segregate, we can cooperate and be both frens and partners in terms of scientific advancement.

>Do you have statistical proof that they cannot?
Yes, go to any multiracial city or town in the Southwest or Southeast and you’ll see people speaking Spanish only. Chinatowns are also proof of enclaves where only Chinks live and operate.

Attached: D7550E6B-B7D5-442F-BF5F-DBB34BDBE317.jpg (532x532, 47K)