Castizo

I'd like to remind my Castizo brothers that it is imperative that they reproduce with fellow Castizas.
We have a very distinct phenotype and genotype that is one to preserve.
We are sons of one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen.
Go to a Catholic church and find yourself a Castiza qt, bros. Make some babies and keep you're ancestors great lineage alive and proud.

Attached: Diego_Luna.jpg (1440x2160, 861K)

I wish, I’m surrounded by Mestizas. My town is 15,000 people and I have only seen 3 Castizos and 1 Castiza. Hope is running low.

Attached: 569F5732-BF6A-4FFD-ADE6-8464CD8098A4.jpg (406x550, 32K)

>6'2
>blue eyes
>pale
>light brown hair
>part spic
I dont wanna be around these mayo ass crackers anymore, thinking about emigrating to a spanish or Portuguese speaking country

You're still beaners and need to go back.

I know the feel bro there still one there for you waiting for you bro.

Same. I've had my sights on Argentina for a while now

Yeah that was first choice, currently looking into it in a serious way. need to finish uni first tho

Castizo countries are the future of the continent

You could probably get an English teaching job over there real easy after school. Then maybe even land a job after a while with your American degree.
True.

Attached: castizopride.png (1087x1087, 475K)

You retards, there's plenty of your kind here.

It's not about a lack of Castizos its about going someplace where you really belong. Also not having to be associated with indios and illegal immigrants

Itd be fucking nice man. As much as I love America, I'm quickly losing hope in it. Getting away seems like the best option.

I like this guy in the movies I've seen him in, so I declare officially he is white and free to immigrate to the US, also he is free to marry the daughters of any pol poster

Yeah as faggy as it sounds, you probably wouldn't understand the precarious position were being put in

I am a castizo I like it

port a geese are the worst humans on earth. azores is nice tho

That guy is just spanish white. If you look like this you're white enough for me.

I know the feel all to well, bro. I'm patriotic af and am ambivalent towards my feeling of wanting to move away
Nah, he's one of ours
Hey there brother. Being Castizo is tight af, aint it

whoa holy fuck i look a lot like that dude but with feminine green eyes (Italian/Swede) no wonder i mostly lay beaners

>mfw mestizo
>mfw don’t care and plan on impregnating a castiza or 100% white woman

Mans gotta move up in the world somehow

Attached: 0C3D0F75-DD8F-4888-BD91-675B524EB4AE.jpg (932x960, 131K)

Come here, we have plenty of unmarried woman sadly!! Also weather is godly, food is glorious and people are kind!

>green eyes
>feminine

Bro, green eyes are the rarest and most beautiful in the world. I have hazel and I wish they were full green

Who cares haha? Its about identity. Even if you look white there will always be that disconnect

>Even if you look white there will always be that disconnect

Like its bizarre how much I look like this shitty actor, but I've never considered myself to be white. Even if people think i am.

Attached: jason ritter.jpg (425x620, 24K)

[logged]

I'd like to visit, but it doesnt seem like the place for me desu.

What the fuck is your problem bitch?

> "We are sons of one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen"
There have been far better empires. Spain just rolled over a load of retarded savages by using European technology, not that impressive compared to other older empires.
Also you're the rape-babies of Spain's empire, not the legitimate sons.

I do like castizas, but I have never been with one. I am castizo, but white women are just so attracted to me. Most can’t quite put their finger on it but they like that little bit of ‘exotic’ look. I’ve been with about a dozen whites and a mestiza and negress. As I get older, I would like to settle down with one of my own. The attractive ones seem to have tons of beta orbiters though.

There was a lot of rape initially, but we're talking about hundreds of years at this point. Thats a lot time for consensual intermarrying .

Attached: caste.jpg (1419x2000, 414K)

You have to go back.

post pictures bro

Castiza here, my mom was half Mexican after her dad smashed and dashed back to beanland after impregnating a Mormon girl. I plan on marrying a white guy, sorry.

redirect request to

I’m a castizo, i have a superior european jawline and I’m 1.84m tall, my skin is not snow pale but It’s definitely white looking, but i just KNOW i must have at least 15% non human blood, when i see myself in the mirror i don’t know if i see someone worthy of the ethnostate, i refuse to believe I’m experiencing an identity crisis cause only weak faggots get a self esteem decrease out of that, but i just really want to identify as white, i don’t wanna be anything else.

Attached: 762F25C1-1FC6-486D-B895-909BFB5A0648.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

Fuck off cringe

Too bad faggot

That's some good cringe. Are you even 18 yet? This concern about "white race" really only matters in countries where the the jew is scheming to pit people into some racial war, Mexico has no need of it

That’s the thing, i don’t wanna be in this shithole and I’m planning to leave it, i just don’t wanna be seen like the handicapped kid at school you are socially pressured into being nice to, I’m guessing all immigrants are gonna be seen that way regardless, dunno if you find everything to be cringe, but if i was underage i would probably just go ahead and consider myself white and go full 1488

Attached: 1380F62D-6E68-42C1-83DB-1682C881FEC5.jpg (466x575, 45K)

If you are not Anglo-Saxon you are not white and you might as well go live in Apefrica. no use in pretending.

nigga i got green eyes. believe me, they look far better on a woman. also they're decently common here: a good chunk of those with light eyes have those. here hazel and grey would probably be the rarest.

Our blood is the human blood now!

Attached: 43E72348-4F3B-4171-9F28-376537CF532E.jpg (676x960, 81K)

Rusnya, the real inferior degenerates!, fuck the motha fuck off!

How bout dis bros, we stay in our home, the good ol US of fuckin A! This is were we belong. Land of the Free, Home of the brave!

Ethnostate para los judio patos!

Green eye fratelli where u at

It's cringe that you're having an identity crisis in Mexico when race really has no emphasis in neither a cultural or political context
Sure if you wanna be European, by all means go ahead, let's see what you come up with as "European language," "European religion," and "European culture". I crave the day i can see a Spanish speaking meximutt with Celtic tattoos and worshiping some forgotten Iberian god(s)
The cringe would change my face forever

No no, don't. It's very black and very bad. Not worth it, please don't come

user, is it really true or is it just a meme? I mean the Argentinians I know have all Italian or German last names.

Attached: argentina1.png (1015x1015, 226K)

Does that mean their balls have been cut off?

I will fuck a castiza or a white no problem, I have gray eyes I have to take advantage of and improve my race, but never fuck me a black or a mestiza.

what about a cute jew?

No, our genetic makeup is like 60% congolese and the rest an amerindian-ethiopian mix.
Whiteness is a meme, stay away

I'm sorry, I answer in two ways because I do not understand the question. I'm not Jewish and I would not fuck a Jewess unless it was beautiful and white

Die you mutt abominations.

I miei sono verde molto scuro, personalmente mi piacciono, ma riconosco che stanno meglio a una donna

ahhhh geez dude. I heard theres actually a fuck ton of Jews in Argentina, is this fake news?

Attached: 3454959340043.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Inposible to find one of this qts here bro :(

Attached: 1529872761030.jpg (1080x774, 177K)

Hans come to America fren. Just stay away from this shithole

Attached: 212.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

I'm the product of a full-blooded Sicilian and an Scotch/Irish Appalachian. My wife is the product of a full-blooded Filipina and an English-Appalachian. Are we castizas? What would our child be?

>Castizo
>Still managed to end up married to an Asian.
Let me guess? A "Don't Tread on Me" flag is flying over your front yard?

Attached: Libertarian Political Candidate.jpg (1024x575, 85K)

is john considered castiso?

Attached: JohnMarston.jpg (685x816, 96K)

Why you tell us a little about yourself faggot?

Let me guess: 100% 10/10 Aryan flying a swastika from his bunker in the woods

lmao, in what universe is this brown obviously mixed spic a castizo?

If they are so great why are the countries they manage such dogshit?

>mixed

Castizos are mixed by definition

Castizo= 3/4 white
Mestizos mean less than 3/4 white usually 1/2 white or even less

Attached: 1458417465273.jpg (1120x788, 276K)

disgusting and no

Flips are sea niggers the product of East Asians raping Abbos. I'd consider suicide if I was you.

Attached: Phillippines Negritoes.jpg (480x360, 40K)

any kind of church is slavery for the rational thinking, so no.

>crypto-kike rape babies
>special
lol

ITT: Advanced Rapebaby cope

Hi :)

Attached: 242C40C9-C82D-484C-982B-49F263C4B90F.jpg (750x726, 106K)

I wish I lived in Spain bros.. hold me :’(