Telling girls they deserve rape in college: is this ethical?

This guy, brother Dean, is always standing around campus at my college telling girls they are sluts who deserve to be raped if they have yoga pants or shorts on. He straight up slut-shames every girl that walks by dressed provocatively, and I have watched him do it.

I think this is NOT something that should be punished. It is absolutely his right to say it. I'm asking Jow Forums if it is *ethical* for him to do so. I think it is unethical and he should stop (but only by his own will, I don't think anyone should be able to MAKE him stop.)

What are your thoughts on guys like him? Doesn't he give conservatism a bad look? I watched him slut shame a conservative girl in yoga pants who was , and she vowed to start voting for democrats because of him.

Here is a sample of his bullshit: youtube.com/watch?v=a9yX5ugo1WM

Is he an example of HOW or HOW NOT to spread your message as a conservative?

Attached: bro dean.png (335x436, 343K)

>I watched him slut shame a conservative girl in yoga pants who was walking by minding her own business*

Based and christpilled

He slut-shamed a 16 yo girl at a Phoenix high school. She then hit him in the head with a baseball bat, it is on YouTube, just watch it. He also got banned from U of Arizona for kicking a girl. Dude is fucked.

I have no idea but that video was fucking hilarious. the feminist mutt studying islam... jesus christ.

this will not convince anyone.

>at my college
>posts that old thing
Yes, of course you do, Attentionwhore.

>>posts that old thing
What are you driving at, he still preaches with Brother Jed. I saw brother Jed this Tuesday, not sure if Dean was there, but he is still active and they often work together.

His aunt or someone must have molested him as a kid. Either way, guys got issues and has found a way to deal with them. 2 thots with one stone, so mission accomplished as far as I’m concerned

>a conservative girl in yoga pants

LOL conservative girls don't wear yoga pants.

Ourguy

>LOL conservative girls don't wear yoga pants.
Every college girl does. I studied for a test today with a girl who sat in insanely tight yoga pants in a cross-legged position with just a sports bra on... and... and I can't stop thinking about it. I keep imagining a senario where she just rips them open, makes out with me and fucks.

Yoga pants + crop-tops. I'm actually happy girls are comfortable wearing slutty shit. Do people just wanna see girls walking around dressed like 19th-century Mormons?

Attached: mia_malkova-48-187561.jpg (640x965, 89K)

Do conservative girls do yoga, go to the gym, or do any kind of fitness activities , like jogging or anything related ? From what I’ve seen a lot of them do. So your wrong. There’s situations where yoga pants (that obviously aren’t see through, I mean proper yoga pants) are nessecary

You have to be 18 or older to post here

Attached: 1550547153870.jpg (494x566, 67K)

ethics is bullshit. its religion for atheists. if you invoke ethics you can support any position its insufficient and irrelevent.
is it moral? probably not
is it utilitarian or pragmatic? no
It probably is also pragmatic to develop a position to confront him.
yes, he makes whatever position he claims to be taking look bad.

If she's dressed like a slut she isn't conservative, dumbfuck.

I hope she is prison for assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. If not sue the police and prosecutor.

>If she's dressed like a slut she isn't conservative, dumbfuck.
Total bullshit.

I befriended an 18 YPO rich white girl from Scottsdale. She is a republican and conservative as they come. She exclusively wears yoga-pants or booty-shorts, and talks about how awesome her sex was every weekend.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x658, 81K)

It's called FREE SPEECH.
You communist fag-got.

Excellent bait, bucko

If you're a promiscuous slut like 98% of college aged children, I wouldn't say you deserve rape, but you definitely were asking for it and I'm laughing when it happens. The level of body flaunting and sexual obsession that's normalized among youth is disgusting.

Attached: 1544062387990.jpg (471x388, 14K)

Brother Dean finally got out of jail?

Let’s take ethics out of the equation

If girls deserve rape for wearing tight clothing because his logic is that their behaviour may incites the violence towards themselves from men who cannot control themselves, then it also follows, by the same rhetoric, that he deserves to have his head kicked in, because his inflammatory behaviour may incite violence towards himself from men who can not control themselves

By his own logic he deserves the same violence for the same reason - he was “asking for it”.

So he’s a fucking idiot and not even aware of his hypocrisy, which dilutes his message to the point of irrelevance

So of course he gives conservatives a bad name, he’s retarded

And if he said that shit to my daughter there’s no amount of campus security that could save him from the boys running up on him

> I watched him slut shame a conservative girl in yoga pants who was , and she vowed to start voting for democrats because of him.
>vowed to start voting for democrats
>because of him.
Was she really not just a thot tho? In politics, theres the difference between a conservatives and poison in the well.

>Telling girls they deserve rape in college: is this ethical?
Absolutely. It is ethical to tell all whores in any setting that behaving like whores makes them deserving of rape.

But it's been done, so you don't really stand to gain much.

>slut-shame
Quit using newspeak words

You're a moron. She's clearly not conservative.

Yep. He kicked a girl on her tits and onluy got a slap on the wrist LOL. He is back to the same school that happened at and is posting on YouTube.

>(((Brother Dean)))
>heh all conservatives go around harassing women and yelling they deserve to be raped goy! This is a perfect example of why you have to vote democrat

Attached: 9C1D1C6EF3A94EFB821EE71B00AA5D82.jpg (600x688, 116K)

Lmfao you're an actual incel.

Telling the truth is ALWAYS ethical. I fully support him.

Freedom of speech doesn't extend to threats of or calls to violence against others. Whether or not this would constitute that, I dunno, but I know that people would pretty unambiguously interpret "You deserve to die" as threatening.

I sometimes want to keep a sign in my car that says KILL YOURSELF to flash at bums on medians who bug people for money since they would be doing society a favor if they did.

Actually, got some pussy tonight. My ex-gf hit me up. You do realize that virtually everyone gets pussy, right? I doubt anyone on Jow Forums is actually a true incel, most fake it to troll you. Christ.

>Do people just wanna see girls walking around dressed like 19th-century Mormons?
I find this more attractive than any crop top.

Attached: 1546581241679.jpg (2000x3000, 810K)

>My ex-gf hit me up
>Fucking your ex
kek that's even worse than celibacy

It may be unpleasant, but he’s not wrong.

>I watched him slut shame a conservative girl in yoga pants who was , and she vowed to start voting for democrats because of him.
She was never conservative.

>somebody doing thing solely to get attention/fame/money
>debating the ethics of thing
absolute brainlet

Everyone in Scottsdale is from California now dipshit.

Brother Dean is based as f and OP is a faggot.

>There’s situations where yoga pants (that obviously aren’t see through, I mean proper yoga pants) are nessecary

And such situation is definitely not school.

>By his own logic he deserves the same violence for the same reason - he was “asking for it”.

And when he kicks the bitch back she deserved it because she was asking for it. I see absolutely no hypocricy there.

seems hes just shouting stuff out without giving the gospel. whats the point of telling non believing girls to stop wearing yoga pants? will them changing to long dresses bring them salvation?

i like the vids and the trolling but hes not achieving much it seems

>He slut-shamed a 16 yo girl at a Phoenix high school. She then hit him in the head with a baseball bat

Weird that you make him out as being at fault for getting assaulted.

I mean, he's being way too inflammatory, but the manner in which women dress is demonic.

The undressing of women was actually one of the the first steps that led to feminism and every degenerate thing of the latter 20th and 21st century. The rapid growth of degeneracy is closely linked to the loss of Christian modesty and purity in dress.

"conservative" "christian" women that wear yoga pants, and bikinis, and hot pants are particularly stupid

>St. John Chrysostom - 'You carry your snare everywhere and spread your nets in all places. You allege that you never invited others to sin. You did not, indeed, by your words, but you have done so by your dress and your deportment. . . When you have made another sin in his heart, how can you be innocent? Tell me, whom does this world condemn? Whom do judges punish? Those who drink poison or those who prepare it and administer the fatal potion? You have prepared the abominable cup, you have given the death dealing drink, and you are more criminal than are those who poison the body; you murder not the body but the soul. And it is not to enemies you do this, nor are you urged on by any imaginary necessity, nor provoked by injury, but out of foolish vanity and pride.'

He deserves to be executed as a race traitor, just like every other Christcuck.

Don't stress Kahurangi, he probably wouldn't say such things to your daughter since he likely wouldn't recognise her as a female.

Attached: beauty queen.jpg (709x400, 22K)

Rape is serious and you'd know that if you had a girlfriend.

He's not trying to convince women he's trying to convince us to take their rights away.

will convince them to ride his cock,

I believe this is an example of how ConReps should inform people of their message. It let’s everyone who sees it know who Conservative Republicans really are, just Race-Sexist Fascists looking to destroy freedom and liberty.

Con-Reps Die MOAR!!!

Correct.

Girls like to say that they deserve everything from men so it makes sense they get triggered when men ask for sex.

Yes, especially when girls in college (read: leftist sjw feminist filth) use the term “rape” for stupid shit like “a guy stared at me for too long”. Getting actually raped would put and end to this type of behavior and as such would be better for the entire world

he's obviously trolling, i'm surprised he doesn't get assaulted and expelled. i see his point - he's reacting to the rape accusation epidemic on campus. but that's all he's doing, reacting. no, they don't deserve rape for dressing provocatively. but yes that are stupid sluts who know not what they do.

It's called free speech. You communist faggot.

controlled opposition. who benefits? there's your answer.

Oh fuck no. This does incredible damage to do this in Christ's name. Hell fucking no.

Absolutely. Women look so beautiful when dressed mildly modest.

I think that's hilarious man. But I also think we need more girls in yoga pants. If we had yoga pants back in the 90's when I was a teenager that teenage pregnancy epidemic would have been 10 times worse.

wrong message.
if you think women should dress differently and be more prudish, then it is for entirely different reasons (respectability, morality, beause it would make dating more healthy for everyone, i don't know what the everloving fuck else).it's not " you must cover your knees because otherwise rape must happen". what kind of fucked up shit is that? it feels like threatening, it sounds unfair and extreme to women's ears, therefor it won't convince any women and all other men will find so unacceptable they will laugh at him behind his back.

here some versions that are more reaasonable, or to be actually correct, have any point at all:

>if you dress like a slut, you deserve to be called a slut
>if you dress like a slut, men will see you as nothing more than fuckmeat.
>women: with this attitude your happiness will end at 30.

Attached: 1539281490673.jpg (733x850, 125K)

The best punishment is to drag him and anyone who would stand up for him behind a moving train.

I've never seen so many massive faggots in one video. How did they all become so gay? And OP, what are you doing to address all this gayness?

Attached: Faggots itt.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Who gives a shit. You wrote all this about a damn literal who. That's more of a concern and why this countries going to shit. I unironically don't hate jews as much anymore and would rather just gas all the dumb people. I swear I hope the break away civilization is real because this planet is not worth fighting for

This.

No. The average sjw fatty doesn't deserve to be raped.

>she vowed to start voting for democrats because of him
>womans opinion is entirely superficial and subject to rapid change
Story checks out

This

This

I used to have a girl whose dad banged on about what he'd do to men if they hurt her. He was the local "gangster" and threatened me with all sorts of shit.

I kicked the fuck out of her one weekend and he came round so I did the same to him in front of his other kids. The fat spastic then got sent to prison for animal abuse.

nobody deserves rape

only muslims believe in that shit

Attached: 78D3A340-25BE-4C53-B067-CAB9193F00C8.png (500x522, 153K)

go home incel, you are drunk

Attached: giphy[1].gif (480x446, 3.03M)

Inciting violence and hate. He deserves jail time.

Also he needs psychiatric help, much like the rest of Jow Forums.

Its called free speech, you communist faggot