Why do we as a society tolerate shit like emotional support animals? I even see dogs in super markets now...

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna977681

Why do we as a society tolerate shit like emotional support animals? I even see dogs in super markets now. Which can easily contaminate food in there.

I'm surprised airplanes don't just ban these shitheads. What if I'm deathly allergic to someone's dog ? Why should we allow some random dog onto the plane without a leash muzzle or cage?

Attached: merlin_132518405_cdea896e-6b78-40cb-94a7-0aa8da4cfd58-articleLarge.jpg (600x393, 25K)

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

OP, I hope you go blind and seeing eye dogs have been outlawed by that time. Good luck with your hypo-allergenic seeing eye gecko you moist fuck rag.

OP is muslim thus their opinion doesn’t matter.

Damn. Sick burns Aussie.

OP is muslim thus their opinion doesn’t matter.

Imagine being this much of a faggot

Attached: BitchTheDoor.jpg (300x300, 16K)

The problem here can be summed up in one word

Pitbull

>Seeing eye dog
>Emotional support animal

Nice strawman you built here...

People get their pets registered as "emotional support pets" to bring them anywhere like planes and stuff. These aren't seeing eye dogs for blind people. It's being abused by couples that treat their dog like the kid they should've had

Being blind and having a service dog makes totally sense but holy shit after learning about burger 'service dogs' and the grounds to have one and how you don't need any kind of certification.

This. Dogs that actually do a job are good. Dogs that are just there cause you're a fucking lonely faggot are bad.

can you register a pet crocodile as an emotional support animal? its calm demeanour is very soothing

I had a job where we had to have an ADA compliance officer. I had to learn all that shit but from the ADA website "Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA."

Anti-dog Is anti-white

He isn't talking about seeing eye dogs ya silly cunt. He is talking about emotional support animals, And we all know only faggots need those.

This
People with these ridiculous justifications for having animals everywhere is irritating.
I legitimately thing that people that refer to their animals as “fur babies,” are mentally ill.
I don’t have pets because I have three children. I would like to enjoy my time out and about without smelling dog piss everywhere or getting dog fur all over my pants because people seem to think it’s acceptable to let their dog jump on you or sniff you instead of pulling the leash back.

Worst thing is that it's a federal law, there's no official certification to prove you can have that dog anywhere and it's illegal even question one's legitimacy.
Basically you can just take your dog anywhere then start bitching about rights and law if someone is questioning you and your dog.

This

Attached: 1550724659804m.jpg (1024x265, 52K)

lol

No it’s not.
White people are the biggest offenders of this fur baby crap that keeps them from having white children.
Let niggers and beaners have dogs.

dogs containing food in supermarkets....

yeah,

the dogs are the problem.

Attached: 9xbwVnY.jpg (1242x1132, 259K)

>the Germans are to blame for ww2
>Hitler was the worse thing that happened to the white race
>Christianity is jewish and made whites weak and susceptible to them

Im highly allergic to dogs, no one gives a shit about my rights.

It's this federal disability law. It was worded to cause as many lawsuits as possible. Get this, you need no proof that your dog is a service dog. If you own a business and somebody comes in with a dog, all you can ask is if it's a service dog. That's it. If you ask for more proof you are in lawsuit territory. If you have a wheelchair ramp greater than 5°, it's a lawsuit. If 1/6th of your parking spots aren't reserved for the handicapped, it's a lawsuit. It's nutty.

Im allergic to dogs, causes my asthmas to kick in which can be life threatening. Where the fuck are my rights?

Its actually white women that push this. Careers over babies and they get pets, want to take them eveywhere so get approved as support animal b/c they are depressed because they have no children and work all them time.

>What if I'm deathly allergic
Then I suppose you weren't meant to live.

People also do this to have their pet in a pet free rental house/apartment