Fake Space Station

post fake space station stuff.

Attached: Moon-Hoax-999438.jpg (590x542, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/snWSG2eVjYQ
youtu.be/lx_m-h6zQlM
google.com/amp/s/bgr.com/2018/08/16/gopro-rt-camera-iss-broken/amp/
youtu.be/RMjDAzUFxX0
youtube.com/watch?v=FFCGq32KdqE
youtu.be/nPUvzn3CTQc
youtube.com/watch?v=RkEV4FljRaM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
youtube.com/watch?v=pDIPZFqfGGo
youtu.be/_OUoRyHGIuc
himawari8.nict.go.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show me one picture of it being built and constructed. You can't that means it's entirely fake

Attached: images_1545083259787.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Also

Attached: 1545085406961m.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

Why would they lie?

I just don't understand. What possible God damn benefit is there to it? It's like flat earth. Why? Who benefits from this deception?

I can understand 911 or Kennedy etc. That at least had motive. But this shit here has no motive. Its just lying to lie?

Also bubbles is space

Attached: 1474681931045.jpg (960x640, 129K)

To hide God's works.
Round earth> (((galaxies)))> (((aliens)))> (((evolution)))

Attached: NewtonCover.jpg (209x313, 26K)

You want the truth?
NASA astronauts landed on the moon...but it was the wrong moon.

If the Earth was flat it wouldn't do anything to make be believe in god, it would just be another fact of the universe in which we live. If god actually revealed himself, then that'd do it. So unless god is hiding behind the moon I don't think that's a valid reason.

Attached: Interdimensional Space-Nazi Machine-elvess .png (567x474, 294K)

youtu.be/snWSG2eVjYQ
Its all a big scam

Attached: αρχείο λήψης_1551422951085.jpg (212x237, 15K)

Yeah but evolution and transhumanism would be much weaker cases

i've not seen this one before

Attached: 1547616709930.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

why do space wahmen have so much moose in their hair

Attached: 1547617620127.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

...and fake wide media smiles

Attached: article-2335646-1A2314AF000005DC-20_964x613.jpg (964x613, 127K)

they clearly grabbed their pants with the pinky finger and it's possible since it's so easy in space

Explain the movement patters of planets without heliocentrism.

they do train underwater that's no secret. the water keeps you suspended and you cant breathe making it perfect for training.

ib4 earth has two moons

Attached: china_LUNA_NASA_official.jpg (378x378, 135K)

youtu.be/lx_m-h6zQlM
Bubbles in space man

google.com/amp/s/bgr.com/2018/08/16/gopro-rt-camera-iss-broken/amp/
> Russian cosmonauts accidentally broke a GoPro that would’ve captured incredible footage

>Astronaut took camera on spacewalk, but forgot SD memory card

Those pesky cameras dont let em record an uncut spacwalk

spotted the discord tranny

Attached: 1547619818515.webm (720x576, 1.55M)

THE EARTH IS FLAT

Attached: img_9553.jpg (960x960, 220K)

Attached: 1545295084580.png (1000x1000, 987K)

Attached: 1543810845678.png (720x785, 481K)

You are a fool if you believe it was a lie to lie. There’s always motive. This was one of the largest propaganda campaigns ever released to the public at this time. It was basically a giant pissing contest with the Soviet space program.

>Who benefits
Satan, fuckwit. Who do you think you serve?

Read admiral Byrd's diary, well all his books for that matter. Interesting stuff if real

Its a progress admittedly

Shutup you Brazilian monkey. You don't reach for things with your pinky, even if its something light.

Hmm.

China No1#

Attached: 1542249299439.jpg (182x276, 9K)

You guys are absolutely pathetic retards
literally you all fell for the CIA psyop
im so fucking tempted to post the documents but you rtards wiill just dismiss it

god youre fucking stupid, imagine rejecting Newton over shit you do not undrstand
being afraid of "occult" "alchemy"
ffs
you are all brainlets

This.

Attached: cfe5676851e798cab84a21003ee35182.jpg (700x715, 107K)

Better pic

Attached: 11015211_10154005253418298_7210128955838251997_n.jpg (572x640, 171K)

Checked

if this is considered to be ANY kind of proof that this shit is fake, then you are a total bunch of retarded picobrain idiots. jesus fucking christ how can you shill so much for this idiocy... bunch of incel retards

Like this complete retard haha holy shit

youtu.be/RMjDAzUFxX0

That's fucking retarded he clearly didn't try to grab him with his pinky that's just the finger that caught his pocket. He's not even looking at him when he grabs him. You're an idiot.

Stupid Brazilian monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=FFCGq32KdqE

>That video looks fine to me
>Even that woman who randomly starts reaching for shit nervously.

You are a dimwit.

I was watching that shit live when it happened. I always think how cool it was that one of the only 2 or 3 walks I've watched was the only one where anything potentially interesting happened pretty much ever since NASA TV is a thing.

How the fuck long is your fucking plank...

Attached: reused.png (399x385, 232K)

>Absolutely triggered.

Attached: Vlad.jpg (1247x855, 271K)

Those are DCT artifacts, find the raw image.

Eddie Bravo! Welcome to Jow Forums !

Not exactly what I would call the scientific method.

what do you retards think this is proving? i don't suffer from autism so i'm actually curious.

What is so revealing about this video? I honestly don't understand.

Thx user. Check the source video guys. Its legit
4:27-4:32 approx (the drop is about 4:31)
youtu.be/nPUvzn3CTQc

youtu.be/nPUvzn3CTQc

The drop of the redpill

While hes at that, he should also show a single, uncomposite pic of earth from space

The fact that they are all fake grinning all the time is part of the crisis actor fine I have from them. The "believe me!!" attitude. All poor quality actors, which adds to this being a bunch of kooks and their families doing it,

hey retard! see
That drop flying str8 down does not FREE FALL AT 1G YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD
shit in microgravity is basically weightless and flies all around while bouncing off the walls you fucking dimwit, it happens all the time you can see it in other videos, AND YOU PICK THE ONE VIDEO IN WHICH SHIT FLY DOWN SO ITS "OBVIOUSLY FAKE"??? you goddamn morons

> Woman making sure to show us her hair that are frozen in lacquer upwards (and not floating and spreading as they should, but moving as a solid)

Its like watching cheap B movies, NASA

> Water drops hits the wall and splatters back like a baseball

mkay

it "proves" that he's grabbing a string, and that he's attached to the roof to simulate zero g. You can see his pinky in his pocket though, so..

Also where are their flashy clothes ironed?

If Earth is just one on an infinite number of planets, it is possible for aliens to exist somewhere out there. This would mean humanity is not special, evolution is more than likely real and there is no God. If the earth is the center of the universe or flat, it would indicate that humanity was created for a purpose, and God is real. The lie is fundamental to keeping people from their full potential.

they went to the moon but there were structures and mining operations on it so they had to fake footage
in an infinite sea of consciousness, this cosmic aether that is present everywhere, why would intelligent life only be limited to our planet?
Consciousness is the key, and it is very, very plentiful. This should be self-evident by now if you have any knowledge of even how memes have been spreading rapidly throughout all of humanity recently. This is Day 1 stuff.

Don't carelessly throw around that term you asshole.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

reminder that anyone can look up and see the ISS for themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEV4FljRaM

Attached: iss transiting the moon.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

If the Earth is flat, then how do you explain temperature differences between the arctic and the equator. The arctic gets light from the sun, why isn't it the same temperature as other places? In fact, if the Earth was flat, shouldn't the temperature be the same everywhere?

That's gotta be a false flag. Fake as fuck.

Are you a conspiracy nut? Back to trailerpark

Why would we have to view tons of videos on idiots smiling in the "space station" pulling invisible wires>?

Dont bring up flat earth trash.

Focus on the subject.

all you need is a decent consumer telescope or camera

Look, it makes no sense that the solar panels would be of a different length on the video (the pass over the moon) when they're at most a couple meters away from each other and you're looking at it 400km away.
I think whoever made that is faking the footage to get people to believe the ISS is fake for whatever reason.
Plus I've looked at footage of the ISS passing over the moon and the sun, and it looks way smaller compared to the diameter of the moon than in your video.
See above. I've never seen the ISS being that big in footage. Generally you barely can make out the shape when the Moon is filling like 2/3ds of the frame. In that pic it's a bit more zoomed in, let's say 1/4th, but I think the ISS is like 4 or 5 times bigger so it doesn't make too much sense to me. Plus what I said about the solar panels.

It doesn’t get as much sun you fucking brainlet. Is this a troll question?

>What is locally flat?

the solar arrays can rotate you brainlet

Attached: operations.png (721x512, 108K)

Attached: 6EAF38F0-4C0C-48DD-9019-3DC62DC274F4.jpg (716x768, 86K)

>It doesn’t get as much sun
All flat earth models say the sun is equidistant from Earth's plane at all times.

How do you explain seasons? Why is it sometimes cold in Europe and sometimes hot, if the sun is always the same distance from the plane?

Attached: fes.jpg (1000x657, 49K)

What I love about the ISS is how much footage we have of it being built...

Are the craters on the moon from nukes that tried to break firmament?
Aka operation fishbowl
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl

Attached: 280px-Operation_Dominic_Starfish-Prime_nuclear_test_from_plane.jpg (280x286, 12K)

Why didn't Jesus agree to Satan's terms?

The explanation is simple. Photo and video were not possible because of the levels radiation. The footage is faked but men definitely did go to the moon.

Right, I didn't know it can rotate in the Y axis, sorry.
But my point about the apparent size stands.
Look at pic related and tell me with a straight face it's the same thing. Not even if it was at 200km. Source: youtube.com/watch?v=pDIPZFqfGGo

Attached: 1521250754732.png (1640x2376, 2.03M)

a string? Christ thats a hell of a yarn.

> According to U.S. Government Report ADA955694 on the first successful test of the Fishbowl series, "Previous high-altitude nuclear tests: Teak, Orange, and Yucca, plus the three ARGUS shots were poorly instrumented and hastily executed. Despite thorough studies of the meager data, present models of these bursts are sketchy and tentative. These models are too uncertain to permit extrapolation to other altitudes and yields with any confidence. Thus there is a strong need, not only for better instrumentation, but for further tests covering a range of altitudes and yields."[6]
Source: wikipedia

Fucking kek, it's just amazing that they were able to pull this off, as well as with the Holocaust, it's just astounding.

This.

Because Jesus is perfect God, and perfect man. And as both of these two, he wouldnt.

Assuming it was faked, then it would be to score a massive propaganda victory and demonstrate their technological advantage over the USSR.

Laughing at mongs who think it was to do with God or le flat earth. Have none of you stupid fucks ever heard of the Cold War?

I don't believe you. Simply because you cant even define conciousness you can only define life

>Why would they lie?
If you knew the big bang theory wasn't true, then evolution wouldn't have its place either, and they'd have to come up with a scientific way to convince you that life is meaningless.

>zero gravity
>surprised when a guy can pull another guy by pulling his pocket

Life isn't everywhere because not only is space mind shatteringly vast but also time is. Even if intelligent life existed at any time in the universe look at the odds we're dealing with to have it intersect with our civilization. We wouldn't know about it unless it was recorded in 3000 years of recorded history to add to those odds.

>Deep Time: If the timeline of Earth were mapped onto the human arm, it would begin around the shoulder where the earth formed about 4.6 billion years ago. Animals originated within the palm, but the myriad forms alive today exploded onto the scene around the first knuckle, in the Cambrian period. Blocks along the fingers represent the periods that followed, such as the Jurassic (dinosaurs!) and the Cenozoic (in which humans evolved, a microscopic sliver at the tip of a fingernail)..

Attached: 4557_3596c80a46918e6dde2f3c37290cba47.png (733x506, 498K)

First of all, there’s no such thing as a “flat earth model” we all have our Different theories as this is just recently going mainstream in the past few years after being lied to for many many years. We also still cannot go explore Antarctica without military intervention.
No one can give you a definitive answer until the agencies decide it’s time to allow us to receive answers.

As for what causes seasons, my opinions does not matter. But their can be many explanations. Just go beyond the first few pages of your search engines (whichever ones that may be) and play with the filters To find lots of solid explanations.

youtu.be/_OUoRyHGIuc

Attached: ABB00F5F-1C8E-47AA-95DC-5320AB932E96.png (640x640, 708K)

Probably their hologram projector had some bad day

Different cameras, different locations, different times.
Both the moon and the ISS have inclined and slightly eccentric orbits. Depending on the time and location of the photo/video they can appear closer or further away.

there btw

They ptobably tell you
> Hey user youre right, we were hiding aliens and exotic nazi tech in Antarctica. See those demons posing as aliens? Now get the mark and go worship occult deities in the third temple, goy

But you're all trolls and assholes because pic related shows curvature and is replicable for $150.

Attached: Capture.jpg (935x972, 84K)

>hoaxfags have to make fake evidence of hoaxery because they couldn't fault the actual evidence
Pathetic.

Attached: pasted.jpg (950x690, 340K)

this

himawari8.nict.go.jp/
>hurrr how do orbits work

Attached: ngus2k7mjmm01.jpg (2400x2400, 512K)