How long until the gender fad is finally over?

How long until the gender fad is finally over?

Attached: 80h3xxlwzej21.jpg (1080x1920, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once White people are dead and all the Roman Catholic spics start executing them in the street.

Without an active recruitment effort, one generation.

Hopefully once the kid's grow up and sue the shit out of their parents for making them depressed and sterile. This is if they don't kill themselves first.

heterosexuals are the reason humans exist and sodomites can suck a dick

I dont know user. When are you going to realise how dangerous gender identity ideology is? Because once "gender identity" replaces "sex" as a protected class, there is no going back. They cannot both be upheld.

Refuse to use "gender". Use "sex". That is the only way we win. Refuse to allow your details to be recorded as gender. Insist your sex be recorded. They are not the same thing. Gender is religious bullshit.

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

im pretty sure half of those symbols are gen 2 pokemon.

it won't end until all white heterosexual males have been holocausted

I’d love to know too

Attached: 4D740F89-C38D-495D-B622-FC1EFB516270.png (829x513, 444K)

stop using the word "gender"
if anyone uses the word then correct them and say it's "sex"
it's as simple as that

Kek Most of the genders are Unown(Pokémon)

Attached: 4114321.png (310x342, 254K)

hahahahaha why are blacks so GAY

From what I’ve read of history
It’ll be in and out of the news for the next century or two

When we heat up the ovens again

The ones with rounded edges are pokemon and the ones with sharp edges are genders.

Jesus, that thing is ugly, and dating a nigger? How did the Jews allow one of their own to be get so badly kiked?

Attached: 1547442429951.png (506x378, 309K)

Notice how it's only white people who do this gender thing

Why are the blacks taking our feminine penised girls pol

From what I see on Twitter it's a bunch of people from all different races (black, Latino, asian,etc) into the gender identity shit now. Like putting they/them pronouns in their bio.

I thought rap was a fad. But it’s still here.

>Latino
Excuse me the gender neutral term is actually latinx now thanks for your cooperation

Attached: Gender.jpg (1008x872, 127K)