President had demanded high-level access for his son-in-law, overriding questions regarding foreign ties...

>president had demanded high-level access for his son-in-law, overriding questions regarding foreign ties, including to Israel

MAGA

Attached: Untitled.jpg (621x682, 139K)

In case people haven't figured it out, the entire Russia-gate nonsense is a media work to obfuscate that Trump is a literal israeli asset and dump all the blame onto Russia.

Truth

Yep

Attached: Ivanka.jpg (720x405, 66K)

>overriding questions regarding foreign ties

So muh Russia retards and deep state swamp creatures hate Kushner?

Wow, I guess the zognaldpilled jackasses were wrong again. Or are we suddenly paying attention to what the RINO and Dem obstructionists say?

Attached: 1548907115431.png (260x244, 99K)

Attached: 1531855249012.jpg (2258x1951, 2.47M)

Still neither Clinton nor Bush, winning !

Attached: FF704387-1E46-456B-98F3-21415E208351.jpg (973x1256, 1.14M)

Too right, President Kushner is our guy.

WTF IS WRONG WITH KUSHNER
DUDE UNIRONICALLY LOOKS POSSESSED BY DEMONS

I like how you faggots think the biggest nepotistic government in U.S. history is a step up from previous governments.

"Drain the swamp... and fill it with my family, business connections, and donors"

bump

So much winning!!

Thread mysteriously 404 with no apparent interest.
Is there anyone left in Jow Forums besides MIGApedes anymore?

Attached: 1551338739427.jpg (970x873, 121K)

yes I'm here user but I'm posting less and just waiting for rapture

this shit sucks man.

this

bump

Jow Forums died.

Attached: 1548949123404.gif (600x502, 37K)

You guys are so far off the mark... everyone knows Kushner is in to Derkling "Germanic Bob" Del Vepetraika down on 362th Street for 10G's with an 8 point vig, he spent too much time knocking boots with the chicky babes down at the Hollaback Girl

This. Black Cube and PsyGroup literally spied for and trolled for Trump campaign. I'm done with DT. I only wanna see Kushner get his desserts asap.

correct , they cant blame israel directly , like in 9-11 issue.
so they blame russia for it, russia responded with may it are russians with jewish background. keke

israel main goal is always INFORMATION SUPERIORITY , like internet access and 5G that will be built by the zions and be given to europe , everybody knows its corrupt and can be Tapped .
thats why europe wanted the Chinese to do it , but then they arrested the Daughter of the HUWEI concern .

and made MERKEL step down by leaking the TEXT messeges of her phone to her party rivals.

US is nasty against europe and we should protect ourself against them.