Overcoming the Sedentary Jew

Taking the spinepill

Higher IQ Whites are susceptible to poor circulation of spinal fluid and staying still as a result of high tech jobs.
>Same effect as smoking
>Bad for sleep stages and circadian rhythms

The Left-Wing urban degenerate dances in drum circles and does Yoga for hours on end.

The Right-Wing White Collar White rarely gets hours contorting the spine unless ju-jitsu or rock climbing.

Attached: shutterstock_128794675.jpg (795x886, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6KA6wA4deg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Same effect as smoking

*On overall health and lifespan (not lungs).

Find any job that doesn’t involve computers or vehicles.

>walk
>jog
>swim
>gym
Mix it all up, different day with different activity you can set aside 1hr for it.

I work on a computer from home.
If I had to work in some office I wouldn't be able to flop around and flail my arms and legs for 4 hours in front of the screen.

I wonder if Right Wingers culturally driven to be more rigid in there bodies is why the Left just keeps taking more territory each decade. Each generation.
Cardio and weightlifting > Right wingers do it but neither of those give your spine the workout a great ape in the jungle gets.

>in there bodies
*in their bodies

Why is it that high IQ people are too stupid to take care of their own bodies?

If you're anti-Jewish, you should find a different forum and post pro-Jewish messages. Forever.

swimming is literally the best exercise anyone can do

>Why is it that high IQ people are too stupid to take care of their own bodies?

Have you seen Americans?
Americans in Red States?

There are problems with the premise of health. The body is not a flesh robot.

And I think this is something specific to Right Wingers being more rigid in their bodies that doesn't mix with an urban environment. It's fine on a farm or dropping a transmission but not in an office building.

really makes you think

same here. I can do exercises every half an hour without anybody watching, open a cold one and make the roman salute without any criticism

tfw scoliosis
50 degrees and counting
should i get surgery anons?

Get a standing desk. It's imperative.

Attached: Untitled18.jpg (1037x881, 210K)

>standing desk

It's not just standing.
Standing, lifting, cardio... None of these give the spine a range of motion for hours and hours.

You're best off dancing, jujitsu shrimpin, doing tia-chi at your desk.

>>walk
>>jog
>>swim
>>gym
>Mix it all up, different day with different activity you can set aside 1hr for it.
Not where I live, user

Attached: meth land.jpg (474x355, 22K)

Well mate, at 50 degrees you don't many options. Some people do much better with the surgery than others but it is a very extreme and violent surgery. You will never be normal even after the surgery but it'll be a fuck of a lot better than 50 degrees. God speed fellow freak, don't look for sympathy here you won't get it.

Start deadlifting you fucking faggots.

Oh fug is this you user?

Attached: swole.jpg (667x600, 38K)

Holy fucking jesus that's terrifying.

Attached: a00638f01_resize.jpg (800x584, 65K)

this is whats killing me rn
help

I’m a neet who sits around all day. I didn’t realize being sedentary affects spinal fluid circulation.

Dude I feel your pain. Scheurmanns Kyphosis disease here. Got a gigantic curvature on my upper back. Not a hunchback persay but more like a question mark if that makes sense? Guess it is a hunchback sort of. Shit sucks though.

>probably have undiagnosed scoliosis
>too afraid to go to doctor and hear my spine is fucked for life

my fault for laying around too much

Attached: 1320480258335.jpg (800x900, 70K)

Just go to yoga. You can do back bends, headstands, and contortion. It’s also full of braps.

If you can't do a Stand-to-Stand Bridge you're not white.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6KA6wA4deg

this faggot had a heart attack at 30?

He died doing what he loved

Train jujitsu then and avoid sitting as much as you can. I bought a tablet so I don't have to read sitting in front of the computer. I just walk back and forth in my house and get about 2 hours of extra walking instead of sitting every day because of that.

If you aren't doing pullups, you aren't working out right.

Lower lumbar scoliosis user here. Hope you're not in pain right now user. I got an S-curve going on, and thankfully my job keeps me active enough to not get wrecked too bad.

Sometimes the cure is just as bad as the disease. The spine gets fused together, and thus you lose the ability to move it very well in exchange for not having scoliosis anymore.