How do I ask out the cute girl in my gym class

How do I ask out the cute girl in my gym class

Attached: B5229A55-A911-46C1-B48F-6B82D0103F56.png (750x1334, 3.28M)

ayyy bby u wan sum fuk?

gym class? throw a dodge ball at her head and tell her if she liked that you got plenty more balls to throw her way

holas mutchahos. tengo una bisicletas ride for eating.

just come up to her on all fours and start sniffing around her asshole/crotch

Based pup play poster

>trannies are making the dumb ass ahegao face now
Kill me

prove that's a tranny

Fuck off discord faggot

> cant prove he’s right
> gets frustrated at his retardant and tells people to fuck off

Attached: 8B0F7608-DCFD-4F7A-BD5E-A5957FA5A35E.jpg (640x680, 49K)

Guys stop derailing my thread with faggot shit I’m seriously crushing on this girl like it’s middle school and I need advice

abduct her and wait for her to develop stockholm syndrome. ezpz

>make innocent small talk before class/during warm ups
>after class ask if she'd like to go to the campus cafe with you for a coffee
EZPZ.

Well more info then please, have you ever spoken to her? Because if not that's the first thing. Have a few jokes, she's not going to just randomly agree to go out with someone she doesn't know

If you have to ask, dont.

Ciao topa, come va? Ti va uscire con mi?

I haven’t talked to her much. How the fuck do you start a conversation with someone you barely know? She smiles at me which means at the very least she doesn’t think I’m disgusting.

Hi

>gym class
>gYm cLasS
>gym
>class
>gym CLASS
>CLASS IN GYM
get out

Attached: 1376444737789.jpg (247x200, 12K)

Tell us more about her, OP. What does she like?

She’s really cute and has an amazing ass, but for the first time in a while that isn’t the only thing I like about a girl. She seems very honest and kind. She has an amazing smile. She’s funny. A rare catch in a world of egoboosted Stacies.

post pics OP and I will give you the ultimate tip

I too would like to know this, even if I’m not trying to ask out girls in gym specifically

Sounds like a slut

sounds too good for a degenerate like you OP. Leave her alone and nail yourself to a cross m8.

$20 says you have never talked to her and you're just saying this nice shit because she looks nice and pure. Another $60 says she fucked a nigger.

Ask a question. It signals genuine interest.
>how are you today?
If she answers with a complete answer and event about how she's doing you simply follow this line of conversation.
If she doesn't give you anything but a polite
>good, you?
Then you respond with a genuine answer that is a formula of
>part a: an honest response of how your days going (great!, good, ok) anything except being a Debby downer is acceptable
>part b: you get 1 (one) explanation for your above answer so you don't run the risk of rambling
>ex: its okay I had a long night studying but this is my favorite class so its pretty good now
Now this is where you find out if she's interested. If she makes an attempt to keep the conversation going then consider it a go to ask her out to something casual like coffee, but wait until class is over. If she totally stalls the conversation she is either VERY shy or uninterested. You can still ask her out after class but just be mentally ready for a rejection.

Basato e rossopillolato

user you are probably young here is the only real tip you will ever need in your life.
when you approach someone in the interest of love, intimacy, sex, etc you increase their sense of self worth. they think they are a high value commodity because there is demand on them. when you and everyone does so a 5/10 will think it's a 10/10 because delusional coping is a major human function

This is the first genuine non meme advice I’ve received on this website

At the same time, people don’t approach other people that often irl. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, even if you ‘inflate some roastie’s ego’ by approaching and getting rejected, for whatever reason.
This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t pursue women, just don’t be a desperate bitch about the way you do it

when i was a senior in highschool in my gym class a girl walked up to me and said "hey do i know you" and i said "no" and then she said "sorry nevermind" and i didnt realize until like 3 years later what she was doing so just whatever youre doing user make sure your intentions are clear