I just read a story about child rape in England. Thousand of victims, mostly 13-14 yr old

I just read a story about child rape in England. Thousand of victims, mostly 13-14 yr old.
The police, local politicians covered it to avoid upsetting muslims, and to get their votes.
How is it possible this happens and everything is quiet ? Anywhere else there would be a revolt.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01 Number of child sexual abuse victims in Rotherham raised to 1,510.png (636x449, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/bilal-skaf-15-facts-about-the-crimes-that-shook-sydney-to-its-core-15-years-ago/news-story/d8a6f6c53b88e05328cfbe2909d7224f
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/17466947.boy-16-arrested-after-violent-video-shows-gang-kicking-a-15-year-old-in-the-head/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no guns

Late stage statism.
>Inb4 butthurt daddy issues ideologies

>there would be a revolt.
The spics in Texas have been doing shit like this for years. No one cares in the west anymore and america is spiritually dead. The UK is dying so they kinda care

How are these girls even getting raped I doubt they’re just getting snatched off the streets. So how is this occurring? Is it really all the muzzles fault? Why do British people let their kids outside if they know this is going on? How do these girls meet these men? Are they friendly with them before the rape occurs? Why don’t they report it right after? Could it be possible some of these girls are just slags

Its statutory rape. They're all teenybops.

They get them hooked on drugs usually, take them out partying then they get them wasted enough to gang rape them. Some took pictures of the girls passed out getting raped and threatened to show their school and family’s if they told anyone and didn’t keep doing it, along with threatening them/their families/etc.

Because the police are only concerned with arresting white people now until there’s so much pressure on them that they have appear as if everyone is being given the same treatment. All they care about is fulfilling that diversity checklist in their ranks whilst making sure to arrest as few non whites as possible. It’s utterly insane, we’ve gone full clown world. Guns wouldn’t even help in this situation because that’d give them more of an excuse to target you if you’re white.

The men sometimes meet the girls through school or work and sometimes just approach them on the street and lure them with booze/drugs.

>Is it really all the muzzies fault?
It wouldn't be happening if they weren't there.

>Why do British people let their kids outside
What are you, racist?

>Why don't they report it right after?
Some did. The cops didn't care, at best. Some police deliberately covered it up. There were parents who were arrested for trying to rescue their daughters.

>Could it be possible some of these girls are just slags
Obviously. That doesn't mean it's okay to let foreign savages breed with them.

>Guns wouldn’t even help in this situation because that’d give them more of an excuse to target you if you’re white.
Well in this situation if you have guns you shoot them first, preferably when they aren't looking.

it's not just girls m8, they're also fucking the boys

I don’t see what good getting the 12 out is going to do now pal. I’m not going to achieve much with it at this second.

You gotta bring your boys with you, and they need to bring their boys and so on and so forth.

40 years ago this might have worked lads but not now. The people’s spirit was destroyed but it’s coming back slowly.

Law enforcers do your job without fear or favour or this will happen again.

>The people’s spirit was destroyed but it’s coming back slowly.
Too bad you're on the clock. Hope you can squeak this one out.

America needs it more than europe desu. We literally have some the highest crime rates in the world cause of spics and niggers. Yet all we care about is whats happening in europe.

The US is probably beyond saving.

The middle class teachers and social workers think poor people are sub-human. As do the local politicians, especially the Labour ones. They don't care about them, even when it is their job. Many of these kids have probably been in the care system. Those places always seem to churn out broken people. Corrupt agents of the state need to be executed along with the rapist trash, and replaced with people that do their fucking job!

Attached: Luger.gif (500x281, 2M)

I know. I just want others to care again

Attached: 1547081217437.jpg (593x936, 105K)

Those events combined with the complete lack of a reaction is one of the deepest blackpills there is. If the Muzzies and the elites who brought them in can get away with this without any reaction from the English public then it's truly lost. Hopefully the rage is simmering quietly rather than completely non-existent, but who knows? This was going on for over 30 years and is continuing on today - yet nothing.

Attached: 1526449097647.jpg (750x471, 37K)

Caring about something that other people are going to ruin is just setting yourself up for disappointment. Letting go is hard but it's better in the long term.

>Could it be possible some of these girls are just slags
Of course many of them are, problem is those 'slags' are aged between 11 and 16 usually, sometimes younger. There's a deep seated issue here that goes beyond migration or the disgusting elites ruling Britain currently - the death of the English as a people. This is what it looks like, your daughters become whores vulnerable to predatory foreigners and the fathers are either unwilling or unable to do anything about it. Those that did try and save their children from gang-rape were arrested for public disturbance, there is no level of this story that isn't completely fucked.

Some were lured away and once they were locked inside that was it. Some were taken, hooked on drugs then became addicts so they became dependent on their abusers for their next fix. They also tried blackmail, force the girls to do shit or they will go and kill their parents. I don't have the links but there were fathers that tracked down where their daughters were being held captive and the police arrested the fathers. I can't remember the specifics on care workers but I think they were in on it too and when the young girls tried to get help/counseling after the attacks they were ignored and belittled.

here is the real reason no one want's to talk about. Most males are attracted to that age group.

Attached: sex-distribution.jpg (1617x924, 115K)

I hope they start fighting back. What ever happened to those guys who started a community watch there? Was it deemed racist?
Not even close to the same level but then again camel fuckers are just beaners from a different desert.

Pic related was a member of parliament. The fact that someone on politics can say this and no one bats an eye shows how bad things are there. There are people that are against it but the state rules and they get arrested if they protest.

Attached: 1528908972982.jpg (710x960, 76K)

forcble rape and statutory "rape" should note even be use the same word "rape" completely different events.

Infidels. Islam is a scourge on the world whose adherents must be eliminated.

>How is it possible this happens and everything is quiet?
They've accepted it. It is their destiny to serve as an example for everyone else.

Attached: uk police state.jpg (500x277, 29K)

Dude, y'all need to come over to America and learn what a good old-fashioned lynching is and how vigilante justice works. Your feckless cops can't come after you if your whole community is involved.

A quick primer:
1. Get your buddies and your buddies' buddies
2. Grab your guns
3. Get some rope
4. Go grab the sons of bitches
5. Find a tree with some sturdy branches
6. Combine criminals with tree and rope
7. Profit.

Attached: 1549093465503.png (500x465, 158K)

treasonous English elites are a greater concern than the 75 IQ paki incest babies really

all that rape the british did to india is coming
back to them, really makes you think.

>Not even close to the same level
My dad a cop in San Antonio. Its much worse and no one in america cares.

This nonsense will not go on forever. At some point there will be justice.

>Guns wouldn’t even help in this situation because that’d give them more of an excuse to target you if you’re white.

You are weak.

Attached: Winston Churchill with a Tommy Gun during an inspection near Harlepool, 1940.jpg (1400x1436, 120K)

I remember the social workers laughing at the victims story yeah. My blood has only just now cooled off these months later but now this thread is starting it boiling again... bongs do something you worthless worms

I don’t know man, those “males” in England are colossal fucking limp wristed faggots anymore.

Some they groomed and raped, some they blackmailed and raped, some they threatened and raped, etc. I remember one story where a girl was pulled off the street by a group of men, doused in gasoline, and told that if she didn't pleasure them they'd light her on fire.

All of the worlds problems are from the women being allowed to vote. It really comes down to that

Most of them were girls in orphanages. They got taken away by paki "taxi drivers" or their "boyfriends", the state was their parent.

>(((justice)))

The only person that can protect you and your family is you. This is why I hate the ruling class for taking our guns. It robs people of their agency in dealing with wicked people. A local militia would make Rotherham safe better than the mincing poofs of the criminal justice system. Everybody has the natural law right to defend themselves, including deadly force, if they are in serious danger.

Jews

Youre a wimpy retard. Thats how.

Parents that abandon their children deserve a bullet too.

>colossal fucking limp wristed faggots
Thats us, cause this shit happens all the time here but all we care about is whats happening across the pond.

>How is it possible this happens and everything is quiet

It's called institutional cover up. The media doesn't care much, so nobody else does other. For the London elite it's just part of our diversification process. What can I do about it? Lone wolf? I'd be seen as insane.

Because government officials, along with Big Tech, is silencing them. Look at Tommy Robinson; jailed for exposing Muslim immigrant rape, then permantly banned from Facebook this week.

This

Just watch the series Three Girls which is all about it. Its a three episode mini series. It's probably the only good thing the BBC has done this millennium. It is phenomenal and blackpilling both

They claim they covered it up to avoid being "racist" but I think it's probably more to do with the elites in authority being paedophiles. Quite bad either way.

>avoid upsetting muslims, and to get their votes
That's when you're wrong, and that's why the case seems go nowhere. You too focused on muslims, theres larger factor than the muslim in this case.

It's not just rape, but also grooming/prostitution, so there's a perp, victims ,and clients. The police seems never pursue the clues from the victims and clients side, seems they got stonewalled in this case (clients).

> Anywhere else there would be a revolt.
Not true, there's lot of another similar cases that involve white and christian, but no revolt.

Did the dude on the lower left put the belt in wrong?

Like Jews haven't raped considerably more kids in America Pedro. The fact is in America you do have guns yet you're still to domesticated to use them except in defence of Israel. In England it's a news story in America it's covered up for ever. Consider all the pizza gate stories and shit relating to Jewish Hollywood film/TV producers. 1500 pales in comparison to how many American boys have their dicks mutilated by the Jew.

In case you haven't noticed, Britons love 2 things. Raping children, and ignoring child rape.

Remember their pedo rings in the judicial system and elsewhere and how nothing came of it despite hundreds of boys and girls coming forward

>Your feckless cops can't come after you if your whole community is involved.
They can and they will. It's the same everywhere in Europe - the system is quite good at handling dissidents.

Daily reminder that the MP of Rotherham was a JEW and that the reason she didn't say anything is because the children being abused were White and not JEWISH.

Actually that was all a load of total shite conjured up by an old lefty called Nick.

>blackpilling
I like the black pill more when ti was called subversion.

>The middle class teachers and social workers think poor people are sub-human.

Adding to this ..poor WHITE people are sub human.
Other races who are poor are oppressed minorities who have suffered much.
These are the labour party thoughts.

You can shout chav but you can't whisper paki.

Stop crying you bitch. You let them into the country. Either man up and solve the problem yourself or shut up.

>If the Muzzies and the elites who brought them in can get away with this without any reaction from the English public then it's truly lost

They always test, like a fox testing a farmers fences. It's called shock testing, and part of the system. Read 'Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars'. Why shouldn't the weak be tormented? It's the way of nature.

Attached: 1a02aeadad1d94296d3c1e5aef86d1bf.jpg (658x810, 89K)

nope it's put correctly european lmg belts are linked together so you can reuse and connect them together many times unlike american ones

Underrated

Its perfectly moral an legal to dox child rapists. So post where they live and let men deal with it.

>let men deal with it
No one in america does anything, cares or even talks about the cases here. We're spiritually dead

>post where they live
The sex offenders database is online bigshot

What's it like thinking about dicks 24/7?

>a story
Which one? It's happened multiple times.

>Because the police are only concerned with arresting white people now
Imagine being this out of touch with reality

Maybe it's easier to hold these sorts of rationalisations, but the reality is that the girls who were abandoned and tormented are innocents who don't deserve or own their parent's weakness. Children are weak, they're supposed to be, there's no justice in them becoming the victims of historical and spiritual forces that existed prior to and outside of themselves. The wrath is falling on those least deserving. If the English are made extinct you can justify it as being merely part of the natural course, but this does nothing to defer from the horror of this course.
>why shouldn't the weak be tormented
Tormenters are cast into the fire

Reminds me of the American base on Okinawa

Because the police and politicians are in on it.

Instead of actually combating child sexual abuse cases like these, the UN would rather ban freedom of expression over Japanese animations and comics? FUCK THE UN and DEFUND THEIR ASSES NOW!

Jimmy saville , its been a problem from the english jews for a while. These rape gangs are being organized by the (((british government))) itself.

Attached: clown world.png (720x575, 396K)

>to avoid upsetting muslims, and to get their votes
this is lies
the politicians and police are part of the gang, the muslims are the street patsies

They did. It only came out when schofield flashed a list of suspected MP paedos on his breakfast show. And the Saville shit was kicking off which would expose a shit load of elites to the public.
They kept this in their back pocket to switch attention from their own crimes.

Also if anyone wants to know the full story Google Rotherham child abuse off. I'd link it but I'm lazy

Rotherham child abuse pdf*

This shit started in Sydney, cops shut it down fast. Should have tried Melbournistan, they would have made bilal skaf mayor. dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/bilal-skaf-15-facts-about-the-crimes-that-shook-sydney-to-its-core-15-years-ago/news-story/d8a6f6c53b88e05328cfbe2909d7224f
Apparently he gets the shit beat out of him each and every day in Grafton, breaks my heart.

i think this is happening everywhere they form a big community

anglos are weak pathetic creatures who love taking orders from 'royalty'

Exactly, don't think this won't come to your country if you let these cunts in. In Bradford this shit was happening right next to one of the biggest police stations in the city. Thing is, even if you are a good intentioned white officer, you're still fucked.

If you're going to investigate a crime and speak to some Asian lads you will get this:
Pretending not to speak English
A swarm of their family members and friends shouting at you
Threats of violence (the lawyers at some of these grooming cases were threatened with rape)

Pakistani communities in these cities are incredibly corrupt (with many now holding council & police jobs). They are intrinsically communal instead of individualist. If a random Pakistani starts shit with you, other random Pakis will come and start shit with you too (they will always come to the help of their own if it's vs a white person). They are also very deceitful and will blame anyone else for their misdeeds or immediately play the race card.

It's no wonder that with these barriers nothing ever gets done. This is ignoring the pushes from Police Forces to mitigate any perceived racism in their statistics.

When leftists cry institutional racism, remember this: there are now English cities where Pakistanis hold power from every position from traffic warden to Lord Mayor. It is being used to advance their society while hold back British people in the city.

Some other notes:
Several local elections have been rigged by a system in which all members of a Pakistani family 'give' their votes to the family elder. George Galloway used this to get elected.

The highest rates of genetic defects in the country are in Bradford because of the levels of intermarriage in the Pakistani community

Well, considering I was recently in Munich and from the time I got off the airplane until I got all the way to the car rental counter (so through customs, baggage claim, the duty free shops, and that weird like mall-courtyard thing) I didn't see a single ethnic German only a sea of smelly Arab shitskins, I would agree, Der Vaterland is completely fucked. That makes me sad considering my time in Bavaria up in the Alps was so pleasant and I felt a deep ancestral connection to the land of my forebears. Oh well, I guess y'all will never again know the glory of the Reich and a free German people.

Attached: 1550941228273.jpg (572x750, 120K)

Sounds like you need to put them all on a boat and send them back to Central Asia. Short of genocide, you may not have any other solution.

Yes, they are completely and utterly entrenched within the city and pretty much any white person who can leave already has.

What I really fear is that this will be the future blueprint for other English cities. In fact I imagine some are already like this, or worse.

don't be a minion
bin that opinion

Attached: muslims.png (910x1076, 452K)

Raping children is part of Islamic culture you bigoted piece of shit!

Look at the state of America as honestly as you can. How your constitution's been torn up to suit the ruling class. How false flags are perpetrated, murdering your countrymen. How the government can spy on you in every aspect, and imprison you without reason due to the patriot act. If you haven't risen up in armed revolt yet, you never will, you soft burger faggots. You're the weak descendants of greater men. And you'll never do anything to change it.

One teenage girl was told to fuck a roomful of pakis or they’d burn her family house down.
Another was told to fuck a bunch of pakis or they’d grab her little sister and make her fuck everyone.
Every few months there’s another story with another ring of pakis doing the same shit.
Don’t let them into your country.

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/17466947.boy-16-arrested-after-violent-video-shows-gang-kicking-a-15-year-old-in-the-head/

Loads of Asians jump a lone white kid (you know he was white, as in the article it says 'they're not treating it as a hate crime'), Asian council worker stands by and watches. This is at 4pm on a Sunday

you should work out independence

Talk to a lot of Norris’s about it and they think it’s overblown.
They think whites are as bad but the racist media focuses on Muslims.
They’ll have some misleading statistics from hopenothate to back it up.
“Most sex offenders (in an 86% white country) are white. Checkmate racists.”

Kys retard.
Those so called """Muslims""" are nothing more than the waste we send you to clean up our countries!!

Lots of the girls were in the care system. Some of the places they retrieved being abused were “care homes” that was basically some pakis spare room. Getting government money to look after a girl, then pimping her out to your paki mates.

Disgusting.

Thing is most of these Asians have been living in Britain since the 50s/60s/70s. Many are 2 or 3 generations deep now. Deportation is impossible. There's nothing the government can do without becoming international villains. Even if the government had any intention of any action to stop it, which it doesn't. In fact, non-EU migration has actually increased since Brexit vote.

Look at Tommy Robinson.
He started talking about it and hasn’t had peace since.

Attached: Untitled (2).jpg (1368x973, 548K)

The vast majority are literally sewer dwellers who would have birthed 50 mongrels each at that age by there own accord.

Thing is Tommy is his own foil too. The media has succeeded in depicting anyone right of a Tory has some simple minded EDL thug. The right wing in this country needs a respectable and intelligent figurehead if it wants any chance.