How did the New Testament predict this??

2000 years ago Paul wrote to Timothy saying
in the last days perilous times shall come. men shall be:
>lovers of their own selves,
>covetous,
>boasters,
>proud,
>blasphemers,
>disobedient to parents,
>unthankful,
>unholy,
>without natural affection,
>trucebreakers,
> false accusers,
>fierce,
>despisers of those that are good,
>Traitors,
>heady, highminded,
>lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
>Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Timothy-Chapter-3/

Post more End of Days proof from the bible.

Attached: Gelder_hr.jpg (614x805, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DZMgIQC6e7s
youtu.be/kk2PQm0zFEI
youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y
youtube.com/channel/UCAaWSF-T6DkiJEvEFG0B08A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Matthew 24:37 ...'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.'

Luke 17:28-30 ...'Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.'

1 Timothy 4:1 ...'Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.'

>animals dying
Hosea 4:3 ...'Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.'

youtu.be/DZMgIQC6e7s

Your doing good with the verses regarding the end.

Attached: ENDTIMESv_1.jpg (1437x2949, 1.33M)

>Strange weather and earthquakes quakes
Luke 21:25-26 ...'and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.'

>Matthew 24:7 ...'and earthquakes in divers places.'

Attached: 74.jpg (640x695, 152K)

The Man of Lawlessness

2 Thessalonians 2
1Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to Him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter presuming to be from us, alleging that the Day of the Lord has already come. 3Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness—the son of destruction—is revealed. 4He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

5Do you not remember that I told you these things while I was still with you? 6And you know what is now restraining him, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but the one who now restrains it will continue until he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and annihilate by the majesty of His arrival.

9The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

Attached: Prophecy In Names.jpg (960x720, 111K)

Thank you sir.
I accidentally found a preacher on youtube last night, who said about the fake jews in the end times, and he read it from the bible...but I cant find it now.

anyone have that wiki link to the story how a bunch of brimstone was hurled at some structure and the Romans couldn't even get into or near it? it was basically a smite from God

I forgot what the event was called

>World peace but then war?

1 Thessalonians 5:3 ...'For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.'

>WW1 & WW2

Matthew 24:6-7 ...'And ye shall hear of wars ... For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom.'

Sorry sir, I don't know when or what you mean, is this before or after the destruction of the temple?

>Christians being killed and persecuted

Matthew 24:9-10 ...'Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.'

Was it this guy by chance? This is how they will kill the people that believe in Jesus in the end times legally. It has already been made law.

youtu.be/kk2PQm0zFEI

I would make sure to watch this one. People are clueless. You may already may know about they are talking about though.

Attached: Armor.jpg (791x1011, 237K)

>Christians turning away from the truth
2 Timothy 4:3-4 ...'For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.'

Thank you sir.
God bless.

Because collapse of civilization is cyclical.
Here's describing the past.

how much easier this would have been pre internet with a baghdad battery

>tfw no nordic ET waitfu

Attached: 1544605832985.jpg (602x907, 78K)

I think it was after or during when the war was still ongoing? I've seen it posted here once before by some Christian anons

Paul seems cool, but John seemed cray cray

No he was a real 'warrior' for Christ.
He gave it very straight, he quoted the Talmud, and the part that says these Jews think Jesus is boiling in excrement.
He said these Jews are fake and the children of the devil.
Basically redpilled as Jow Forums but staunchly Christian.
I'll see if I can find it.

Matthew 24:36
>"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.", KJV

Anyone claiming to have figured out the date of the end of all is a shitty larper

>Luke 17:28-30 ...'Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.'

Let me correct you on this one there are 2 endings , the Jews in the siege of Jerusalem And the end of the world . Its tricky to keep one from the other

>youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y

This guy, the Preacher is redpilled as Jow Forums.
Like a voice crying in the wilderness or even a prophet of old/
It made me repent last night and return to my faith in Our Lord.

Revelations 3:9
(John the revelator)

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which SAY they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee"

..he really did see our time didn't he.
Why else would he say this???

>30Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. 31In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. 32Remember Lot's wife. 33Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. 34I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 37And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

This is about fleeing , and the one who are taken by the eagle symbolizes rome . In the second comming Jesus just comes and you get btfo or you become a saint

Don't know an exact day or time but were here at the beginning of the end. It is not that difficult if we keep in mind what the Bible spoke of and doing a checklist. We were also COMMANDED to keep watch (Mark 13:35 ) Everyone is so quick to forget that the Revelation 12 sign did in fact happen. Out of every book in the Bible it just had to be the Revelation.

Attached: Almost out of GRACE time.jpg (665x638, 197K)

youtube.com/channel/UCAaWSF-T6DkiJEvEFG0B08A

Anyone know who this redpilled Preacher is?

rome is the key their symbol is a eagle Do you see the importance of bible translations when it comes to Jesus riddles ?

New American Standard Bible
And answering they said to Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said to them, "Where the body is, there also the vultures will be gathered."

King James Bible
And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Christian Standard Bible
"Where, Lord?" they asked him. He said to them, "Where the corpse is, there also the vultures will be gathered."

It's all pretty generalized though.
>In the future there will be war and people will be bad and disasters will happen.
Is there any specific predictions?

2000 years later, still slaves to the Jew

when you understand gravity it's very easy to understand what goes up and what comes down, so if you understand God you will understand how the world will tick

Mock away, your just fulfilling prophecy. Repent.
2 Peter 3:3

Most importantly, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4“Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask. “Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.”

5But they deliberately overlook the fact that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6through whicha the world of that time perished in the flood. 7And by that same word, the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Attached: Make a Choice Soon.jpg (475x300, 56K)

Rome enslaved Jews in that Siege thus the ones who are taken or left become slaves

>34I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left

According to Josephus, 1.1 million non-combatants died in Jerusalem, mainly as a result of the violence and famine. Many of the casualties were observant Jews from across the world such as Babylon and Egypt who had travelled to Jerusalem wanting to celebrate the yearly Passover but instead got trapped in the chaotic siege.[1]
He also tells us that 97,000 were enslaved.[1]

Human history has repeated many times, while records of Rome, Thebes, Athens, Baghdad, Akkad, and Babylon may not be the best at showing it, they likely went through similar problems as they crumbled. Many civilizational collapses have occurred in human history and I would say that there is solid evidence that whenever a civilization reaches a peak and a "golden age" it almost immediately sows the seeds of its own destruction in the children of that golden age.

BBBBBBBBBBBBUT false Christians have big egos and think that the book of revelation is written for his generation . They see the end times in everything and they hate facts

Is there any practical information that can help us in this world though?

Steven Anderson, maybe?

He's a Jew.

I know, but he preaches a lot of the things user was mentioning.

I don't know, but here's the video:;
he's the only Preacher, who has I've found to tell the TRUTH about fake jews. He really smashes them.
>youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y

Anybody know about the 4 horses of the apocalypse mentioned in Revelations and what it all means?

>White horse
>Red horse
>Black horse
>Green horse

ITS HAPPENING EVERYONE IS LEAVING FOR NEW POL

Jow Forums HAS LOST 75% OF ITS TRAFFIC ONLY SHILLS ARE LEFT

Do they have redpilled Christian threads over there?

>Anybody know about the 4 horses of the apocalypse mentioned in Revelations and what it all means?

You dont know shit because you do not have the Holy ghost

Attached: Screenshot_44 (2).png (634x522, 215K)

Theology =\= politics

Gtfo pedo

King James Bible
>But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

>teach you all things

Used to drink that. I liked it.

>You dont know shit because you do not have the Holy ghost
I haven't felt the spirit in years.
But I've been atheist for years.
Made my decision to return to Christ last night.
I don't know if he's real, but he's the only person who spoke out about the jews and their banking, and preached peace and gave his life for all humankind.
I don't know if he's divine, but if he's there, I'll willing to do whatever he wants to follow and learn; there's too much evil and injustice in the world for Satan not to be real.

Do you know what Jesus said about paedos user? He said hang a fucking mill stone around their necks and drown them in the sea.

Not sure who the guy is. Arnold Murray with the shepherds chapel used to preach similar stuff before he died, but he danced around the name, referring to the evil ones as the kenites. As far as the four horsemen, it's hard to say what anything in revelation means. It's all symbolism and there are countless different ideas as to what the visions mean.

If you follow a wrong version of him why bother . I used to be a atheist and before i became a Christian i followed 10 wrong versions first , dont make that mistake . you were a atheist then you really need a huge ammount of faith to not fall . Reading text wrong would do that

Congrats on coming to the faith!

Pedos are actively antipedo

Just an hero

>there's too much evil and injustice in the world for Satan not to be real.

This is true and this is the biggest step to actually get saved . And then comes the ego .. Kill it

>20Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who turn darkness to light and light to darkness, who replace bitter with sweet and sweet with bitter. 21Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.…

I was raised LDS, served a mission, married in it, temple endowed and sealed, but realised it was all Satanic lies and left.
I really struggled to find the real Jesus Christ, and just doubted everything in the end and fell away.
I can't help but look at the world today, the lies, the injustice, the evil parading as good, the oppression of Christianity and sit here and NOT think it's not part of someone elses plan.
I want to protect my family from the evil and wickedness in the world today the only place I see that shelter is with Christ.

Satan ain't real Christmas is bullshit you're all doomed to entropy losers

Oh look at mr high and mighty lecturing us on morality like hes some saint.

>Pedos are actively antipedo
You seem to be calling evil good and good evil user.

Attached: wwfwgaeg515.jpg (125x121, 3K)

No sir.
I am a humble man,
I'm no saint, and I'm not lecturing you.

The one who thinks he is nothing has nothing to gain he already is nothing and will be for eternity

>how did Saul of Tarsus predict assholes, which were unknown on the world up until 35 AD

Daily reminder that Saul of Tarsus ruined Christianity

Attached: 1541213608370.jpg (560x393, 172K)

This is true, Revelations is about 1st Century Christianity, it’s still valuable to see some of it in our time though, to remind us.

Because this has happened countless times.

you're a gnostic ?

So you don't think the New testament is inspired or that Christ's teaching are inspired?

>I really struggled to find the real Jesus Christ, and just doubted everything in the end and fell away.

It does not exist , just like in Jesus days the religion got corrupted . Be a good man and go to heaven that is basically the gist of it . But i do believe that God has a plan for us just before the end and true Christianity will rise

Take small steps and dont rush. Try to improve yourself as a person and resist temptation towards evil. You dont need dogma but you should at least meditate on the teachings of the bible.

Attached: 1543476329253.jpg (497x594, 72K)

Because it's a common theme of nations to become degenerate before they fall, and some faggot had noticed the pattern long ago.

Attached: 1533898680794.jpg (1000x976, 278K)

False revelation is about the fuck ups in the Christian world , and who ever can read it can start Christ true church , but here we are in 2019

Why do all of your religious leaders rape kids then?

I need to get a new bible.
KJV was my favourite version.
Just the read bible online now.

I find that the New Testament is the true path while the Old Testament is good but has a lot contradictions.

Attached: 1538865057727.jpg (600x450, 50K)

WTF, how are things getting worse.
Life is getting better every year.
You fanatics are deluded.

>Why do all of your religious leaders rape kids then?
I don't know they are evil people.
But Jesus spoke about them, he said when he returns they will say to him 'but lord have we not done great things in your name' and Jesus will say to them depart from me hence for I NEVER knew you.

>African population expected to explode in 20 years
>European society is collapsing
>world will be a slave fest for the highest bidder
Wonderful for you isnt it chang you subhuman

>Daily reminder that Saul of Tarsus ruined Christianity

This is what happens if people do not have the holy ghost and sprouts nonsense .only existing for 10 years because they read some site of some faggot

Because people have always been like that. It's terrible right now, but it's been terrible before.
"Oh, there'll be earthquakes and cyclones in some places, and in other places just a light drizzle, or maybe a bit of sun. There'll be some wars, some famine etc". Yeah, such a great and specific prophecy. I actually thought both him and Christ were being sarcastic, especially since Jesus had just told the apostles "No man knows the day nor the hour", ie I'm not telling you, stop asking and focus on being a Christian not constantly worrying about the apocalypse because you're too lazy too practice what I taught you.

>Life is getting better every year.
We are literally on the cusp, of Jews trying to make paedophillia legal.
Men are going to skillful surgeons to have their penises chopped off, and turned inside out to become 'women' and, I could go on, but if you think things are getting better...oh...wait...Sorry I've just seen the flag.
...oh you! The aussie eternal shit poster, you'll get into heaven just for the humour!

that vid was like the OG redpill video on jews

But the bible did warn you ....... Oh but your ego its to big it cant handle facts .. This is not meant for me .... imma just go my own way or follow preacher x he seems red pilled

>15And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 17

Some verses from the Book of Deuteronomy

Deuteronomy 28:30
>Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

Deuteronomy 28:31
>Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.

Deuteronomy 28:32
>Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

Deuteronomy 28:34
>So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

Deuteronomy 28:36
>The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

Deuteronomy 28:41
>Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

Deuteronomy 28:43
>The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

Deuteronomy 28:44
>He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

Do any of these afflictions sound familiar?

God isn't real. None of us here need to hear from God what "the end times" are like, and neither did they. We're living them. Anyone who pays attention to history knows what happens.

Holy fuck, what planet are you living on.
You Americans are fucking strange.
The world is a better place now than it's ever been.

Hi DesTINY

Lol only religious nutjobs rape kids TV said so and why would TV lie?

>that vid was like the OG redpill video on jews
I said!!!!
I accidentally click on it last night.
And it shook me.
I've never heard a redpilled preacher like that before.
He didn't pull any punches and absolutely destroyed the Jews calling them the children of Satan.

I've been an atheist for years, but this made me want to learn of Jesus again, because this preacher was saying the same things Jesus did.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y

This. "Time is a flat circle", I've had it called "small fulfilment" and "big fulfillment". Ie, while there'll be one specific actual apocalypse, it's also fulfilled in miniature throughout history. So while we could be coming up on the big event, we could equally be just like the Romans, collapse and a new civilisation rise from our ashes, only to repeat the cycle again 1000 years down the track. Honestly, a lot of the Book of Revelation was fulfilled in the fall of Rome, which was the immediate threat to St Paul. Even "666" was a mistranslation of Neros name encoded in Hebrew gematria.

>Deuteronomy 28:43
>The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
Very very familiar.
Thank you my brother in Christ.

Yes, every oppressive & degenerate society in history.

Yeah that is some red pilled curses . We should pray the lord for forgiveness and ask for renewal

Because they are minions of Satan. Jesus never mentioned a middleman was required for salvation.

Attached: digits177777777.png (1536x1192, 633K)

Not shit posting you drongo.
Last time I checked pedophelia is illegal.
What's wrong with having the freedom to be who you are. No one's forcing you to change your gender. Leave people the fuck alone you piece of human shit.

That explains the Pagan larpers.

I don't know what you are trying to show me my brother; I read it, but it didn't make any sense to me.

>Hi DesTINY
What does this even mean, weirdo.