Why does this board rarely discuss Free Masonry any longer?

why does this board rarely discuss Free Masonry any longer?

Attached: C0145332-Hermes_Trismegistus.jpg (604x800, 174K)

It’s luciferian.
Done.

bvmp

because this isnt

'caus it 'aint (((free)))

it's not reddit either, so fuck off

>freemasonry is a conspiracy

Hello newfag

Because that shit boomer queerness

the freemasons are just one tentacle of the beast. many of them, especially at the higher levels, are involved in other groups too. it's just one of the pretenses for recruiting people and having some sort of legit public face.

Attached: seekandyouwillfind.jpg (236x300, 25K)

>involved in other groups too
such as?

>rarely
There's been like twenty threads in the past week, and none of them had actual discussion.

there's no longer as much need for orgs like freemasonry. it was useful to have lodges all over so people could organize. today, you can video conference with multiple people from all over the planet with a handheld device. modern orgs are foundations, corporations, and trusts.

Attached: The_First_Days_of_Spring.jpg (486x375, 40K)

I disagree, the rituals and so forth are an integral part of maintaining structure, agreement, and order. Without it, things would become a free for all.

As a Freemason I love this one. I 'don't know yet because I'm too low a level' - where do I take this secret 34th degree? I want to become as enlightened as basement dwelling conspiretards living with mummy. Or is that where I went wrong?

Freemasonry is trad, Christian, and nationalist. Which is why certain powers that be do everything they can to crush it. If you think it's something dark, or evil, come to a dinner. It's not a closed door. If you aren't a drivelling retard incapable of communicating due to autism you'll be welcomed and can ask anything retarded you want. :)

yeah, I'm the one making them

Freemasons aren't a conspiracy. They are very open about it really and the average Joe can join.
It's basically a frat for adults.

you are either A. of no use to them or B. being intentionally deceptive

Attached: 1550992275803.png (1966x954, 724K)

It's a "old boy's club" that's semi-serious and mostly for networking. Time spent talking about the Freemasons is time spent not talking about actual elites and Jewish control.

Which side are you on..?

Fuck that shite, let's speak of the second coming of christ within.
You aren't some silly fundie, are you?

Attached: 51CXg0+zW8L._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (352x540, 64K)

I don't have a side
I ask and I listen

Kys Aussie Jew fuck

= Gnosticism (see Alex Jones/David Ickie/ Peterson/ Elon Musk....all final form and spewing it)

>It’s luciferian.
>Done.
= 1800s gnostic feminism

>caus it 'aint (((free)))
thread

>one tentacle of the beast.
blah blah see top of coment

>where do I take this secret 34th degree?
gnosticism and trama based mind control. You're probobly too old.

>Freemasons aren't a conspiracy. They are very open about it really and the average Joe can join.
The average Joe Rogan (see top of comment)

>It's a "old boy's club" that's semi-serious and mostly for networking.
for the plebs (see top comment)

>let's speak of the second coming of christ within.
>You aren't some silly fundie, are you?
t. Gnosticism

The final form of the NWO

Attached: podeasta.jpg (474x711, 23K)

i never said the rituals stopped, just that one of the means of organization and recruitment has been fading away. things have been becoming a free for all, as they always do in this point in the cycle. in the final generation leading to world domination, most of the players are spoiled and get impatient and try to grab the entire pie for their own little group instead of sharing their predetermined slice. this leads to none of them getting pie. they'll be reincarnated to start it all again, as it's ultimately for our benefit anyway.

>Freemasonry is trad, Christian, and nationalist
no. the requirement to get in is you have to believe in a higher power. it's nothing specific until you get to the higher levels. i don't join organizations, especially ones that involve raping prepubescent children.

Attached: vesica-serpens.jpg (550x410, 486K)

>t. Gnosticism
Nope, some spiritual teachers from India interpreted the bible and explained the whole thing.

Fair enough. Baseless accusations of deception or "not high enough" tend to be from a dogmatic position, though.

>Nope, some spiritual teachers from India interpreted the bible and explained the whole thing.
yeah, that's Gnostic shit.

"WE ALL SAME STORY GUYS!"

>everything is gnostic
So what kind of pills are you on?

Attached: 23187192a8d8b7c5594bc3679688cd4a.jpg (236x254, 11K)

Yes exactly. Anyone can join it (as long as you are basically above lower-middle class) so it's not worth discussing as a serious elite cabal. My friend's dad is in it and all he does is run a scrap metal recovery business.

I'm not trying to insult you, just making an informed observation from a very large collection of media and history. If you were part of the "in" group, you would see this.

Because free masonry is basically a social club for old men. You can join your local lodge easily

t. former freemason

It IS worth discussing because you never know who is here reading. This has been observed on Jow Forums countless times before when someone interesting shares something unique.

>everything is gnostic
>So what kind of pills are you on?
Anime smug
Fake location flag

hi paid CIA shill

Didn't mean to offend you!!!

It's the trunk of the tree and its many branches

Attached: too true.jpg (474x281, 20K)

>just making an informed observation
Also not aiming to insult, but that's just not the case. Look at where all these claims of "in groups" come from, and it's never anything pro-masonic.

No, I'm actually spanish, what the fuck

m8, all you have to do is look to the media. there is more than meets the eye

so what are the names of these other groups?

Attached: monarch_butterfly.jpg (2904x1845, 408K)

I'm going to back to filtering "why" posts

you shouldn't be so dismissive of something merely because you don't understand it

Attached: what_cards.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>all you have to do is look to the media.
Look all you want, but that isn't what makes a hypothesis true. Evidence does. And what unfortunately happens is that someone cooks up a lousy hypothesis because he doesn't like something, then someone else is swayed into falling for it, and it continues from there until there's a vicious cycle of bad information keeping it afloat.

>kidnaps 9 months pregnant woman
>rapes her, cuts the baby out via c section and rapes the baby
>kills the baby and then eats it
>has the mother eat some too, then kill her
>praise satan
>"ahh, now I am enlightened"
are the masons, dare I say it...based?

>Yes exactly. Anyone can join it (as long as you are basically above lower-middle class
That's pretty sleazy to be honest. I think I'll read Plato and just ignore it being filtered through middle eastern death cults that were comprimised in the late 1800s

Attached: Thomas Jefferson.jpg (1600x1440, 328K)

you're right user, these are just cooky conspiracies. perhaps you can share some more information about this cooky conspiracy :^)

Indeed. A lot of people fall for them because they lack critical thinking skills (unfortunately common), and never bother to check things like provenance.
And I can share as much as within my power to do, and anything outside of that, I could hopefully direct towards some place you can find it yourself.

>Freemasonry
It's a pyramid scheme. Freemason threads are free advertising for their organization; just sage and ignore freemason threads.

>he actually thinks people who get enlightened do these things

Attached: 1echzp.jpg (591x336, 26K)

Ok, where would you like to start?

Because it drifts into /x/ territory too easily. While understanding that there's more to the situation than "Jews run everything" that's still an accurate enough statement that describes most politics. But yeah, the Masons are in there as well, they're more or less a kind of crypto-Jewish organisation anyway.

what brand of Tarot cards is this?

Attached: tarot.jpg (1855x1418, 252K)

Possibly designed for the show.

So?

No freemasons comment here anymore.

If you want to hear about high level conspiracy theories, bark up another tree. The reality is Freemasonry is just a boys club that teaches morality through what are essentially plays and then they eat dinner and go home to their wives. Any networking is no more signifiant than rotary or any other organisation

which trees?

last bump