I can't believe Jow Forums is supporting towels over poos, even ironically

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Pakistan
>The state religion in Pakistan is Islam, which is practiced by 96% of the population
I hope the poos destroy the towels

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8744092.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

litterally noone supported pakis, but indians cucked out

Whom /pol supports depends on this and this question alone:
Which one hates the Jews ?

Attached: a234e25bf009eaa2acbf1ff2ad32868d.jpg (532x960, 65K)

Both do but muslims are owned by Jews even if they don't realise it.
That box they worship is sending power to Saturn.

>I can't believe Jow Forums is supporting towels over poos, even ironically

I'm pulling for both sides if you get my drift.

Attached: I support everyone's troops.png (550x536, 44K)

Fuck off Jeet. Go home and fight faggot.

I thought our official position is we hate everyone. However, the Poos are close with Iran and Afghanistan, while the Pakis are close with Saudi Arabia and China. The Middle East really wants to break out into a general war which in theory would cause Israel problems.

I am supporting maximum amount of casualties from Suez Canal to Ganges River.

Fuck Pakistan. They require citizens to sign a document stating they do not recognize Ahmadi muslims (the only peaceful ones) as muslims to get an official national ID or passport. That is beyond fucked up in terms of religious control.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8744092.stm

At least towels believe in a rural and gun toting lifestyle unlike beta male poos

fuck you OP go bungee jump with your intestines.

this, towels ftw

I support India, 12,000 years of recorded history vs a 50 year old islamic caliphate. I don't even give a fuck about the rest of the details.

>12,000 years of recorded history
Most of that history was made in present-day Pakistan

Indians are honestly the best choice, if they get Pakistan they can spend their brains fixing it instead of sending them over here.

More IVC sites were uncovered in India, even older than Harappa, along the dried up Saraswati river-bed.

So you're saying Pakistan belongs to the Indians?

I just want a high death count for both.

>Taking sides in the conflict that may usher in the age of chaos
Fuck the whole shit stained lot of them. They are fit only to be burned as fuel to launch us into the maw of the next age.

>Buy US weapons and tech.
>While supporting terrorist groups
>While hiding Osama
>While selling said US tech to the Chinese.

China is right in calling Pakistan their Israel, they're about just as sneaky of kikes.

Attached: 1547528747644m.jpg (533x1024, 99K)

High IQ right there.

I'm rooting for the Pajeets.
India might be a shithole, but islam is fucking evil, not to mention they harbored osama and other terrorists.
Plus the fucking pakis are a curse on the UK, they started the cucking of the UK in the first place.

We support dead shitskins, nothing more.

>Jow Forums is supporting towels over poos
said who?

I just want it to end. I'm ready for the long sleep.

this

Attached: Shitler.jpg (615x409, 45K)

absolutely based and redpilled

Attached: 1545336111168.png (383x399, 100K)

Poopilled white man here, what's the current situation? Last I heard some indian jets got shot down on the paki side of kashmir

It’s actually just Indians with proxies.

When you’ve run out of options there is only one way to clean poo of that magnitude.

Attached: street cleaner 2019.gif (498x286, 1.48M)

>Indian Prophet
>Literally dies in the LOO

I just want the world to burn.

Indians keep coming to my country I hate them

This. Only based and redpilled answers here. Too many worthless shitskins need to be cleansed off in a general war. The Arabs are fucked in a perpetual turmoil for a few more decades, if the South Asian curry niggers break into it too, the net result for the actual humans (Whites) would be positive in the long run.

All we need is a strong pan European White solidarity movement to break out across the West. All Europeans should unite, subvert and re colonize the savage races.

That seems like a very specific reason to hate Pakistan. You wouldn't happen to be such a mudslime would you?

I support them both in their desire to destroy each other.

I support them insofar as I want this to escalate to a proper happening. Launch a nuke already you lazy faggots.

Indians are fucking disgusting. Bottom line. That's worse than being a Muslim.

>not wanting nuclear between both shit countries

You're wrong I want all of you dead. Get the fuck out of my country poo nigger

Attached: 1550809910314.jpg (250x206, 7K)