What chance does Trump have of beating Biden? Is Biden going to run?

What chance does Trump have of beating Biden? Is Biden going to run?

Attached: z.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

f

a

g

Creepy Biden has 0 chance. He'll be meme'd to suicide.

Attached: 1547018178541.gif (550x720, 1.81M)

based and redpilled

its going to be kamala. she was crowned

Biden is Establishment, he will have a hard time.
Obviously Trump is establishment as well, but mutts are way too retarded to differentiate as usual.
Again democrats will play it carefully and not lean left to much, which is why they actually may fail again.

Kamala never won the strap brother

Attached: f0442fc943973d7c85e1e23a5e97c7eb_crop_exact.jpg?w=1200&h=1200&q=75.jpg (1014x675, 68K)

biden? 100%

Creepy Biden...chortle

Attached: Donald-Trump-and-Ivanka-Trump-Vanity-Fair.png (1066x720, 283K)

Her grandparents owned slaves.
How's she gonna play that down?

pay reparations to herself?

>Is Biden going to run?

I highly doubt it. He would have announced already. He's too old and Kamala Harris is their golden girl.

This

Attached: 420blazeit.jpg (1444x768, 512K)

biden is going to get eaten alive in the primaries. won't win the nomination.

bump

nightmare scenario:
>Biden runs
>everyone goes full bore with creepy Biden pics
>Biden somehow wins anyway
>pedophilia is now socially acceptable

I do wonder whether or not Biden could get through the primary, although it's difficult to argue with his approval numbers and he's leading in New Hampshire. I think that the best hope for Trump would be that people like Kamala and Cortez tear him down during the primary. If the primary is largely bloodless and Biden comes out on top, I think he'd beat Trump in a head-to-head.

Attached: 1551278058297.jpg (1200x1600, 631K)

Biden and Bernie are both too old, especially when you start getting into the age math for two terms. Neither one of them will be the nominee.

Goddam user. Those are some cheap ass stockings over Great Value® panties When you steal an image to spam next time, try not to be such a low-class nigger about it. Or just go the fuck back to Mexico. I can’t tell the difference anymore.

bump

Look up creepy Biden on youtube. This is why he won't run.