Who wins in true 3 way race in 2020?

So I accurately predicted the 2016 election, about 3 weeks out, nearly to a T.

This is obviously not that, just a comedic response to learning Biden may jump in the ring, and Bernie might not get out..he’s getting older, and he can’t run for Prez after he’s dead.

So, I played with the numbers a bit, checked some stats, tossed in a few big swings, and this is what I came up with.

What does Jow Forums think? And what do you think would happen if another dem got the ticket?

BTW, this assumes the tickets are:
GOP: Trump-Pence (Red)
DEM: Biden-Harris (Blue)
IND: Sanders-Warren (green)

Attached: 753AC392-E5B6-436F-B4B3-00C1FC28FBB3.jpg (1086x866, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/01/29/howard-schultz-america-does-not-want-ocasio-cortezs-70percent-wealth-tax.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IND and DEM are drawing out of the same pool of cucked voters.

this is the most retarded, /ptg/ level delusion i've seen all day

Washington and Oregon go to Shultz

>Bernie might not get out..he’s getting older
Reminder he's only like 5 years older than Trump
Not that I support that jew, just saying.

Trump is going to win re-election with around 38%-40% of the national popular vote against a divided Democratic Party that can't get its shit together.

She can still win goys!

>sanders-warren (green)
aaaahahahahahahahahahahaha
they're going to bow down to their democrat overlords because they wouldn't want to split the vote, now would they?

Sanders will cuck and support the Dem's official candidate when they screw him over again

>Virginia red
>Ohio blue
Pants on head retarded

Exactly. Which will split the vote in some states, but in many dem will win out(whoever gets dem nomination.)

But if Bernie or Shultz runs IND, they could win a few states, but more likely would just throw the vote in Trump’s direction.

Isn't Sanders running as a Democrat?

Haha, like I said, it’s comedic. Meant to actually get options, not insults though. You’re not one of those leftists who knows you’re gonna lose, are you?

You're not a good predictionist if you have to ask which wins out of a hypothetical three cornered election featuring 2 left and 1 right ticket.

True; if he’s the independent. Or are you saying Bernie and Shultz might run? That would be fkn awesome...the more the merrier. (I was assuming one would run, the other drop out.)

What about a Bernie Sanders Howard Shultz ticket? I mean, Bernie needs to stay caffeinated for rallies...he’s no spring chicken.

Yea, they’re both fkn old. So is Biden and Shillary for that matter. Where the fuck are the younger (plausible) candidates?

Agreed. Looking forward to hysterical leftists, and finally getting some s*^t done when dems are voted out of the house. (Due to all the extreme shit they’re doing now.)

Bernie won't run as ind. He's afraid of getting beat up again.

Ah japan, I love you guys. Perfect example of a homogenous, nationalist, capitalist nation, with just a hint too much racism, and a side of socialized medicine, made possible by outsourcing national security to the United States.

Oh, and hot women. Top level of East Asian hierarchy.

Probably, but i don’t know...they’ve both been acting pretty self centered recently.

Probably, although he recently said he regretted that...and Hillary’s not running, so he won’t be scared of getting murdered in his sleep.

dead, they were a threat to the ZOG

Anyone that goes against zog should fear that, the Clintons were just proxies.

I just wanted to stir the pot a bit. Frankly, I think VA is blue for good because of Northern VA, and Ohio will remain red in 2020 as well. CO will probably stay blue, as will NM. NV tho, has a good chance to flip, and CO isn’t out of the realm of possibility either, especially if there’s a good IND running. NC could possibly go blue again in the future, tho probably not in 2020. I’m most curious about MI and WI, which I see as 50/50

Right now, it's looking like the Democrat Primary favors the extreme left much more over moderate figures. Because of that, it's more likely Schultz follows through with his threat and enters the race as an intentional spoiler.
On social policy he's extremely far left, but he recognizes how destructive the economic and fiscal policies held by the current primary leaders would be (especially even a small annual wealth tax, that would be like instituting negative compound interest on US economic strength).

Because of that, in all but the furthest left states he will suck up at least an average of 3-5% of the Democrat's votes. That leads to a Trump landslide in every marginal state from 2016. That puts the following states in play:
Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, Minnesota, New Hampshire, and Maine.

The following states will go from narrow wins to solid wins:
Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

If Trump wins all of the states in play and those solid wins actually happen, pic related is the map. 349 electoral votes for Trump.

Attached: 2020_SchulzRuns.png (1050x670, 125K)

He wants to. But so does Biden, Harris, Booker, Warren, Beto, Michelle O, Oprah, Shultz & probably 5 other ppl.

If Bernie doesn’t get the dem nomination, I’m curious if he will run IND or just go home

Bernie is 5 years going on 20 years older than Trump. Trump is MUCH higher energy now that Bernie was during the primaries 4 years ago.

>Who wins in true 3 way race in 2020?

The state of Israel

Attached: how to make some tap water.png (363x317, 178K)

Like I said, this is just a conversation starter. We still don’t know everyone who’s running, let alone have each party’s nomination.
I don’t actually predict gen election until after convention, or at least both mak. Parties have a presumptive nominee. Until then, predictions should focus on who will win each party nomination.

That’s a well thought out prediction, and that may very well be Shultz’s reason for running. If it does end up being Trump vs Biden, with Shultz as the IND, and the status quo of liberals lurching leftward at record speed, I completely agree with this prediction. I’m optimistic that Trump will win, but there’s still a year and a half to go, so I’ll remain cautiously optimistic.

Well played.

>that may very well be Shultz’s reason for running.
I don't have to guess, he's said it in interviews.
>Schultz says the nation cannot afford the priorities of the far-left Democrats, including full government-paid health insurance and college tuition.
>cnbc.com/2019/01/29/howard-schultz-america-does-not-want-ocasio-cortezs-70percent-wealth-tax.html

Oh right, I’ve watched that interview as well. I was surprised he was so pragmatic in his explanation. He’s too liberal for me, but I like his demeanor in general. He’d probably be a good centrist prez in an alternate universe where a third party could get traction in a general election

The ticket assumptions are quite terrible because there's virtually no chance they happen. If Biden get's then 150% of Harris' focus will be on destroying his credibility and she certainly wouldn't 180 to be his gimp. VP is a dead end position in modern politics and it would be the end of her career. Also warren/sanders are going to highlander through the primaries and there's likely still bad blood after she left him out to dry during 2016. She would also never run as an Ind. and get herself shut out of politics while she's on the cusp of taking over the entire party. If you end up with a 3rd party ticket with Bernout you will see others sensing blood in the water and try and make a push as well. Lolbert's would end up getting shultz and making a likely successful push to finally get their holy grail 5%. Bloomberg will probably jew himself into just to take shots at Trump.

Colorado wont go red

Hillary won Colorado by 4.9%. If there's a spoiler candidate, that puts the whole state in dangerous territory.

As far as I know you can't do both

Your candidate choices are pretty dumb. Black California hillary will win the nomination because the DNC wants her to and Comrade Bernard will cuck to her just like he did to regular hillary. Schultz will likely run independent as an inversion of Ross Perot, and if he even gets 5-10% of the vote, it'll be a Trump landslide unless he betrays his base (which is possible given recent rumors on immigration).

North Virginia should be its own state

>That many red states
Trash map.

Your id says ZOG.

>GOP: Trump-Pence (Red)

That’s a pretty bold prediction, user.
Possible, since the wall/fence is being built, but trump isn’t shilling hard enough about his progress on the wall. He should be releasing a tweet every day updating his base on wall progress and the fact that he isn’t is likely more damaging to his brand than invading Venezuela for (((reasons))) while not giving a shit about India Pakistan conflict.
I don’t give a shit about I/P (hmmm what other countries in a similar situation start with those letters that we really do care about?) conflict, but in terms of scale and actual consequences the difference in response is absolutely mind-numbing.