Black Girl

Im more racist than any of you faggot millennial assholes. Recently I started fucking a beautiful, educated, athletic, christian BLACK GIRL. She is very liberal and brainwashed with liberal garbage. Needless to say we disagree on a lot. However, she is a good, kind hearted, attractive, Christian woman. I like her and we have great sex. WHAT DO?

Attached: Two-Buttons.jpg (600x908, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop lying to us

/b/ tier off topic bullshit

Report, do not reply

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

race traitor.
kill yourself.

Oh man.

You have AIDS.

dont be an asshole - legit question here.

>
This is 100% real faggots.
Actual real life.

None of this is true. Sheboons are disgusting. I’m a heterosexual but I would find a white male more attractive than a nigger of either gender. And again, I’m 100% straight and I get disgusted by the sight of any dick

Im telling you this is true

>
Met her on "BUMBLE"

>
Fuck all you assholes - not a real answer in the lot.

>good Christian
>fucks outside of marriage
Enjoy your std.

cool larp bro

Attached: goes in the field.jpg (400x600, 56K)

>
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.
Consider for ONE FUCKING SECOND this is true. It is happening in my life. Believe me, I hate fucking niggers my entire life. BUT NOW - here is this girl who is literally better than most White girls - WHAT DO FUCKERS?!?!?

it's time boys
get in the pool OP, we have suits to press

What do fuckers.
Fuck her and go donate some sperm to a bank or something or try knock up a white girl first.

Fuck you and fuck your future goblinas and goblinos.

You have said this is true too many times. No one believes you now.

>Im more racist than any of you faggot millennial assholes

LOL no you aren't.

I have struggled with this believe me.
This girl has NEVER smoked pot.
She goes to church every Sunday.
I DONT KNOW why she is in to me.
But it is kinda nice to have a girl around who actually gives a shit about hanging out with me. AM I STUPID? WTF

Yes, abandon ship. This will end badly.
Women are trouble.

Your family will be ashamed. I can't wait until you get to meet her family. I was in that position in college.

Also
>very liberal
>christian

post proof, post pics or gtfo with your tall tales.

>
Shit - maybe this crowd is too young to be asking questions like this...

Tits or gtfo

haha best answer yet - not doxing myself or her.

>best answer
>it wasn't an answer
>wahhh i dont want to d-dox myself or my made up girl!

>>>>Back to the reddit.

Attached: 1542684598403.gif (500x270, 484K)

>what do?
tomorrow morning, when you wake up next to your sheboon, tell her your pillow's not adequately stuffed for your needs and send her to pick you some cotton.

>black women are trouble
corrected that for you

I only hang out with her on weekends.
Man, this is a serious question. I think if you met a girl like this you would be conflicted too.

I suggest you push her away, since you're a fuking loser who can't make decisions for your self. You can't even stick to your conviction of being racist, once pissy is involved and you meet one good black person.

(((Bumble)))

>I'm fucking a nigger
End your life. God hates you. Hellfire when you die. All racemixers will burn forever.

Attached: 1460280709063.jpg (480x480, 33K)

tell her a nigger joke. if she stays with you, then fuck on, /b/ro.

>Liberal
>Christian
Can't be both.

Also, miscegenation is sin. Quit fornicating.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

OP is a faggot

Attached: MvwLKy3SfvJwXFKCRMDAFrt961YT35kWmiC5eAMYS.jpg (550x633, 40K)

UP UNTIL NOW I HAD NEVER MET A GOOD BLACK PERSON - and I've known plenty. Like I said, if she was a white woman, I would want to marry her immediately. She is KIND. She is like some kind of exception to the rule.

>Jow Forums is Jow Forums
>Jow Forums is your personal blog

Why are you asking a Vietnamese basket-weaving image board about your fake lovelife?

Even Sweden here thinks you're a giant fucking clown. lmao.

Fuck it, sage.

"NOOOOOO GOD PLEASE I WAS A CHRISTIAN I WENT TO CHURCH!!!! WHY AM I HERE IN HELL???? PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! NOBODY TOLD ME RACEMIXING WAS A SIN!!!!! FORGIVE ME GOD!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>ITT: some beta got laid and brags about it on Jow Forums

Get the fuck outta here man

WRONG ASSHOLE. We talked about race. She told me her family "hates white people". I said, "maybe they should be thanking white people for electricity, airplanes and civil rights" - she came home with me that night. NO SHIT.

bueno essay.
I bang beaners too

'Tis won't end well OP. Too wide opinion gap, and if her family hates whites, you'll surely be having problems. Also there is small chances to redpill her so you'll surely end up quarelling over politics

Attached: a808_05.jpg (650x400, 60K)

You are not white anymore, you are зaшквapeн.

Leaf, nice try though
>t-that's even worse lmao

Get the fuck outta here betaboi, no one cares

Attached: 15514269713782140641284.jpg (3264x1836, 1.47M)

>I’m a heterosexual but I would find a white male more attractive than a nigger of either gender.
such heterosexual so wow

"Behind the scenes?"

Attached: behind_the_scenes.png (2168x292, 50K)

1. racism is a made up jewish concept

2. you're a retard

3. this is a shitty larp even by Jow Forums standards

Attached: based womyn.gif (350x466, 1.55M)

No larp.
Im a dude sitting here in this situation.
Pretty surprised noone else has experienced this.

зaшквapeн means tainted
in Russian tradition a man is зaшквapeн if somebody touches his mouth with a cock in prison
It's a natural state for majority of male Russian population

Attached: buddist_monks_with_property.jpg (600x450, 47K)

If real, which I don't believe, tell her she's an ugly nigger and to get the fuck out of your house or you'll lynch her. That or kill yourself for being a pathetic boomer jewish puppet enabling the death of your race and ancestor's legacy.

also
>kike on a stick

get me them septs
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

Attached: Stan-Rogers-new.jpg (216x195, 15K)

Man, my post is straight up.
I guarantee I have represented race unity more than any of you my whole life. That is why I thought it was an appropriate topic for this board. I am legitimately conflicted. This girl doesn't do drugs, has never smoked pot, goes to church every Sunday, HAS A TEDDY BEAR on her bed. Cooks me food. Runs marathons. Loves her family. Has a Masters Degree and a good job. Like I said, if she were White, I would want to marry her.

>more racist than any of you

>even touches a nigger

Just kill yourself you absoluteley disgusting boomer retard. -100 IQ

Attached: D2460BB3-BE52-42CD-A410-DFE80E8560FE.png (621x702, 56K)

Kill yourself for being so fucking pathetic you can't follow through on beliefs you've apparently held your entire life.

Im 39. Born in 1980

No one cares, faggot. If you like "her" then go for it, you don't need a bunch of random people online to tell you what to do. If you are still conflicted, shut the fuck up about it, clearly you are wasting your own, our, and her time by being a omega bitch boy faggot larper.

Attached: 1536250679214.jpg (500x343, 111K)

>I guarantee I have represented race unity more than any of you my whole life

Do you have a single white kid?

You know what mix with the fucking monkey. You sound like a low iq wignat if this is real and you're actually white. Throw your genetics away to the niggers so we can be sure to purge your chimp descendants with your shit genetics when the day of the rope comes.

Attached: can't take modern degeneracy anymore.jpg (500x500, 21K)

>
> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
What will you do for love? What if you never meet someone? White women are basically gone or brainwashed beyond comprehension.

>Im
Stopped reading there. I don't care about you, or anything you do.

You should’ve developed an ounce of self respect by now you piece of literal dog shit. You have zero integrity and thus have never been a real
man in your entire pathetic life.

Attached: 4B0E4B69-DEAA-4AB8-B008-BD7E4A51F4C1.jpg (576x617, 44K)

Oh, I'll bet you are hardcore.
Raising White Children for "The Reich"?
As a Manager at McDonalds?

39 and you're dating a nigger. Probably no kids. Honestly dude shoot up the heroin and kill yourself already boomer cuck.

Attached: smug magakid.png (301x359, 172K)

I've literally had nigresses chase me before and I told them to fuck off. Is this the first time a bitch has given you attention in your entire pathetic life?

Yes. Good. I expect all you Aryan Heroes to change the status quo. I'm sure you will go to college, get your masters, start a law firm and take over the world.

no matter how great a shitskin woman is, your children would still be niggers.
this meme is fucking stupid.
you wouldn't fuck a white woman who has taken black dick before, would you? i would hope not. so why would you fuck a negress who's undoubtedly taken black dick, and is black herself?
remember the one drop rule.
btw user, i hope the redpilled perfect 10/10 trad white waifu of your dreams comes around, falls for you, then leaves you because she knows you're into beastiality.

Attached: Capture.png (405x168, 85K)

Dude I'm being serious you should kill yourself. If everything you've said is true, you're 39 with no kids and you're dating a nigger after being a lifelong wignat, unironically do us all a favor and die.

This isn't the typical ghetto negress that we all hate. This girl is more educated than most of the people on this board. We have had honest conversations about race, and we both understand that BOTH of our families would not approve of our relationship.

I haven't even said anything about being white or whiteness in general. You're just a larping faggotshit who is trying to get a rise out of shitposting because you are a boring lardswine with a fantasy "girlfriend" while trying to act like you are somehow racist. If you are having "conflict" in your personal views, then you never had those views to begin with. You have no honor in your own beliefs, so why should anyone in here give a shit what you do or say?

You are the definition of a sheep who tries to follow a flock of anonymous individuals because you are told to do something. So here you go. Go swing from a tree by the neck you smooth brain.

Attached: 1528589740348.png (260x238, 138K)

>we both understand that BOTH of our families would not approve of our relationship.
hey retard. the difference is that her family wouldn't approve of it due to a mixture of jealousy and legitimate retardation.
your family wouldn't approve of it because they're sane.
i hope you get aids.

Attached: 1550862008459.png (670x465, 212K)

Im sure you're a soldier or white nationalist leader then? Otherwise your a millennial faggot loser. Try to get some pussy bro

Attached: hitler_time_traveler.jpg (600x400, 31K)

You're literally white trash dude. I turned those niggers down in college. The fact that you find her attractive much less feel like she's a comparable intelligence to you makes you honestly a disgusting perversion. You are an embarassment to your race and ancestors. Please kill yourself.

>WHAT DO FUCKERS?!?!?
kys
sage and report this slide thread

You are right.
I know the one drop rule.
I know the importance of white children.
That is why I started this thread.

You're a childless 39 year old white trash cuck. You are an actual loser. Like something I'd see as being as low as the street niggers. You are not white you don't get the right to call yourself that.

Hitler would have thrown you in the labor camps btw, if not gassed you for being mentally disabled

>try to get some pussy bro

Attached: 1C716683-8A3A-4669-B3D0-1B77AC003CBC.jpg (540x807, 108K)

I think the same thing.
I hope you never find yourself in this situation.

Then do the deed and kill yourself. I'm serious the best thing you could do for your people at this point is to kill yourself and erase your miserable existence from any of our memories.

In all felds

Attached: 1550530192917.jpg (750x394, 166K)

You guys are alright.
You remind me of me!
I encourage you to read a bit more and grow up a bit more. A good book I read recently is "I Knew Hitler" ,written by an early member of the Nazi Party and a long time buddy of Adolf who ended . up leaving Europe when his old friend got too crazy. Love is where you find it, and hatred exists everywhere. Good Luck.

Attached: I_knew_hitler.jpg (718x1080, 104K)

"Christian Woman"
"We have great sex."

I have bad news for you buddy.

Read actual right wing literature instead of that gay jewish propaganda you 2 digit iq snow nigger.

The girl is also obviously gold digger btw, probably thinks you have some money because you're an old fag, feel bad for her since you're just white trash retard, if this tread wasn't just a gay larp.

Attached: evola reading guide.jpg (5000x3827, 2.72M)

>uses “a bit more” twice in the same sentence

>tells us “kids” we need to read more

You’ve never read a book in your entire life you fucking retard. You lack the self awareness required to be apart of this current generation you old man.
Fuck off to hell with your unearned sense of entitlement.

Attached: 464F3B9C-8745-4E4D-8B2A-F64D4B6BE80E.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

>Im more racist than any of you faggot millennial assholes. Recently I started fucking a beautiful, educated, athletic, christian BLACK GIRL

I'm more straight than any of you queer nerds. Recently I started fucking a beautiful, educated, athletic GAY MAN

If the guy was white then it would be more acceptable than what this boomer retard has done. At least we don’t get a mixed baby out of it.

Attached: E5858317-ABC1-4FEC-B7C0-5303A588081F.jpg (960x712, 70K)