Was he a prophet?

I can't help myself but i think he was choosen by God to save us Germans and Europeans.

I know it's sounds crazy but think about it, without him there where no "mein Kampf" (aka Bibel )

Attached: 191376febadb628d91e9b6cdb4839e65.jpg (413x550, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MeinKampfMulticulturalismWillFail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

die with your rage

"Chosen" LMAO he was corrupted by the Thule society, he lost his belief in god and died a fool, the same fate for all of Jow Forums
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Goddamn you goyim are mindless animals.

Attached: Madonna_Child_Hitler.jpg (660x459, 33K)

?!? rage, do you even realize what natsoc is?

he was...something

Attached: gaydolf.png (1352x1071, 745K)

>gay
>a jew
>micropenis
>one testicle
>drug addict
>impotent

Yawn.

why are you goys so triggered i donĀ“t get it

>Jooz made me stub my toe
>By the way, Poland is the motherland and Napoleon was a dumb cuck, so I'm going to show his skeleton how a proper war is conducted.

Hitler was a shit imitation that decided to sperg out because blonde hair/blue eyes was his fetish and he wanted to one up France.

JIDF is working overtime on Jow Forums these days...Sad i only started coming here after JIDF invaded. Good thing i was red-pilled before i saw these steaming pile of shit board. But to answer the OP's statement: Yes, St. Hitler may have lost the war, but in his own words "My spirit will rise from the grave. One day people will see that I was right." God might even send his son back for the last war against the traitors that betrayed god every chance they got.

Lmao

do you even read mein kampf?
archive.org/details/MeinKampfMulticulturalismWillFail

>chosen by god
>still lost
that's not how that works

go back to your containment site

No, he just was able to predict that people would understand later that he was right.

Amen

Attached: DyATpJKUUAE65zQ.jpg (528x812, 63K)

nobody can permanently violate the natural order

No. Not a prophet.

Attached: image.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

Watch Vertogopolitix's vid on him and his world concept, he wasnt a prophet, merely a man with a desire to see the truth laid bare, and hope that his people would be at the forefront of it. A man with his own intentions for achieving his moral world, and all the fallability that comes with it.

>Was he a prophet?

In more ways than one.

maybe not a prophet, but nothing he said was wrong or could not be detected by natural observations.

>these days
they've been here for a long time, only difference is posters used to point them out in the past.