Above average student gets a million dollars fo free

Black female high school senior who applied to 50 colleges has received nearly 1 million dollars in scholarships with an 1160 SAT and 3.95 GPA

kcra.com/article/high-school-senior-who-applied-to-50-colleges-has-received-nearly-dollar1-million-in-scholarship-offers/26574333

Attached: One_million_dollars.jpg (720x517, 198K)

She looks fuckin’ 40 years old.

Truly the superior race. Cannot be denied.

Attached: ivy.png (354x458, 240K)

She won't see a dime of it. Those schools will get the money. They still get it whether or not she drops so they don't even care. Scholarships should just be considered money laundering schemes now.

Never heard of anyone applying to 50 colleges what the fuck maybe 10 at the most

Imagine not being black and not getting everything for free

Attached: 0HnArwvx.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>Scholarships should just be considered money laundering schemes now.
I think you mean the entire university industry and government backed educational loan industry should just be considered money laundering schemes

?she has to be 30
> White male applies with those stats get a pel grant and student loans.
>She will go through life thinking she actually is smart

I hate these obviously engineered news stories. It's just like the alarm clock kid. Idiot millennial journalists never learned subtlety.

True. They just take Gov't $$ and Tax Free donations and recycle it. Huge scam

>everyone in this thread has a lower GPA than her
>or is still in high school

>1160 SAT
please tell me thats not real

shes a basic bitch who could either go to college or not and not do anything with her life anyways

And the best part is that while they're scamming the government they also manage to fuck over millions of kids just out of highschool and ensure that they will never be able to stop working like slaves to pay off their debt

No shit, I got 1250 and had to go to junior college. Niggers are just parasites who dont even understand what they're draining.

Attached: 1541129391996.gif (480x270, 289K)

but will she admit all the 50 colleges at once? also doesn't it constitute fraud if the colleges still get the money even if she won't admit them (dunno if they get money tho)? maybe the colleges paid her a piece of it lol

Depending on what the source of the scholarship money is, in many cases the schools do get the money, or at least a part of the money, and through the magic of jewish accounting that money ends up getting funneled around to all sorts of laundering schemes like 'art' commissions for shitty abstract sculptures on campus and shit

I would never want to be as low as a nigger but I wonder what it’s like to just get a free ride through life.

wow I had a higher SAT and a 3.8 GPA and am still paying off my loans at 30... guess what, I'm huwhite.

>1160 SAT

Didn't they increase the max score? I got a fucking 1540 back when 1600 was perfect and no one gave my cracker ass any scholarships.

Did you apply to any HBCUs?

I am pretty sure she qualified for the same $20,000 in "minority" scholarships for each college she applied to.
20,000x50=1,000,000

1 million divided by 50 colleges is 20k per college. Shes probably getting 10k for her GPA and 10k for being black. That's a drop in the bucket for the overall cost of college. It's not very newsworthy.

She has great score/GPA. Talent should never be wasted. don’t be an asshole.

>high school senor
emphasis on senor, she looks 50 years old.

seniors? in high school?

That's how long it took her to finish basic Education.

>implying niggers won't do something retarded and fuck it up like go to jail 2 days before first class starts

Attached: 1522955415797.jpg (655x752, 83K)

Im guessing you never took the SATs.

lol

>A fully grown adult nog is praised for achieving something that children do

Lmao, good one

>1160 SAT
you know this is like a terrible score right?
scored like 250 points higher and didnt get in anywhere very impressive. I am a filthy subhuman wh*toid though.

Attached: 1435034214110.jpg (770x1000, 331K)

>1160 on the SAT
>3.95 GPA
okay I beat her in both
>1560
>3.98

You didn't think to register as an African-American, did you

>I identify as black
>does this campus force transgender students to identify as their birth-assigned gender?!

talent? that's a average score and GPA means you tried. I guess if you're black, of average intelligence and try you've got it made. I wish I was that oppressed

What exactly does that mean? All the schools she applied to offered her scholarships and that money from each individual school is 1mil altogether? AKA she didn't just receive 1mil for education like a GoFundMe, correct? She has to choose a college and whatever piece of the 1mil they offered is what she can claim?

>tfw dad was half-white, but gave me his larpy muslim name
All the intelligence of a wh*toid and all the gibs of a nigger. Feels good living life on easymode.

Attached: P86.png (960x960, 440K)

Average SAT score last year was 1060. You people try too hard.

>She has great score/GPA
t. double digit iq normie

its not a good SAT score and her GPA/scholarships earned doesn't mean much considering that we dont know how what level her classes were at (AP, honors, etc), and that her money ((((earned)))) is really just the sum off all the scholarships combined which is retarded. This has to be a sign of low iq; lumping the scholarship money together makes no sense. Thats like if I went around looking for offers for a car and I found 12 dealers who offered it 1000 USD lower, and I said I found the car with "12,000$ worth of reductions". People who write shit like that are simply not fit to live.

Really? You expect me to believe you got 1560/1600 on the SAT and you shitpost on Jow Forums all day?

Fuck off. That is a beyond top 1% score.

fuckin mega kek

Attached: CaptainBAS4pol.png (621x889, 379K)

>Average SAT score last year was 1060. You people try too hard.
yea the average of every fucking highschool student in the country taking it you fucking mong
Ivy leagues are something like 1540-1600. Shes pretty far away from anything meaningful.

The fuck. I had a 31 ACT and 4.03 GPA unweighted in high school, yet I still couldn’t get into Ivy League schools. Now I’m at a residential liberals arts school studying classics

High schools do that, at least where I am from, touting how much total scholarship money their students were offered. I went to a small private school so it was only a few million total in my graduating class of 60

You're fucking high as a kite if you think you need 1540 - 1600. More people get accept into I've league schools than those who score that high. Stop with your fake shit.

>High schools do that, at least where I am from, touting how much total scholarship money their students were offered.
yea and its stupid. You could get 10mil from having a graduating class of 300 blacks who all applied to a bunch of really mediocre colleges with mostly whites

Can someone explain me where does USA have all these money for Niggers, Spics, Immigrants, Women, wars...etc
USA seems to have infinite pool of money.
Its like 1 White guy produces for 200 others

what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: 452354235.png (1150x390, 75K)

>More people get accept into I've league schools than those who score that high.
maybe if youre some nigger yea

It’s called fractional reserve banking

Dude what the fuck
I had a 1270 SAT with a 4.07 GPA and only got accepted to state schools. No scholarship offers. I’m Asian though

It's a little something called freedom. You wouldn't understand.

Attached: 1531662213934.png (788x550, 976K)

wow almost like she had it easy or something....

Same, mostly. I’m a complete angloid though.

That's just a little above the average score for whites, and below the average for asians. Not impressive. But what is impressive is what the school probably did to get her that GPA.

Attached: SATsByEthnicity.jpg (1919x1262, 494K)

>GPA at clown school where the top black students can tie their shoes AND read

Holy shit

Yeah that shit pisses me off
I went to school at UAA (Alaska), the Alaska native population is subsidized almost completely for college, has free healthcare through the Tribal native health consortium, and they have preference for any college / grad school of their choice in the nation.

Meanwhile Asians and whites have to work twice as hard.

Where is your dad from? If he is a pajeet
that could be really good news since they’re based at math.

No one knows, we're all shitposters

I did laugh when I saw this though

Attached: SATsByGender.jpg (1919x1135, 404K)

>FED
>Freedom
kek

she unironically looks 35

>Black female high school senior who applied to 50 colleges has received nearly 1 million dollars in scholarships with an 1160 SAT and 3.95 GPA
This honestly makes me really proud for her. She must have some really outstanding personal skills and extra-curricular achievements. OP is obviously butthurt and mad at this young woman's talent being recognized.

source: I got about $500,000 worth of support for my college education. Best thing that ever happened to me.

Attached: graduation.jpg (1510x1258, 230K)

Don't you have to pay application fees?

Just another nog getting shit free. Race War now?

Attached: 0511-george-zimmerman-getty-10.jpg (718x559, 117K)

>Just another nog getting shit free.
In this case the additional support was highly deserved. Don't be so mad. Instead, treat this as an opportunity to work harder so you too can be a leading student and community figure.

Attached: Trumptard studying.jpg (1536x2048, 1008K)

Found the nigger.

>a scholarship is the same as cash

Absolute state of pol

>Found the nigger.
I'm not revealing my ethnicity to you, but I've had a great amount of academic support and a great amount of academic success. I encourage you to work harder too.

Attached: Plato, Capitoline Museum.jpg (927x1200, 316K)

>Truly the superior race. Cannot be denied.
uh huh

Attached: blackIQ.webm (368x656, 2.98M)

You jelly about something?

Attached: Trump small mushroom.jpg (725x447, 28K)

>Devout baptist.
Looks 45.
>Dealng with black people an keeping it together.
>Leeches be leeching...
Made her age quick.
:|

it means last year of school in ameriville. they have retarded names for basic things to make them feel special :)))

The very definition of unearned privilege, yet she probably thinks of herself as victim of institutionalised racism, when the institutions are breaking their backs to help people like her out.

Being rewarded for mediocrity is wrong. Its only natural a more intelligent and harder working white person would be outraged crushed under student loan debt you smug nigger.

Attached: 1509941041003.jpg (550x588, 16K)

Attached: trashone.jpg (979x734, 187K)

Career university student. Obviously you don't work.

>Being rewarded for mediocrity is wrong. Its only natural a more intelligent and harder working white person would be outraged crushed under student loan debt you smug nigger.
Well let's go with being rewarded for excellence. The greatest form of excellence available is overcoming massive adversity. This proves personal qualities far beyond those of a rich prep school boy who gets offered an Ivy place.

But you wouldn't know about any of that, would you, since your life has been marked by truly exceptional underachievement.

Attached: Idiot sandwich.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

It basically is

Where does the front part of the brain go? In the muzzle?

>overcoming adversity
As if schools don't give special treatment to minorities. All you have to do to overcome adversity is show up to school.

Nah, she'll struggle while the white students seem to get by with far greater ease because they got there on merit alone. She will probably chalk this down to white privilege.

>As if schools don't give special treatment to minorities. All you have to do to overcome adversity is show up to school.
But then if you also succeed at school while simultaneously battling adversity, then you're a phenomenal person who deserves praise and scholarships, right?

Attached: Nasim sexy in gold.gif (464x309, 2.89M)

A reduction in tuition isn’t the same as cash and different scholarships for different universities don’t stack and can’t be transferred. She might get $50k if she goes to one place or 40k if she goes to another. She can’t take both scholarships and collect all $90k.

I got 1520 when i did the sat. Is it really that hard to believe some smart people are on the 4channels

Why are the smart ones always ugly?

The run of the mill SAT score of hers is not excellence. Obviously you slept a lot in class during your illustrious and perpetual academic career, because you come across as retarded. Show your flag bub

Attached: 1547685950594.png (588x653, 733K)

>overcoming massive adversity
she's a black girl from Atlanta, a 51% black city
she's a young girl from a nice city who lives in the suburbs and attends a nice high school, the most adversity she's probably ever faced is her dad leaving the toilet seat up
a 3.95 GPA is good, especially for a black, but it's not $1mil in scholarships good, not even close, plenty of whites and asians have GPAs much higher than that (above 4.0 + AP + extra curricular + sports might net you that much), she's being given these opportunities because she's a black female
the only way she could get even more is if she had more disabilities like being muslim, gay, and/or paraplegic, etc

Attached: 1543598782943.jpg (250x236, 12K)

>full quotes
>disingenuous
>strawman
>memeflag

Hello newfriend. Dont forget to dilate.

Attached: 1508257335198.jpg (571x852, 106K)

>The run of the mill SAT score of hers is not excellence.
Everyone knows that SAT scores and standardized testing in general are of minimal predictive value for college success. Thus, they're probably the least important element of an application, behind the ability to address the envelope properly. This fact makes retards mad who worked hard only to achieve middling SAT scores.

Attached: GRE scores.jpg (808x548, 224K)

Why is it news worthy when there is one smart one. Answer this question

>smart one

You need to be pretty dumb to only manage a 600 on the math section

She's been in high school since 1995.

>Why is it news worthy when there is one smart one. Answer this question
Have you never heard of ragebait? The article is designed to infuriate people such as yourself and OP, and to promote the creation of threads such as this. Unsurprisingly, they were completely successful!!

Do you know nothing about tabloid media tactics?

Attached: Rupert Murdoch.jpg (400x300, 80K)

>if you also succeed at school
Everyone succeeds at school. The only way not to is to drop out. And you're completely missing the point. There have been studies conducted that show teachers are biased towards giving girls higher grades not for being smarter, but simply for being female. Way to overcome that adversity.

My sides

>a 3.95 GPA is good, especially for a black, but it's not $1mil in scholarships good, not even close, plenty of whites and asians have GPAs much higher than that (above 4.0 + AP + extra curricular + sports might net you that much), she's being given these opportunities because she's a black female
>the only way she could get even more is if she had more disabilities like being muslim, gay, and/or paraplegic, etc
She's obviously gotten good extra-curriculars. Her family is obviously not wealthy enough to cover college costs. She's just added up all the very ordinary scholarships she was offered, which was probably just tuition or most of tuition at a bunch of different places (where institutions like Harvard do needs-blind admissions). This isn't even a news story at all, but the tabloid press managed to present this as something that angry, white, underachieving anons can rage at. Best of all, you retards swallowed the bait!!!

The valedictorian at my high school was an Asian girl that got a perfect SAT score, 4.7 GPA, multiple accolades in tennis and debate, and got rejected by every single Ivy League school. It was an actual competitive high school too not some backwoods nowhere school. Somebody explain how that is fair.

Kek

They increased it to 2400 then dropped it to 1600 again