TESLA MODEL S BATTERY = 100 KWH

TESLA MODEL S BATTERY = 100 KWH

>ultrasonic weapons are weapons of various types that use sound to injure, incapacitate, or kill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon

>Twelve updated ultrasonic sensors complement this vision, allowing for detection of both hard and soft objects at nearly twice the distance of the prior system.
tesla.com/autopilot

>Tesla quietly upgrades Autopilot hardware in new cars

>a spokesperson says 2.5 is really about adding "computing and wiring redundancy"
engadget.com/2017/08/09/tesla-autopilot-2-5-hardware

>The bluetooth and WiFi were also upgraded
teslatap.com/modifications/mcu1-to-mcu2

>microwaves in the 1-10 GHz frequency range most efficiently do work inside the brain
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf

>The autonomic nervous system is affected by the microwaves of the centimeter wave length band...Very small dosages produce analgesic effects; however, very large dosages are fatal.
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf

some perspective;

>your iPhone battery holds a charge of 1,440 mAh, or about 5.45 watt hours. If you fully drained and recharged your phone everyday, then over the course of a year you would have to feed it about 2,000 watt hours, or 2kWh.
archive.is/96YQP

and Dr. Bruno [Los Alamos PhD - see arxiv link] is concerned about cell phone microwaves..

Autopilot means the driver does not have to survive for an attack to continue.

Attached: Untitled.png (493x506, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/02/elon-musk-is-all-in-on-donald-trump/515562
theverge.com/2016/6/21/11984548/hyperloop-one-moscow-announcement-magomedov
archive.is/47JMl
archive.is/6kLZa
fastcompany.com/3006829/spacex-founder-elon-musk-considered-buying-russian-ballistic-missiles-nukes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
youtube.com/watch?v=gV6hP9wpMW8
youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-13/this-commodity-cowboy-is-hoarding-the-world-s-cobalt-supply
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Musk, who has met with the president and his team more than any other tech industry leader, save for Peter Thiel..
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/02/elon-musk-is-all-in-on-donald-trump/515562

>Pishevar [Iranian] posted a photo from a meeting he attended with over a dozen wealthy Russian investors and President Vladimir Putin, whom Pishevar noted was particularly enamored with the Hyperloop
theverge.com/2016/6/21/11984548/hyperloop-one-moscow-announcement-magomedov

>Pishevar...is a Musk intimate and the one who forced his friend to reveal publicly his hyperloop vision in the first place.
archive.is/47JMl

>Among the stories Pishevar says are being spread about him: calling him an agent of Russia, a supposed "incident with a prostitute in Europe," allegations that he settled a claim for sexual assault in London..
archive.is/6kLZa

>“I went to Russia three times to try to buy a couple of their biggest ICBMs,” the SpaceX and Tesla founder Musk told the audience at SXSW interactive

>According to Musk, the government considers the technology SpaceX is developing “advanced weaponry”
fastcompany.com/3006829/spacex-founder-elon-musk-considered-buying-russian-ballistic-missiles-nukes

>Aposematism (from Greek ἀπό apo away, σῆμα sema sign) is a term coined by Edward Bagnall Poulton for Alfred Russel Wallace's concept of warning coloration. It describes a family of antipredator adaptations in which a warning signal is associated with the unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

youtube.com/watch?v=gV6hP9wpMW8

Attached: 1549358054851.png (1342x734, 1.27M)

bump

Yep.

people who don't know anything about electronics talking about electronics always makes me cringe
also, nice schitzopost

not an argument

OMFG they're using ultrasonic weapons to scan my unborn baby in the womb too!

Who knows what this does to an infant's
brain structure. Downs syndrome, ME what?!

>to scan my unborn baby in the womb too!

it's not a weapon.

sound and ultrasound can be used a safe frequencies and also attack frequencies/pulses

New personal best: 1 minute 27 seconds to hook a retarded burger with no sense of irony or sarcasm.

It's ok OP. You still think they can understand. They can't understand. That is why they are controlled by programming. You can't reach the cows through their idiot box. You would have to remove the idiot box but without the idiot box you wouldn't be talking to cows.

It's ok OP. You still think they can understand. They can't understand. That is why they are controlled by programming. You can't reach the cows through their idiot box. You would have to remove the idiot box but without the idiot box you wouldn't be talking to cows in the first place.

I give the benefit of the doubt, for clarity's sake.

truth has power

bump

so between these cars and 5G cell towers....

fuck

Attached: 1531164738622.jpg (580x390, 86K)

yah mane

escape the city

youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc

If you’re this stupid then you should kill yourself

>a puerto rican calling others stupid

rich

Attached: PR.jpg (922x539, 42K)

>be Elon Musk
>Literally call out (((them)))
>Constantly shat on by media
>SEC is constantly trying to bring you into court over fucking tweets
>Random fags on Jow Forums shitting on you and coming up with constant bullshit threads

Yeah, really makes you think huh?

Came to say this, but was slowed by all the exploding gas pumps from cellphones I have to dodge.

Let it end all the faster. Embrace our demise.

>more denial

why don't you make a specific counter-argument? If it's "bullshit" it should be easy to refute..

Musk isn’t perfect. His solar tiles are trash. He shouldn’t have gone with a proprietary charger for the electric cars.

Attached: elon musk.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Point in case

Frankly, because the OP post doesn't make any sense. It starts with ultrasonic, goes to microwaves, and then just kinda ends with vague things implying electricity is bad. Those are different things. I won't argue disabling the safety and sticking your head in a microwave probably isn't healthy, but It's hard to make an argument when you're not making a clear point about a singular subject.

>explain why ultrasonic waves are safe pls

>explain why ultrasonic waves are not safe pls

MY DOLPHIN CAN'T SWIM

People who know nothing about electromagnetics talking about the 5G emission strength always make me cringe.
The harmonic resonance frequency for water is in that band.
What are we made of? Water.
Get boiled son.

Are you serious?

>ultrasonic, goes to microwaves

it's simple. there are multiple possible attack vectors, multiple possible weapons. you can carry a gun and a knife at the same time.

>then just kinda ends with vague things implying electricity is bad

not at all. I'm implying microwave radiation and ultrasonic emitters hooked up to a super-powerful battery, are potentially a very dangerous weapon. autopilot would make it worse. autopilot would be necessary, otherwise an attack would fizzle out since the driver would be dead. this way the attack can continue and also may be optimized by planning routes to utilize a various city's multiple teslas

that has nothing to do with my posts

Attached: Untitled.png (951x579, 153K)

>Not an argument

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-13/this-commodity-cowboy-is-hoarding-the-world-s-cobalt-supply

Ultrasonic waves are sound waves. They’ll vibrate the air but that’s it. You won’t get cancer from vibration son.

>Muh ultrasonic attack emitters
>Neglects to mention the power requirements these would have to be able to handle to be dangerous

If you pull out the tiny emitters in a Tesla you will find the wires that power them are fucking tiny in diameter and the necessary requirements for any dubious danger they could cause would melt the fucking wires, let alone the emitting devices.

That's really not simple. You seem to think any wave is a weapon. Which must suck for you at the beach. Why not worry about the LIDAR menace as well? I'm not even sure if it's feasible to turn any sensor on a Tesla into a weapon without completely tearing down and rebuilding it, but I'm pretty sure it would be easier to drive a car into a human if you wanted to hurt them. You won't care about the battery capacity then.

>you will find the wires that power them are fucking tiny in diameter and the necessary requirements for any dubious danger they could cause would melt the fucking wires

you don't actually know that. evidence suggests otherwise.

>a spokesperson says 2.5 is really about adding "computing and wiring redundancy"

>You seem to think any wave is a weapon

nope, see >but I'm pretty sure it would be easier to drive a car into a human if you wanted to hurt them.

small potatoes. 100KWH battery is a ton of power, potentially much longer reach, much higher body count..

You can just check the specs for the sensors. They’re using less than a watt, that isn’t gonna kill anyone.

Attached: 84BF1FA4-4E83-48F8-A616-672D86CB94A3.jpg (640x659, 255K)

>You can just check the specs for the sensors. They’re using less than a watt

[citation needed]

also, what they're using during normal function and what they're capable of emitting are two separate things..

If your phobia is energy density, you should avoid anything fossil fuel powered at all costs. A high density battery still can't compete with a tank of gas.

An ultrasonic emitter is just a speaker that operates at a frequency higher than what we can hear. A speaker the size of a nickel would blow up if it tried to output more than a few watts.

What could the logo possibly mean?

Attached: aries.jpg (1200x1655, 340K)

You forgot the womb + ovaries

>A high density battery still can't compete with a tank of gas.

yes it can, pic related. a very large battery can inject power faster than conventional combustion engines

"compete" depends on the criterion. in efficiency? maybe not, but in immediate power availability? large battery is superior. that's what you would need in such an attack.

plus, conventional cars companies are not run by russia-compromised individuals

Attached: Untitled.png (1222x184, 26K)

I said [citation needed]. you made a specific claim. let's see some evidence, if you have it.

or are you just another lying shill?!

What fucking corroboration do you need you whore?

you said, "They’re using less than a watt"let's see some proofs, pidor

do you even know what "energy density" means

>That link
>Computing and wiring redundancy

Wow what a great source, unless the loom to those sensors is an inch thick to enable multi kw delivery to each emitter you are full of shit

Equivalent ultrasonic sensors use .15 Watts.

Attached: BB53C6BB-771E-43E0-814B-79BF0EB628EB.jpg (640x582, 204K)

yes and I explained my position already. as you can see in the pic, the two fastest production cars in the world 0-60 are electric or electric hybrid. explosive energy, such that one would need in an attack, is optimized with large-battery power, not conventional combustion engines

>Wow what a great source

they're literally quoting Tesla's spokesman. you can find the same quote in multiple news articles online.

>unless the loom to those sensors is an inch thick to enable multi kw delivery to each emitter you are full of shit

we don't know. it's proprietary. what we do know is there is "wiring redundancy"; ie. they're capable of greater output than just normal function. if the sensors were designed to attack they would be built accordingly.

>we don't know. it's proprietary

So you are just making shit up to fit your narrative? Wow what a surprise, how about you provide an actual source for these death devices? Even a picture of the wiring to the sensors would suffice.

>wiring redundancy"; ie. they're capable of greater output than just normal function
>Redundancy=extra output

Holy shit you are retarded.

As an atmospheric scientist, I feel the same way in chemtrails threads

>Range: 2cm to 3m

Tesla's sensors are more powerful, but you might be right. It's possible the attack vector is something else, the wifi emitters and or the radar

>long range radar, 200 m range

no, the narrative is already a clear warning. Elon Musk has multiple Russian connections, troubled behavior. his logo and colors are black and red, "warning coloration". his logo is a sharp point, another threatening symbol. his cars are configured with a super-powerful battery that would be necessary in an attack, coupled with multiple sensors. sensors with a focused, pulsed signal would not require as much power as a uniformly radiating emitter.

we already know sound and ultrasound can be weaponized. whether it's possible on these cars, I don't know. maybe not. if not, we also know microwaves can be used as an attack vector, whether emitted by a wifi device or radar

>>Redundancy=extra output

capability for it, yes. that's exactly what it means.

Attached: 13C315_18.jpg (1024x559, 67K)

Again, provide a source rather than making shit up, some guy saying that some 5vdc sensors may or may not have several redundant circuits does not a death beam make.

I dont think you understand the actual energy required to use one of those ultrasonic weapons. You know they're like 3 feet by 3 feet, right? I don't think you know how they really work. It needs a large area so it can focus the waves to a smaller point. Tesla sensors are like a couple inches in diameter. They simply could not output enough concentrated energy. Also, you dont understand how electric motors work either.
>buh da fastest 0-60 cars are electric/hybrid
That's because electric motors put out a lot more torque than traditional car engines. The Chevy spark EV (an all electric car) has 327 lb-ft of torque. To put that into perspective a 6 cylinder Chevy Malibu maxes out at 260 lb-ft of torque. The worst part about this entire thing is you are nowhere near as smart as you think you are. You have a high school level education in physics AT BEST. You can try and bullshit us, whatever I dont give a shit. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

This. Replace electronics with any topic.

Tesla wardenclyfe tower = Infinite KWH

I've provided many sources supporting my claims, including that microwave radiation and ultrasound is weaponizable. Teslas have both types of emitters. Elon Musk's Russian connections are also sourced.

what's not clear is the specific specs that would be used in an attack. Tesla does would not advertise this fact. a wifi/radar emitter may function normally at such and such power and frequency and field, but it may be capable of a focused attack at a different frequency and greater power (hence, "redundancy"). it could be something entirely hidden.

>schizo schizo schizo schizo schizo
Jow Forums is worthless now.

Doesn't it bother you that you went from ultrasound to radar without batting an eye?

The science is in: the flood of genuine crazies in this board the last few years has made it way too easy for trolls. Next year we might see tulpa threads.

Attached: 1549926840304.jpg (747x858, 71K)

Yes, it's being invaded by delusional /x/ and reddit posters. It wasn't this bad before.

>greater power (hence, "redundancy")

You could have 10 redundant lines and that emitter would only be 50v, maybe enough to toast a flea.

>Muh Russia

Dude just fuck off

Look here you fucking retard, you dont even know WHY those are able to be used as weapons. You dont even understand energy transfer between waves. Fuck you, I hate you for being a grown ass adult and being just as educated as any other high school graduate. You peaked at 18 in as far as intelligence goes and it's pretty fucking obvious. I couldn't imagine living in 2019 and not understanding how ultrasonic weapons work. You can fucking Google it, you daft cunt. You could literally Google how they work and educate yourself. Instead you chose to Google if it is possible like a fucking retard. We know it's possible you fuck. The difference between us and you is that we know it's not possible for Tesla to crank out that much energy through bumper sensors less than 3 inches in diameter. Fuck you.

invaded by shills.
im leaving.

High school kids know distance sensors can’t be weaponized. This man never finished grade school.

>Tesla sensors are like a couple inches in diameter.

with a high enough power spike and a maximally bio-effective frequency, they may still be able to produce effects. I dunno, again, it's possible the attack vector is something else, the radar and/or the wifi emitter

>You can try and bullshit us

it's not bullshit. I didn't major in physics, that's true. but the variables here are beyond mere math. this starts with geopolitics. the first step is identifying the suspect. from there we may consider the mode of attack.

>That's because electric motors put out a lot more torque than traditional car engines.

that's neat, but I'm still right that there is more immediate electrical power available in a high-powered battery than there is in a tank of gasoline.

You’re off your meds nigger

I've been here far longer than all you shills

no, reread the OP. I never claimed ultrasound was the only possible attack vector. the OP also talks about bioeffectivity of microwaves - such as those used for wifi and also for radar.

see >this starts with geopolitics. the first step is identifying the suspect. from there we may consider the mode of attack.

>with a high enough power spike and a maximally bio-effective frequency, they may still be able to produce effects

You got a fucking source for that? Literally every single microwave/ultrasonic weapons platform requires massive emitters and huge wiring gauges to accomodate massive power requirements, a "power spike" sufficient to effect a human will explode first the tiny wires, even with 'redundant circuits' and then proceed to toast the 1 by 3 inch tiny bumper sensor, just fuck off dude no one believes this tinfoil shit.

Gee, you changed your fucking tune pretty quick.
>They may still
Yes, you're right. With a high enough energy level ANYTHING becomes a weapon. You don't understand the basics of energy. The point is, a Tesla, even with a 100 KWH battery could NEVER produce enough energy to make a distance sensor a weapon. I highly doubt the wiring would even hold up from such a large "spike" in power. It would fry everything, INCLUDING the ECU (engine control unit). More energy would be lost in the wiring being fired due to heat and I'm sure mechanical failure at some point in the system. Try to plug in 18 different things into a wall socket and turn them all on at once, see what happens. That would be the equivalent of trying to discharge all of that energy. It's not going to work. Your breaker would flip and I'm sure the socket would be fried to shit. An average house puts out 867 kWh in an ENTIRE MONTH and you want to discharge that 1/8th of that energy in a single instant? Holy shit dude, you are so far out of your league here you're playing a different sport.

>>Muh Russia

you're sleepwalking or shilling. pick 1

>you dont even know WHY those are able to be used as weapons.

yes I do.

>Fuck you, I hate you

calm down child >>>/reddit/ is thattaway, time for you to go back

The component with the largest power draw in a Tesla is the electric powertrain.
The Model S can produce 581KW, the Model 3 211KW to 340KW depending on configuration.
There are conventional consumer trucks and saloon cars that produce more power than that, not that the typical car battery can soak up that kind of output without dying to death in a ball of fire.

I wonder what the mileage on a Model S would be if you swapped out the battery for a reinforced fuel tank, and the powertrain for a conventional Ford ecoboost loadout.
Most of Tesla's range comes from the extremely good drag coefficient.

>calls others child
>doesnt understand ohms law
What's it like being less intelligent and less educated than a child? I couldn't possibly imagine being this dumb. And I mean that in the sense that you actually have room temp IQ for even trying to bring this up in the first place without doing your research.

>you cant weaponize microwaves
newfags never heard of meson emiters huh.
enjoy ww3.

You dumb shit
Ultrasonic sensors are such low output. You can buy the damn things for $35. I use them all the time

>Muh Russia
>you're sleepwalking or shilling. pick 1

Thanks for your input CNN, maybe go take a basic electronics class to understand how tryng to output tens-hundreds of kilowatts will explode anything less than a several inch gauge wire, let alone the little fucking bumper sensors.

you're assuming standard civilian equipment. if the emitters were designed to attack they would be built to withstand far greater power. and again, I don't know if it's possible. it may not be possible via ultrasound. if not, there are other possible attack vectors as I've said from the very beginning.

>With a high enough energy level ANYTHING becomes a weapon

sounds like you're the one changing your tune. I've consistently said what you observe during normal function and what is possible are 2 different things.

>even with a 100 KWH battery could NEVER produce enough energy to make a distance sensor a weapon.

you assume it's just a distance sensor. if it was designed to be a weapon and it's just posing as a sensor, then it's a different equation, init

>I highly doubt

implying you don't actually know. if the signal were pulsed and focused it would require far less power. again, attack mode is not the same as normal function mode. radar for normal function is radiated broadly, uniformly, in time and space. an attack would be able to use higher energy levels by focusing (in time and space)

>The component with the largest power draw in a Tesla is the electric powertrain.

under normal conditions, yes. under attack conditions? not necessarily. in an attack scenario the car wouldn't need to move quickly if it's already positioned for attack.

called you a child for throwing a hissy fit.

>room temp IQ

more fatuous drama and bluster..

Look at this pilpul circular bullshit. Fuck off.

One of the things Teslas are infamous for is that unlike petrol or diesel engines, they can't deploy full power for very long before the batteries overheat.
They'd be useless in a military application in their current state. Even as sonic weaponry.

I thought you were leaving. I was just about to write a post lauding you for it, but here you are.

again, we don't know the exact specs. you might be right about ultrasonic sensors. maybe not. even if so, there are other attack vectors possible

>CNN

and every other credible news agency in the Western world, along with US intel agencies.

not an argument

>and every other credible news agency in the Western world, along with US intel agencies

Great, now we know you can be filtered. Go shill for your corporate masters elsewhere.

I'm throwing a hissy fit because a grown ass adult is trying to tell me he's right. When asked for evidence he replies eith stupid shit like "how do you know it's a distance sensor and not a weapon in disguise?" Fuck you for being just as retarded as he is and defending someone who would trip over velcro strap shoes and dent his bike helmet.

>they can't deploy full power for very long

if the cars are stationary or moving at slow speeds, that allows the otherwise large available amount of power to be directed into EM energy or ultrasound attack mode. the attack wouldn't be a steady draw, it would be pulsed and focused, meaning reduced power, everything else being equal. also, the car could travel at slower speeds in between attacking (to reach more targets), cooling the battery, presumably

im considering if there is anything that can be done to salvage this board.
there is not.
bye.

Dear Schizo, the speakers on your desk have limits. If you put 500 watts through em they will blow up. Your headphones are smaller. 10 watts would blow them up. The distance sensor is half an inch in diameter. It would blow up with one watt. The leads are tiny as fuck, they would melt down if you put as much energy as you’re proposing. What you’re saying is absolutely stupid.

>now we

you and the rest of the GRU?

>I'm throwing a hissy fit

kek

>When asked for evidence he replies eith stupid shit like "how do you know it's a distance sensor and not a weapon in disguise?"

welcome to war. not every weapon is advertised as such. ~element of surprise

>Fuck you for being just as retarded as he is

>he doesn't know how to use IDs

you're that new, huh?

>trip over velcro strap shoes and dent his bike helmet.

more reddit-tier drama. you're not clever. you waste most of your posts on empty words. stick with substance or fuck off back to where you came from

Again, I don't know the specs. again, if they were built according to military function they would be more durable than a simple headphone or typical civilian emitter.

again, you might be right. ultrasonic might not be the attack vector, I don't know. it's possible it's just EM

They do not have god damn magic sensors that can pass kilowatts of power through them

Alright, see you tomorrow.

we don't know what their tolerances are. it's speculation on both sides.

it's not empty speculation on my side, however, given Musk's Russian connections, troubling behavior, and warning symbolism/colors

do you know that 'tomorrow' never comes, when you wake up next morning it will be 'today' and not 'tomorrow'.. it's another cunning russian trick in their all-out war against america

and a very powerful battery + autopilot makes for the perfect storm of a weapon