Why do you hate her Jow Forums?

There is no plan B.

Attached: 68566564-F15F-4EFC-9B17-5EBEA33AC916.jpg (680x680, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyxmrwbTKoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All that green shit should be blue.

>Why do you hate her Jow Forums?
because this fucking cunt was elected global monarch, that's why

Attached: 0edd578abd513f8b2fc6ca3b97bc34bd.jpg (650x877, 468K)

Sure Earth-chan. We love you too.

Attached: CO2 550my Extinction Chart from Ward.jpg (1200x1008, 209K)

sure. great. when the head of the IPCC says the primary goal of climate change policy is to redistribute wealth rather than to influence the environment. at least I can say I'm not delusional about not giving a fuck about the climate.

please stop abusing my waifu, she's beautiful

Attached: earth_chan_by_tpiola.jpg (952x839, 70K)

hail victory

Attached: 1508559992546958.jpg (704x914, 561K)

No hate.

The real life gal who was, is?, programmed to the prison and jail inmate industrial complex chaos insurgency takes hits like that and worse. Take this note, international police.

First met her in Japan. She was a citizen there.

I prefer tits, and she's flat

In strong repeat programs...like the one we are in...she is likely to take hits. Like I said, international police, she is likely abused or soon abused or later abused...but I am sure some in the insurgency would hit her. Feeble minded, and stupid people, and orange star are not to be trusted around her.

YOU BETTA DELET DAT SHIT user
I DONT WAN NO MUH FUKKEN FEELS

Attached: DeleteThatShitNigga.jpg_large.jpg (640x631, 60K)

>i love you
>here's a cyclone lmao
stupid bitch

I don't think so

Attached: round earth.jpg (1961x2048, 356K)

she has white pubes to represent Antarctica then?

>blaming earth chan for HAARP
lurk more
youtube.com/watch?v=kyxmrwbTKoM

Im not misanthropic and i care for the different human species but I love her, she's genuinely the only thing in this world that makes me passionate to the point that i wouldn't mind sacrificing the species just for her sake

We don't hate earth, we hate leftists who want to ram through communism under the guise of environmentalism.

>ONE RIECH
One sniff?

Attached: 1529481347497.jpg (645x773, 29K)

Yes

Attached: earth and moon.jpg (800x674, 83K)

>Why do you hate her
This is a question for
>>India
>>China

What hurts the most is that we are killing her over a few billion worthless niggers. It's sickening.

>moon-chan
i prefer the male one

Attached: 08fdec0bb8c46fbe0f85eb83d9b67b8fc3eb38e6cd7a702c43e3828aa9e7a990.jpg (1300x760, 109K)

I love the Earth.

Thusly, we must wipe out the brown beasts infesting and destroying her so that the European man can live in peace and prosperity protecting her natural resources.

bump
anyone have the ecofascist recommended reading

Because I'm into ryona!

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Leaving this shithole.

There is a "Plan B". If whites are being phased out by (((dubious individuals))) because of freethink, than we're not about to leave everything we've accomplished behind for whatever insects and niggers that take our place. Literal Scorched Earth.

Attached: RealPolution.jpg (749x1024, 90K)

Don't look at Jow Forums

Look at the Chinese who's burning coal excessively today and the Indians who's shitting into the ocean and their godly cows that's releasing hot methane into the atmosphere.

I doubt most of Jow Forums go out of their room to be responsible for any significant amount of carbon foortprints to speak of

Do you know what happens to the waste we send to China to be recycled? They fucking burn it.

Attached: drill earth chan.jpg (680x810, 217K)