5G dangers? DNA deterioration?

Is 5g really as bad as it’s said to be? Why do we need to install these towers on top of the ones current littering the streets? My city is planning on moving forward with this shit should I move away? What are the danger and where’s the proof it’s bad? General 5G conversation to educate and spread info.

Attached: 465D3E0E-0EDE-4D68-BB94-220DB71F012C.jpg (1000x1000, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

safespaceprotection.com/emf-health-risks/emf-health-effects/emfs-in-the-home/
palmbeachdailynews.com/news/20170503/official-palm-beach-exempt-from-5g-wireless-law
epa.gov/radiation/federal-guidance-radiation-protection
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/Article/1626006/eight-new-institutions-designated-to-nsadhs-national-centers-of-academic-excell/
cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/radiofrequency-radiation.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5952570/
youtube.com/watch?v=n6iOUW523BE
ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7032050
sci-hub.fun/10.1109/mmm.2014.2377587)
theverge.com/2019/2/16/18227951/motorola-5g-moto-mod-fcc-millimeter-wave-proximity-z3-pro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And bump

Any anons educated in this? Bump

I don’t want to die anons

can't disclose much but will say certain types of RF frequency have been linked to cancer in mice. Rumor has it, the health studies on RF that are required by FCC undergo numerous retrials until a satisfactory result has been acquired.

5g needs numerous nodes due to its broadcast distance. It uses a higher frequency and cannot travel very far.

Rf is non-ionizing radiation and causes tissue heating. Though workers are required to wear RF monitors and obey RF signage when working on sites.

Tldr; RF is probably toxic - but will not go away. Can you imagine your wifi, bluetooth, etc being taken away?

user, when the NWO makes their move, i would advise sabotaging these towers. make a map of those going up around you. they will be able to track your location, activity, your most likely next move, this 5g combined with quantum computing and "AI" is going to be a useful tool for those in power.

Also moving away will likely do no good. Where there is demand for 5g coverage, the carriers will implement as they see fit with little government oversight. The carriers just won a big legal battle to have sites built with little government red tape, towns will not get much hear say in the placement of transmitters, how asthetically pleasing they need to be, as well as the rent payments to the city.

:((( but all my devices work fine on 4g now why do I need this shit

It's the god damn dems ruining the country again. DEM AGENDA BRINGING CANCER TO PEOPLE, SAD

Im going straight Inma da woods

this.
these towers are the least government regulated infrastructure in our recent history, and that is telling.

Don’t want to confirm or deny if all try anything like this rather leave then have to fight a company

Can RF radiation cause cellular damage? No. Is it going to riddle you with cancer? No. Radio frequencies in the range of current wireless standards, including 5G. There is no evidence of exposure to EMF in the bands being harmful to humans. That being said, science only knows what it can observe, and if no one is observing specific things, unseen impacts could possibly occur, as with everything in relation to human health. That doesn't mean there is some harmful aspect of EMF, it means none have been observed. People today are absolutely inundated with EMF from their cell phones, other people's cell phones, wireless routers, cellular repeaters, laptops, etc. If I were to take a rough guess, I'd say billions of people are exposed to some amount of EMF on a daily basis. Certainly anyone who lives within a metropolitan city in a modern country is absolutely penetrated nonstop 24/7 by EMF. Most neighborhoods are carpeted with EMF, you can walk around with a laptop and see all the different routers pumping out EMF all around you.

Its not bad to question things, but so far all of the answers have been shown to be "no" when it comes to EMF harming people.

But I don’t see the demand for this none of my friends are asking for this shit no one is fucking complaint about their internet except for rural people. Also say an article that stated that 5g has no money backer and trusts the greatest risk to it not being implemented. Hopefully they don’t subsidize this garbage

of course, i would never destroy these lovely towers either! but gather as much info on the locations as you can. on paper.

5g will bring increased bandwith to the masses, provide wireless internet for your home, and mainly control IOT (*internet of things*) devices. For automation to truly be effective it needs a fast low latency network with huge throughput.

IMO I see cancer rates going up dramatically over the next 10 years. When you can limit your exposure to RF, do so. If you sleep next to your phone, put it on airplane mode. Try not to keep your phone in your pocket when the battery is low.

All the studies I’ve seen have been causing mice to develop cancer and one was even linked to eating away thier blood brain barrier can you cite me what you’re tlaking about? Not trying to be a dick I just want to see your sources they might even calm me

shalom, rabbi

Yes I watched a video recently that was advising this as well. I understand the potency drops dramatically the farther away you are so I try to keep my phone and devices at a distance. I wonder if maybe we can market some sort of RF proof clothing such a thing could be profitable in the future if your conclusions are Tru

If you had read those studies (the methodology specifically) you'd know that an association was found only after exposing the mice to absolutely unrealistic amounts of EMF at magnitudes you would never see in real life unless you were closely and directly exposed to serious equipment like a massive radar installation nonstop for weeks/months on end.

So no, the male rat study is not something to go by.

The video I watched said pretty specifically that they exposed them the rates similar to those from phones. Maybe I heard it wrong but cute the study if you can I’ll read it over

bandwith for 5g is 15-20 gigahertz which means there are at least 15 MILLION radiowaves penetrating your body every second under one of these towers. i've researched it slightly but its hard to find reliable info
>shungite
its this mineral thats about 90% carbon and it's apparently very effective at blocking EMF. its mostly peddled by spirit stone healer type bullshitters which is why reliable intel is hard to come by, but its relatively cheap and does block out the EMF from a cell phone or microwave. what needs testing: buying shungite powder and mixing it into paint to form an electro magnetic field resistant coating

safespaceprotection.com/emf-health-risks/emf-health-effects/emfs-in-the-home/

All kinds of EMF are bad but humanity is too dependent on it.

Rf suits already exist. It's basically a wearable faraday cage. You can't just wear an rf shielded shirt and expect the rest of your body will be protected.

Ultimately, worrying about such things will do little to no good. Automation is the future, unemployment rates will dramatically increase, and I can only hope I won't be alive to be stuck in the anarchtic aftermath that will soon follow.

Good read love the distance chart

based leaf

Attached: leafy.jpg (1300x1075, 125K)

5G won't be in Israel, the place it was developed.
Imagine that!

who'da thunk

These 6 are some 'selling' points
We need some more facts on this shit.

Attached: 20190301_180432.png (1439x1671, 1.64M)

considering it would take literally a cell tower on every street corner, 5G sounds more like a mass experiment on humanity

If it were really that bad, they wouldn't deploy it, retard.

5G allows for recording of 4K videos from both of dual-cameras of all cell phones at all times.

Fiber-connected 5G aggregator towers can then feed this directly to Trapwire (intelligence agency program to collect "security camera feeds")

tl;dr they need bandwidth to spy on everybody

Wow so sherluck much red pill, you're in the prism system smartphone or not dumbass

What is lead in fuel

>because governments and corporations care about us
mind control in action

Ferrite tiles and pyramidal foam also work for RF absorption

Get aborted children in your next life.

>strawman
fag

Bump

Stupidity

palmbeachdailynews.com/news/20170503/official-palm-beach-exempt-from-5g-wireless-law

>5G banned in jew-infested florida county where Trump lives
>5G banned in Israel
>Israel is the country who primarily developed 5G
>5G uses millimeter-wave tech which can literally see through your clothing (Rapiscan at airports is what this is)

>It causes cancer
Is your brain made of shit?
epa.gov/radiation/federal-guidance-radiation-protection

you're a fucking retard

Prism is a collection program that occurs at the backbone, this is completely different

There have been correlations found between milimeter wave scanning and cancers in TSA employees. Probably nothing concerning for average traveler to worry about.

5g doesn't necessarily use higher frequency. Only one of the bands is in 6ghz or something. Your home router uses 5.4-5.9 or so.
It can I'm not buying it.
Most of the speed increases are from coding / modulation / algorithm improvements, not higher frequency.

>people still thinking radio waves cause cancer
Show me some studies that linked the increase of telephone antennas and cancer that aren't on youtube

>Prism hasn't changed or adapted at all
Holy fucking shit your IQ must be 99, search real id 2020, you're all going into the database lmao

If anything, 5G is more power efficient in existing 4G bands, because of improved modulation methods and error correction.

Different power levels are being emitted from the antennas though. Your wifi router will not put out as much RF radiation as a cellular antenna will.

>bandwith for 5g is 15-20 gigahertz which means there are at least 15 MILLION radiowaves penetrating your body every second under one of these towers. i've researched it slightly but its hard to find reliable info
>which means there are at least 15 MILLION radiowaves penetrating your body every second
The absolute fucking state of this board's understanding of science

>expecting all towers to be in-spec
>thinking these towers will be conformant at all times and can't be hacked and tuned to out-of-spec frequencies despite being software-defined at their core
>trusting the fucking US federal government of all entities to ensure your health

cellphone usage is correlated with cancer because even non-ionizing radiation interacts with heavy metals in our body when it gets through our soft-tissue (ear, nose, armpits)

rich people don't get scanned, they use private jets

I never get scanned when I go through the airport because I fly so often. I'd rather go a few minutes early and get felt up by some nigress than get ass-cancer in my 40's

Part of why TSA precheck is a thing is because they know the machines cause cancer but don't want frequent flyers to sue them.

PRISM is a single program that taps the backbone of internet infrastructure to pull data out of a stream of major SaaS companies. You have no idea what you're talking about, it has nothing to do with Trapwire or "Real ID 2020". NSA and DHS are separate entities.

(Continued)
Think of it as the difference between wifi standards. B/g/n all use the same frequency but have very different speeds.
For the new higher frequency band that 5G uses then yeah there's a point there as it is a new frequency for our environment, but it is still theoretically nonionising.

>There is no evidence of exposure to EMF in the bands being harmful to humans.
That's just straight up lies.

LMAO "NSA and DHS are separate entities"
You are beyond retarded.
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/Article/1626006/eight-new-institutions-designated-to-nsadhs-national-centers-of-academic-excell/

Required Received signal level is pretty low for cellular services. The actual level of radiation getting to you from your home wifi router is likely higher than from a cell tower.

do you have sources that back up the tissue heating part that is not from a bullshit website?

>radio waves cannot cause cancer
wrong
If RF radiation is absorbed in large enough amounts by materials containing water, such as food, fluids, and body tissues, it can produce heat. This can lead to burns and tissue damage. Although RF radiation does not cause cancer by damaging DNA in cells the way ionizing radiation does, there has been concern that some forms of non-ionizing radiation might have biological effects that could result in cancer in some circumstances.

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/radiofrequency-radiation.html

Attached: rf.jpg (768x492, 146K)

Cancer.org is just shilling for cash.

the fund raising of cancer.org is not the topic

>DHS who is in charge of US-CERT works together with NSA, which means they are the same agency

you fucking retard polack piece of shit, get the fuck out of this thread

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5952570/

ttps://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/cellular-phones.html

Haha, Alex Jones podcast is indeed fucking A+. Yes, 5G and even 4G can cause problems. Cellphone radiation is a real thing as well and has been shown to decrease the fitness of sperm. You basically get a lot more damaged sperm due to the following, and/or decreased sperm count:
>xenoestrogens in water and food, women's birth-control products
>cellphone radiation
>5 and 4G
>Extreme heat, even frequent Saunas can cause problems
>smoking
>excessive alcohol consumption

So imagine if you are doing several of these.

WTF I didn't say they are thr same, I said they are working together against Americans you absolute low IQ subhuman garbage LMAO

AI will have the biggest grasp over large cities. All the talk about closing the wilderness to normal people in the name of envrionementalism is just a meme to stop anyone from going innawoods, the government and telecom service providers don't even want to spend money to replace cables on utility poles, to think they will spend money to expand out to uninhabited areas is ridiculous, though they would use satellites to do the same which is probably more expensive to maintain access at all times and not in certain windows constrained by orbit or available power.

>Haha, Alex Jones podcast is indeed fucking A+.

I love his disinfo.

>5G towers are for MIIIND CONTROLLL

meanwhile they're just going to give everybody cancer over the course of 15-20 years

Listen to this guy faggots.

Attached: a11.jpg (768x960, 145K)

You are fucking retarded, he did not say it is for mind control. He literally said it causes cancer. Jesus man what in the fuck is wrong with you.

I hope so. Id love to see how retarded city slickers can get.

user, basic science here. Visible light has more energy per photon than anything that's being used for wireless communications. The sun is more of a threat to your DNA than 5G. It outputs more intense, energetic, and consistent radiation than you'll ever be exposed to from cell towers.

Attached: UV_and_Vis_Sunscreen.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

I think the 5G is starting to melt your brain

Attached: 5rlqv7urv0g11.jpg (700x700, 110K)

In america people get categorized socio-poltically based on which #products they buy

I have an iphone, and I love parks and rec. I'm a communist bank teller lol

you sound really mad

The NSA and DHS are separate entities run by different people.

Keep posting superfluous reaction images.

And which one are people going to remember? The mind control claim is far more incendiary and retarded.

we'll be bombarded constantly by microwaves
5g can be approx 1/3rd as powerful as an ADS system (~90GHz)

they'll start off low at around 3GHz but more GHz means faster speeds so they'll slowing start pumping up the power until the birds start drying

Attached: Active-denial-system.jpg (1000x836, 139K)

Polish kike shill itt please kys kthxbai

imagine something like ferguson and then they just cut cell service and re-tune the 5G cells to fuck with everybody "rioting" outdoors

>If I can't see it, it can't give me cancer!

how fucking retarded can you be

>you sound really mad
Awe did I strike a nerve niglet?
>The NSA and DHS are separate entities run by different people
They fill the same purpose, destroy liberty and freedom.
>Keep posting superfluous reaction images.
You're very good at masking your pain user, true would be German SS soldier right here, in all seriousness, there are ubermensch being born, just not ones with pathetic genes like you, who shitpost race realism to feel superiror.
youtube.com/watch?v=n6iOUW523BE

The highest frequency 5G works on is around 30 GHz (3 x 10^10 Hz). X-rays range from 3 x 10^16 to 3×10^19 Hz. Since E = hf, a 5G transmission wave is at least one million times less powerful than an X-ray. Therefore, it is not capable of doing any damage to your DNA or sorts. The most it can do is heat any part your body up by half a degree celcius, if you constantly stay in the transmission path.
You can check the following paper: ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7032050 (sci-hub.fun/10.1109/mmm.2014.2377587)

If interested, continue reading the references.

Now you know more, do not get tricked into unscientific garbage.

1. it depends on the distance between the cell phone tower and people, the source you provided do not tell how a cell phone tower would be able to breakdawn dna from such a distance
2. cancer can only occur if the dna of the person becomes damaged, so unless a cell phone tower from a distance of 10 meter is able to somehow damage your dna cancer cannot happen

>cell phone tower
telecommunication tower*

>ones with pathetic genes like you, who shitpost race realism to feel superiror.

I pointed out that Israel developed the tech and doesn't have any concrete plan to deploy it and that, coincidentally, the place where Trump and the most Jews in America live also are exempt.

White people are fucking retarded for letting this happen in their own countries and are clearly not "superior" to anybody.

I'm asian btw, and clearly superior to you, you room-temp IQ polack.

Because more and more people are getting more and more devices. Modern cars with their smart features, autonomic driving and shit, all the bike/scooter sharing startups, NFC payment processors. It's all connected to the net.

>the source you provided do not tell how a cell phone tower would be able to breakdawn dna from such a distance

The cell towers aren't the issue assuming you don't live within 100 ft. of them, it's the phones that are the problem.

theverge.com/2019/2/16/18227951/motorola-5g-moto-mod-fcc-millimeter-wave-proximity-z3-pro

>2. cancer can only occur if the dna of the person becomes damaged, so unless a cell phone tower from a distance of 10 meter is able to somehow damage your dna cancer cannot happen

the soft tissue around your ear is susceptible to the signals coming off the cellphone

DNA is found in the nucleus of the cell. Waves would be stopped by cytoplasm long before they reach DNA, which they can’t damage anyways.

>I pointed out that Israel developed the tech and doesn't have any concrete plan to deploy it and that, coincidentally, the place where Trump and the most Jews in America live also are exempt.
Or maybe, hear me out, they are just as retarded as you. 5G goes up and literally nothing will happen, no cancer or three legged babies, just random radio waves going over our heads like it's been for decades, accept the fact that you're a retarded conspiracy theorist being fed lies by Kosher racists.

>5G goes up and literally nothing will happen
>jews are retarded

you're contradicting yourself, did jews come up with the most advanced cellphone architecture known to man or are they "retarded"?

nothing will happen for a good 10-15 years and then people will start dropping dead and going infertile, Children of Men style.

I hope 5G gets deployed to Poland first so I don't have to deal with your shitposting a decade from now.

Israel is deploying 5G, you’re repeating a bogus meme. Meanwhile you idiots have said the same thing about 4G, WiFi, smart meters, LED bulbs, etc. Every time tin foilers have their little sperg out then nothing happens.

A report on Israel "tentatively planning to deploy 5G" is not actually deploying it. And even if they do it will be in arab areas.

Cancer rates have only gone up over time.

The only danger is that American companies can't compete with Chinese ones in 5g, hence all the propaganda.

Cancer rates are decreasing in the United States despite having a lot more cell towers and WiFi boxes everywhere

Attached: B7CBC67E-1833-467A-9FC3-FF6DCA36DBF2.jpg (640x1046, 184K)

Sure since detection methods are becoming more advanced cancer is caught earlier and more often.

Lmao this is the best part about playing both sides, you get to see who's more vulnerable, like fuzzbunching email servers. Do you honeslly think this is what a member of the Hebrew race looks like? Those fuckers in Washington are underbosses, they read the same shit as you, why wouldn't they believe what you believe? They're going to do everything they can to become the first true übermenschen, in reality they may suffer the same fate as you, mongrelization, even then, they're still Jewish, to be Hebrew you must be from the orginal 7 tribes, otherwise you're just a soulless animal god gave us power over, the animal part of them grants us even more power too.

Attached: ixSdAMb.gif (501x504, 11K)

finaly someone with a brain, halelluiah

#6 is the only one that matters. They’re not telling the entire truth about those estimates as automation is going to be the biggest job killer we’ve seen in a very, long time. Possibly ever.

How many time do you think you have to go through airport security to get a big dose. Travel often?

Sometimes wish I'd never been born at allllllllll.....

Attached: freddie-mercury---bohemian-rhapsody.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

Not so much DNA deterioration.
It's using EMF to influence your train of thought, studies have already indicated you can use EMF to calm a riot.
Think of the study that showed a cellphone's radiation can destroy your sense of danger, times 10, and unlike cellphones where can simply not call someone with your cellphone, you can't escape it.